PDA

View Full Version : Skin Request

Rogue_effect
10-27-2003, 08:28 PM
I'm new to this site so i'm not sure if there is a place to request skins or not but i'm hoping that maby some body can do this for me. I would like if its possible to get a Rogue skin (X-men evolution) It doesn't have to be fancy or perfect heck i would even take just the white streak of hair.

Please do this if you have the time and can.
My e-mail is ZIEL_09@hotmail.com if any one needs to msg me.

idontlikegeorge
10-27-2003, 09:15 PM
Wrong. Forum.

Really, is it hard to understand? A nice nifty forum ENTITLED "Editing Requests" - WOW!

Master William
10-27-2003, 10:08 PM
Can't you say it with a nice attitude instead, ''george''? Must you be so low-tempered? This is no big deal...

Astrotoy7
10-28-2003, 12:29 PM
Can't you say it with a nice attitude instead, ''george''?

Yeah, George, you are always so gruff with these poor kids.....

...I guess I'd be the same if lived in my parents' basement :p

OK Rogue_effect, I have gone to www.jk2files.com
I used x-men as the search parameter, and it had skins for gambit, mystique, storm, no Rogue.... :(

Lucasfiles is down for me at the moment, so havent checked there yet :(

I once read a thread about "X-Men" skins over at gamingforums, basically it mentioned the skins I mentioend above, as well as wolverine somewhere, again, no Rogue

try the others out, see how you go !

MTFBWYA

idontlikegeorge
10-28-2003, 06:02 PM
JediKnight Series (Forum Group) > Editing Central (Forum Group) > Editing Requests

In the Editing Central group of forums, there are many different Academy-specific forums, as well. This is Game Discussion > Jedi Academy.

You see how many threads the moderators have to move from this single forum every day? Using forums is not very hard, but I will admit with a search function down, and the sheer number of sub-forums here, it can be a bitch for new people.

But still, that isn't an excuse for ignorance. I mean no offense, but I hope that now perhaps people will know where to post certain things - for one, posting in the right place can get faster and better responses, and two, it doesn't clog up forums that are for other subjects.

Astrotoy7
10-29-2003, 07:46 AM
JediKnight Series (Forum Group) > Editing Central (Forum Group) > Editing Requests

There you go, 'Idontlikegorge' can be helpful too !

But yes, he is an overall nice guy(methinks). he offerred some advice to me on tracking down a skin as well....

...I never found peretta's jade, but I founf marabot! wchich is an enhanced version of it !

MTFBWYA