PDA

View Full Version : 2 Lucas Arts :) U GUYZ OWN

Smerdyakov
11-01-2003, 09:02 PM
this is 2 lucas arts

THANK U 4 this game now i feel like a true jedi with mah saber staffahz and butterfly movez just like the moviahz :)

so I just want 2 say THAKN U U GUYZ ROCK :) :) :)

And can we plz have a true Darth Maul skinz =S

Samuel Dravis
11-01-2003, 10:12 PM
There is a lot of darth maul models/skin for JO that will work in JA. Look around at jk2files.com and jediknightii.net for them.

And I agree, JA is awesome. :)

Darf Seddeas
11-01-2003, 10:26 PM
Re: 2 Lukas Artz

Fhank you 2. This game roxors!!121
i think it is best game i played for ever an ever. I lub mah two sabers and in blue and green i can be teh Obi wan Kenobi and innakin Skywalkar and i can fight all the enemies becus i am really great warrior an tehy r evil baddies an i have teh force powers.
Thank U for makin lightening realli strong so i can play teh proper ways like teh movies.

I LVOE THIS GAEM BECASE I CAN BE A TRUW GEDI MASTER WITH MAH SWIRLY SABERZ ANT THANK U FOR TEKIN OUT ALL TEH NON STRA WARZ LAMERS BECUZ I NEVER SUW YODA DO FLYING KICKS!!2?!1!32! AND THEY ONWED MEH WIF THEm. BUT NOW WIF MAH KATA I CAN OWNE AN WINNER ANYONE.

PA: I EM SOWWY FOR MY ENGLISH AS I EM FWOM TATOONIE

HAHAHAHA I EM NOT REALLY FROM TATOONIE I WAS KIDDIN U. I EM SOWWY FOR FOLLIN YOU. I EM A BIT OF A JOKER. HAHAHA. I AM REALLY FRMO GERMANI. HI.

Master William
11-01-2003, 11:43 PM
He is being sarcastic. What a shame. :rolleyes:

StormHammer
11-01-2003, 11:56 PM
Yeah...Darf Seddeas and Smerdyakov knock it off with the 1337 sarcasm. I'm keeping a close eye on you. :tsk:

Any more posts like these, and I'll consider you both trolls.

Tesla
11-02-2003, 01:16 AM
Have you done a IP check or something, they seem like smurfs of each other to me.

shukrallah
11-02-2003, 01:42 AM
yeah, that was funny... but not the 2nd time... anyways...

really: JA is a good game (cant wait to play it fully) and thanks to lucasarts (what did they do?) Activision (im not sure what they did) and Raven (They did stuff)

Smerdyakov
11-02-2003, 04:06 AM
yeah LOL it is best game i r ever playing

i alredy bought it twice (1 4 me and 1 4 my little bro) and i going to get 3 more copy 4 christmas 4 my cousinz :) :) :)

Kurgan
11-02-2003, 04:15 AM
First time it was funny. Second time I didn't laugh, I smiled. Third time I thought maybe I was just tired and reading the same post.

Fourth time... etc. etc.

Not funny anymore. More like spammy...

Spam = bad

Won't say anymore that hasn't already been said (see above post by StormHammer).