PDA

View Full Version : What Seems To Be The Problem Here (Kurgan's Not Enough Customization Thread)

Tons_Of_Fun
11-02-2003, 06:18 PM
Saber Realistic Combat, How do i get it to work. when i try g_sabermorerealistic 20 in the colsole it says that its wright protected. So some guy tells me to type all this stuff in the SP Icon under Target "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\jasp.exe" +set helpusobi 1 +set g_sabermorerealistic 20
still it doesnt work could someone give me some instructions to get saber dismemberment to work

Kurgan
11-02-2003, 07:09 PM
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111511

Read pages 1 & 2 and follow those methods. If it still doesn't work, let me know.

Tons_Of_Fun
11-02-2003, 07:51 PM
i don't understand this
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Reprehence
+set g_sabermorerealistic 2 +devmapall +load quick +set g_sabermorerealistic 2

ain't working for me . The only way I"m getting good dismemberment is g_saberrealisticcombat 9. I tried set g_sabermorerealistic 3, as well as 9 - but nothing - its more like saberrealisticcombat 0 or 1. Am I missing something?

also - has anyone checked the NPC files for dismemberment probabilities to see if that can be changed?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

place the following:
set g_sabermorerealistic "2"
set g_dismemberProbabilities "100"
set g_dismemberment "3"

in an autoexec.cfg, and keep it in the shortcut command line as well, you can add devmapall to autoexec.cfg as well...Just in case, you can place devmapall on a line in autoexec.cfg, followed be helpusobi 1 on another, and devmapall again (sometimes it screws up and cheats are not enabled)

or place the following:
seta g_sabermorerealistic "2"
seta g_dismemberProbabilities "100"
seta g_dismemberment "3"
in your jaconfig.cfg

hope this info helps.

but i got the first bard wiht the icon target

Samuel Dravis
11-02-2003, 10:07 PM
Actually, there is a mod for dismemberment that edited npc files. It is on www.pcgamemods.com.

Kurgan
11-03-2003, 12:09 AM
Whatever, just ask the guy who posted that if you don't understand what he said... that's my advice. I don't have winXp or any non-US versions of the game, so I can't test all methods myself.