PDA

View Full Version : What are the hidden MP Models?

KabaiRye
11-03-2003, 12:52 PM
In JO there we're several hidden models you could play in MP, such as the different reborns etc..
What are the hidden models you can play in JA?

Akshara
11-03-2003, 02:43 PM
Here's what I've come across here on the forum in other threads... haven't tried them all though.

jawa
reborn_twin/boss
tavion_new/possessed
imperial/officer
imperial/commander
cultist/brown
human_merc/key_carrier
human_merc/racto
jedi/j2
jedi/master see no SP trick
prisoner/elder
prisoner/elder2
prisoner/merchant
stormtrooper/officer (pauldron)
trandoshan/sp
weequay/sp
reborn/boss
reborn/forceuser
reborn/acrobat
reborn/fencer
rodian/sp (no visible change?)

IG-64
11-03-2003, 02:56 PM
you, know, those look alot like .skin files. try this one Boba_fett/no jetpack and if it comes up with a boba fett without a jetpack, then report back here and i'll give you alot more of 'em

AxVegetA
11-03-2003, 05:23 PM
I have always wanted to know the complete list of MP models.
But are those all?

Kurgan
11-03-2003, 05:32 PM
For me, simply changing my model to Boba Fett (in MP) gives me Fett without the Jetpack. But I've also noticed that randomly myself or the bot will have the jetpack sometimes. Not sure how to get it consistently in MP....

Mex
11-03-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
For me, simply changing my model to Boba Fett (in MP) gives me Fett without the Jetpack. But I've also noticed that randomly myself or the bot will have the jetpack sometimes. Not sure how to get it consistently in MP....

Maybe you could try /Playermodel Boba_fett/jetpack.

I can't really try it out now, because I'm very ill. :(

Sam Fisher
11-03-2003, 06:36 PM
That's cool, thanks for the list Akshara. :)

Kurgan
11-04-2003, 01:39 AM
Maybe you could try /Playermodel Boba_fett/jetpack.

I can't really try it out now, because I'm very ill.

Thanks anyway, but you're confusing SP with MP.

In MP it's always \Model not \Playermodel.

In SP I can get Fett's jetpack no problem. It's MP that's the trouble... (about the only way I know for sure is to play as him in Siege and then you have an actual working jetpack, not just a model of it on his back).

In MP I've tried various combinations of /jetpack etc and to no avail. All it does is give me the same Fett model and a "blank" portrait pic (for the "leader" pic in the upper right hand corner) because it's an unrecognized extension.

Though it's the same for all the hidden models (no portraits), except the two officer variants, Jedi/j2 and the Stormtrooper/officer.