PDA

View Full Version : Color dye in MP

PrimoSidone
11-05-2003, 11:47 AM
hey guys , is it possible to change the color of my outfit with custom chars in MP?

Tesla
11-05-2003, 11:55 AM
Yes it is. :)

Char_Color_Red #
Char_Color_Blue #
Char_Color_Green #

Enter those one by one into the console, changing the # to a number value. Experiment and see what intresting colors you can come up with. ;)

BTW,
Red 0
Blue 0
Green 515
Will get you black. ;)

Prime
11-05-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by PrimoSidone
custom chars in MP? When you say custom chars, do you mean fan-made models and skins, or characters created through the character customization screen?

Kurgan
11-06-2003, 01:54 AM
I'm pretty sure he means the "custom characters" ie: the single player "create your own jedi."

You can change their colors in Siege as well....

Samuel Dravis
11-06-2003, 02:02 AM
Is there any way to change your playermodel in Seige? The models they make you use are ugly.

eniaC
11-06-2003, 02:14 AM
Thx Tesla,
I know I read in the forum where you or someone else had asked that question, I forgot to copy the commands and couldnt find the post again :(, That works in MP right, Ive seen a black Twi'lek, thats how its done right.
I've also seen Jaden007 has screenshots w/ a Jedi with all black clothes.

I know the clothes on the Twi'lek cant be changed, just skin tone, just curios if its in MP.

Can someone post the link to the original post, someone posted a way to write a config file for it.

Thx in advance,
eniaC

*edited* is there a way to get shades of grey w/ some kind of saturation setting.

Kurgan
11-06-2003, 05:52 AM
Not without editing the map, sorry.

When the SDK comes out you should be able to create your own Siege scenarios and then you can decide what skins you want to make available.