PDA

View Full Version : Prob after vaders castle mission

Tashiar
11-07-2003, 06:48 PM
Hey folks

Ok I defeated Rosh and his buddies. I go back to the academy , become a Jedi knight, and get to build my new light saber. The problem is that after that when I go to allocate my new force skills Mind trick is blank, and everything else is full. I cant use the points so I cant select weapons and do the next mission. Anyone have an idea.

Tashiar Invictumorbious
Dark Prince of Perversion
Poopmaster of Five Rings
Luclin server

idontlikegeorge
11-07-2003, 08:00 PM
That only happens if you cheat.

I think Mind Trick becomes blank, because it was set to something higher than level 3, which I think only Mind Trick has a level over 3 (control NPC).

Should reload a few games back, until you get one you're sure had no cheats enabled.

I know this because this exact same happened to me, I was using cheats in devmode on my mod, and I wanted to see how dynamic the menus are within the game, so loaded the saber menus, which call the next set of tier missions that the menu is told too...

I wish the menus could be set, so they would go back to the spot they were called... all this pre-set paths for the menu's can make a pain in the ass for custom SP episodes.

Sam Fisher
11-07-2003, 10:39 PM
That was an oversight on Raven's part, its no fun if you can't cheat and advance.

Stormtrooper X
11-09-2003, 04:21 PM
just cheat and type in the console: setforcex 2 (x is any force power, for example: setforcelightning 2).
It works even though you're not actually on a mission.

eniaC
11-09-2003, 06:00 PM
Not sure if this what Stormtrooper X meant but the Fastest way is <setforcecall 3> then <setforcex 2> to what ever force power you use the least.

P.S. please read thread on spoilers.
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=111369