PDA

View Full Version : The Obvious Poll Question ! MP or SP ?

Astrotoy7
11-08-2003, 04:29 AM
After reading many of the thread on the forum, I have a sense of certain posters who seem to play MP more(if not exclusively), and others who are SP fans.... Im just curious to see what the majority are into....

By MP - I dont mean solo game, just competitive MP, either online or on LANs etc....

MTFBWYA

Crow_Nest
11-08-2003, 01:48 PM
Well i play both MP and SP.

Master William
11-08-2003, 01:52 PM
MP is fun because it is online, but SP is better because of the gameplay. SP is better IMO because it feels smoother, more balanced, with fewer bugs. It also feels different fighting with a saber.

Prime
11-08-2003, 03:23 PM
I like both, but all things considered, I prefer SP because of the story, gameplay smoothness, no one calling anyone "gay" or "lame", and just ebcause I genuinely like being a part of the Star Wars universe for a few hours...

Sam Fisher
11-08-2003, 07:03 PM
I play SP occasionally(sp?) but I mainly play MP now.

Darth MarcII
11-08-2003, 07:36 PM
I'm an adventure gamer, so for me the story is the heart of a game. SP rocks. MP can be an enjoyable sideline, too.

|GG|Carl
11-08-2003, 08:36 PM
I play 'em both, but most MP.

Pie™
11-08-2003, 10:27 PM
After finishing SP both evil and good i played mp for more opportunities, like downloading maps and skins! :D
gives the game a couple of hours more living time (by couple i don't mean 'two')

txa1265
11-08-2003, 11:46 PM
I estimate that I have played Jedi Outcast SP in its' entirety >20 times through (no kidding).

I'm on my 4th time with Jedi Academy ... but I'm being slowed by my burgeoning RPG addiction ...

... oh, my answer was SP if that was in doubt. I've played perhaps 25 hours of JO MP, ~5 of JA.

Mike

Akshara
11-09-2003, 01:21 AM
Marka who?

Seriously, I've been strictly MP since I got it, and haven't loaded up the SP game even once to test it out. I'm saving the SP mission for a "special" time when I can fully delve into it, probably when winter settles in a little more. I"ve even managed to avoid just about every spoiler on these forums, which is no small feat. Dungeon Siege and Wizardry 8 got my SP fix satiated over this last year, and so I went for JA specifically for the MP experience, hoping it would be better than JO and as good as EF:Voyager. Lovin' it so far...

----

ps. I went for 3 years with a 640k DSL connection, then a year stuck on 56k analog, and now back with 1Mbps Airwave connection... making the most of it while I got it, because you just never know.

;-)

Prime
11-09-2003, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by Akshara
I"ve even managed to avoid just about every spoiler on these forums, which is no small feat. Jeez, no kidding...