PDA

View Full Version : SP reborn?

Kevin Katarn
11-08-2003, 06:30 PM
Anyone know of a mod that lets you play the SP JA as a red/yellow reborn from JO?

Neverhoodian
11-08-2003, 06:33 PM
I believe if you type in playermodel reborn in the console window your character will change to the JO Reborn model. You might have to fool around with the Force powers to get it right.

For a more elaborate way to change characters, check out the tutorial to replace Jaden with another model at www.jk2review.com

Kevin Katarn
11-08-2003, 06:45 PM
arg waaaaaaay too confusing! and yah i want the reborn to show up in cutscenes lol.

Kevin Katarn
11-09-2003, 01:11 AM
can anyone help?

Astrotoy7
11-09-2003, 06:01 AM
This was posted by ig64('The Cheat Master') in his "cool cheats I found" thread...

type in the console
playermodel <model> <model>_default <model> <model>_default

where <model> is the npc model you want to use !

eg. using 'jan'
playermodel jan jan_default jan jan_default

-you'll just have to check the npc list to get the model name for the yellow reborn you are after !

this should insert your reborn model into the cutscenes !

Ive done it with my Mara Jade skin, and got some great screenies....

MTFBWYA

IG-64
11-09-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
This was posted by ig64('The Cheat Master') in his "cool cheats I found" thread...

type in the console
playermodel <model> <model>_default <model> <model>_default

where <model> is the npc model you want to use !

eg. using 'jan'
playermodel jan jan_default jan jan_default

-you'll just have to check the npc list to get the model name for the yellow reborn you are after !

this should insert your reborn model into the cutscenes !

Ive done it with my Mara Jade skin, and got some great screenies....

MTFBWYA

..........................uhhh... thats not how you do it, example Playermodel jan model_default model_default model_default. you have to use model in literal, not jan or kyle, sorry about the confusion, the point is, is that theres a .skin file in assets1 for every npc model named model_default, and since theres a head, a torso, and a lower, you have to repeat it 3 times, it simply won't work any other way

Astrotoy7
11-09-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
you have to use model

lucky you popped in ig64. thats why youre the cheatmasta !

MTFBWYA

Kevin Katarn
11-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Hey thanks a lot!