PDA

View Full Version : Get past force screen with full force???

Silent Bob
11-09-2003, 05:21 PM
Searched found nothing.

But my question is how can I get past the force selection(with all force powers maxed) to the next misssion?

Thanks

eniaC
11-09-2003, 07:18 PM
set one of your force powers to 2 before the level ends.

ie: <setforcelightning 2>

<shift ~> to open console.
type:
<helpusobi 1>
<setforceall 3>
<setforcelightning 2>

Silent Bob
11-09-2003, 07:35 PM
Well i do know about that and load the certain map, but I just want it to do it like olds times in Jedi Knight. Just don't want to type the whole game.

Andy867
11-10-2003, 03:58 AM
you could set all force power to like 2 so that you are still L33t and all, but you can still progress "normally" in the game.

Samuel Dravis
11-10-2003, 05:57 AM
You could bind a key to

bind x "setforceall 8; setmindtrick 2;"

Just replace mind trick with one you don't use often.

Astrotoy7
11-10-2003, 06:03 AM
Yeah, I noticed this way back in the demo, you should just be able to progress full force or not. perhaps its one of those stupid glitches that gets fixed in the patch(but im not bettin the house on it)

in the meantime, yeah, I just keep force powers i never use on 1/2 and keep the ones i use most on 3, or bind force level 3 keys for the powers i use the most...lightning, heal, grip, jump...

MTFBWYA

HertogJan
11-10-2003, 06:45 PM
Type this in your console:

bind [ "helpusobi 1; setforceall 1"

and this:

bind ] "helpusobi 1; setforceall 3"

Then, during the ending cutscene of the current mission, press "["... Then when the next level starts, you press "]" and you have full force power again... That's the method I used when playing JA as a L337 f*ckin' Jedi :)

Astrotoy7
11-11-2003, 10:12 AM
Yep, it seems this has been fixed in the PATCH ! WOW !

MTFBWYA

Astrotoy7
11-13-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
Yep, it seems this has been fixed in the PATCH ! WOW !

MTFBWYA

*comes back after a cpl of days*

Um, no they didnt....bugger...

"Hey, lets release some glitch fixers and call it a patch"

Quoth, from Raven

MTFBWYA

IG-64
11-13-2003, 08:01 AM
dudes... it took me seconds to figure this one out:

once your into the force selection screen, open the command console and type setforceall 0 and right-click-left-click simutaniously on one if the force powers, then it will be reset and if you click any of the other powers then it will reset as well, have fun :thumbsup:
-The Cheat Master

Astrotoy7
11-13-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
dudes... it took me seconds to figure this one out:

once your into the force selection screen, open the command console and type setforceall 0 and right-click-left-click simutaniously on one if the force powers, then it will be reset and if you click any of the other powers then it will reset as well, have fun :thumbsup:
-The Cheat Master

What are you on ig64 ! where the freak do you pull these things from !! you da man !!

OK - Cheat Master, how do we get dismemberment back after the patch which gets rid of g_saberrealisticcombat ?

MTFBWYA