PDA

View Full Version : the "w" mod

shukrallah
11-12-2003, 11:04 PM
hey, i get JA for christmas, so i dont have the CDs to play it right now, but its installed. I was messing around on my PC, and loaded up the ASE and attempted to join a server... i know dumb... it said the "insert disk 1" thingy... but it let me in the menu :D

So im looking through the junk, and i clicked on the mods folder... strangley enough, theres a mod there :eek: and its called "w"

anyone have this mod...? know what it does?

I havnt downloaded anything 4 JA... nor is there a "w" folder in my base directory... or in the .pk3 files (from what i can see)

Jaden007
11-12-2003, 11:40 PM
nope its not in mine and im always downloading mods:) but nope never seen it:confused:

shukrallah
11-12-2003, 11:56 PM
Well... i dont know whats causing it, but as long as it doesnt affect game play, im ok with it...

Dethsaint
11-13-2003, 02:33 PM
I've had almost the same thing in JO once although the mod was called "trashbin" or something :p

I'm not usually using mods, but you can try looking through your JA directories - if there's a folder called "W" anywhere it might be wrongfully registered by JA as a mod.

shukrallah
11-13-2003, 08:34 PM
well, theres no w folder, none hidden, nor anything else.... oh well :confused: like i said, as long as it doesnt do anything to the game, its all cool....