PDA

View Full Version : Laming - the real laming

WadeV1589
11-20-2003, 12:21 AM
I shudder at the word "lamer". Oh and the title refers to the fact that from my POV the people who use the word lamer are the true lamers.

Every time I ask for a definition...it changes. So when someone calls me a lamer I go and kill them straight away, I frankly toss server rules out of the window once someone uses that word.

You know why?

You're a lamer 9/10 for merely killing a server admin,

You're a lamer very frequently if you kill someone who's just about to get into a vehicle, even if it's with a saber, the fact is they didn't take off so you have to be a lamer.

You're a lamer if you shoot someone then they drop their saber, you have no control because you're mid swing but people still call you it.

You're a lamer if you kill someone chatting even if the rules say that's fine.

You're a lamer if you kill quickly, yes I've got that, because I was on a killing spree I became a lamer.

You're a lamer if you don't do as your told EXACTLY on a map by an admin. I was on BDE or BOE tonight and it was "do NOT go in the throne room (SG4RealJA) or you'll be kicked by 2 of the clan people". It was a FFA server with 1/2 of the people wanting to play but because the admin was in the game everyone had to pay full attention. Hell he even expected us to give up weapons to him!

You're a lamer on your own server that clearly states "anything goes" if other people don't agree.

And finally, and most importantly, you're always a lamer, no matter how hard you try not to be because everyone has their own definition and in the end it nearly always boils down to "You're a lamer because you killed me".

Why is it this first person shooter, Quake 3 based game has boiled down to a place where you daren't simply play in a server anymore for fear of getting kicked? Why is it the majority of players now enjoy moaning about every aspect of the game meaning you face being kicked for merely lifting a gun?

I understand some things are just not nice like when you're chatting and someone kills you even though you have the chat box, but it's got to a point now where you're a lamer on every server you go to just because you want to play and no-one seems to give a $%@* anymore.

Imperial_thug
11-20-2003, 12:42 AM
Would'nt it be beutiful if there was some kind of server mod that listenend to what ppl were saying, and every time someone said the "L" word they would automatically get kicked?

I hate whiners also, and I've never played any other game that had so many of them. I love this game, last year I actually quit playing JO for about 6 months because of all the "server trolls" and "poor sports". It really is an incredible phenomenon, the sheer amount of crybabies that populate this game.

As of now I really only play at one server all the time. You really can't go "pubbing" in this game, because everywhere you go is hostile territory. Find one good server and stick to it, I always play at HuntingWabbits.com there is a very minimal amount of that crap going on, if an "honor n00b" joins the server they usually leave very quickly, everyone just plays, once in a while you will even get a "GF" or a "N1".

I wish some ppl would learn that a FFA is not a chat room either, lol.

Chuahtemoc
11-20-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Imperial_thug
I wish some ppl would learn that a FFA is not a chat room either, lol.

oh dear lord that pretty much sums it up for me :mad: f*cking whiners :rolleyes:

WadeV1589
11-20-2003, 01:02 AM
Whenever I put my server up ("WadeV1589 FFA/CTF/SIEGE server") .... where I actually play FFA pretty much the entire time it has just one rule and it's the motd:"Only rule: the words n00b/lame are banned!". If anyone uses either word more than twice I kick them, admittedly never ban as I am one of those who live in hope people will realise I'm serious and just lay off. Some people actually came to my server and after I warned them left because they were so insistant calling people lamers was an integral part of the game!

You're right too, the whiners outweight most other games, Elite Force (also by Raven) has it's fair share of whiners, always has, but that doesn't begin to compare to what JA and JO has.

I bought this game for 2 reasons, the main one was to mod for it (I love modding) and secondly was the fact I enjoy running around like a manic mad man with a saber in my hand slashing people left right and centre; so why do I get the feeling I'm in the minority and the majority do infact want, if not need, the word lamer to survive?

As for chat killing, if I get killed chatting, I slap myself for standing in such a stupid place to say my piece :D It's my own fault if I get chat killed and refuse to lower myself to the level of blaming it on someone else. I may not like it when I'm actually trying to say something good like "remove that bloody matrix map from base as it screws up the water texture!" but still I don't run around crying lamer and trying to callvote kick people or abusing admin power!

Imperial_thug
11-20-2003, 01:07 AM
WadeV1589 wrote:

Whenever I put my server up ("WadeV1589 FFA/CTF/SIEGE server") .... where I actually play FFA pretty much the entire time it has just one rule and it's the motd:"Only rule: the words n00b/lame are banned!". If anyone uses either word more than twice I kick them,

Your'e my hero:D, honestly. I wish there were more admins like you out there.

Chuahtemoc
11-20-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by WadeV1589
Only rule: the words n00b/lame are banned!". If anyone uses either word more than twice I kick them, admittedly never ban as I am one of those who live in hope people will realise I'm serious and just lay off.
well i'd ban some of those schmucks who keep coming back and saying stuff like omg n00b, you know. but if i had the choice, I would make a mod that would kick anybody who uses the word n00b (expect me of course ;) ) or lamer and then, to add insult to injury, they would get a message from JA that said "Suck my junk you n00b lamer ub3r h4x0r cheating whining crybaby dike!" but then maybe nobody would play on my server... boo hooo lol

WadeV1589
11-20-2003, 01:22 AM
You'd be surprised how many regulars you get if you take the "only rule is there is no rules" approach, if you get rid of the stupid attitude a lot of servers have about this so called laming you will get a very good server.

I don't run my server often, just some nights for a few hours and every time I get some of the same people who come and just play, never complaining. In fact one guy who I'll shame by naming :p Konsaras plays every time it is up without fail and the worst I've ever got from him is :-{ after being unexpectedly blow up from behind in a ship. He's one of the few who you want to get on servers with you, you know you won't get crap from him.

Yes Konsaras, if you read this I'm thanking you for being a great player on my server! :D

On and when the source code comes out, expect a mod from me that kicks the second you use the word lamer. I really really really really .... 5 hours later... really really hate that word. And I had someone who I kicked for ignoring "the one rule" (shameless LotR pun going on there) who tried for 10 mins to come back and insult me...he didn't get banned but that's just my way of saying I know how it feels and it is a total pain.

TK-8252
11-20-2003, 01:52 AM
Why don't you just stay away from servers like that? :confused:

I know in the server I'm an admin at, lamer is: Someone who breaks the saber down= dont attack rules.

Amidala from Chop Shop
11-20-2003, 02:23 AM
If you read the older threads in this forum you will find that this is a timeless topic.

There are basically three types of players in this game:

1. Those who follow what they consider to be an "honor code" that restricts how, when, and where you can fight other players and imposes a set of rituals (bow before duels, etc). Servers populated by these players are full of cries of "lamer!", "stop laming me!", "don't attack with chatbox up or saber off you f**king noob", etc., and are frequently run by arrogant, arbitrary, aloof, abusive "admins" (how's that for alliteration!) who must constantly warn, punish, slap, judge, kick, etc. because of real or imagined violations of the "honor code". Suprisingly little fighting takes place on these servers (and yes, I have seen them with my own eyes) because everyone is afraid of accidentally "laming" someone or even being accused of "laming", or offending the "admin" (or heaven forbid, killing the "admin"), with the resultant verbal abuse from the "lamed" player and possible punishment by an "admin".

Think of "Lord of the Flies" with lightsabers.

These players assume that their "honor code" is or should be universal, and feel the need to wander the server galaxy like missionaries, spreading their "religion".

2. The other type of player are those who enjoy the freedom of frantic kill-or-be-killed fighting, without any of the anxiety, worries, or concerns mentioned above. Because there are few rules and no such thing as "laming" on servers frequented by these players, "admins" are superfluous or absent, and when present are as likely to be killed as anyone else (in fact in my experience are often specifically targeted for death).

These players know the horrible truth of what happens to those who are "chatkilled" or "lamed": they can click their mouse once and respawn 1 second later with 125 health, 25 shields, and a lightsaber (or two) in their hands. The horror, the unspeakable horror! No wonder "honor" players hate to be "lamed"!

Rather than evangelizing like "honor" players, these players usually avoid "honor" servers as they would leper colonies.

3. The largest group are the "newbies", usually younger players who perhaps have never played online before. They don't know how to behave and are anxious to fit in, so they are very susceptible to peer pressure. Guess which of the first two groups is most likely to take over the minds of these impressionable youngsters, the "honor" devils with their elaborate rituals, rules, and regulations (and not to mention their intimidation, browbeating, and punishments for non-believers), or those wild and crazy, undisciplined, chaotic, bloodthirsty, laughing, fun-loving, hacking, shooting, killing free-for-all players. Sadly, in Jedi games unlike most other online games, it is the first group.

If you belong to the second group, the few, the happy, happy few, you must simply avoid "honor" servers and players like the plague, and smite them on sight like verminous cockroaches when they inevitably invade the few, proud, remaining pure free-for-all servers (you can identify the honor invaders by their distinctive call: imagine the sound of a sheep bleating "l-a-a-a-mer! l-a-a-a-mer!" over and over again). Only then will you truly have fun (the whole purpose of the game).

Like Rebels fighting the oppressive, evil "honor" Empire, the true free-for-all players are an outnumbered but tough, hardy, and resourceful bunch of freedom fighters who will never be eliminated.

Here are some servers where these noble warriors may be found:

KaiaSowapit's Server 66.98.177.21

Kurgan's Meatgrinder 65.101.86.162

HuntingWabbits.com 216.40.246.58

+/<aoticz(LamersWelcome) 64.246.59.197

Sith Academy-(SL) 69.28.240.32

(oE) The Obsidian Empire
(pending update to 1.0.1.1)

and as Yoda would say "...there is another" (*cough* look at my sig *cough*):amidala:

Coraith
11-20-2003, 02:31 AM
This goes out to WadeV1589, and anyone else who thinks along the same lines.

Say what you will but this all boils down to one fact, whoever pays for the server has the right to have whatever rules he/she sees fit enforced.
If that means your going to get kicked for going into a certain room then thatís that.

Personally I think that killing someone who is unarmed is unfair, all games have rules, all sports, why? so that everyone has a fair shot at winning.

I will not play on servers that allow saber down kills and chat kills. There are many servers with many different rules. Why play on ones with rules if they upset you so?

The Saber Code of Conduct is widely used because the majority of JK players like fair fights. If that isn't your thing then find servers that do not enforce the code, of which there are plenty.

If you are sick of being called a Lamer, don't break server rules. If you like to run around killing anything with a pulse play on company servers that has no admins or rules.

Fact is the JK community is made up mostly of Clans and most Clans use FFA servers with Dueling in mind.
This is not wrong, just because Raven didn't see fit to let more than two peps duel on FFA games doesn't mean Clans want to use Duel servers and sit in spec all day long.

The Saber Code of Conduct helps to maintain a friendly, respectful attitude on FFA servers were peps want to Duel each other in a fair and skillful way.

There is nothing wrong with this, as there is nothing wrong with your wish to "go crazy" but believe me when I say you will be happier playing on servers with no rules than trying to convert skillful players to your way of thinking.

On the fact that peps call you lame for a host of reasons, that will never change, no matter how well you follow the rules or not, some player somewhere will call you lame at one point or another. But any good admin can tell the difference.

My two cents.

TK-8252
11-20-2003, 02:55 AM
The way I look at it, it's pretty simple. There are really MANY kinds of servers, but only about four different kinds of players, and two types of admins.

Player types:

1. The lamer: Total jerk, goes into a server for the purpose of bugging the players and admins. Disrespects all server rules, loves to use profanity to express his feelings, and when kicked, moves on to a different server to harass.
2. The whiner: Does nothing but complain about how someone else fights. OMG you kata whore!!!1 KICK THE F***ING LAMER!!!!11
3. The "smart" lamer: Stays in the few servers that permit all-out-war, with no rules. Never strays into servers with honor codes.
4. The friendly guy: Adapts to each individual server and their rules. Never uses profanity to express his/her opinions about another player.

Admin types:

1. Power abuser: Most likely a 9-12 year old, who just loves practicing their admin skills on helpless clients.
2. Strict but fair: VEEEEERY hard to come by these days. Tries to deal with rule-breakers without torturing them. Won't get mad if you kill them.

If you are player type number 1, get a life!
If you are player type number 2, get a life!
If you are player type number 3, you are wise. You play your way without being accused of laming.
If you are player type number 4, I respect you, more people should be like you.

If you are admin type number 1, grow up!
If you are admin type number 2, you make Jedi Academy fun.

FK | unnamed
11-20-2003, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by TK8252MJL
Player types:

1. The lamer: Total jerk, goes into a server for the purpose of bugging the players and admins. Disrespects all server rules, loves to use profanity to express his feelings, and when kicked, moves on to a different server to harass.

those guys rule.

Khier
11-20-2003, 04:43 AM
Hmm.... well I think I would only define someone as a "lamer" is if they were causing another player unprovoked misery. I don't mean chatkilling, or attacking saber down or any of that nonsense. Stuff like racist remarks, belittling others because of lesser skill, overly condescending attitude, etc., things that are generally frowned upon in our modern day society. With the exception of trash talk between friends or clan mates or whatever.

Samuel Dravis
11-20-2003, 05:01 AM
Most of the people I've met online are no. 4. The very few that are #1 are either kicked outright if the server's admin is on or if the server allows voting. If neither of these options are available, most of the time they leave if you don't respond to their actions.

I play on the BWN duel servers mostly, and while I like to let my opponent get into position before I fight them, I don't object if they try to kill me as fast as possible.

I think, however, that absolutely NO profanity is needed in any online game. That is just a definite sign of total immaturity.

Toxie
11-20-2003, 05:56 AM
What servers allow laming and stuff? I've seen alot of wild servers since I've started playing JA, the JK2 community is much more uptight about it. Some of the mods are such ***holes is you just run into them by accident with your saber they boot you before you have a chance to say sorry, but JA is alot more cool about stuff like that. I'm not sure where this kind of stuff is and isn't allowed though.

bodstevens
11-20-2003, 06:09 AM
I hate the players that say lame comments like that too..
I really hate the guys who say "Owned" or some lame assed crap after every kill, its so imature like saying "na na na I killed you...." Only a child would do that ..I hope
I get kicked from servers from fighting admins too I even on a server had a admin kick me for using red stance....lol
If you cant see that red swing coming i mean come on.....
I think most players need to remember its a game and to be considerate and not be a wimp that hides behind a computer..if playing sports if you mouthed off like that you d get a good beating or no one would want you to play with them.....
a poor sport is a poor sport...

kendo is good..

Astrotoy7
11-20-2003, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by FK | unnamed
those guys rule.

Unnamed, are you being *sarcastic* ???

I personally, dont know much about this topic, and was enjoying reading these points of view, well thought out responses offering facts and opinions....

Fair enough, in most of your posts youve expressed some strong opinions, and theyre sometimes great to read because posters get to hear all sides of the story from different players...

One thing I can say is, ever since being on the forums, I'm not too hot on MP(Im mainly an SP player).... I would prefer to spend what precious little spare time I have doin something fun.....

As for the topic...been a great read :p

MTFBWYA

FK | unnamed
11-20-2003, 07:26 AM
yes and no.

I do like to stir things up, and I prefer an "R rated" atmosphere if you catch my drift, but like he said:

Originally posted by Khier Serakk
Hmm.... well I think I would only define someone as a "lamer" is if they were causing another player unprovoked misery. I don't mean chatkilling, or attacking saber down or any of that nonsense. Stuff like racist remarks, belittling others because of lesser skill, overly condescending attitude, etc., things that are generally frowned upon in our modern day society. With the exception of trash talk between friends or clan mates or whatever.

there are things that are just plain uncool and I don't promote.

Kurgan
11-20-2003, 09:18 AM
There have been lamers all throughout FPS history and there likely always will be, sadly.

As long as there are sore losers and people who take the game too seriously (ie: they just want to "look cool" rather than actually play, accepting defeat or victory gracefully like a "player" would)...

In my experience I've met "lamers" (those crying foul all the time) in all of the online games I've played for any length of time really except for UT (the original).

Though on occasion I've gotta admit, we sometimes call each other lamers on my server for laughs.. we know it's a joke, and we aren't seriously. If anybody ever doubts it, watch the number of times I've "lamed" people and laughed, or been lamed and the same thing happens. Nobody gets kicked for "laming" (however you might define it).

I've kicked people for lagging (excessively) and a very few (countable on one hand) for excessive whining. Though usually by the time I get around to typing their name in the clientkick line they've already disconnected. ; )

CapNColostomy
11-20-2003, 09:40 AM
Regarding the whole "FFA is not a chat room" thing, you know, I've played a few FPS online. Several, in fact. Most notably, the entire Delta Force series, the BF1942 series, including the DC mod, and my biggest gripe about JO and JA, is that you can even see when someone is typing. That isn't present in any other online FPS I've ever played. And why should it be? Why should anyone care that you're typing? I know I don't. Try typing on a HUGE DF map, standing out in the open. I garauntee if someone doesn't put a .50 cal bullet through your humungous skull, someone else will plant a knife in your ass. Nobody will even know you're typing. What's more, is that no matter the ammount of laxative given, nobody will give two $#!+$, except you. But if you want to look retarded, go ahead and tell everyone how it wasn't fair that you had your ass handed to you because you were busy typing and calling someone a cheater, bitching about lag, etc... Same with BF1942. Same with EVERYTHING but JO and JA!!!

Besides, if you're typing in a ffa in the first place, what are you saying that's so important? "OMG! CapN's a lamer!". Or maybe "pwned". Both are of equal/zero importance to me, and I like to think the majority of gamers out there feel the same way. Type at your own risk, I say. In fact, I might make that my in game name from now on.

Don't even get me started on what would happen to you in Delta Force or BF1942 if you tried anything similar to that whole "saber down=peace" BFS...:rolleyes:

VaderJM
11-20-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Coraith

The Saber Code of Conduct helps to maintain a friendly, respectful attitude on FFA servers were peps want to Duel each other in a fair and skillful way.

There is nothing wrong with this, as there is nothing wrong with your wish to "go crazy" but believe me when I say you will be happier playing on servers with no rules than trying to convert skillful players to your way of thinking.

Pure, all out FFA, is more than fair. There are no interpretative rules, or abusive controlling admins. Your saber is down? What the hell are you doing running around without a weapon? You're chatting? Why would you expect to live, and what difference does it make if you don't? Everyone is on a level playing field, everyone knows the consequences of certain actions. The code does not have this.

The code has idiots who think it's a good way to get out of dying, or to gather health, ammo, and weapons. Or a good way to get rid of people who are better at the game than they. I have never met a "skillful" follower of it, because all it does is encourage excusing of your loss, and salvaging of your pride.

Rules that can be abused so easily and flagrantly shouldn't exist in the first place, and should never be implemented on a FFA server.

I understand whoever owns the server is entitled to their own rules, but really, how stupid is it that this retarded code has gained such widespread acceptance. No wait, that's offensive to the mentally challenged. They can't help how they were born. This is just people choosing to be idiots. So much worse.

WadeV1589
11-20-2003, 10:44 AM
Well, read some pretty amazin stuff now:
Personally I think that killing someone who is unarmed is unfair, all games have rules, all sports, why? so that everyone has a fair shot at winning
Unarmed? You hit fire and your saber is up within less than 1/2 a second, those people who choose to not hit fire and fight back have themselves to blame. There is no excuse in a game where you have a weapon at all times to start crying about being killed just because your saber wasn't up. I understand that some people believe their needs to be honour but you just can't have it because it's abused. People will drop their saber when their health gets low and then go onto screaming "lamer".

As for simply avoiding most servers, why should I suffer for the people who run around screaming "lamer"? I enjoy running ASE, seeing a map I like then going to the server for that map, I rarely look at the name, I just see a map I like with enough players. I'm not going to limit myself because of a few people who insist you can regular a first person shooter to excessive levels.

If that means your going to get kicked for going into a certain room then thatís that. So I should go into servers and fear being kicked for simply walking to a certain section of the map? I'm sorry but that's just absurd. How can you possibly section off a part of a map in a game server and threaten to ban?

Kheier Serakk made perfect sense, if you are going to start throwing words around like "laming" then at least get a global standard for the word. If the saber honor code can spread through servers, why can't true definitions of words spread too? We can't truly define laming but that should be something that can be spread. People should be kicked for insults that are true insults like racism, prejudism but not because someone placed their saber down the second they realised they could not win.

As for those who honestly believe the saber code of conduct, read Vaders post above, you cannot have rules that can be so easily bent to personal gain. Why should the majority fear servers just because the admins are (almost always) young kids who don't yet understand you can't limit FFA games with insane rules.

It takes people to go out there and keep reminding people this is a game where you kill, plain and simple. If you just keep avoiding servers once you see someone try to adhere to "the saber code of conduct" then admins will continue to ruin games.

And of course it isn't just other servers, these people who scream lamer start bogging down other servers and aren't stopped.

SlapNut
11-20-2003, 12:09 PM
my definitionm of lamer is "if you bore the hell out of me by talking for no reason and i punnish u. If you dont play and just muck around with all the extra stuff in JA, if u r boring, if you are boring, if your boring! and call peopole lamers"

i hate boring people, there lamers. have fun, geez, peopole call u lamers all the time for nothing, they do it them self and its ok, red stance is also boring.

Coraith
11-20-2003, 12:37 PM
What are you peps smoking?,

First let me address VadersJM's comments,

Pure, all out FFA, is more than fair. There are no interpretative rules, or abusive controlling admins. Your saber is down? What the hell are you doing running around without a weapon? You're chatting? Why would you expect to live, and what difference does it make if you don't? Everyone is on a level playing field, everyone knows the consequences of certain actions. The code does not have this.
If I enter a server WITHOUT rules the last thing I would do is stand there without a weapon. My point is if you enter a FFA server (or any server for that matter) that does have rules then you should respect that and follow them or leave.

The code has idiots who think it's a good way to get out of dying, or to gather health, ammo, and weapons. Or a good way to get rid of people who are better at the game than they. I have never met a "skillful" follower of it, because all it does is encourage excusing of your loss, and salvaging of your pride.
Every single person I have ever met who does in fact follow the rules of any servers they play on is far from being an "idiot". The fact that they play by the rules shows that they like to play fair. I don't know anyone who uses the Saber Code of Conduct as a means to "escape death".
Plus all the followers of the Code are some of the best Duelers I have ever played against, most of them being very good at all out FFA too. Want proof?, play on FeaR servers.

Rules that can be abused so easily and flagrantly shouldn't exist in the first place, and should never be implemented on a FFA server.
If the Admins are fair and good at their job abuse of the rules is stepped on quickly as well as breaking them. With JK2 the admin mod made this very easy and user friendly. No doubt if the code is released another mod will do this again for us.

I understand whoever owns the server is entitled to their own rules, but really, how stupid is it that this retarded code has gained such widespread acceptance. No wait, that's offensive to the mentally challenged. They can't help how they were born. This is just people choosing to be idiots. So much worse.
Thats your oppinion and your intitled to it, I dissagree.

Now WadeV1589's comments,

Unarmed? You hit fire and your saber is up within less than 1/2 a second, those people who choose to not hit fire and fight back have themselves to blame. There is no excuse in a game where you have a weapon at all times to start crying about being killed just because your saber wasn't up. I understand that some people believe their needs to be honour but you just can't have it because it's abused. People will drop their saber when their health gets low and then go onto screaming "lamer".
I am reffering to FFA servers that have civilized Dueling in mind, What you discribe is considered just as lame as laming it's self by fair Admins and respectful Clans. All out FFA servers should not have rules as it goes against the ideals of the server.

As for simply avoiding most servers, why should I suffer for the people who run around screaming "lamer"? I enjoy running ASE, seeing a map I like then going to the server for that map, I rarely look at the name, I just see a map I like with enough players. I'm not going to limit myself because of a few people who insist you can regular a first person shooter to excessive levels.
Fact is that if you don't want to "suffer" you shouldn't play on servers with rules. Are you suggesting that server owners should all drop their rules just to please you and others like you?
As i said before, there are servers with rules and servers without, I suggest you play on servers without rules. Why should you?, because you don't like rules, simple as that.

So I should go into servers and fear being kicked for simply walking to a certain section of the map? I'm sorry but that's just absurd. How can you possibly section off a part of a map in a game server and threaten to ban?
You shouldn't "fear" being kick from a server full stop.......fearing anything in a online game is a little sad....its a game dude. If you join a server and they ask you to stay out of a certain area then you should repect that or leave. Same goes for whatever rules the server own dreams up.
I am not saying I agree with that rule but if the owner of the server wants it that way then thats it. Its theirs not yours. Don't like it?....then leave, again simple as that.

Kheier Serakk made perfect sense, if you are going to start throwing words around like "laming" then at least get a global standard for the word. If the saber honor code can spread through servers, why can't true definitions of words spread too? We can't truly define laming but that should be something that can be spread. People should be kicked for insults that are true insults like racism, prejudism but not because someone placed their saber down the second they realised they could not win.
Don't be daft, If your arguments are purely against the word "Lame" then you are truely waisting your time here. Players will call you lame, as you have stated for many reasons real or otherwise, this will not stop, fact.

People should be kicked for racism, abusive language, prejudism and on the servers I play on they are kicked without warning for that sort of behavour. At least players not following the code get warnings were I play.

you cannot have rules that can be so easily bent to personal gain. Why should the majority fear servers just because the admins are (almost always) young kids who don't yet understand you can't limit FFA games with insane rules.
This is geting really streched, its very simple, if you go on a server with abusive Admin you leave.......and never go back. If you go on a server were players are using the Code of Conduct to win you leave.......and never go back.
That is and will remain your only course of action against such players/admins. Again I will say it, find a server/s that play to your way of thinking and you will not have to moan about rules you don't like.

It takes people to go out there and keep reminding people this is a game where you kill, plain and simple. If you just keep avoiding servers once you see someone try to adhere to "the saber code of conduct" then admins will continue to ruin games.
Your "reminding" isn't going to change a thing. If players want to FFA they will and if players want to follow the code they will. If in your eyes the majority follow the code then that should speak volumes to you. If the concept of fair dueling is lost on you play on servers that don't have rules..........(how many times do I need to say it)

And of course it isn't just other servers, these people who scream lamer start bogging down other servers and aren't stopped.
So this is truely just about players calling you lamer?......man get over it, don't want be called a lamer?...then don't lame.
If it bothers you that much don't play.
Fact is if the majority of JK players wanted what you want then there would be no code. The Majority like to play fair dueling with friends, like it or leave it.

Master William
11-20-2003, 12:51 PM
I only consider laming to be when you break server rules. I expect people to follow the server rules at the servers I am admin at, or else they will be warned. If they don't pay attention, they get kicked. If they still come back not obeying the server rules, they get banned.

Simple as that.

A server has server rules. You follow them, or you get warned, maybe kicked, or perhaps even banned.

The people who set the server rules are the gods, basically. If a rule is to have only red colored sabers, then you will either follow it or get kicked. That was just an example, I don't make those kind of rules.

Coraith
11-20-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Master William
I only consider laming to be when you break server rules. I expect people to follow the server rules at the servers I am admin at, or else they will be warned. If they don't pay attention, they get kicked. If they still come back not obeying the server rules, they get banned.

Simple as that.

A server has server rules. You follow them, or you get warned, maybe kicked, or perhaps even banned.

The people who set the server rules are the gods, basically. If a rule is to have only red colored sabers, then you will either follow it or get kicked. That was just an example, I don't make those kind of rules.

Well said, it couldn't be anymore fair and anymore simpler.

griff38
11-20-2003, 12:59 PM
I got kicked the other day from a siege game for running to the elavator in the hoth map and keeping it up so the mercs could not use it to get to the next level.

Even though there is a another way to get past the elavator they decided it was easier to kick me than bother using their brains.

"stop it griff that's laming", my own team even voted to kick me.

I guess I should expect no less with so many children playing the game.

I need to find an AGE - RESTRICTED server.

WadeV1589
11-20-2003, 01:06 PM
Coraith you do try and take things too literaly don't you? Of course it isn't simply about being called a lamer, it's about the people who use the word and their ideas of playing.

Server rules are ther to ensure fair play, or at least they should be there to ensure fair play but unfortunately there are lots of abusive admins out there that create insane rules to ensure their own or clans victory or power.

Also picking on my use of the word fear, anyone who read that properly and wasn't trying to argue the opposite as though their life depended on it would see what I meant is I can't just go and play anymore because I may get kicked without warning. The "fear" is "shall I slash that guy or will he kick me if I even attempt it?", it's not true fear and I think in fairness you do know it, you just picked on a minor word. It's simply the concern you can't play anymore because playing now means there is a chance you'll get kicked.

Also Coraith, all games have problems such as this and I know that, my point is JA and JO suffer from it on levels that online gamers should not have to deal with. You must see how extreme the rules in JA are compared to other games. Go play BF1942 or Elite Force or Halo and see how they play, then come back to JA and tell me you still think the rules servers have are well founded in any way.

Server admins are not Gods, they (we) certainly should not be treated like it either. Luckily I'm one of those who get sick of hearing any sucking up and tell them to just play, I don't wanna hear it. But whilever people run around saying "you're God" you're giving admins an ego boost that always turns to abuse of power.

In the end it boils down to you see a map you really like, you go on that server, all is fine, you kill someone but as you blow the final swing they put their saber down. You then get called a lamer and someone else saw the saber down kill. This then results in either a callvote kick which very often succeeds or the admin just kicks out right. You're telling me this is fine on servers? That almost absolutely any server out there is subject to this and I should just avoid them all? Please. You can't honestly believe abuse like that is fine just because a power hungry admin says so. If servers become empty because people refuse to play in places where playing is basically banned then admins do change their ways. It's people like you who give admins the power to do what they do.

WadeV1589
11-20-2003, 01:10 PM
Oh my server will be up tonight, I'll set a time for a change, 8pm GMT. You can connect with /connect wadev.servebeer.com. Anything goes and we'll play what the majority want, be it siege/ctf/ffa. Of course don't forget using the word lame really is banned! You play however you want and ignore anyone who starts complaining, I assure you you won't be kicked. Spawn killing, personal hate and I'd appreciate not hanging around spawn points but you certainly won't be kicked for even doin that. Why? Because we get 5 seconds of invulnerability when we spawn which is more than enough time to do a reverse lunge ^.^

Better set a reminder for myself now to actually put the server up then....

Master William
11-20-2003, 01:37 PM
Nice to hear about your server, what maps will it use? I don't like the default maps, so...

Or are you just gonna use the default ones?

Coraith
11-20-2003, 01:45 PM
Please WadeV1589 do not get me wrong; Admin abuse winds me up just as much as players who do not follow server rules. I do not wish to make this personal so I will refrain from commenting on some of your assumptions but I will say this, I play on many online games, the reason I like JK games some much is the fact that there are server with rules with fair play in mind.

I like the Code of Conduct I argue with you here because I believe it to be a good thing for the game. You do not, and argue your ďcornerĒ as well as I argue mine.

Just because of the fact that Admin abuse goes on doesnít not mean itís a failed concept and should be dropped like a hot brick. Real life examples show us that just because there are ďloop holesĒ in a system does not mean we should abandon said system.

I would also like to point out I would argue your point with as much vigour. I believe in your right to FFA but I also believe in the right of the owner over all, i.e. the person/s who pay for the server.

As far as I see it there are 4 options players have when considering playing online games.

1. Follow the rules on all servers that they play on.
2. Do not follow the rules and eventually end up being kicked from the server.
3. Play on servers without rules.
4. Do not play at all online.

Quite simple really. Ranting here or anywhere else will just prove you like to rant and will almost certainly not change anything.
Online game rules and conduct are run and decided by the majority, if the majority of players want all out FFA with no rules then that would be the mainstay on most servers.
In JK games the majority of players like rules and fairness. Thatís just the way it is, nothing can be done about it.

So you have your options, choose wisely and you will be a happier player. I hope you find the servers that you need to enjoy the game along with your own.

Amidala from Chop Shop
11-20-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Master William

Simple as that.

Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop
I agree with you, William, players should follow the posted server rules or those stated by a real admin (not some poseur claiming to be admin [and I'm not referring to you William]), or they should leave, no matter how silly, stupid, illogical, and absurd they may think the rules are.

And if they think the server rules are silly, illogical, arbitrarily enforced, foolish, and absurd, they should stay away from that server.

On the other hand, players who are just that and not that server's admin should not go to a server with no "honor" rules and try to bully people into following some "rules" that they think should be "universal", as in telling people "saber off = peace you f**king noob" , "don't attack with chatbox up or saber off you f**king lamer", etc.

WadeV1589
11-20-2003, 01:56 PM
The Code of Conduct is a good principle and on servers that follow it honestly I don't mind, if that's all they ask I will follow it provided there is at least some fighting going on. It's those servers where it is abused that I dismiss it.

But when I go onto a server that is crowded with people who aren't associated with that server and they're trying to kick people for not followin their rules - which are rarely that of the admin then I don't see how it can be let to go on.

I do follow rules most of the time, but I cannot and will not stand for people who call me a lamer because they dropped their saber at the last minute or I kill them before they get in a ship in kotor, it's just plain sad.

You argue your "corner" no better than I do mine, we both have different POV's on the situation. Yours is any server with the CoC (I didn't plan that abbreviation...) should be followed where as mine is it should only be followed if it's not being abused.

I am sorry to hear that some people out there cannot see the flaws in some server rules and just dismiss them. I enjoy online gaming but find it hard to do it anywhere in JA because of all the insane rules.

As for my server, I rarely use the standard games maps, I enjoy kotor, my own map (duh) among others. Like I said, if you name a good one and I don't have it I'll go get it.

Coraith
11-20-2003, 01:57 PM
I would also like to point out that if I were to come to your server WadeV I would follow your rules without complaint here or anywhere else regardless of the rules being abused or not. That is really my overall point, if I don't like it I can leave.

Prime
11-20-2003, 02:08 PM
Personally I think that killing someone who is unarmed is unfair, But why are they unarmed in the first place? They do this on their own accord, not because the game forces them to.

all games have rules, all sports, why? so that everyone has a fair shot at winning. But the gametypes have rules hardcoded so that everyone does have a fair shot at winning. Made up rules such as saber down = peace and calling some force powers or moves lame doesn't make the game any more fair. Calling a bunch of moves and force powers lame limits the number of options available to players (for those who care about being called names).

I will not play on servers that allow saber down kills and chat kills. I agree that on private servers with the rules clearly stated, you should follow them. I will leave those servers and find somewhere else to play. The annoying thing is that some players take these rules and try to apply them on public servers. On these servers, why not keep your saber up and stop chatting all the time instead of demanding that every follow a silly set of rules?

Fact is the JK community is made up mostly of Clans and most Clans use FFA servers with Dueling in mind.

This is not wrong, just because Raven didn't see fit to let more than two peps duel on FFA games doesn't mean Clans want to use Duel servers and sit in spec all day long. I have a hard time believing that the community is mostly made of of clans. But that is beside the point.

It seems to me that Raven prevents multiple duels to prevent exactly this behavior. If they had allowed an unlimited number of duels on a FFA server, then new players would join and find that there was no one to fight. Since there is only one duel allowed at a time, this should have encouraged people who want to duel to use the Duel gametype, allowing those who want to FFA to use FFA servers.

It surprises me when you say that clans don't want to sit around waiting for duels. But this is exactly what they do on these "duel" FFA servers. You end up with two people dueling, and everyone else sitting around with their saber off (so they won't be attacked) so they can just sit around and watch the duel. How is this any different than the Duel gametype?

The Saber Code of Conduct helps to maintain a friendly, respectful attitude on FFA servers were peps want to Duel each other in a fair and skillful way. But I think that it is safe to say that the Saber Code of Conduct has done anything but create a friendly, respectful attitude on the servers. It may have started out with good intentions, but in most cases it has backfired drastically.

How is firing racial and derogatory comments at people who kill someone with their saber down creating a friendly, respectful environment? Having people go around to these SC servers and "lame" people is encouraged by having this arbitrary set of rules. People are doing it just to piss them off. It seems to me that the SC is more the cause of the problems, not the solution.

Wouldn't a better set of rules be to play on servers that provide gametypes you want to play, and to play the game as discribed by the gametype rules? On top of that, why not just be polite to other people (and there is nothing wrong with some lighthearted trashtalk), and not get abusive? Wouldn't that go farther to providing the friendly, respectful games that people are striving for?

Coraith
11-20-2003, 02:14 PM
Well to you Prime I would say, plz read may other posts here on this thread and then visit my Clan server and see the system work.

ManaMana
11-20-2003, 02:14 PM
Why are we talking about this?

We all know that the most of us here on Lucas Forums is against "laming" (When you break forum rules.),
so why do we argue about a thing that the
real "lamers" never will see?

There is about 5 servers playable out there, and hundreds unplayable...
Take contact with the people who runs such servers and
tell them to grow up!

For me, it wouldn't be fun without force powers.

Heck, what a stupid game it should be if you only would use button smashing like that!

I like to use my brain, using Force Powers when needed,
i hate the thing that they call honour.

Maybe it is a dream for them that they should be
something special above the rest of the people, the
best JA player, IN THE WORLD!

Computer games is ment to be fun,
not for young minds who thinks that it is for real.

Gaming should be like TV, you aren't there, but you are there.

This interactivity has made them think that it is for real,
actually, if you really think,
they actually see it as a part of their life!

Poor lamers, whiners etc.
who don't know what the world actually is,
you're lost, and don't know who you are,
grown-up? Or a kid?

I think that the most whiners are those who don't wanna
leave the safe childhood, or still haven't got thoughts
like that :p :D.

Or actually, i think ALL whiners are people like that.

Don't prove yourself trough Computer games,
prove yourself through real life!

/ManaMana

Butt_Whisper
11-20-2003, 02:26 PM
Why do people use FFA servers for duel servers? It is very misleading to the player who wants to kill kill kill. If the owner/admin of a server wants it to be a mostly dueling server, then why don't they just create a "dueling server" instead of having a FFA server with rules: FFA means Free For All and that translates to anything goes (even breaking unwriiten code of conduct rules)

Coraith
11-20-2003, 02:35 PM
Because once the code comes out an appropriate mod will be made that lets us have as many duels as we like in FFA, this way players can have 5 - 10 duels in the time it would take to have two on a duel server.
Itís been carried on over from JK2, and is probably here to stay. Any Clan with the resourced would no doubt have both. To it being misleading, itís quite simple, if everyone if dueling/watching duels then it is obviously not a FFA in its true sense. Hardly misleading.

P.I.M.P
11-20-2003, 03:26 PM
I've been lucky so far. I haven't had any problems with people on my server.(Man I hope I didn't just Jinx myself) :D As an admin, I don't abuse my power since having people slice me in into 1000 pieces or blowing me up with det packs is the only way i'll get better at the game. There are alot of valid points here. I would hate if I put up a server so people could have fun, and they spent time fighting with each other about rules or treating people with disrepect. There are people who belive in the saber down, no chat kills, no rules etc. I completely agree that players should find a server that best fits their playing style and play there. :cool:

WadeV1589
11-20-2003, 03:36 PM
I'm liking some of the points some people are making especially the most simple of all "FFA means free for all", such a simple statement but one some admins and players don't get, even people in this thread (1 or 2 anyway out of look how many). If you want to go in with your saber down and do nothing, find a duel server, leave the FFA servers for the rest of us who actually want to play.

And I hope to see some of you tonight :p I want some random carnage!

Jaden X
11-20-2003, 03:51 PM
When I was playing JO, I was invited to a duel and I accepted it. In the middle of the duel, the guy opened his chat box and I trained DFAs on him... He started to call me lamer and I was kicked from the server...

It's unfair to use that chat box to give a reason to lose a duel and call the winner a lamer...

P.I.M.P
11-20-2003, 04:11 PM
Back in my Outcast days, I played on a server Called NL (Jedi Master). During the Temple level a Player tried to snipe me a couple of times. I return sniper fire and vaporized him. He called me a Lamer for returning fire and killing him. I thought it was funny how some people can dish it out but not take it. :)

Prime
11-20-2003, 04:30 PM
Well to you Prime I would say, plz read may other posts here on this thread and then visit my Clan server and see the system work. I'm not arguing that these rules don't work anywhere. If your server has mature enough players that people are happy, then great. All I'm saying is that from what I have seen on public servers, these rules have made people less polite and respectful, not more. Just my observation (and many others, form the sound of things around here).

But I agree that if the rules are clearly posted for that server, then they should be abided by.

Amidala from Chop Shop
11-20-2003, 04:48 PM
WadeV1589, you're just wasting your time trying to persuade or debate "honor code" followers that their postition is illogical. It's almost like a religion to them, they are convinced that they are "fair" and "skillful" and "honorable", and you are....well, something else ("lame").

You just have to accept the fact that there are a lot of servers that say "Free for All" that aren't. They are run by people who like to duel (usually) but don't like the Duel and Power Duel game types that Raven has provided for them. They use the "Saber Code of Conduct" (right up there with the Ten Commandments, Magna Carta, and Bill of Rights in terms of solemnity, if not Capitalization) to keep "order" on these de facto dueling servers. That's the way they like it and no one is going to change their minds, so save your breath.

Your strategy of picking a server because it says "Free for All", is playing a map you like, and is busy, is going to bring you to a lot of these de facto dueling servers. You should join the server as a spectator, and if you see a few people dueling and a lot of people standing around with chat bubbles up, you should leave and never come back. Keep a list of such servers, sort of an Anti-Favorites list, so you wont waste time going back there.

But if you see a lot of people fighting and very little chatting going on, add the server to your Favorites list immediately. After awhile your Favorites list will grow, and you should play mostly on your Favorite servers. On a regular basis you should check for new servers to add to your Favorites, but stay away from the Anti-Favorites. You may say "but I shouldn't have to do that, I should be able to go to a Free for All server and free for all". Well, sorry, that's not the way it is, so deal with reality, because those people are not going to change.

Another thing you can do is run your own server as you are doing (and as I do) so you can determine the rules (or lack thereof).

An even better suggestion is to play on Team FFA servers, which usually aren't pseudo dueling servers in disguise as too many "FFA" servers are.

And finally, the best suggestion is to forget FFA and learn to play Capture the Flag (CTF). It's much more challenging and fun than dealing with a bunch of petty made-up "rules" and "Codes" on so-called "FFA" servers that are really dueling servers. CTF servers have generally better-quality players, teamwork, and strategy. They are happily mostly free of "honor codes", and people who are foolish enough to say "lamer" are generally laughed at or ignored.

WadeV1589
11-20-2003, 05:06 PM
I do play CTF and siege quite often, I try to vary what I play as much as possible because I love it all. Sometimes just going in and killing anyone is good (FFA), sometimes I want to work as a team but keep to constant carnage (CTF) and sometimes I want to work as a team to accomplish a goal (siege). JA really does give you the choice of how you want to play something I do love.

Some servers I do totally avoid now, I noticed the names of the people on the server and just forget it. I will still visit those servers when those people aren't there though because as I said it's the people who cause these problems. One day you can go in a server and have a great time, the next day you go on the same server and it's hell and you get called a lamer repeatedly. I'm not going to give in to these people who think they can apply a code of conduct to FFA, there are times people rally up to kick those people instead for ruining games and I'll be there when it happens savoring every last minute of it.

Just over an hour to go until carnage can start! Not had any map requests so far so I'm gonna go with the few I have. Oh btw I am in the UK so your ping will be much better in the UK and Europe. Can be as low as 60.

eniaC
11-20-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop
Like Rebels fighting the oppressive, evil "honor" Empire, the true free-for-all players are an outnumbered but tough, hardy, and resourceful bunch of freedom fighters who will never be eliminated.

Thats cool, can I quote that.

Man I can't believe I used to be an "honor" dork.
Although I hunted instead of kicked (most of the time, the main thing that got me was were people interupting duels, I prefer to duel in ffa like alot of folks do, you can't harm the duelers so why bother.
I realise there are new people who don't know what the blue glow means, and thats when I would explain it to them, not kick them of the server...sheesh...some of you people are so mean.

Not everyone wants to pretend they have honor, most of us who don't are truely honorable in real life, I'm sure, and don't feel we need to pretend do be in a VIDEO GAME , wake up man.

Rules ain't got but two things, jack and s***, and jack just left town.

Racial slurs, de-womanizing, homophobia...thats the lame stuff.

"I got lamed by the enemy" -honor boy
"quit yer b***** soldier and pick up that saber and fight for your galaxy" -the unknown soldier

can't believe I crawled out of my box for this post,

eniaC

P.S. nice use of the 5 a's Amidala.

WadeV1589
11-20-2003, 05:44 PM
So everyone knows the stuff I have on my server (30 mins ^-^) go to http://wadev.servebeer.com/ . Poor page I know, not my usual standard but it gets the job done! Contains links to download any files I have in my JA installation.

Luc Solar
11-20-2003, 05:56 PM
This is to all you guys who insist that there's nothing wrong with honour codes:

ISSUE 1

You keep telling us "well why don'tcha go find another server if you don't like it", but answer me this:

If I start a FFA server right now, will I be able to FFA without any problems? Or will 9/10 people who log on whine about me "laming" or my lack of honour and their precious rules like saber down = peace?

Answer the question. Be honest.

Now do you understand what we're talking about?

ISSUE 2

saber down = peace destroys the very basis of a FFA. That's the gametype most of us are worried about. FFA means that you go around trying to kill as much as possible before time runs out (or hit the kill limit).

Do you not see the problem?

Let's say you and I FFA >> Every time you attack, I put my saber down making me untouchable. Every time you hit me when my saber is up, I'll flick it off and run for health. Is that fair? Is that skillful? Is that a FFA? Can you ever score a single point unless *I* let you score? No. You will be at 0 points at the end of the 20 minute map.

Now...please try to understand that a FFA with the rule "saber down = peace" IS NOT A FFA.

You could just as well host a CTF game and forbid anyone from touching the flag. That's as NOT a game of CTF as saberdown=peezeFFA is NOT a FFA.

I've asked you to do this numerous times before and I'm asking it again:

If the"FFA server" is not running a game of FFA please say so.

You could name your server f.ex:

"Sims online with glowing sticks in a galaxy far far away"

"RULES: DO NOT USE THE GLOWING STICK OR YOU WILL BE BANNED."

Master_Payne
11-20-2003, 06:54 PM
About ISSUE 1 if I create a FFA server with password (that all my friend now) there will be a saber fest, a true FFA, in case I made a public one It will be full of false "Honor code" guys, I mean WTF.

We are a competitive community with a very strict honor code that says just 2 things: never insult when Win, and never Whine when loose.

Now seeing what "honor" has become thanks to rules like "saber down = peace" I'm thinking seriusly that we must to remove the Honor in our server just no to get known as ones of the bunch of False Honor Guys.

Think that we used to be proud of our Honor Code that bassically said FIGHT AS BEST AS YOU CAN. and saber down = dead because anyone with a bit of comon sense will put away his weapon down in the battlefield, specially to chat.

Now I have to find a new word to describe our "Honor" in order to not be taken as one of these whinners and fanboys, the real lammers, I mean what can be more lame than chat on a FFA server of a FPS game and also pretend that you are right and you "must" convert all people to your ways.
As said before thaey are like a religion, but the're fanatics, and is no good when religion becomes fanatism.

TK-8252
11-20-2003, 07:44 PM
I say someone should add a new gamemode... "Peaceful FFA". Then everyone can see what server has rules, and which don't.

But for now... If anyone wants a peaceful server (with rules) with no abusive admins, the JK3Files server (where I'm an admin at) is where you want to go. Bowing is not required, everything is fair in private duels. No profane or abusive language. No saber down or chat kills permitted. Don't bother coming if you would not plan on following these rules.

Lathain Valtiel
11-20-2003, 08:06 PM
And if you're in the business of being competitive with no idiocy allowed...

Kaiasowapit's Server: 66.98.177.21

Jedi vs. Merc, Melee enabled, voting disabled, high bandwidth Multiple OC-3 Connection
Lowered sabers required to use offensive Force powers
The expressions "LAMER" or "LAMING" are NOT recognized
All kills are considered fair & legal (including chat-kills & "saber-down" kills)
Abusive language, Complaining & Kill Trackers NOT Welcome

Hehehe.. I love advertising my personal butchershop.

TK-8252
11-20-2003, 08:11 PM
Yup, me too. You guys can have your way of playing, and I can stick with mine. :)

Chuahtemoc
11-20-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by ME
well i'd ban some of those schmucks who keep coming back and saying stuff like omg n00b, you know. but if i had the choice, I would make a mod that would kick anybody who uses the word n00b (expect me of course ;) ) or lamer and then, to add insult to injury, they would get a message from JA that said "Suck my junk you n00b lamer ub3r h4x0r cheating whining crybaby dike!" but then maybe nobody would play on my server... boo hooo lol

lol :rolleyes: it takes arrogance to quote yourself, but hey...

Also

originally posted by MMXP
Hehehe.. I love advertising my personal butchershop.

lol, MMXP why don't you put it in your sig?

TK-8252
11-20-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by MMXP
idiocy Oh, yeah, you don't see me insulting your prefered style of playing, so please don't insult mine. :)

Chuahtemoc
11-20-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by TK8252MJL
I say someone should add a new gamemode... "Peaceful FFA". Then everyone can see what server has rules, and which don't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHHAHAHAHAHAAHA... :rofl: LOLOL :rofl: ...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHA

sorry,.... that's the funniest **** ive ever heard on this site man lolololol :naughty:

i think you deserve :chop1: for that lol :rofl:

TK-8252
11-20-2003, 08:24 PM
I'll keep my opinions about you to myself.

Chuahtemoc
11-20-2003, 08:31 PM
lol geez that was funny as hell. please, tell me that i'm a lamer and a ****head and so on lol... you're gonna get ripped on by evedrybody if you don't edit that quote out... lol

edit: in fact, that's in my sig as we speak :P

TK-8252
11-20-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Chuahtemoc
tell me that i'm a lamer and a ****head and so on lol... I don't do that kind of stuff. As I said, I don't promote abusive language. And I'm not going to sink as low as you.

Jed
11-20-2003, 09:05 PM
End of thread.

Behave, children. :rolleyes:

Chuahtemoc, stop acting like an asshat. This is your only warning.