PDA

View Full Version : Manquesa's Slave 1

Manquesa
11-22-2003, 04:47 AM
IT HAS BEGUN!!!

http://www.manquesa.com/SP32-20031122-001524.jpg

seks03
11-22-2003, 09:20 AM
sweet! what re you going to do about the landing and flying? will it work like in the movies?

tFighterPilot
11-22-2003, 09:25 AM
I think I'll drop the one I was working on.

We don't need 2 slave 1

ObiKast
11-22-2003, 12:01 PM
Weeeee.....
Finely sameone started to do this model.
Keep with the good work Manquesa.;)

Captain LeChuck
11-22-2003, 02:04 PM
Yay, Manquesa.:D Cant wait till this gets done.

Manquesa
11-22-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by seks03
sweet! what re you going to do about the landing and flying? will it work like in the movies?

Yes it will be animated, when landed it will be horizontal with the stabilizer fins parallel to the body, and when flying it will be vertical with the stabilizer fins perpindicular to the body.

Oh and I also plan on having both Boba and Jango skins for it as well.

Zappa_0
11-22-2003, 02:44 PM
The pics look great, I hope you can get it work well.

DarkLord60
11-23-2003, 02:45 AM
beautiful start man!

Zappa_0
11-23-2003, 02:55 AM
While looking for some sounds for Monsoontide, I have also found some sounds for the slave one weapons.

http://charlesmartel.reallyrules.com/old/firing.mp3

http://charlesmartel.reallyrules.com/old/charge.mp3

http://charlesmartel.reallyrules.com/old/charge2.mp3

I hope you can use these.

RaSiN_HeCk
11-23-2003, 06:03 AM
you going to have those noisie charges or concussion misslies?

Manquesa
11-23-2003, 06:14 AM
Thanks for the sounds man. I'll see if I can use em once I get to that point.

Since you can only have 2 weapons on a vehicle, here's what i'm thinking.

Blasters and Sonic Charges for Jangos ship

Blasters and MIssles for Boba's ship

Miko Reglia
11-23-2003, 06:37 AM
yeah that sounds about right for both vehicles:)

how many people would the slave 1 hold though, cause i mean i believe theres room for prisoners and stuff inside other than the pilot...

RaSiN_HeCk
11-23-2003, 06:43 AM
don't forget room for a carbonite slab = )

Manquesa
11-23-2003, 07:02 AM
well I don't know if i'm gonna make it quite to scale. I may scale it down just a bit. That ship is actually pretty huge. There are 3 seats in the main pilots section of the cockpit (depending on which schematics your looking at), then there's at least 2 to 4 seats in the passengers section of the cockpit, there's about 7 prisoner cages, there's a good sized cargo room (where the carbonite slab would be held I believe), there's bathrooms and sleeping quarters, etc.

Zappa_0
11-23-2003, 11:13 AM
No problem man. Couldnt you add the 3rd weapon as a secondary weapon. But the way you said you was gonna do it sounds fine also.

seks03
12-12-2003, 12:51 PM
is this project dead? any info?

Manquesa
12-12-2003, 01:25 PM
NO, the project is not dead, not in the slightest. I just got sidetracked with another project -- http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119416

Sorry about the delay, but an opportunity presented itself that I just couldn't pass up. I've been learning from somebody from Raven how to do vehicle models the right way. Hopefully though, i'll be done with that soon and can resume work on the Slave 1, I can't wait.

SD_Radical_Ed
12-12-2003, 04:28 PM
manquesa, may i use your a-wing model in my level?

Sev
12-12-2003, 05:58 PM
ok there are 2 slave one vehicle models in-progress? thats abit confusing for which 1 to get? but i'll get the first one out

tFighterPilot
12-12-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by SD_Radical_Ed
manquesa, may i use your a-wing model in my level? I can't talk for his name, but I guess he'll be alright with it as long as you credit him.

SD_Radical_Ed
12-12-2003, 06:15 PM
sweet. btw, hows the pc coming?

tFighterPilot
12-12-2003, 06:46 PM
Beats me, I think all there is to do now is to pick him up, and tomorrow is suterday. meh, this computer is good enough for my internet needs ;)

Manquesa
12-13-2003, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by SD_Radical_Ed
manquesa, may i use your a-wing model in my level?

Yeah man, of course. The whole point to releasing the vehicles is so that people will use them in their mapping projects. If you can, you may want to wait till the Awing Version 3.0 is out. That version will have the .veh and .wmp files as well as custom sounds created by a person at Raven. He made it more balanced and just plain more accurate for an Awing. The current Awing that is out there has no custom sounds and is unbalanced, the weapons are too powerfull, but you can just edit the .veh file to fix that if you wanna use it.

Manquesa
12-13-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Sev
ok there are 2 slave one vehicle models in-progress? thats abit confusing for which 1 to get? but i'll get the first one out

Really, who's the other person making a Slave 1?

seks03
12-13-2003, 04:13 AM
imyourfather was making the other model, i think and gave it up cause of this one.

Good to hear this model is still in the works. Astoroids looks awesome man, do you think after your finished with that and this model you can post a "tutorial for dummys" on vehicles? (step by step)

I can host it at my site

tFighterPilot
12-13-2003, 09:14 AM
Yes, I gave it up.

It wasn't even my model, it was a prefeb that I tried to turn into vehicle.

Manquesa
12-13-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by seks03
do you think after your finished with that and this model you can post a "tutorial for dummys" on vehicles? (step by step)

I can host it at my site

Funny you should ask, i've been thinking about doing just that. Wasn't thinking of the "for dummy's" part, but yeah theres a few things that i'm pretty sure aren't being implemented in vehicles that i've been learning about, like like putting damage tags on the vehicles and why it's important to properly name the surfaces of the vehicles in a certain way, basically you should have body, nose, l_wing1, and r_wing1, and not hull, wings, etc.

So I may do a tutorial, but i'm not promising anything.

Sev
12-13-2003, 09:02 PM
looks there'll be a y-wing soon, and judging from ur a-wing it'll be great!!!!! i cant wait!!! but mainly for the Slave 1 i'm going to get a bounty hunter model soon(when it's finished) so i'll ned a ship and this looks GREAT!!!!!! i know Jango & Boba Fett use this ship but there are more than one of them.

GOOD LUCK.....!

__CKY__
12-17-2003, 12:00 AM
Any updates on the Slave or Tutorial?

RaSiN_HeCk
12-17-2003, 04:59 AM
looks there'll be a y-wing soon, and judging from ur a-wing it'll be great!!!!! i cant wait!!! but mainly for the Slave 1 i'm going to get a bounty hunter model soon(when it's finished) so i'll ned a ship and this looks GREAT!!!!!! i know Jango & Boba Fett use this ship but there are more than one of them.

well, Bounty hunters ride various kinds of ships. the Slave I is a modified Police ship of come kind. Dash Rendar flies a Corelian vessel, Bossk had a YV-666 freighter. so it just proves not all Bounty hunters fly Slave I's. and I bet Mandlorians don't fly the same craft either, Jango's old ship used to be Jaster's and it wasn't the same model.

SD_Radical_Ed
12-17-2003, 12:28 PM
i like ig-88's ship. it was tight.

MustangMatt302
12-17-2003, 01:25 PM
Looks awesome! :D Keep up that schweet contour skill of your's!

Sev
12-17-2003, 02:43 PM
really??? i didnt know the slave 1 was a modified police ship, seriously i didnt cheers for that

Manquesa
12-29-2003, 04:24 AM
Okay, i've finally found some time to work on this some more. Here's a little update.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/manquesa/detail?.dir=/Slave-1&.dnm=s1-top.jpg

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/manquesa/detail?.dir=/Slave-1&.dnm=s1-bottom.jpg

Most of the modeling is done, just need to finish making the parts of the engine for the underbody. There's still a lot to do though after that. I'll need to spend some time tweaking the vertices and edges to smooth out the rough spots, then I need to make both Boba's and Jango's ships skins, then I can start working to get it in-game, then there's custom weapons to make, sounds, sheild display and reticle, etc.

seks03
12-30-2003, 10:19 AM
:D im very happy

tFighterPilot
12-30-2003, 10:53 AM
:D You've double posted

seks03
12-30-2003, 03:01 PM
wow i did

Godzilla
12-30-2003, 03:33 PM
:D Everybody's happy.

ObiKast
01-17-2004, 09:11 PM
Any news Mr.Manquesa?:D

Zappa_0
01-17-2004, 09:29 PM
Yea hows the Slave 1 coming?

Hellfire Jedi
01-17-2004, 11:57 PM
Looks amazing. :cool:

Manquesa
01-21-2004, 05:31 AM
Well i've finally finished with all the vehicles i've been working on for the Asteroids project so now I can get back to work on this here Slave 1 as well as the Death Glider, my other project.

So, I don't have any updates right now, but there will be more updates hopefully in the near future and hopefully more often.

I'm also gonna start work on some vehicle modeling tutorials. I've gotten the basic framework laid out for it, you'll be able to view it here -- http://www.manquesa.com/forum But don't expect to see anything more on that for a while, that's gonna be a lot of work.

seks03
01-21-2004, 06:39 AM
yay!!! cant wait to see some new updates on this vehicle. and im glad to hear that your going to make tutorials

Zappa_0
01-21-2004, 10:47 AM
Cool cant wait to see the Slave 1 completed.

ublazxanchat
01-24-2004, 04:25 PM
Slave 1 looks awesome cant wait to see it in game

also- what program do i use to make models?:confused:
and- how do you get custom sounds for vehicles, like out of SW movies?

:x-wing:

Andy867
01-27-2004, 03:23 AM
Manquesa uses 3d Studio Max, which is also how he is going to make the tutorials. As for the sounds, that, only he can answer.

ublazxanchat
01-27-2004, 05:24 PM
thanks andy
do you know where i can get the program?

Matt-Liell
01-30-2004, 02:12 PM
You can get it at a store for 5000 bucks

ublazxanchat
01-30-2004, 10:04 PM
thanks for the big help. I mean can i download a demo or something off the net?

Matt-Liell
01-30-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by ublazxanchat
thanks for the big help. I mean can i download a demo or something off the net?

For 3DSM no not really what I kinda tried to show ya was it was a big time program, you can get a lite version called gmax or another program like it called milkshape (demo only) and they can make .md3 and I dunno if vehicles are .glm's or md3's but it should work.

Manquesa
01-31-2004, 02:18 AM
Actually there is a free fully working 30 day trial version of 3DS Max available at discreets website www.discreet.com, don't remember if you can download it but they'll send it to you in the mail for free, though it takes a while to get to you that way. Also, since it's only a 30 day trial, by the time you learn to use it, the trial will be over.

Manquesa
03-14-2004, 08:10 AM
I've finally made some progress on the skin for this thing. Only got the Boba Skin now, it's about maybe 80%, then I can start on the Jango Skin.

http://www.manquesa.com/wips/slave1/s1-1.jpg

http://www.manquesa.com/wips/slave1/s1-2.jpg

http://www.manquesa.com/wips/slave1/s1-3.jpg

Zappa_0
03-14-2004, 11:34 AM
Awesome cant wait til you get those out!!

A-WingPilot
03-14-2004, 06:03 PM
Can you show us pics of the Slave I in game?

Manquesa
03-14-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by A-WingPilot
Can you show us pics of the Slave I in game?

Once I get it in-game I will post pics of it in-game. But I like to finish the skinning before I work on getting it in-game.

Zappa_0
03-15-2004, 02:26 AM
Yea, he has to finish it first before going into the ingame stages of the work.

Thrawn42689
03-15-2004, 04:21 AM
Excellent work, although the skin could stand to be much higher-res. :(

Are you going to model the interior of the cockpit as well? That would be great. :)

monsoontide
03-15-2004, 04:31 AM
Why model the interior of a cockpit it you're never going to see it? PLus the pilot's don't show up either. It would merely add more polygons that could be used to add detail more effectively elsewhere, if at all, and keep the model effiecient enough to be used on-line!
(Same thing really applies to skins)
There's a trade off between looking pretty and being really playable (ie FPS).
It's getting narrower, but the Q3 engine is OLD.
The new gen engines (Source/Q4) should be even better.

Thrawn42689
03-15-2004, 04:38 AM
All it would take would be about 18 extra tris and a 128^ texture, which wouldn't help much with detail elsewhere. An interior would create the illusion of high detail, without sacrificing much in the way of performance. Besides, the cockpit of the Slave I is transparent, so you would be able to see inside. And why wouldn't the pilots show up? They seem to work on many of the other vehicles that have been released recently. Boba's Slave I is piloted from a standing position, and the Episode II variation contains 2 generic seats, so the animation wouldn't be a problem.

So why not?

Manquesa
03-15-2004, 05:30 AM
The Show Rider option only works speeder type vehicles. For space craft, or anything that can actually get off the ground, the show rider option does not work. It was apparently disabled or left out in the code. I'd love to have ships with interiors but I really don't see the point because I really don't like the idea of flying around in ships that have an open visable cockpit but no pilot in there flying em. I will however be applying a shader to the cockpit glass to make it look better than what you see now.

As far as making the skin higher res, or more detailed. I may touch it up a bit, but the skin your looking at is actually borrowed from a high poly model from scifi3d.com. (and yes i've gotten permission from the author to use the skin). I'm currently working on converting the skin to the Jango Color scheme and in doing so i've made a few changes already to add more detail and make it a little higher res, so maybe I will go back and adjust the Boba's ship skin a little bit as well. Though i'm still learning photoshop so I can't promise anything too great as far as the skin goes, but i'm pleased with how it's turning out so far.

Thrawn42689
03-15-2004, 05:57 AM
Hmm, I still think you should model the interior. Make an ultra-low detail Jango or something to put inside. It would just enhance the model's character so much. It's a hard thing for me to explain, but if you can see through the cockpit and see a person inside, even if it's far away and you can't recognize the person, it adds so much more. :D

tFighterPilot
03-15-2004, 10:49 AM
but what if somebody who isn't Fett driving the vehicle? It would look stupid. More stupid is the fact that he will be seen when the ship is on the ground.

Overal bad idea. Sorry.

Thrawn42689
03-15-2004, 02:59 PM
I just meant that as a suggestion. A generic driver would work just as well--gray, wearing some boring clothes, etc. The ship is big enough that it wouldn't be noticable when it's moving. If you really didn't like it, you could even animate it to rotate the little driver into position when somebody takes off. There are way too many tris in some parts of the model, which could easily be shaved off for use in another area. The laser turrets on the bottom, for instance, and the cylinders on the back. Even without the driver, a cockpit would enhance the model tenfold. I strongly suggest you consider it. :p

tFighterPilot
03-15-2004, 04:45 PM
Did you know my Snow Speeder has a cockpit? I didn't put it there, it was Mars, he thought I might use it, I thought it would look dumb to have a cockpit without a driver in it. Now the cockpit is just lying there, waiting for Raven to make a patch that will fix the Nno driver option in ships.

Thrawn42689
03-15-2004, 11:02 PM
Eh, I'd like to hear from Manquesa himself on this. :p

Zappa_0
03-15-2004, 11:41 PM
Thrawn, I dont think he is gonna do it just for you. I say he wants to get them skinned very soon, so he can release them to the public. As tiefighterpilot said doing this is basically useless, until raven fixes it so you can put people inside the ship to show up in the cockpit.

Thrawn42689
03-16-2004, 02:42 AM
I said I'd like to hear from Manquesa on this. I'm not asking him to do this for me, I'm offering a suggestion which will help him to improve the model. Now, I'm sick of arguing with you guys over a model that you didn't even make. I'm not even going to touch the "basically useless" line, because I've already explained very clearly why it isn't useless at all.

Bye.

Manquesa
03-16-2004, 04:30 AM
Hehe, well I have to say I agree with both points. I was actually originally planning on modeling a cockpit and putting a dummy pilot model in the seat of the Awing vehicle I did but then I didn't want to do all the extra work. Plus the poly count is fairly high on that model, somewhere around like 3500 I think. So I didn't wanna add to it.

The Slave 1 is around about 2500 or so right now and I really don't want to raise it much more or do all the extra work of modeling a cockpit right now. But that is an option i'll reserve for the future on all my models. For now though, it'll just have a cockpit glass shader on it, that you can't see through. Sorry.

Zappa_0
03-16-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Thrawn42689
I said I'd like to hear from Manquesa on this. I'm not asking him to do this for me, I'm offering a suggestion which will help him to improve the model. Now, I'm sick of arguing with you guys over a model that you didn't even make. I'm not even going to touch the "basically useless" line, because I've already explained very clearly why it isn't useless at all.

Bye.

LOL, someone is acting like a newb. Yes I didnt make the model you dumby, but I understand the aspects of it. No one wants to really see a person in the cockpit unless it is their own skin or model. And the game doesnt support that at this moment.

Abstracked
03-16-2004, 12:58 PM
Manquesa by any chance do you have a tutorial you use for rigging flying vehicles? I really need one.

Thrawn42689
03-16-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Zappa_0
LOL, someone is acting like a newb. Yes I didnt make the model you dumby, but I understand the aspects of it.

No need to insult me. And no offense, but I think I understand a bit more (http://wilkes.sorrowind.net/3d.html) about it than you do. ;)

Originally posted by Manquesa
The Slave 1 is around about 2500 or so right now and I really don't want to raise it much more or do all the extra work of modeling a cockpit right now. But that is an option i'll reserve for the future on all my models. For now though, it'll just have a cockpit glass shader on it, that you can't see through. Sorry.

No problem. Here's hoping the vanishing pilot issue won't be one we have to face in the future. Keep up the great work! :)

--Thrawn

tFighterPilot
03-16-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Abstracked
Manquesa by any chance do you have a tutorial you use for rigging flying vehicles? I really need one. There is a tutorial by Duncan, which you can get with the seige tutorial that Raven released with the destroyer map.

Thrawn, don't act all cocky because you can model :rolleyes:

Thrawn42689
03-16-2004, 06:02 PM
I'm not, I'm just pissed off at people answering questions that weren't directing them at me, and then calling me a "newb" and a "dumby" when I point that out. I was simply point out that I know enough about modeling to comment on Manquesa's ship. If anyone is acting cocky, it's Zappa: " No one wants to really see a person in the cockpit unless it is their own skin or model."

I'm not saying I know what "everyone" wants. You aren't Manquesa, I was not talking to you. Cut it out. :p

tFighterPilot
03-16-2004, 07:08 PM
Did you ever make a ship model, or only guns?

Thrawn42689
03-16-2004, 07:20 PM
Yes, now stop it please.

Abstracked
03-16-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by tFighterPilot
There is a tutorial by Duncan, which you can get with the seige tutorial that Raven released with the destroyer map.

I tried that, but its for swoop like vehicles with no anims is it not?

tFighterPilot
03-16-2004, 08:04 PM
Yes, anims can be a biatch

Thrawn42689
03-16-2004, 08:08 PM
I think he meant where could he find a tutorial that showed how to do animations. Or is there one?

Manquesa
03-16-2004, 08:24 PM
well, you're still gonna have to wait a while for it, but I am also currently working on making some vehicle tutorials that will cover everything from the actual modeling in 3ds max to the skinning, animating (if necessary), porting to the game, custom effects, etc.

But that'll be after the Slave 1 is done. Hopefully not too much longer though.

But I used Duncan's tut to learn myself, the rest I learned from the good people at Raven.

Zappa_0
03-16-2004, 08:25 PM
Thrawn, when you post like this, expect talk back from other people and dont get pissed when people tell you of their views. One more thing Thrawn, if you wanna talk to Manquesa only, there is a such thing around here called a "Private Message". So if you dont want other people's reviews on what you say, use the PM system. Also I looked at the site, we have no proof of how you know more about this stuff, so just drop it until you release your work. Until then just drop it.

tFighterPilot
03-16-2004, 08:46 PM
What he said. And you should too.

monsoontide
03-16-2004, 08:53 PM
Are the blasters going to be fixed or rotating (ala the Y-wing auto targeting cannon) ? Or perhaps passenger operated - I seem to recall somebody had it working (after a fashion) on the Lambda Shuttle.

Also I wonder if you can get all three weapons on it (Lasers / Torpedoes / Mines).

One small point - can you get it to scale - it's a fairly big ship compared to the other fighters.

I look forward to seeing it in the asteroids map and on one of those Kamino duel maps (just for authenticitiy ;) )

tFighterPilot
03-16-2004, 09:01 PM
Or perhaps passenger operated I understoon it's too buggy to use.

Thrawn42689
03-16-2004, 09:25 PM
Yeah, I believe the problem was that the passenger's computer couldn't accurately predict the movements of the ship. :( Maybe they'll rework it in a patch, or something. As for getting all three weapons on it, I think that's possible. The AT-ST has weapons with alternate fire--you could make the mines the alt-fire of the torpedoes, perhaps. :)

Zappa_0
03-16-2004, 10:04 PM
In a way, I kinda doubt Raven will fix the whole passenger cockpit thing. Most likely moder from the community will make a fix for it. But maybe Raven will come through and make a fix. Ah who knows.:D

Thrawn42689
03-16-2004, 11:42 PM
If we bug them enough, you never know. They just might! :D

Zappa_0
03-17-2004, 12:09 AM
I dont know, but I still say most likely its gonna be done by someone making a vehicle or some little moding group.

Abstracked
03-17-2004, 01:05 AM
well, you're still gonna have to wait a while for it, but I am also currently working on making some vehicle tutorials that will cover everything from the actual modeling in 3ds max to the skinning, animating (if necessary), porting to the game, custom effects, etc.

Thatd be sweet its exactly what I'm gonna need, I'll take another crack at duncans to see if I can't get assimilate to accept something.

Andy867
03-17-2004, 05:03 AM
Well I can tell you right now that NO coder will be able to fix what is needed to get the passenger vehicle feature working properly. Mike Gummelt, who wrote the vehicle code, said that the jamp.exe itself would have to be re-coded with the proper fix to get the passenger vehicle fix.

Manquesa
03-17-2004, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Andy867
Well I can tell you right now that NO coder will be able to fix what is needed to get the passenger vehicle feature working properly. Mike Gummelt, who wrote the vehicle code, said that the jamp.exe itself would have to be re-coded with the proper fix to get the passenger vehicle fix.

Actually, he said that about fixing the funcionality of the passenger controlled turret feature. What they're talking about though is the fact that the option to show the player (rider) on fighter type vehicles doesn't work. Mike told me that it was originally set up to work, but that another programmer must have disabled it or took the code out or something because they didn't think it would ever get used or something. Of course he was just making assumptions about why the code is no longer there or functional anymore. I don't think he ever really looked into it.

PR-0927
03-18-2004, 01:29 AM
Hey Manquesa, may I make a suggestion? Make the lasers uber powerfull, and make the sonic charges for Jango's ship mines (which they are). The Bounty Hunter Wars Trilogy and Episode II showed how powerfull the laser cannons were.
Anyway, I can't wait. This is gonna be SWEET!!:slave:
:trooper: :trooper: :fett: :trooper: :trooper: ---(Boba is being guarded today, LOL!!)

Andy867
03-18-2004, 06:29 AM
Well if he does sonic charges (or basically bombs), then there wont be lock-on missiles like with what Jango fired in which he thought he took out Obi-wan Kenobi.

Zappa_0
03-18-2004, 09:56 AM
Well he could make two versions, like the tie bomber in game.

Neon
03-21-2004, 06:47 AM
Maybe in his next version, first I wanna play with the normal one.
So take your time manquesa.
Otherwise manquesa has to make more then normal.
===>
And then we even have to wait longer.
so

tFighterPilot
03-21-2004, 01:28 PM
But what is the normal one?

Autobot Traitor
03-21-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by tFighterPilot
But what is the normal one?

One version would have homing missles and the other would have a form of bomb to imitate sizemick charges

Manquesa
03-21-2004, 05:01 PM
well, I said this already I think on the first page, but I do plan on making 2 versions of the ship. Basicaly, Jango's and Boba's. Jango had his own color scheme but he also had his own weapon customizations, when Boba inherited the ship he changed it to fit his needs, including color scheme and changing out some of the weapons.

Jango's ship will have blasters for the primary weapon and then sonic charges for the secondary. And I may make the guns on the tail of the ship AI controlled though i'd have to be carefull with that, don't wan't it to be too powerful.

Boba's will probably have blasters for primary and torpedos for secondary, and again I may make the tail guns AI controlled. Though I may rethink the weapons for Boba.

Unfortunataly we can't have all the weapons on the ship that the Slave 1 should have, the max you can have it 2 player controlled and one AI controlled (actually you can have several AI turrets but you get what I mean).

But i'm still working on the skins now so I address all of that when I get to it.

Neon
03-22-2004, 10:21 AM
But isn't the % of your signature rised yet?

Autobot Traitor
03-22-2004, 01:09 PM
When this is all done, will it count as 2 ships in the max vehicle count since both ships will have different hardpoints?

tFighterPilot
03-22-2004, 01:24 PM
Yes, yes it will

LukeKatarn
03-24-2004, 12:23 PM
(COUGH) sorry if this sounds rude:rolleyes: but JANGOS SHIP ALSO HAS MISSELS so like can you add an extra weapon to the slave one jango as the missels and add another thing to bobas?:confused:

Manquesa
03-24-2004, 12:53 PM

Unfortunataly we can't have all the weapons on the ship that the Slave 1 should have, the max you can have it 2 player controlled and one AI controlled (actually you can have several AI turrets but you get what I mean).

LukeKatarn
03-24-2004, 01:33 PM
Ah man that stinks:( because the atst has more then one gun:( .

Andy867
03-24-2004, 06:48 PM
well, you can technically have multiple guns, but they are required in sync or linked mode, because the TIE Interceptor has 4 blasters, and it can fire them individually or chained, you just cant have like Blasters AND Missiles AND bombs on one vehicle.

Zappa_0
04-02-2004, 12:55 AM
Any new updates?

Autobot Traitor
04-02-2004, 10:56 AM
Zappa, why would you revive 3 dormant threads and ask the same question in each? You did the same with the ewok and AT-Te threads...

Zappa_0
04-08-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Autobot Traitor
Zappa, why would you revive 3 dormant threads and ask the same question in each? You did the same with the ewok and AT-Te threads...

I am very interested in there work, and I wanted to hear if they had any new updates on them. Does that answer your question?

Autobot Traitor
04-08-2004, 06:31 PM
It does but the people who make them add updates when they have any to post. Just saying...anyway, sorry if I offended you:)

Zappa_0
04-09-2004, 12:57 AM
Well not all the time some modelers give out updates. Sometimes the public has to post to get updates for the makers projects. And another reason I posted for updates was nobody has posted in the thread(s) over a week or so.

tFighterPilot
04-09-2004, 10:36 AM
Believe me, if there were updates, they would've been posted. Your help is not needed on this one.

Zappa_0
04-09-2004, 11:14 AM
Well too bad, if I feel like posting for updates I will.

tFighterPilot
04-09-2004, 07:05 PM
That's called spamming

Zappa_0
04-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Not really, Its called posting.

tFighterPilot
04-10-2004, 12:07 AM
Well stop it

Cazor
04-10-2004, 04:44 AM
There's a few people in this forum that need to take a ride on the Whaaaaambulence.

Darth_Kitty
04-10-2004, 05:10 AM
Manquesa

I e-mailed you about somthing but you never wrote back. That or I e-mailed the wrong guy :D

Can you tell me your e-mail? Thanks

PR-0927
04-12-2004, 10:52 PM
Manquesa, may I use your Slave I in a possible mod that I may be making (if I figure out how to)?
:fett:

MadCow1989
04-22-2004, 05:54 PM
man did this project died?

Neon
04-22-2004, 08:18 PM
No, I think manquesa is working on it, he just don't post a lot.
www.manquesa.com is the site. I think he is very busy.

Skullsaw
05-14-2005, 03:11 AM
how i can make own skin??