PDA

View Full Version : Human stupidity knows no bounds.

Praetorian
11-25-2003, 12:17 PM
I guess he wants to be Santa Claus when he grows up.

link (http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories/S/STUCK_IN_CHIMNEY?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=ENTERTAINMENT)

swphreak
11-25-2003, 02:18 PM
hahaha lost his pants.

Too bad they didn't take the bricks apart... and make his parents pay to repair it.

Idiot.

Snafu7
11-25-2003, 10:34 PM
Man there are alot of weird people out there.

Sam Fisher
11-27-2003, 12:24 AM
:rofl:

That's a funny thing to do. Who called on him?

JediMasterEd
11-27-2003, 03:44 PM
I think the humiliation's punishment enough :)

another_trooper
11-27-2003, 09:53 PM
"but decided on a less destructive approach"

lol, what a dumbass !

Darth Homer
11-29-2003, 06:46 PM
now I get to use one of my favorite quotes:

"There are two things that are infinite: the universe and human stupidity...though, I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

:D

Artoo
11-29-2003, 11:22 PM
Awwww, beat me to it, I love that quote. Anyways, that isn't the first report.

A woman in one of those tiny insignificant northeasterly states thought she smelled something weird in the chimney one day, so she called the chimney cleaner to clean it out, and the results were slightly disturbing to say the least. Well she found a corpse that was DNA tested and revealed to be a man who was a burglar back when the house was first built. He apparently dissapeared from the town records, so assumptions can be made that the man was going to rob the house while the owner's were out on vacation... and he got stuck in the chimney, and due to the nearby factory noise, no one ever heard his cries for help through the brick. He starved to death in a chimney.

Creepy, eh? :D

darthfergie
11-30-2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Artoo
He apparently dissapeared from the town records, so assumptions can be made that the man was going to rob the house while the owner's were out on vacation... and he got stuck in the chimney, and due to the nearby factory noise, no one ever heard his cries for help through the brick. He starved to death in a chimney.

dang...sounds like one of Poe's stories...he had several involving dead bodies and chimnies or bodies behind brick. That would freak me out tho...a dead body sitting in my chimney...yeesh. O_o

Snafu7
11-30-2003, 03:39 PM
Well, thats an interesting story, but still why would anyone even think about going down a chimney? It makes no sense

Jared
11-30-2003, 07:30 PM
why, because I am santa, of course.

Orca Wail
12-01-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Artoo
Awwww, beat me to it, I love that quote. Anyways, that isn't the first report.

A woman in one of those tiny insignificant northeasterly states thought she smelled something weird in the chimney one day, so she called the chimney cleaner to clean it out, and the results were slightly disturbing to say the least. Well she found a corpse that was DNA tested and revealed to be a man who was a burglar back when the house was first built. He apparently dissapeared from the town records, so assumptions can be made that the man was going to rob the house while the owner's were out on vacation... and he got stuck in the chimney, and due to the nearby factory noise, no one ever heard his cries for help through the brick. He starved to death in a chimney.

That happens to squriels all the time...:(
AND ALWAYS IN MY CHIMMENY! Everyone say eeewww...:D

Compa_Mighty
12-01-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by darthfergie
dang...sounds like one of Poe's stories...he had several involving dead bodies and chimnies or bodies behind brick. That would freak me out tho...a dead body sitting in my chimney...yeesh. O_o

My thoughts exactly... that was creepy.

Anyway, as for the first story.... no comments. :p

legameboy
12-01-2003, 09:16 PM
What a frickin' dumbass... to say the least. o_O

IG-64
12-24-2003, 02:25 AM
what'd he do? The link doesn't work for me