PDA

View Full Version : Cheat enabled servers

Celladur
11-25-2003, 08:00 PM
Hi I've bene playing siege for ages now and have gotten a bit bored with it, so oneday I tried to cheat on my fav server but couldn't. But then I heard about some servers that can cheat.
Can somebody please tell me the IP of some Siege servers that allow cheats? Thanks.

Chuahtemoc
11-25-2003, 10:35 PM
i don't think there are any cheat enabled servers in JA, yet at least. I don't really see the point myself, because everyone would just put on god mode, or noclip, or notarget, but, hey, whatever you find fun, man.

Celladur
11-27-2003, 09:16 PM
I dont want to have everybody in my server using all god powere Etc. Etc.

I want to try and get it so only I can use cheats as the server admin, I want to do it for times when the game is to easy.
Like if one team is totally kicking the other's but then I would Spawn a mutant rancor to help defend the losing team.

Amidala from Chop Shop
11-28-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Celladur
I dont want to have everybody in my server using all god powere Etc. Etc.

I want to try and get it so only I can use cheats as the server admin, I want to do it for times when the game is to easy.
Like if one team is totally kicking the other's but then I would Spawn a mutant rancor to help defend the losing team. Read this thread:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115963

Doesn't work that way. You can'y partially enable cheats or limit who uses them. If you enable cheats they are 100% on and available to all.

Instead of spawning rancors, the losing team should work on their teamwork and\or individual skills.