View Full Version : Running in place

11-30-2003, 04:39 AM
Does anyone have a problem with the PC version when your charector runs in place or runs across the room and wont stop running...if you know how to fix it let me know

12-01-2003, 02:16 PM
Just save, quit the game, restart the game and reload the save and it will be fine.

12-02-2003, 04:40 PM
press esc, the click close.. i got that bug loads, nearly every time i talked to som1, or a cut scene came on it made me run and i couldnt stop :S but yea just doing that seems to fix it!

12-02-2003, 07:44 PM
Get the beta patch from Bioware...

12-30-2003, 09:07 PM
hey man! chill out! just talk to one of your party members and get the patch!:cool:

12-30-2003, 09:54 PM
alot of times my computer confuses which mouse button is what, so when i click the right mouse button it starts running even though i was trying to look around. :) i then simply politely remind my computer that the left mouse button is for running by hammering on it repeatedly. :) that generally gets the idea across. :)

seriosuly, this can happen in windows too, when you have to remind the computer that left click is not right click etc. does anyone else have this problem? :)

12-31-2003, 01:11 PM
I always got this problem when I tried to play the game with detail settings too high. Usually got this bug in bars or small spaces with a lot of character models (npc's). The patch didn't help. Try lowering some detail settings a bit and see if this helps. Worked for me.