PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars ground-based and space-based RTS'

Darth Windu
12-03-2003, 04:58 AM
Hi guys. Just letting everyone who doesnt know that currently there are three game mods for Star Wars. The first is 'Star Wars: Imperial Assault' and is a mod of 'Command & Conquer Generals' with the sides being The Empire, Rebellion, Confederacy and Republic.

The second is a mod of 'Star Trek Armada 2' and is based on the clone wars. The sides are Naboo, Republic, Trade Federation, Confederacy and some others.

The third is also a mod of 'Star Trek Armada 2' called 'Star Wars Fleet Command'. Quite good, it has only the Empire and Rebels.

Frozted_MM's
12-03-2003, 09:37 AM
I really don't give a crap about cheap mods go post them up in the mod forum or something don't drag mod **** from other games on this one please!!!!! :)

Darth Windu
12-03-2003, 12:27 PM
Well, frankly, i dont care if you want to know about them or not. I posted this thread so that anyone interested in these projects could become aware of them.

Frozted_MM's
12-03-2003, 11:10 PM
Well you should or I might have to start flameing more of your template ideas

Admiral Vostok
12-04-2003, 01:13 AM
Frozted, template flaming is one thing but all-around general flaming is less of an admirable activity.

Windu: Thanks for the post, I've been looking for a good C&C:Generals mod. I'd like to learn how to do mods. The problem is though often Star Wars mods aren't really Star-Warsy enough for my liking, but it's still interesting to see what others do.

Sithmaster_821
12-04-2003, 02:13 AM
Thanks for the heads up, but I dont play any of those games, nor do I want to.

Frozted_MM's
12-04-2003, 02:19 AM
Well it is on this forum since I'm still waiting for a template to be created that actually work if it was a game but so far you all are failing.

Darth Windu
12-04-2003, 04:17 AM
Well Vostok, i actually know how to mod A2 pretty well, but have no idea for Generals (i dont even have the game). If you want to take a look at 'Imperial Assault' go to http://dynamic6.gamespy.com/~imperialassault/

swphreak
12-04-2003, 10:26 AM
Yea, I've been watching imperial Assault for a while now. I also have Fleet Command.

I'm waiting for Zeelich to convert the New Rebellion Mod (www.themaw.net) for HW2.