PDA

View Full Version : We Remember


STTCT
12-04-2003, 06:14 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~diane456/iraq.jpg


Someone shared this picture on another forum I go to. Its the Baker Company fighting over in Iraq. They are part of the only Marine Infantry Battalion left in Iraq. They say they are proud to serve our country.

I think its awesome. :) :D

Jared
12-04-2003, 06:42 AM
heh....thats pretty damned cool.....

GUNNER
12-04-2003, 08:04 AM
I thought that was going to be about Pearl Harbor since it's almost the 7th.
;)

Very nice though...



On a side note:..Anyone know how to move that stupid ass ad on the page so I can veiw the whole picture? :mad:

Redwing
12-04-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by STTCT
http://home.comcast.net/~diane456/iraq.jpg


Someone shared this picture on another forum I go to. Its the Baker Company fighting over in Iraq. They are part of the only Marine Infantry Battalion left in Iraq. They say they are proud to serve our country.

I think its awesome. :) :D

We can always quote it, like this. ^_~

It is very nice. =)

Druid Bremen
12-04-2003, 01:19 PM
Beautiful, but melancholy.

Sam Fisher
12-04-2003, 02:28 PM
That's very cool. :)

DarkLord60
12-04-2003, 11:01 PM
Very cool indeed.

RockerD
12-04-2003, 11:06 PM
Nice picture......make me proud to live in the USA

legameboy
12-04-2003, 11:09 PM
Yeah, that's cool. :)

I'm proud to be an American! XD

RoxStar
12-04-2003, 11:26 PM
Oh man, now I'm arguing about how stupid war is with myself :(.

wassup
12-05-2003, 06:14 AM
*salutes them* :)

STTCT
12-05-2003, 06:34 AM
Well whether you guys are for or against the war - It makes me proud to have such brave men and women out there!

Acrylic
12-05-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by legameboy
Yeah, that's cool. :)

I'm proud to be an American! XD

Ehm...didnt you move to Mexico or something, incase I remember correctly?



As to this picture. PFFT. People should let go of 9-11. Its starting to get on my nerves. "9-11 this and "9-11" that. Dammit. People should let go already!

Reborn Outcast
12-05-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Acrylic
As to this picture. PFFT. People should let go of 9-11. Its starting to get on my nerves. "9-11 this and "9-11" that. Dammit. People should let go already!

:mad:

I can't believe you can say this. If we forget, then 9-11 just becomes another holiday that people look foward to because of the extra day for the weekend. If we forget, 9-11 will become just another day of the year.

We should never forget, because then it becomes worthless.

:mad:

Miko Reglia
12-05-2003, 11:09 PM
Well whether you guys are for or against the war - It makes me proud to have such brave men and women out there!

not only brave men and women, but people who can stand in formation in the form of letters!:D

anyway, my heart goes out to those troops, and i wish they have a safe time there in iraq and come back allright!:cool:

Acrylic
12-06-2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Reborn Outcast
:mad:

I can't believe you can say this. If we forget, then 9-11 just becomes another holiday that people look foward to because of the extra day for the weekend. If we forget, 9-11 will become just another day of the year.

We should never forget, because then it becomes worthless.

:mad:

Oh well. People shouldnt make such a humongous deal about this. If you want something to cry about, cry about the Civil war. More lives were lost in that war than all of the US wars ever. Thats something to cry about. Not 9-11.

Reborn Outcast
12-06-2003, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Oh well. People shouldnt make such a humongous deal about this. If you want something to cry about, cry about the Civil war. More lives were lost in that war than all of the US wars ever. Thats something to cry about. Not 9-11.

So you consider 9-11 just a simple event in time that doesn't matter? All those lives lost, and all the firemen who tried to save them died so that we would forget about it and have people like you saying "BIG DEAL." The Civil War was lamented... but its a CIVIL WAR... no one wants to remember a period of time where their own country was torn to pieces because of slavery (another hideous act).

How can you, as a citizen of the US, decide to forget, and say "who gives a ****" about lives being lost in a terrorist attack, and more lives being lost in the form of the people trying to save them.

Jedi Luke
12-06-2003, 05:27 AM
Ok everyone, calm down, hold your breath and count to 10..................feel better? Good.

Now I have mixed opinions on this. 9-11 was a tragic event that not only shocked America, but the world. My feelings go out to the victims of the attacks and to all the soldiers out in Iraq (the Aussies too.).

On the other hand, I do want to move on from 9-11 so posting topics about remembering 9-11 (yes I know is respectful) but it is not encouraging us to move on. I remember Bali Bombings when Australia was targeted. Now THAT shocked me more than anything because (even though in Bali) it was targeted to Australians. In other words, 'Your next Australia'. Boy that freaked me out, along with the Jakarta bombings. I don't think the world stopped for us as everyone did for America.

Also during Stalin's regime, (when Ukraine was occupied by Communist Russia (Soviets)), there was an oppressed famine in Ukraine in which about 7 million died (more than in the Jewish holocaust). Not many people know about this because this was covered up but being of Ukrainian descent, I know about this and how people just survived on scraps of food. Stalin always wanted to take over Ukraine due to its resources and culture and this was his ideological method. Do many people remember Ukraine's horrific famine?

Now does the world stop to remember these horrific events? Don't get me wrong, but I am just saying we need to move on from 9-11 because people are becoming sick of it and want to move on. I know this post will probably provoke more argument and I apologize if what I have said offends anyone but this is my honest view.

Yes we should remember (as well as other horrific events that don't always involve America) when the anniverseries occur but not always post or talk about 9-11 every few days.

Btw, yes it does look cool how people can make letters like that :D.

eniaC
12-06-2003, 05:34 AM
nice picture:hattip:
______________________________________
I have a question for you acrylic.
Did you lose loved ones in the 9-11 incident?
Hopefully someone who did will see what you posted.
You deserve a good flame, long time coming too.
I have seen numerous arrogant posts by you, Mr almighty sig maker.

I even believe I read one once were you where crying out for sympathy, guess all the people that posted should have just let it go though huh?

Maybe you should have just left, instead of crying about it to see if you would be missed.
here is the thread if anyone forgot:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=117636

Is this painful to read, I hope so. Now think of the pain that the families had to go through after their loved ones died.
Your petty problems don't mean crap.

Jedi Luke
12-06-2003, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by eniaC

I have seen numerous arrogant posts by you, Mr almighty sig maker. [/B]

Are you talking about me?

wassup
12-06-2003, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Luke Sirra Jedi
Are you talking about me?

No he's referring to Acrylic.

By forgetting what happened on that tragic day and forgetting the seriousness of that event, we let down our guard and open ourselves to terrotist attacks that might be prevented if people were more wary and cautious of what these attacks can do (like 9-11). I'm not stating for people to be stuck in the sorrow and pain of 9-11, I'm arguing people should not forget the lessons learned from that day.

Rumor
12-06-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Ehm...didnt you move to Mexico or something, incase I remember correctly?



As to this picture. PFFT. People should let go of 9-11. Its starting to get on my nerves. "9-11 this and "9-11" that. Dammit. People should let go already!

someones parents "let go" of their kid and said, well acrylic this acrylic that is getting old, he's on his own lets forget about him.

go dig your grave so we can bury you alive.

Rumor
12-06-2003, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Oh well. People shouldnt make such a humongous deal about this. If you want something to cry about, cry about the Civil war. More lives were lost in that war than all of the US wars ever. Thats something to cry about. Not 9-11.

oh really? well then with your logic then black people should stop pointing out slavery.

and HELLO these were civilians (mostly) that were killed in a cold blooded attack, not a military action.

god get a ****ing clue dip****.

Rumor
12-06-2003, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by eniaC
nice picture:hattip:
______________________________________
I have a question for you acrylic.
Did you lose loved ones in the 9-11 incident?
Hopefully someone who did will see what you posted.
You deserve a good flame, long time coming too.
I have seen numerous arrogant posts by you, Mr almighty sig maker.

I even believe I read one once were you where crying out for sympathy, guess all the people that posted should have just let it go though huh?

Maybe you should have just left, instead of crying about it to see if you would be missed.
here is the thread if anyone forgot:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=117636

Is this painful to read, I hope so. Now think of the pain that the families had to go through after their loved ones died.
Your petty problems don't mean crap.

wow that thread is ****ing sad. i think the bigot needs to go out into the real world a bit and learn how to treat people. obviously someone was a spoiled brat and then got cut off.

oh and acrylic, make sure you take a blackout suit so that the sun's rays do not burn your skin like acid.

Jedi Luke
12-06-2003, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by wassup
No he's referring to Acrylic.

Cool, thanks wassup.

eniaC
12-06-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Luke Sirra Jedi
Are you talking about me?

No,:headbump I was offended by what someone else said, and the fact they brought up something from the past that had no revelance to the thread at all. They were just showing disrespect for no reason. If they had felt that way they should not have posted in this thread to begin with, imho.

Your post was not there when I began to type mine, Luke Sira Jedi.

It would be nice to not have to think about what happened sure, but do you honestly expect America to forget about this when it has drastically changed are country.

ie:
-Are airports are in shambles
_________
-people are being ridiculed for their beliefs
_________
-scientists that were trying to find cures for the various diseases that plague the present are being forced to give up due to the new laws regulating the research on over 70 some bio-chemicals.

Some scientist have given up.

They don't want to face jail time for shipping a chemical wrong from one lab to the other, or mistakingly mis-label a petry dish in a freezer.
You can be jailed for these things now.

So tell me, where does are hope lie for the future when the scientist are affraid to experiment and by making a simple mistake they lose their career, the respect of their peers, and ultimately face inprisonment for trying to help mankind.

Many labs have destoyed valuable research from over the years that would progress science because they can't afford(literally afford, not enough money) to keep up with extensive book keeping that it takes.

____________________
Many people are just plain out to naive to see how much 9-11 has affected are country and regressed are advancement and it pisses me off.

There are still a few brave souls that will rise to the occasion, but the fact is, the process will be slowed now to find cures for biological warfare and its effects.

Breton
12-06-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Reborn Outcast
:mad:

I can't believe you can say this. If we forget, then 9-11 just becomes another holiday that people look foward to because of the extra day for the weekend. If we forget, 9-11 will become just another day of the year.

We should never forget, because then it becomes worthless.

:mad:

More than 30,000 children die each day to reasons that can easily be prevented. Yet, you seem to forget about these. Why? Is the memory of 3,000 people who died more than two years ago more worth than the memory of the 30,000 who will die today?

Don't misunderstand me though. I think 9/11 was pretty sad. But worse things happen every day, and I think we should rather try to prevent these things from happening instead of crying over an event that happened years ago.



eniaC and rumor:

Flaming has no place in these forums. Please avoid badmouthing people just because they have other opinions than you. Thank you in advance.

Rumor
12-06-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Breton
More than 30,000 children die each day to reasons that can easily be prevented. Yet, you seem to forget about these. Why? Is the memory of 3,000 people who died more than two years ago more worth than the memory of the 30,000 who will die today?

Don't misunderstand me though. I think 9/11 was pretty sad. But worse things happen every day, and I think we should rather try to prevent these things from happening instead of crying over an event that happened years ago.



eniaC and rumor:

Flaming has no place in these forums. Please avoid badmouthing people just because they have other opinions than you. Thank you in advance.

how about you shut the **** up. there are people that do become offended by bigotry such as this.

as for the children yeah that **** could be prevented, but were they killed in cold blood by a group of psychopaths?

where i come from, telling someone that an event where they lost loved ones is "nothing to cry about" is punishable by getting your ass beat from here to kingdom come.

be glad that i don't go postal on his bitch ass. i'd put him in the hospital if he said something like that to me face to face, just like the guy who pulled a gun on me at an xbox tourney. he left with a broken hand, wrist, ****ed up knee and a crushed windpipe.

Reborn Outcast
12-06-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Breton
More than 30,000 children die each day to reasons that can easily be prevented. Yet, you seem to forget about these. Why? Is the memory of 3,000 people who died more than two years ago more worth than the memory of the 30,000 who will die today?

Don't misunderstand me though. I think 9/11 was pretty sad. But worse things happen every day, and I think we should rather try to prevent these things from happening instead of crying over an event that happened years ago.

(BTW, before I say this, I'm assuming you both live in the US Breton and Acrylic)

I see your point and I'm glad you stated it better than just a "PFFT". But, if we mourned for every tradegy in the world, there would never be a time for happiness. Sure, the US mourns 9-11 but I doubt the rest of the world gives it another glance, other than, "Oh 9-11, yes that was bad but its in the US, not our country." We do the same thing for tradegies around the world. It's patriotism, a feeling for ones country that causes us to mourn like we (the US) should for 9-11. The Palestinians and Turks are going to mourn the suicide bombings for many, many years to come. But since it didn't happen TO the US, we're just going to go "Oh yes that was terrible," and move on.

If you're saying that only those who lost loved ones on 9-11 should mourn than shame on you. Some kind of patriotism that is. Just look at what happened to Veterens Day. People just decided to stop mourning for those who served and died, and now its just another day off from work and school. That should not happen for 9-11, where 3,000 CIVILIANS, not military people, who know the risk they are undertaking by serving. Normal people, just like you and me, and you want to forget about it.

If someone you loved had died in 9-11, you would be up in here argueing that people should not forget. Have a sense of feeling why don't ya for those who DID lose loved ones.

g//plaZma
12-06-2003, 06:36 PM
I get pretty damn offended by people who come on here saying 9-11 wasn't a big deal. How would you take it if your mother/father was in one of those buildings that you saw being destroyed on tv? What if it was you in one of those buildings? Would you be happy if someone just came around saying "Oh well, 9-11 wasn't a big deal. It was just <insert your name here> and a few thousand other people who died. Who cares about them?"

My friend's mom died in there but his dad got out since he was on one of the lower floors at the time. The sad thing is she died just because some ******* named Osama felt like killing people.

BongoBob
12-06-2003, 06:36 PM
No dumbass, they were killed by things like hunger and extreme weather, things that we are privaliged(sp?) to not ever have to encounter(well most of us). Those are things that can be prevented, so don't become an ass just because there are other people with different oppinions than you, that's life. Now, no more flaming eniaC and Rumor.

Now, I am sort of with acrylic on this, though. Think about in another 500-10000 years. It'll just be another thing that kids will read about in history class :rolleyes: I do feel bad for alll those people, and am not just another *******.

Also, were was everybodies patriotism on 9-10? And were are all the flags now?

:rolleyes:
PS:Flame me and get banned. Or anyone else for that manner.
EDIT:The last person to post when I hit reply was Rumor.

Reborn Outcast
12-06-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by BongoBob
Now, I am sort of with acrylic on this, though. Think about in another 500-10000 years. It'll just be another thing that kids will read about in history class :rolleyes:

It will be the 5th or 6th generation since 9-11 in 500 years. thats why it will be forgotten. WWII hasn't been forgotten because the generation that lived and fought in it are still alive today.

(And, we forgive you for not seeing our posts because you were replying :D)

BongoBob
12-06-2003, 06:46 PM
Thank you Reborn Outcast.
Seriously, it's going to happen. It's imperfect human nature to forget things, or diminish value of something, especially over time.
EDIT:
Originally posted by Rumor
be glad that i don't go postal on his bitch ass. i'd put him in the hospital if he said something like that to me face to face, just like the guy who pulled a gun on me at an xbox tourney. he left with a broken hand, wrist, ****ed up knee and a crushed windpipe.
That's really nice dude, arguing over the internet and making threats like that :rolleyes:
I can't find the picture I would like to put here, but I'll just quote it instead.
*inseart a picture of a retarted kid running*
"Arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarted.

Reborn Outcast
12-06-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by BongoBob
Thank you Reborn Outcast.
Seriously, it's going to happen. It's imperfect human nature to forget things, or diminish value of something, especially over time.

Yes but that does not mean that we should forget it as soon as we can. Yes, it will be forgotten but it should not be forgotten by the generation that lived through it.

BongoBob
12-06-2003, 06:52 PM
You make your point, you oppinion, and I respect that. I won't argue about it like an idiot. Just because mine is different, doesn't give me room to flame.

Rumor
12-06-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by BongoBob
No dumbass, they were killed by things like hunger and extreme weather, things that we are privaliged(sp?) to not ever have to encounter(well most of us). Those are things that can be prevented, so don't become an ass just because there are other people with different oppinions than you, that's life. Now, no more flaming eniaC and Rumor.

Now, I am sort of with acrylic on this, though. Think about in another 500-10000 years. It'll just be another thing that kids will read about in history class :rolleyes: I do feel bad for alll those people, and am not just another *******.

Also, were was everybodies patriotism on 9-10? And were are all the flags now?

:rolleyes:
PS:Flame me and get banned. Or anyone else for that manner.
EDIT:The last person to post when I hit reply was Rumor.

well guess what. it wasn't 500 years ago. i lost some close friends in that and i'm sure as hell not going to forget soon. of course we should just pass of ww2 as "just another thing in history class" but when you see that **** with your own ****ing eyes and lose people you care about it is much more personal.

how would you like it if someone came in and violated your so-called "happy place?" this is exactly what happened to those people that were naive enough to think that we live with impunity to the rest of the world in this country. even to those of us who were not it was still a ****ing shell-shocker

now pipe down you holier-than-thou bitch.

Rumor
12-06-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by BongoBob
Thank you Reborn Outcast.
Seriously, it's going to happen. It's imperfect human nature to forget things, or diminish value of something, especially over time.
EDIT:

That's really nice dude, arguing over the internet and making threats like that :rolleyes:
I can't find the picture I would like to put here, but I'll just quote it instead.
*inseart a picture of a retarted kid running*
"Arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarted.

oh nice job on the cliche phrase. nice job on making yourself look dumb, retard. "OH MOMMY MOMMY lewk!!! i made cool forum emotes saying i posted a pic of a mentally handicapped child running and said some erroneous bull**** about arguments on teh intarweb!! arnt i kewl??!!!11onefiveseven"

you need to work on your comprehension. i said where i come from bigotry such as that will get you put in the ****ing hospital. that wasn't a threat and it wasn't an argument.

BongoBob
12-06-2003, 07:15 PM
Fine then, but nice double post dumbass. Can't wait for this thread to get closed because of you :rolleyes: Another good thread ruined from spam and/or flames :rolleyes:

And I lost My uncle in that **** too, and I was closer to him than my mom or dad or anyone! I lost my closest friend that day so STFU, I am just not going to constantly remeber that **** because it will just bring me more pain. Now, everyone,
*takes deepbreath*
STFU!
Thank you.

Rumor
12-06-2003, 07:27 PM
sorry for your loss but i don't take kindly to people telling me **** doesn't matter.

our emotions are one of the very few things that set us apart from everything else and they should be expressed not denied.

BongoBob
12-06-2003, 07:36 PM
I am not saying that we shouldn't express our emotins, I am stating my oppinions on a PUBLIC message board. Don't like what I say? Put me on your ignore list. Don't like Acrylic? Same thing. I am sorry if my oppinion is different from yours, but oppinions are another thing that sets us apart.

eniaC
12-06-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by BongoBob
I am not saying that we shouldn't express our emotins, I am stating my oppinions on a PUBLIC message board. Don't like what I say? Put me on your ignore list.

You make your point, you oppinion, and I respect that. I won't argue about it like an idiot. Just because mine is different, doesn't give me room to flame.

Now, no more flaming eniaC and Rumor.

PS:Flame me and get banned. Or anyone else for that manner.



was I flaming? I am soooo sorry for stating my opinion. But I guesss only others emotions matter right? and not mine.

Originally posted by BongoBob
I can't find the picture I would like to put here, but I'll just quote it instead.
*inseart a picture of a retarted kid running*
"Arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarted.

I have what you would call a "retarded" relative (physically and mentally handicapped), but I won't flame you because I don't want do get banned.:headbump . But I suppose because he was born with a disease he had no control of that makes him less of a human being.


Originally posted by BongoBob
And I lost My uncle in that **** too, and I was closer to him than my mom or dad or anyone! I lost my closest friend that day so STFU, I am just not going to constantly remeber that **** because it will just bring me more pain. Now, everyone,
*takes deepbreath*
STFU!
Thank you.

I am sorry for your loss. In all honesty and seriousness. I am sorry if I have made feelings in you resurface that you wanted to try to get past. I know how that is, I honestly feel for you.



_________________________________

I was not trying to flame, but by in forgetting the past,
we are doomed to repeat are mistakes and lose the knowledge of how to prevent these things from happening again.

Did any of you even read my post?

Maybe you all would you prefer to go back to the dark ages?

Sorry for stating my opinions, guess I am to naive to see the truth in the matter.


I honestly don't care at this point if I am banned from this forum.
I stated my opinions and was flamed for them, and then asked not to flame others for their opinions or I would be banned.

I guess I should forget about the fact that my Grandpa served in the Navy on an aircraft carrier in WWII, it was his choice to put himself in the line of fire. Or the fact that my cousin is in the coastguard saving lives as we speak (or type), it was her choice to protect this country of ours from terrorist.

Glad some people have the bravery to do it, I am just a useless Enviro. Scientist trying to protect this great planet of ours, and not just for the Americans, but for all of humanity. And for the future of our children.


Peace,
eniaC

Acrylic
12-06-2003, 08:56 PM
Ok, I gotta lotta things to reply to here...

You deserve a good flame, long time coming too.
Flame me all you want. To me, you're just a faceless internet person pleaing for attention.

Is this painful to read, I hope so.
Not painful at all. Sorry that I didnt start crying like you hoped.

Also during Stalin's regime, (when Ukraine was occupied by Communist Russia (Soviets)), there was an oppressed famine in Ukraine in which about 7 million died (more than in the Jewish holocaust). Not many people know about this because this was covered up but being of Ukrainian descent, I know about this and how people just survived on scraps of food. Stalin always wanted to take over Ukraine due to its resources and culture and this was his ideological method. Do many people remember Ukraine's horrific famine?
That must have been a horrible event. I feel sorry for people in Ukraine at the time.

go dig your grave so we can bury you alive.
Bury me.

oh really? well then with your logic then black people should stop pointing out slavery.
They should stop pointing out slavery. Hell, it happened like 100-200 Years ago. GET OVER IT!

Flaming has no place in these forums. Please avoid badmouthing people just because they have other opinions than you. Thank you in advance.
Thanks Breton.

be glad that i don't go postal on his bitch ass. i'd put him in the hospital if he said something like that to me face to face
Hmm. How could you be so sure you could hit me, hmm? Are you "T3h @11m1ghty g0dzr0z???!!111!!??"
Dude, with my mentality, I'd KILL YOU if you laid one hand on me.

Now, I am sort of with acrylic on this, though.
Thanks Bongo. :)

oh nice job on the cliche phrase. nice job on making yourself look dumb, retard. "OH MOMMY MOMMY lewk!!! i made cool forum emotes saying i posted a pic of a mentally handicapped child running and said some erroneous bull**** about arguments on teh intarweb!! arnt i kewl??!!!11onefiveseven"
Did you even see that picture before? No? Then STFU.

I am not saying that we shouldn't express our emotins, I am stating my oppinions on a PUBLIC message board. Don't like what I say? Put me on your ignore list. Don't like Acrylic? Same thing. I am sorry if my oppinion is different from yours, but oppinions are another thing that sets us apart.
I'm with Bongo here. If you don't like us...block us. You don't HAVE to come in here and argue you know.

Anyways, if someone else wants to ask me something, feel free. :)

Reborn Outcast
12-06-2003, 09:20 PM
Acrylic, instead of replying to flames, why don't you answer what I said? That's what I've been waiting for. If they annoy you, don't reply to them.

EDIT: And yes Acrylic I have seen it. It's a picture of a mentally retarded boy running in jeans I believe, and it can be very offensive to others.

eniaC
12-06-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Flame me all you want. To me, you're just a faceless internet person pleaing for attention.
Originally posted by Acrylic
"Dude, with my mentality, I'd KILL YOU if you laid one hand on me." - Acrilic

_______________________________________________
Originally posted by Acrylic Not painful at all. Sorry that I didnt start crying like you hoped.

In all honesty, I am glad. I really don't like hurting people.
I am a pacifist. I have Seen too much suffering by others in my time.

But I will not stand by and watch my loved ones get slaughtered when it comes to it, and will raise my sword.


Do you remeber me posting this in your thread "I don't know anymore..."?

"Just a suggestion out of honest concern:
Don't think to hard or dwell on things, that will only makes things more unclear.
Just relax and go with the flow, not everything must be explained or even have an explanation. Try to think of something simple that makes you happy and meditate on that when you get frusterated (like the sound of rain hitting the rooftop, works for me ; ) ).


Remember every person is different, that's what makes us unique."

________________________

Well, whatever, I am a firm believer in Karma.

Good luck in your endeavors,
eniaC

Acrylic
12-06-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Reborn Outcast
Acrylic, instead of replying to flames, why don't you answer what I said? That's what I've been waiting for. If they annoy you, don't reply to them.

EDIT: And yes Acrylic I have seen it. It's a picture of a mentally retarded boy running in jeans I believe, and it can be very offensive to others.

I like to reply to flames in a nice fashionable manner.

And what'd you say that you want me to answer. You said alot of things in this thread, so I dunno what you want me to reply to.

And as for the retarded kid, they dont gotta look at the picture, so that ends the "people getting offended".

Rumor
12-06-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Acrylic

Did you even see that picture before? No? Then STFU.



like you guys made it pffft.

that things been on the net for years now.

go back under your bridge and execute the /kill command asap.

Acrylic
12-06-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Rumor
like you guys made it pffft.


Who ever said we made it?

Rumor
12-06-2003, 11:54 PM
that wasn't the point moron.

BongoBob
12-07-2003, 12:06 AM
We never said we made it, and we're not dorks like you and I don't know wtf /kill means, although it probably goes to JA, and so you know what. I think that by now, you and acrylic are gonna get banned, and me too maybe, but you know what, you are a dick. There I've said it, and I feel one hell of a lot better. Now celebrate Rumor, for you are the first one to be on my ignore list. Have a nice good las vegas punch :cheers:

Have a nice life.

Acrylic
12-07-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by BongoBob
We never said we made it, and we're not dorks like you and I don't know wtf /kill means, although it probably goes to JA, and so you know what. I think that by now, you and acrylic are gonna get banned, and me too maybe, but you know what, you are a dick. There I've said it, and I feel one hell of a lot better. Now celebrate Rumor, for you are the first one to be on my ignore list. Have a nice good las vegas punch :cheers:

Have a nice life.

Here, here!

*Raises glass of wine*

BongoBob
12-07-2003, 12:12 AM
Now, feel free to flame me if it makes you feel like more of a man. Whatever helps you compensate.

:)

Rumor
12-07-2003, 12:13 AM
i am forever scarred. i dont know what i shall do now. :rolleyes:

Jedi Luke
12-07-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Acrylic

That must have been a horrible event. I feel sorry for people in Ukraine at the time.


Thank-you Acrylic.

Listen, I know people are offended here but basically this is exactly why we need to move on from 9-11 as Ukrainians moved on from the famine and as Jews from the Holocaust. Yes we must remember the anniverseries but bringing up topics such as these everyday will always spark an argument. Its best to move on. That's not to say we forget about it, but 9-11 as a thread is not a good idea.

BongoBob
12-07-2003, 12:37 AM
THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING! Jezuz...
:headbump:

Boba Rhett
12-07-2003, 02:43 AM
Ho-ly hell... what happened in here. I doubt anything good can be salvaged from this thread so it's going to be closed.


Those of you who have flamed in this thread, consider yourselves warned. It does indeed have no place in these forums.