PDA

View Full Version : New group for Farstar(Europe) newbies

Aodh
12-04-2003, 02:01 PM
Hi,
I want to start a new group on the Farstar server that's only for newbies. A sort of band of brothers that will help out new players to the game. I just thought it'd be handy, having someone to explain everything as soon as you start, rather than having to go find a helper (or in my case, find out what a helper was!).
So if anyone is interested in helping out, or wants to join, post here and we'll sort something out.

CalethTrenor
12-08-2003, 01:14 AM
Hi,
I would be very much interested in joining such a group, I haven't got the game yet but I should have it tomorrow or the day after and it would nice to have someone to teach me the basics and stuff.

Aodh
12-08-2003, 03:01 PM
That's great. I'll be logged in tomorrow anyway. You should know that before you start the game, it will automatically download the latest updates. This can take a while (It took me about 1/2 an hour). When you do get started and run throught he tutorial, I'm on the farstar server and knocking about on Tatooine (Mos Eisley mostly). type B]/tell Deek Hello[/B] . Hopefully this will let me know when you're there. I'm going to be on the server at around 7pm GMT onwards.

Finch56
12-08-2003, 07:43 PM
Hey i want to join to but i havnt goten the game yet :/ cant wait

I will have my copy on x-mass so ill post back here then

Daniel_Dyke
08-07-2004, 06:23 PM
I'll join, if it's still on. If it is should I just mail you about it?

number1marksman
01-06-2008, 12:40 PM
Hi,
I want to start a new group on the Farstar server that's only for newbies. A sort of band of brothers that will help out new players to the game. I just thought it'd be handy, having someone to explain everything as soon as you start, rather than having to go find a helper (or in my case, find out what a helper was!).
So if anyone is interested in helping out, or wants to join, post here and we'll sort something out.

I haven't got the game running yet but i'd like to join. I had the game back in 05 and it was nice, my computer was too slow though, i am getting a new one this week and i am gonna hook up galaxies, so let me know if i can join, thx.

Aiden089
01-08-2008, 02:48 PM
I'm willing to join only got 14 day trial at mo but will be getting full game soon