PDA

View Full Version : Erm.... Cheats in SP...

ChineseJedi
12-04-2003, 10:26 PM
Has neone noticed that the cheat setforceall 3... is kinda messed up now with the new patch. I can't switch between tavion's style and light. It gets stuck their. Also devmapall doesnt work nemore.

Crow_Nest
12-05-2003, 09:15 AM
I posted a soultion in the Jedi Academy 1.01 thread (The STUCK one) on top of this forum.

Neverhoodian
12-05-2003, 01:54 PM
originally posted by ChineseJedi:

Also devmapall doesnt work nemore.

Try typing in helpusobi 1 instead. I'm not really sure why they changed the command name, but the cheats still work the same as before.

It's interesting to note that both helpusobi 1 and devmapall were both cheat commands for JO. Some versions used one command, other versions used the other.

Solo4114
12-05-2003, 06:29 PM
Hey, as long as we're on the subject of SP cheats... How do you do the saber realistic combat thing? I never could get that to work in JA. I'm talking about the cheat from JO where you could slice off EVERY limb from a target. I'd like to be able to do that now and then, or at least make the sabre more deadly in SP.

Kurgan
12-06-2003, 08:22 PM
Unfortunately with the patch it seems harder to get dismemberment working in SP.

Here are the commands:

g_saberMoreRealistic (it's cheat protected, so you have to put it in a shortcut command line to change it from 0-3).

g_dismember (0-100?)

g_dismemberment (it's set to 113811381138 in my config file, not sure if that's correct or what)

[g]g_dismemberprobabilities[/b] (0-100)

g_sabermrealisticcombat (yes, it has an "m" in it, not sure what it does exactly, but I guess you could try 0-3 to start with)

Ever since the 1.01 patch I have been having a heck of a time trying to get SP full dismemberment to work consistently, so if you figure it out, let me know!