PDA

View Full Version : How do you really get to a girl's soul...

Miko Reglia
12-06-2003, 04:10 AM
I dont know, I just had a pretty bad experience just now, and I think i need your guys' help with it...

Like, how do you really please a girl enough as your girlfriend, ive allready screwed up on two past relationships, the first being i took it too far, the second i eased up too much, but this third one i had...i thought i had the balance all worked out, but i guess i rushed into it too fast. How do I know when its the right time for her and me, how do I know when im taking it too far?

Why oh why do they never want to keep relationships and such, I feel its going great, but they obviously feel something different? What is up with all this? I'm so confused with the way they think...

Really, how do you make something perfect for you and her?

I'm gonna go to my little corner now...:(

wassup
12-06-2003, 05:53 AM
If I had that answer, I would be dating alot more...;)

Just go with what you feel is right for the situation, I guess. :cool:

Rumor
12-06-2003, 06:01 AM
zak feel free to pm me or hit me up on aim or irc and i'll help you with what i can.

Tyrion
12-06-2003, 06:34 AM
The secret of life is easier to find than the secret of women.

But you could just ask her what she wants, I suppose. Provided your mind can handle the trama.

Pad
12-06-2003, 11:55 AM
Talk talk talk, that´s what a good relationship is build on.

Btw, what exactly are you talking about with that taking it too far and eased up too much?

Orca Wail
12-06-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Zaknafein
Like, how do you really please a girl enough as your girlfriend, ive allready screwed up on two past relationships..

Maybe they weren't for you...like, if they don't enjoy your company for what it is (unless you burp and fart and ignore them :XP: ) then, whats worth?

This is going to sound gay, but there are really more fish in the sea.:cool: . Don't get all depressed and give up just because of two.

Get well soon...;)

Miko Reglia
12-06-2003, 02:41 PM
yeah, well thanks guys for your help, im gonna just talk to her and try to bring everything out about it, see if we can just sit down and just talk for a day at lunch or something...i think that would be the best thing...

thanks guys:)

obi
12-06-2003, 03:40 PM
Easy solution!

Open up the console and type "set Relationship.ZaknafeinMale bCheats Enabled." Once this is complete, here's a list of commands to give the console, and they work:

Relationshiplast 1
iamtehsexay
god
allgirlknowledge

Once this is done, you're good to go.

Pie™
12-06-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
Easy solution!

Open up the console and type "set Relationship.ZaknafeinMale bCheats Enabled." Once this is complete, here's a list of commands to give the console, and they work:

Relationshiplast 1
iamtehsexay
god
allgirlknowledge

:rofl: haha obi! :D
did you honestly expect to get good advice on girls by guys who spend most of their time at a star wars forum?! :p

The_One
12-06-2003, 04:36 PM
Easy solution!

Relationshiplast 1
iamtehsexay
god
allgirlknowledge

Also, don't forget to set:

hunkmegs <desired hunkiness>

and never, ever type:

exit - then it's all over :(

Alia
12-06-2003, 04:46 PM
I like this thread. It makes me laugh a little.

Mex
12-06-2003, 04:51 PM
Take it nice and slow [ not toooo slow ] and try and figure out what she likes.. Then play it cool. :D

Reborn Outcast
12-06-2003, 05:27 PM
If you broke up then they probably weren't the one for you.

There is no "right way" to do things. Sure you can fake it (not advised haha) but trust me, you'll know you've found the right girl when they appreciate you for everything you do, good or not so good.

Alia
12-06-2003, 05:54 PM
Well, I would recommend trying to get to a girl's heart, and not appear like the devil trying for her soul. That's a surefire turn-off. Also, the talking thing. Many of these creatures you call girls have an active speech drive that's rarely satiated. If you can talk to one for several hours without arguing or shooting yourself, man, you're in love. Marry her.

RpTheHotrod
12-06-2003, 05:56 PM
Hard to explain, but show that you care, be there for her, and do things she likes to do. Eventually you might even turn into a "romantic".

BongoBob
12-06-2003, 05:58 PM
Also, don't foget about:

devmap bedroom_ffa

:xp:

Datheus
12-06-2003, 06:09 PM
FFA? Don't you mean Duel?

What kind of freaky sex life do you lead?

But on topic, I think a few people have touched on what I'm about to say. Just be yourself man. Don't worry about taking it too slow or too fast. Just do it. If she's a girl for you, then things will just fall into place. There really isn't a whole lot more than that.

*sigh* Now if I could just follow my own advice.:(

RoguePhotonic
12-06-2003, 06:15 PM
You should just speak with her honestly about it.

BongoBob
12-06-2003, 06:25 PM
lol, thanks for pointing that out Datheus.
:rofl:

Hermie
12-06-2003, 07:01 PM
man if life had cheatcodes (sigh)

npc spawn vehicle diablo
bind lift_eyebrow sexyness=10
playermodel Tom_Cruise
npc_spawn J-lo
npc_spawn J-lo
npc_spawn J-lo
npc_spawn J-lo
npc_spawn J-lo
npc_spawn J-lo
npc_spawn J-lo
npc_spawn J-lo
npc_spawn J-lo
npc_spawn J-lo
…and so on…

oh and…
allgirlknowledge

thats a fake. the real one is: playerteam girl.
that should fix you up

Rumor
12-06-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Herminator_64
man if life had cheatcodes (sigh)

npc spawn vehicle diablo
bind lift_eyebrow sexyness=10
playermodel Tom_Cruise
npc_spawn J-lo
npc_spawn J-lo
npc_spawn J-lo
npc_spawn J-lo
npc_spawn J-lo
npc_spawn J-lo
npc_spawn J-lo
npc_spawn J-lo
npc_spawn J-lo
npc_spawn J-lo
…and so on…

oh and…

thats a fake. the real one is: playerteam girl.
that should fix you up

wouldn't the last one make you uhm...gay?

Pie™
12-06-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Rumor
wouldn't the last one make you uhm...gay?
Thats what he wants! :D
[j/k]
i would like a npc spawn function too! :D

Tyrion
12-06-2003, 08:07 PM
And if you erm..are truly a freak.

//notimelimit
//invincibility.

:D

jokemaster
12-06-2003, 08:38 PM
also: /infinite_stamina

:naughty:

snowman21
12-06-2003, 08:56 PM
dont forget /disco! If you type /disco in the counsel, a huge disco ball will come out of the sky and a huge disco party will take place!!!!

I hope somebody gets the joke...

jokemaster
12-06-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by snowman21
dont forget /disco! If you type /disco in the counsel, a huge disco ball will come out of the sky and a huge disco party will take place!!!!

I hope somebody gets the joke...

and /mariachis, that will get a Mexican party started (I swear, I went to one that started at noon and ended at 4:00 AM). Complete with Mariachis and Mexican food.

Pie™
12-06-2003, 09:10 PM
this has turned into a 'post your horny fantasies' thread!
/set force protect 10

RoxStar
12-06-2003, 09:16 PM
Eeeewwww.....

IG-64
12-06-2003, 09:24 PM
at least he's safe :xp:

Miko Reglia
12-06-2003, 10:04 PM
heh, but its pretty funny to see all those console commands...:D

hmm... "/model stud" would be a good one...:cool:

Jared
12-06-2003, 10:11 PM
I cant and will never completly understand girls. But I do know, that all relationships I have had were based entirely on trust. And, they didn't end well, and I never thought something like that could happen, and neither did she....but still I don't understand fully....but...my point is....my advice to you is...keep trying....but...there is no magic word or console command;) that would make anything different. Just take things the way they are and watch how they play out for you.

Orca Wail
12-06-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!
this has turned into a 'post your horny fantasies' thread!

hmm...

spawn_johnnydepp [subtract 20yrs]

*waits to be hit for not doing it correctly:rolleyes: *

Pie™
12-06-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Orca Wail
hmm...

spawn_johnnydepp [subtract 20yrs]

*waits to be hit for not doing it correctly:rolleyes: *
aaaargh! thats a boy! :eek:
oh, no, wait, you're a girl... Ok then ;)

BongoBob
12-06-2003, 11:54 PM
Yep, one of the few brave enough to join.
Anyhow:

npc_spawn Jenna_Jaimeson(sp?)
npc_spawn Pam_Anderson
npc_spawn Christina_Augilara
npc_spawn Britany_Spears
npc_spawn J_lo
wait...
kick Christina_Augilara
devmap bedroom_ffa
timelimit 999
fraglimit 999
sexyness 999

:xp:

Miko Reglia
12-06-2003, 11:56 PM
well i talked to her...i guess she just didnt like me as much anymore and found no compatibility, which just sucks cause i thought the complete opposite, and she told me when we started going out she wanted it to last and stuff and she felt something different about me...

but i guess i have to move on, and stop worrying now...:(

Pie™
12-06-2003, 11:58 PM
Oh... I'm sorry for you man, but as you said, u have to move on... :(

Orca Wail
12-07-2003, 12:23 AM
Think of it as a new chapter, rather then an ended one.;)

Oh an yes, MMM, I am, infact, female.:D

Pie™
12-07-2003, 12:26 AM
Think of it as a new chapter, rather then an ended one.;)

Oh an yes, MMM, I am, infact, female.:D yeah, i know... just forgot in one freakin scary moment :p

ET Warrior
12-07-2003, 07:05 AM
I dont really know how to make a girl really like you, but I apparently do it without knowing what I do. I've made 3 girls cry when I broke up with them, and one girl cried when she broke up with me. I don't understand girls, and I dont try.

I think the key for me is just always being there for the girl, and always making sacrifices for them, and let them know you made the sacrifice without seeming like you're pointing it out. Like today, I drove from Boulder to Denver, dealt with traffic, paid 6 dolars to park, all just so I could spend 20 minutes with my girlfriend. Surprise gifts are good too. it doesn't have to be anything big at all. Like, my girlfriend is absolutely in love with chocolate, so I just took a couple of Hershey bars to her house one day. Or burn her a CD.

It really is the small things that help

Darth Groovy
12-07-2003, 08:59 AM
How do you really get to a girl's soul...

Legend has it that it was written by the Dark Ones.
Necronomicon ex Mortis, roughly translated, "Book of the Dead".
The book served as a passageway to the evil worlds beyond. It was
written long ago. When the seas ran red with blood. It was this
blood that was used to ink the book. In the year 1300 AD, the book
disappeared.

"We are the things that always were and shall be again!"

"Hey, I'll swallow your soul, I'll swallow your soul!"

Just show her an Evil Dead DVD, she'll catch on. :chainsaw:

BongoBob
12-07-2003, 11:41 AM
:eek:
You are taking thins way to literal groovy!
Anyhow, don't worry about it. The day that a man figures out how women work, a monkey will come out of my butt.
*remebers scence from Bruce Almighty*
Better rethink that.

:rofl:

DarkLord60
12-07-2003, 10:33 PM
Maybe they weren't for you...like, if they don't enjoy your company for what it is (unless you burp and fart and ignore them :XP: ) then, whats worth?

This is going to sound gay, but there are really more fish in the sea.:cool: . Don't get all depressed and give up just because of two.

Get well soon...;)

I am going to have to agree with her she is right you cant dwell over one girl you need to move on.

Miko Reglia
12-07-2003, 11:47 PM
yeah, i know, its been done, i think ive pretty much moved on...but thanks for all your guys' help!:)

ET Warrior
12-08-2003, 03:41 AM
You are certainly welcome

XERXES
12-08-2003, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!
did you honestly expect to get good advice on girls by guys who spend most of their time at a star wars forum?! :p seriously

STTCT
12-08-2003, 12:14 PM
- advice from a 24 year old married woman -

It might take many girls until you find the right one. It hurts until you do, but eventually you find someone that you won't need to worry about "going too fast or too slow with", it will just be "just right".

Honestly - it does happen.

Alegis
12-08-2003, 06:11 PM
I've seen a lot of topics on numerous forums about dating and all that, many think it's pathetic to have these discussions on the internet but what do they know bout the net eh? :)
importzant rulz:
1) there is no rule that applies for every person ;)
2) if (s)he dumped you for nothing then (s)he isn't the right person for you
3) personal experience: be friendly, if you want her attention do it subtle with little convs..
4) I shouldn't be giving advice to people, i'm the one who needs advice...
5) it's not because i put a number before every point that it's true ;) things like this iant maths, there is no 1 way

DarkLord60
12-08-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by STTCT
- advice from a 24 year old married woman -

It might take many girls until you find the right one. It hurts until you do, but eventually you find someone that you won't need to worry about "going too fast or too slow with", it will just be "just right".

Honestly - it does happen.

Heh I wish I could say the same thing but unfortunatly people don't want to be around deressed people like me. Oh well Life goes on :D