View Full Version : Fixing sound help.
I downloaded the battle droid model (my favorite)from Jk2 into Jk3
and he sounds like a human!
is there a way to get the bdroid sounds to work in Jk3?
12-31-2003, 12:05 PM
I think i saw a solution. at www.jedimoves.com
12-31-2003, 12:50 PM
The links at jedimoves are a bit wrong. So I will tell you instead, first you will need Pakscape.
1) Put the battledroid.pk3 in to pakscape.
2) Go to models/players/battledroid directory.
3) Find the sound.cfg and drag to your desktop. Then open it with
5) Save notepad and then drag it from desktop, back into pakscape. Press yes when the small screen comes up which asks you if you want to update the sounds.cfg.
6) Exit Pakscape and when you do, you are asked if you want to save changes, click yes.
The sounds should work fine now.
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.