PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm......there's not enough Ray Jones participation on this forum at the moment.....

RoyTordesLegend
12-07-2003, 08:29 PM
....lets tempt him back.....Ray......pantees!!!

http://www.oskri.com/_images/items/large/panties.jpg

....hopefully that'll be enough to tempt him back!!!!

SamNMax
12-07-2003, 08:54 PM
Ray met with an... untimely death.

Yufster
12-07-2003, 11:08 PM
I didn't do it.

Ernil
12-08-2003, 12:25 AM
http://www.clepunk.com/images/band_images/dissidents/paul.jpg

There he is! Looking at his "Pac Man" brand panties. New on the line! Go out and try 'em!

Das Mole
12-08-2003, 12:47 AM
why is everybody disappearing?

i don't like magicians....and it seems like everybody's turning into one.

Orca Wail
12-08-2003, 12:56 AM
Is this like in the orginal DragonBall (not the cheaped up American verison), they put a pair of panties on a fishing pole when OoLong (horny pig) turned into a fish...
...it worked...

Kjoen will know what I'm talking about:p

Ernil
12-08-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Orca Wail
Is this like in the orginal DragonBall (not the cheaped up American verison), they put a pair of panties on a fishing pole when OoLong (horny pig) turned into a fish?

Yes

Skinkie
12-08-2003, 02:21 AM
maybe he found someone who let him feel their pantees and now he's very distracted.

Alia
12-08-2003, 02:35 AM
I'm in no humor for idle speculation. When he turns up, he'll turn up. I'd rather talk about my friend who is on a trip, and my brother who feels responsible to do his homework. Neither of these fine people can play Grim Fandango at the moment. I'm going to kill them both and let them freakin' experience it first-hand.

I started to install it on his computer...and you know that screen that comes up? The one that has the cast on it? And you know how it has Tim Schafer in the lower left-hand corner? Well, I squealed and pointed and said, "LOOK! IT'S TIM SCHAFER! OMG!!!!11" and he says "Who?"

He's in the hospital. They say he'll recover, but I give him enough time...to get hip to the most BASIC facts EVER. DIMWIT.

PirateRedRosie
12-08-2003, 02:56 AM
I tried to share precious Grim Fandango with an ex-boyfriend of mine... Stupid kid did not appreciate it. How predictable.

He said it was too dark (I tried asking about the brightness, but apparently it was up, so his computer sucks), and I think that it would too boring for him, or something along those lines. How can you know that after so little experience? The game is beautiful! Jesus!

Also, the mofo got my CD covered in scratches because he was irresponsible enough to leave it in the CD drive and then his irritating family took it out and left it on the desk to be scraped. I should have ended it right there! I was irritated when I realized this, and he tried to pass the blame off on his family. Pssh...

Orca Wail
12-08-2003, 01:12 PM
Aw, that sucks...what sucks even more is I don't even HAVE GF.

I will now take this oppertunity to welcome the newbie...
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also to say Roy...what the HELL is that avatar!?

Alien426
12-08-2003, 01:51 PM
A Golgothan (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120655/combined)?

Ray Jones
12-08-2003, 03:08 PM
HHEEEEEELLLLAAAAAUUU!!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!???

did anybody notice that this thread isnt about anything else but ME!!! MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!

MEME!!!!!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

it was hard enough to stay off this place to make roy think "Hmmm......there's not enough Ray Jones participation on this forum at the moment....."

so.. to say it with another person's words

HUSH!!!! HUSH YOU ALL!!!!!!

:)

this is my personal ray's pantees thread..

*grabs thread and holds it tight*

mmmmmmhhhhh..

also i just disappeared to find out what you all think or if anybody will take notice if i stay away.. HA ALIA!! NOW I KNOW YOU DONT CARE!! BE AWARE!!

and all you others of course too..

take my revenge! muahahahaha.. haha.

oh and roy..

whats that in your av..? GODZILLA? i nearly died when you pm'd me.. :)

so..

who wants to know WHY/ WHERE/ WHAT is was during the ages of my absence??

RoyTordesLegend
12-08-2003, 03:34 PM
Ray, Orca....the avatar is Frank - the imaginary rabbit from the film Donnie Darko!

Only Donnie can see Frank....Frank tells Donnie to burn peoples houses down, vandalise his school and allsorts....

....watch the film....

...this is how I feel about Ray's return!!!
http://www.tiflolibros.com.ar/images/tiflo-champagne.jpg

...and no - that doesn't have a hidden meaning!!!

Orca Wail
12-08-2003, 03:34 PM
OOOh! OOOH! OOH! I WANT TO GUESS!!

Were you horribly disfigured by thugs?

Abducted by dogs?

Or...um...something...

GASP...Ray...do you have a LIFE?!

EDIT: I dunno, Roy...that pic is pretty suggestive :brow:

Ray Jones
12-08-2003, 03:55 PM
FRANK? when i first read it i read FRANK BURNS.

but no .. he didnt looked THAT errrmm.. FREAKY.

;)

haha. frank burns. and hotlips. hehehe.

uhuhuhu.

hahaha.

*ehem*

orca.. uuhhmm. .. LIFE?

i tell you what.. you have another guess. try again.

Orca Wail
12-08-2003, 04:07 PM
Hmm....uh...*concentrates*

Out of the kindness of your heart, you took in a half-roadkilled monkey you found on the highway. You nursed the monkey back to health, but it turned on you, tied you up in the basement, took your cash, credit cards, family photos and crapped in your fridge. The cops only found you recently after a nieghbor noticed that beer cans were not piling up out side your house/apartment.

Well?

Skinkie
12-09-2003, 02:42 AM
The part of the movie where that rabbit was talking to him with a bullet in his eye, sorta wierded me out.

Zoom Rabbit
12-09-2003, 07:31 AM
Rabbits have that effect (http://www.bobvogt.com/henry/images/other/w020213lambmask.jpg) on you, do they?

;)

RoyTordesLegend
12-09-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Skinkie
The part of the movie where that rabbit was talking to him with a bullet in his eye, sorta wierded me out.

On the button there skink! I think that part of the movie was quite disturbing.....

....I'm a bit of a horror fan, and have been dissapointed by the fact that none of the horrors from recent years have scared me.......but despite the fact it's not really a horror.....Frank was very scary at times.......

.....can you explain the whole parrallel universe thing though......thinking about it gives me a bad head!!!

Ray Jones
12-09-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by RoyTordesLegend
.....can you explain the whole parrallel universe thing though......thinking about it gives me a bad head!!!

dont worry it gets better after you find out how interuniversetraveling with superblackholes works. err.. and of course that this is whole another story and maybe song.
one way ticket, one way ticket, one way ticket to the moooo-hooooo-ooooo-ooon.

believe me.
:D:D:D

orca.. complete wrong.. the neighbor's daughter noticed that i didnt came anymore to ask for pantees.. n stuff.

;)

skinkie..

this reminds me of a joke.
two rabbits walk(?) through the wood and find a rifle. one is examining the muzzle, the second the shaft. suddenly a shot is heard. the first one stood there with one eye in and the other hanging outside of the head and looked to the other rabbit which says: WHAT?? dont look at me like that. the bang scared me too.

Sivy
12-09-2003, 03:41 PM
lol, very bunny.. er funny

Skinkie
12-09-2003, 06:56 PM
If you haven't seen th movie Donnie Darko, and don't want the ending ruined, don't read this. Also I recommend you go watch it now.... What are you waiting for? Go! Now!

Well I've only seen the movie once, and from what I hear the more times you watch it the more it begins to make sense, and the more little things you notice. But I can give it a shot. It's theorized that there are an unlimited number of universes all running parrellel in time to each other, and in each one something is done differently, like someone making a different decision. Basically in the movie what it comes down to is Donnie decided that all the people who he hurt would have been better off if he had died when the plane mysteriously landed on his house. So he changed the course of things so that that was the decision he had made. The plane didn't actually travel through dimensions though I don't think. It traveled through time. My friend told me that if you go to the website, they tell you information that got cut (it might be on the DVD too.) It explains stuff like why his girlfriend and mom seemed to know each other at the end. Also it says something about Frank was actually Donnie's sister's boyfriend. Which was part of the plot that got removed.

Orca Wail
12-09-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by RoyTordesLegend
....I'm a bit of a horror fan, and have been dissapointed by the fact that none of the horrors from recent years have scared me....

thats because new movie makers rely on splatter and special effects. Or they use the masters techniques and we've seen them all already. This is a dark time for horror

Actually, horror, new or old, doesn't scare me. But if it doesn't scare the "normal" part or give me a small chill, I deem it un-scary.
Does that make sense?

wanna rant with me boy?! :evil6:

THE RING SUCKED! (i just had to say that sorry)

EDIT: Come on, Ray. Didn't I at least get the monkey part right?;)

Natty
12-10-2003, 02:24 PM
Nobody has cared that I haven't posted for a few days :p Maybe I should create some stupid poll on the matter.

RoyTordesLegend
04-16-2014, 01:26 PM
I said it 10 and a half years ago, and it's as relevant now as it was then.

....there is currently not enough Ray Jones participation....

Artisa
04-16-2014, 02:56 PM
Aw, that sucks...what sucks even more is I don't even HAVE GF.

I will now take this oppertunity to welcome the newbie...
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how I've somehow become the newbie here despite being THE Monkey Island preacher amongst my friends for years! :rofl: Me thanks to ye! :giggle1:

And if it makes you feel any better, I'm quite literally PERPETUALLY single, to the ultimate degree. :rofl:

so who wants to know WHY/ WHERE/ WHAT is was during the ages of my absence??

Alien abduction! :D

Alia
04-16-2014, 09:47 PM
I said it 10 and a half years ago, and it's as relevant now as it was then.

....there is currently not enough Ray Jones participation....

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you RoyTordesLegend, supreme necromancer extraordinaire. Thank you, Roy, for resurrecting my semi-dormant boner for Grim Fandango. I've been trying not to play it more than once a year.

Anyway, for his next trick, he will reanimate the broken link in the original post and once again unleash the splendor of the Panties that Brought RayJones Back.

*grabs popcorn*

Zoom Rabbit
04-16-2014, 10:16 PM
this reminds me of a joke.
two rabbits walk(?) through the wood and find a rifle. one is examining the muzzle, the second the shaft. suddenly a shot is heard. the first one stood there with one eye in and the other hanging outside of the head and looked to the other rabbit which says: WHAT?? dont look at me like that. the bang scared me too.

I just can't get enough of this joke, :max: Rabbits with a gun! Big fun.

RoyTordesLegend
04-17-2014, 07:06 AM
Anyway, for his next trick, he will reanimate the broken link in the original post and once again unleash the splendor of the Panties that Brought RayJones Back.

*grabs popcorn*

http://www.oskri.com/_images/items/large/panties.jpg

=

http://web.archive.org/web/20021008210947/http://oskri.com/_images/items/large/panties.jpg

=

http://web.archive.org/web/20021008210947/http://oskri.com/_images/items/large/panties.jpg

I think I must have been mindful of our younger members getting too excited at anything too slinky, so picked these fetching numbers.

For my next trick, I shall pull Zoom Rabbit from a hat....

Zoom Rabbit
04-17-2014, 01:36 PM
Those don't appear to be scented, mate. :max:

Artisa
04-17-2014, 01:55 PM
This one's pink. Like Winslow's. And it says "Monkey Island Rocks" on it. :halo2:

http://i1.cpcache.com/product/757194474/monkey_island_rocks_womens_boy_brief.jpg?color=Fuc hsiaPink&height=460&width=460&qv=90

Ray Jones
04-17-2014, 02:52 PM
mmmm pantees ^^

RoyTordesLegend
04-18-2014, 06:21 AM
Nice find Artisa lol.

Folks....we have Ray Jones participation....the Pantees did the trick :D (they always work)

Artisa
04-18-2014, 06:57 AM
Nice find Artisa lol.

I also found thongs with three-headed monkeys on them but I wasn't sure if the admin would've banned me or something for posting them :giggle1:

Skinkie
04-19-2014, 02:21 AM
Great it's been 10 and a half years, let me try to explain the science behind Donnie Darko again. It's magic. Magic makes the whole thing work

RoyTordesLegend
04-19-2014, 03:16 PM
You were the man back then, and you're the man now Skinkie

(nice badges btw)

DrMcCoy
04-19-2014, 05:39 PM
Hate.

Artisa
04-19-2014, 10:10 PM
Hate.

What is the underlying reason for the spite you so sincerely exhibit for all things badge-like (and otherwise) I wonder? :rolleyes:

DrMcCoy
04-19-2014, 10:14 PM
*sigh*

Well, at least I'm in good company.
*huggles Artisa*

Artisa
04-19-2014, 10:29 PM
*sigh*

Well, at least I'm in good company.
*huggles Artisa*

Awww *pats back comfortingly* There there, I understand. :hugs:

Zoom Rabbit
04-21-2014, 02:55 PM
Hate.

I'm guessing you don't spend a lot of time on Facebook, pecking away at the *like* button...

;)

DrMcCoy
04-21-2014, 03:04 PM
I'd rather kill myself than join Facebook.

Artisa
04-21-2014, 04:44 PM
Oh you would make Facebook oh so much more interesting! :halo2:

DrMcCoy
04-21-2014, 06:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SH6Rblf.png

Artisa
04-21-2014, 09:58 PM
TROLOLOL :giggle1: :rofl: :giggle1: :rofl: :giggle1:

Btw does anyone here understand Spanish? I've always wondered what the English translation of that Spanish parody MI was lol, I thought I'd find a translation on youtube by now after all these years but no dice. I suspect Elaine says something dirty judging by how it ends :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C4vg3RRZx0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24bdML8Vdi4

RoyTordesLegend
04-22-2014, 07:59 AM
I'd rather kill myself than join Facebook.

(deleted)

Skinkie
04-22-2014, 06:56 PM
You were the man back then, and you're the man now Skinkie

(nice badges btw)

Why thanks, I was kinda worried the 10 year one made my butt look big

Zoom Rabbit
04-22-2014, 11:57 PM
I agree with the good Doctor, Facebook is quite evil. Run by the Cylons it is, yes...sent back in time to create digitally self-aware facsimile programs of us all by gathering as much personal data as it can and use that information to extrapolate personality algorithms with a 90% degree of accuracy.

:dozey: Well not me, man! I won't be some kind of hellish digital half-retarded puppet caged in a Cylon computer mainframe somewhere in a ruined future. Keep your nasssty Face-Book.

Artisa
04-23-2014, 01:21 PM
You guys must've been a huge fan of myspace and hi5 when it was in. :giggle1:

DrMcCoy
04-23-2014, 02:23 PM
Like measles.

RoyTordesLegend
04-23-2014, 05:42 PM
Why thanks, I was kinda worried the 10 year one made my butt look big

Matches your eyes man :)

As for Facebook, it is indeed evil, as was Myspace, and all other incarnations.

Viva this forum forever....(or however long it lasts)

RoyTordesLegend
05-13-2014, 04:48 PM
The title is once again relevant.....Ray sort it man!

Ray Jones
05-31-2014, 08:33 AM
Dude.

RoyTordesLegend
05-31-2014, 12:53 PM
Dude.

Pops in for a quick one, then escapes through the window.

He's like the sodding milk tray man (if you're in your mid to late 30's and above and from the UK, you might know what I'm on about lol)

Zoom Rabbit
05-31-2014, 03:30 PM
That's why I keep my rabbit harem locked away in a windowless *rabbit grotto.* :max:

You never know when bandits will come for the goodies.

RoyTordesLegend
06-01-2014, 02:43 PM
once again Zoom, I have no idea what you're talking about lol

Artisa
06-01-2014, 06:46 PM
He's like the sodding milk tray man (if you're in your mid to late 30's and above and from the UK, you might know what I'm on about lol)

I have seen the odd empty milk bottles outside a couple of people's homes and they have fascinated me. :rolleyes:

Zoom Rabbit
06-01-2014, 10:31 PM
If the bottles are a-rocking,

It's the milkman come knocking.

:D

Artisa
06-03-2014, 02:26 PM
Catchy :D

Ray Jones
06-03-2014, 04:10 PM
knock-knock-knocking when the milk man comes

RoyTordesLegend
06-06-2014, 04:47 PM
knock-knock-knocking when the milk man comes

Ray, you aren't on here enough, sort it outttt

Zoom Rabbit
06-07-2014, 03:34 AM
Kids, wife, job...whatever. :max: Pffft!

Just blow it all off and hang out with us.

RoyTordesLegend
06-07-2014, 09:35 AM
Kids, wife, job...whatever. :max: Pffft!

Just blow it all off and hang out with us.

Missus, four kids, two jobs, house renovating/studio building....that's me....

....Raymond has no excuse!

(Disclaimer: He may have several very good excuses)

Zoom Rabbit
06-07-2014, 02:47 PM
If Roy can do it, so can you...

:)

RoyTordesLegend
06-07-2014, 03:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwk9nhdamEo

RoyTordesLegend
06-07-2014, 03:26 PM
I've just noticed the video preview to that youtube video looks well dodgy (at least it does on my screen), trust me, it's about diy shopping, nowt weird....plus it's on youtube, they're not dodgy

Artisa
06-08-2014, 09:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwk9nhdamEo

WOW that ad is older than me! :eek:

Huz
06-08-2014, 06:57 PM
That is one stylish kitchen.

Zoom Rabbit
06-08-2014, 09:54 PM
I need a new nursery, too!

No, not really. :max:

Artisa
06-09-2014, 08:43 PM
I need a life ice cream.

RoyTordesLegend
06-20-2014, 08:28 PM
Rays awol again, although he did email me to say life, kids and beer were time consuming.

I think he's just becoming tardy in his old age.

Ray Jones
07-06-2014, 09:14 AM
Yes, I'm an idiot, Roy, and I didn't mean beer, I meant wine. I hope it sums it all up now... :D

DrMcCoy
07-06-2014, 12:53 PM
Yes, I'm an idiot

We know.

Artisa
07-07-2014, 07:23 PM
We know.

:lol:

I didn't mean beer, I meant wine.

Probably for the best, the beer tends to be poisoned here. :angel:

RoyTordesLegend
07-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Yes, I'm an idiot, Roy, and I didn't mean beer, I meant wine. I hope it sums it all up now... :D

Ray, Ray, Ray, Ray....this makes no sense whatsoever. Only women drink Wine.

Either admit to being the worlds least convincing cross dresser or drink some beer/hard spirits. If you refuse to do either, then we burn you at the stake as a witch.

DrMcCoy
07-08-2014, 04:19 AM
Oh, **** you Roy, people drink what they want.

RoyTordesLegend
07-08-2014, 05:46 AM
Oh, **** you Roy, people drink what they want.

No **** YOU McCoy....

....I'm off for a Martini

Artisa
07-08-2014, 11:09 AM
Irn-bru all the way! :hearteye:

DrMcCoy
07-08-2014, 12:28 PM
Club-Mate > Irn-bru.

Ray Jones
07-08-2014, 01:53 PM
Ray, Ray, Ray, Ray....this makes no sense whatsoever. Only women drink Wine.

Either admit to being the worlds least convincing cross dresser or drink some beer/hard spirits. If you refuse to do either, then we burn you at the stake as a witch.
I drink wine with the woman. And then we change clothes. :naughty:

RoyTordesLegend
07-08-2014, 03:15 PM
I drink wine with the woman. And then we change clothes. :naughty:

What an answer

What a guy (swoon)

Ray Jones
07-08-2014, 03:28 PM
*walks in*

*thong*

*walks out*

Artisa
07-09-2014, 08:32 AM
Club-Mate > Irn-bru.

Qu-est ce que c'est? :confused:

I drink wine with the woman. And then we change clothes.

*cough* cross-dresser *cough cough*

DrMcCoy
07-09-2014, 08:57 AM
Clube-Mate (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club-Mate), it's a soft drink made with mate (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_%28beverage%29). It's high in caffeine, low in sugar; the taste is somewhat unusual. Their advertisment slogan is "Man gewöhnt sich dran" ("you get used to it").

It started as a relatively unknown drink in the computer science / hacker (not necessarily black hats) circle. In recent years, it has been overtaken by the hipster crowd, unfortunately.

Artisa
07-09-2014, 03:38 PM
I shall keep a weather eye out for it :weirdo:

RoyTordesLegend
07-09-2014, 04:17 PM
*walks in*

*thong*

*walks out*

I can't be the only one who immediately thought of:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk&feature=kp

DrMcCoy
07-09-2014, 05:42 PM
I shall keep a weather eye out for it :weirdo:

A what now? Maybe you should see a doctor about that...

RoyTordesLegend
07-10-2014, 05:08 AM
A what now? Maybe you should see a doctor about that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK5ICXNcSDI

Artisa
07-10-2014, 06:25 AM
A-CUTE TRIANGLE!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RoyTordesLegend
12-12-2014, 01:45 PM
Once again....

THERE IS NOT ENOUGH RAY JONES PARTICIPATION ON THIS FORUM AT THE MOMENT!

DrMcCoy
12-12-2014, 06:20 PM
There's way too much Roy Tordes participation, though.

Artisa
12-13-2014, 06:36 AM
Buuuuuuuurn!! I've missed this! :rofl:

DrMcCoy
12-13-2014, 01:27 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/30ceaea9d0d86f8986c8d5f71b406b19/tumblr_mpj5cmsMqS1qczzlho1_500.gif

DrPhil2501
12-18-2014, 07:44 AM
I feel this is appropriate...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twQlpFrm5iM