PDA

View Full Version : ShadowTrooper CLoak, Possible in SP?

Jason Welcome
12-07-2003, 10:00 PM
I ususally like to play as a Shadowtooper but I don't know how to cloak, does anyone know how I can cloak? thanks

Jason Welcome
12-08-2003, 04:31 AM
ha, just joking, well if anyone knows I would appreciate it. Also I saw a split kick with staffsaber how do i do that?:confused:

Kurgan
12-08-2003, 04:43 AM
The split kick is demonstrated in the "moves" section of Single Player (that shows video demos of each of the lightsaber moves for each style).

To access it... start a game and then press TAB (default key) and check out "moves" for staff.

Note that these various spinning/split kicks and certain other moves are NOT available in MP (though I wouldn't be surprised that now that the tools are out some mod makers won't try to add them to MP).

As to cloaking with the Shadowtrooper (or the Imperial Saboteur) I don't know.

I know that in the 1.01 patch it was made so that if you were playing as Boba Fett Force Lightning becomes his flame thrower.

Perhaps using a certain force power activates the cloak... like maybe a level of Mind Trick?

The "Cloaking Shield" item is normally only available in MP, so it may be that cloaking is simply an AI only move. Dunno.