PDA

View Full Version : i don't know what to title this thread so i'm not gonna.

Das Mole
12-07-2003, 11:54 PM
well...since i'm having difficulties posting in most of these threads...because i don't know what to say...i'm going to make a thread all about me! :D

although i'm sure it'll become a topic about tomato soup and ramen noodles....but whatever.

so this is your opportunity to give me some feedback...on me! tell me what you think i should do differently...or something.

ptdc
12-07-2003, 11:59 PM
I haven't really formed an opinion on you, probably largely because I've ignored your posts or quickly forgotten them. On the basis of this thread though I think you're pathetic. Seriously, you should have called it "Do you like me??????". :rolleyes:

Das Mole
12-08-2003, 12:09 AM
I haven't really formed an opinion on you, probably largely because I've ignored your posts or quickly forgotten them. On the basis of this thread though I think you're pathetic. Seriously, you should have called it "Do you like me??????".

so would you say that my avatar and custom title are correct? because you said that you ignored my posts or quickly forgot them. and the reason i didn't bother to title this thread "do you like me?" is because if i did, it wouldn't be as likely to draw you to click the link and look at the topic ;)

plus i'm not in an "obvious" mood today or...something.

Ernil
12-08-2003, 12:27 AM
So back on topic, what's up with Tomato Soup and Ramen Noodles these days? How're they doing?

Das Mole
12-08-2003, 12:35 AM
i dunno. although ramen noodles are the best food on planet earth.

dang. this poll isn't turning out too well...one vote for "i mildly like you" and one for "you really suck" :dozey:

oh well. i do want the truth.

Orca Wail
12-08-2003, 12:50 AM
a self-glorification thread?!

If I pulled this stunt, RemiO or someone would kill me!

But noooOOoo! Das gets to do AnY thing!

:D

I worship you Das. I think of you every minute, every second, every cell of my being worships the all knowing Das...;)

Skinkie
12-08-2003, 01:23 AM
THe reason he can do it is cause he's under the radar, and nobody notices.

Alia
12-08-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Das Mole
i dunno. although ramen noodles are the best food on planet earth.
Let me tell you about food. It's ok to eat it if it's SUPPOSED to blue. But skip the gazpacho. And don't eat your noodles if they've been softened by being sent two hundred years into the future with a portable toilet.

Look, Das. We need a topic. Every TOPIC needs a...TOPIC. These kinds of threads are destructive to quality discussion and make us say things that, quite frankly, aren't worth one tenth the space they take up. You see? I just said something I didn't want to say, but I had to say it, because that's the kind of thing I had to say. See? SEE? Oh god. I didn't want to. I'm not going to make you cry, am I? Uhh...I'm starting to cry myself. Oh, Sal! SAL! Look what you've made me do! Now I'm CRYING and it's all your damn FAULT!

PirateRedRosie
12-08-2003, 01:48 AM
although ramen noodles are the best food on planet earth.

Are you serious...? Have you eaten nothing but crap in your lifetime?

Also, I remember thinking some time previously that I liked you for some reason, but I don't remember why. Of course, why would my opinion be of any worth? I'm just a "n00b."

Alien426
12-08-2003, 06:04 AM
Something that C Shutt said once (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=117371):
This thread is the most blatant display of attention whoring I've seen in a while.
And he was right.

So, back to topic:
WTF are ramen noodles?

Joshi
12-08-2003, 09:38 AM
I voted based purely on the fact that yes, you do actually suck... a lot.

Branik
12-08-2003, 01:32 PM
Well........I guess you're OK. But please, change your avatar, it's depressing.

Ray Jones
12-08-2003, 01:53 PM
stop being confused..????

:D:D:D

Ernil
12-08-2003, 10:22 PM
At first, I imagined you about 17. Now, I imagine you about 11. So, what's the truth?

Skinkie
12-09-2003, 01:39 AM
I voted the popular choice. I'm a sheep.

ptdc
12-09-2003, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Skinkie
I voted the popular choice. I'm a sheep.

Flossy??????

Branik
12-09-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Ernil
At first, I imagined you about 17. Now, I imagine you about 11. So, what's the truth?

I think he said 13 a while ago.

Ray Jones
12-09-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by ptdc
Flossy??????

flassie?

lipper?

ozzi?

:confused:

das? 13? that would explain some things.

11? would explain even more.

17???? no further questions.

except for.. under the radar??

Jedi-Monkey
12-09-2003, 02:54 PM
Are you any connection to Darth Mole? Or are you a completely different mole in the MI community.

Skinkie
12-09-2003, 05:49 PM
Wait, who allowed a mole to penetrate our defences? He could be selling all the information he learns on the black market!

Joshi
12-09-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Skinkie
Wait, who allowed a mole to penetrate our defences? He could be selling all the information he learns on the black market!
Yes, we wouldn't want them to know about our cheese exports.

Oh, and if he were 11, had have to answer to his parents considering we don't let anyone on here unless they're 12 or above or have permission from their parents (if you don't believe me, read it in the registration)

Alien426
12-09-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Branik
I think he said 13 a while ago.
From his profile you can see that he's something like 13 years, 5 months and 22 days old. Go figure.

PirateRedRosie
12-09-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Alien426
From his profile you can see that he's something like 13 years, 5 months and 22 days old. Go figure.

You and your math again.

Das Mole
12-09-2003, 09:13 PM
hey...i guess that i...really suck.

oh well. anyway...i didn't even know i was thirteen and 5 months and 22 days old...you must be a supergenius.

um...i don't know what else to say.

oh yeah, yesterday i got called into the guidance office and had to make my four-year plan. umm...yes.

this seems to have become a talk show over the past couple days. i'll answer some questions...

Are you any connection to Darth Mole? Or are you a completely different mole in the MI community.

who? i never heard of that guy...or girl...whatever. i don't know them.

11? would explain even more.

hmm....::

um...neither. as we have finally concluded.

WTF are ramen noodles?

they're noodles...and they're good. and they're not the best food on the earth. what i meant to say was...they're the best...1 and a half minute meal in the world. or however long they take to make.

okay. now i don't know what to do. apparently everybody either hates me or doesn't give a flying f.uck. so...i guess i'll just stop my post right here.

ptdc
12-09-2003, 09:30 PM
13 eh? It's all downhill from there. Well actually it's all downhill from birth, or perhaps conception.

Das Mole
12-09-2003, 09:38 PM
13 eh? It's all downhill from there. Well actually it's all downhill from birth, or perhaps conception.

for who?

ptdc
12-09-2003, 10:32 PM
Everybody!

Shivermetimbers
12-10-2003, 01:26 AM
I dislike threads like this. Thats why I'm not posting an opinion, but I think the basis of these threads are annoying and should go away.

I'm also tired and grumpy which didn't help when I discovered this.

I like you fine Das. But you didn't need a new thread to find that out. If I hated you, trust me you would know. (This goes for anyone else out there as well...)

Ernil
12-10-2003, 02:50 AM
It's true. It's very, VERY true.

Darth Groovy
12-10-2003, 04:31 AM
I really do hate these kinds of threads.

Philocleon
12-10-2003, 11:06 AM
Groovster, care to lock this thread?

Darth Groovy
12-10-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Philocleon
Groovster, care to lock this thread?

Dunno, should I stick it like C Shutt's thread?:confused:

Shivermetimbers
12-10-2003, 10:10 PM
Please, Lock it, Its useeeeless.

MrManager