PDA

View Full Version : kotor request

ghettorican
12-09-2003, 10:19 AM
hi, im am requesting for 3 kotor characters,

the first character im requesting is darth malak

second character im requesting is bastila, but when she was in the darkside, with the dark jedi suits.

and my last, is darth revan, but knowing that no one really knows what the lord of the sith really looks like, im requesting him, with his robe and mask on, for those that have played kotor, knows how he looks, when they show the minny movie of his dreams, and hes about to fight bastila when he gets blown up, but, its not that dificult to make for you expert modelers

il make it much simple in describing revan, make revan, with his original revan robe, found in the star forge, just ad a black hood, with a cape, and the face hide it lwith the dark mask that he had on, lol if i knew how to model my slef i would have it done, but please anyone help thanxs

Prime
12-09-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by ghettorican
the first character im requesting is darth malak There is someone doing him, and he has a thread in the skinning forum.

tFighterPilot
12-09-2003, 04:56 PM
wrong forum

ghettorican
12-09-2003, 05:00 PM
ok, thanxs for the malak info

omeewan
12-09-2003, 08:23 PM
I have a malak I am working on, as prime said. Also I would love to make a Revan Skin, I'll probably work on that next, as well as bastila.

ghettorican
12-10-2003, 10:01 AM
oh coolm hey when you finish your malak and the rest can you send it to me, if not why dont you instant messege me, i have aol and msn im, i think it would be better if we spoke :)

my aim is ghettorican395
and my msn im is ghettorican395@hotmail.com

Cosmos Jack
01-06-2004, 06:48 AM
Some made a Darth Revan model skin looks like a kit bash though.

http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=20860