PDA

View Full Version : I NEED HELP! I cant find Boc!

-SITH-PHISH
12-16-2003, 12:14 AM
I been searching for days and hours for a Boc skin/model to use on JKA multiplayer and Ive found nothing!

I am not to sure aboiut this darkforces 2 enchanced thing for JKA but it sounds cool.

anyways, If ANYONE HAS THE BOC SKIN PLEASE TELL ME or give me any information on getting him THANK YOU!

I got Yun, Jerec, Maw, I MUST HAVE BOC! someone help thanks!

-SITH-PHISH
12-16-2003, 10:15 PM
OK what the heck, 35 people have viewed this and no one has told me any info

PLEASE POST SOMTHING, I need help getting a Boc skin for JKA!

POST DONT JUST STARE! lol

Jedi Luke
12-16-2003, 10:40 PM
I wasn't aware that a Boc skin was released for JKA.

-SITH-PHISH
12-17-2003, 01:11 AM
ya well there might be though.

I know there is at least 20 skinners/modelers here though. Could someone make a Boc skin, that would be so awsome!

TK-8252
12-17-2003, 02:39 AM
There has not yet been a Boc model released for Jedi Outcast or Academy.

The DFII Enhanced mod will be making a Boc model, though... but that's far, far away.

-SITH-PHISH
12-17-2003, 07:02 PM
WHEN! will the dark forces 2 enchance thing come out ?

I CANT WAIT FOR IT, I hope they make Maw better. Of course it is chrismas time coming up so I dout they will be doing much.

TK-8252
12-18-2003, 02:23 AM
The Dark Forces II Enhanced mod is moving very slow, I think because of a lack of staff. They have a site, but it's just a coming soon pic.

This thread may help you:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110641

Hope this helps! :)

-SITH-PHISH
12-18-2003, 06:12 PM
thanks for at least posting on my thread heh. I dont care about any characters or about this new dark forces 2 mod but Boc, Maw, and Yun.

huh lol I guess I care about it then, thats like half the bad guyz

Zappa_0
12-21-2003, 11:43 PM
I thought the Maw and Yun model was pretty well done. I helped in the Yun version 2 sounds fix. Also a Boc would be nice also. All we have seen has been female Twilek, its time for a male! Ah the female's looks good....really good....hehehehe. Ok mind back on track. I hope the DF2 team gets some staff members, that would be a good TC to make. Ah the good ole days of JK-MotS, great times and memories!