PDA

View Full Version : Official Blacklisted Servers Thread


Master William
12-22-2003, 09:16 PM
Here, you will post servers that you think should be black listed. State the reason, what happened, even names if you want to, the clan name (if there's a clan involved) and most important of all - server name and IP.

I will start. (TNA)Fightclub 24/7 -- this server is filled with jackasses who whine ''lamer!'' and ''don't lame!". Meaning, the TNA members. Still, they break their own rules by "laming" other people. If you try to argue about it, no idea, don't even go there. They'll deny every possibility that someone actually "lamed" you, and that it is all a lie. As more comfort, they play around with you with their sucky little OmNi-Mod ****.

I just got back at the guy who "lamed" me, but that obviously was not allowed. They don't want to be "lamed", yet they do it to others, and deny directly. They come up with the most crappiest arguments like "got any proof"? or "just STFU and if u dont like server rules, leave!".

So basically, I can understand why my clan mate hates these jack asses.

IP is 69.57.151.125:29070 if you feel like showing them how to play JA. Be quick though, they are quick at /amlame.

Don't even try to argue with them, they'll just sneak out of it like a snake.

Now, it's your turn.

TK-8252
12-22-2003, 09:25 PM
Boycott all servers running OmNi mod or JA+. I noticed an overwhelming amount of servers running JA+. :(

Samuel Dravis
12-22-2003, 09:43 PM
A blacklist wasn't effective for JO, and I don't think it's going to be for JA. So what's the point?

Celladur
12-22-2003, 09:54 PM
The JK3 files server, I cant remember the IP though.

they seem to have some wierd obsession with playing the tatooine FFA, jumping on top of the ship(the one outside, not the x-wing) and just standing there sabers down and no chatbox .Attack one of them and you'll be kicked instantly.

g//plaZma
12-22-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Celladur
The JK3 files server, I cant remember the IP though.

they seem to have some wierd obsession with playing the tatooine FFA, jumping on top of the ship(the one outside, not the x-wing) and just standing there sabers down and no chatbox .Attack one of them and you'll be kicked instantly.

In a few months, there will most likely be a name made up for the standing on top of the ship and chatting fetish.

Master William
12-22-2003, 10:05 PM
Ok, people... I get it... Now start posting some names and IPs.

Side
12-22-2003, 10:07 PM
divertisement?


anyway,

Il probly say *BS* We Own you

but i still get fun out of laming their ass but it probly the worst admin abuse i saw so far

Chuahtemoc
12-22-2003, 10:18 PM
anybody know the ip of any of those servers that see it fit to have everybody wait in a line to duel on a f*cking FFA??? that wouldbe great.

TK-8252
12-23-2003, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Celladur
The JK3 files server, I cant remember the IP though.

they seem to have some wierd obsession with playing the tatooine FFA, jumping on top of the ship(the one outside, not the x-wing) and just standing there sabers down and no chatbox .Attack one of them and you'll be kicked instantly. How about this: No.

See, you are never instantly kicked for laming. If you refuse to follow the rules, you will be kicked. JK3Files is no where near as bad as the other "honor" servers that have seven Reborn bosses standing over a sleeping person calling them every nasty word in the book before they kick-ban him/her. If you're going to boycott the JK3Files server, you might as well boycott all "honor" servers. :roleyess:

My advice to anyone who dislikes JK3Files: Learn to respect people who will respect you.

FK | unnamed
12-23-2003, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by TK8252MJL

"honor" servers that have seven Reborn bosses standing over a sleeping person calling them every nasty word in the book before they kick-ban him/her.

Get your own material and stop ripping me off.

;)

Just kidding.

The last time I was at jk2files.com, it was not as bad as it used to be.

They were never "abusive" as in vulgar, they were just...ummm not sure how to put this.... overly anal retentive.

In the past I was actually banned for excessive "whoo-hooing" with the Lando model.

The only thing that ever really truly bothered me about jk2files.com was the way a lot of the admins they had would "power trip" and just make up the rules as they went.

I was put to sleep in the past for "being confrontational" with an admin.

My crime?

I positioned my model in front of his and "stared him down".


Yeah...

When people take stuff that seriously and are that uptight, that little "gotta screw with them" buzzer in my head goes off and I just can't help myself.

I have not been there in quite some time so I canít say how things are now compared to jk2, but from what I hear it is not as bad.

Granted, standing around on a ship doing nothing and then whining about people who kill me is not exactly why I bought this game, but to each his/her own I guess.

I will say some of the admins I did meet there were decent people.

Shroom could be anal at times but he was always civil and professional.

Atlas was the *only admin from there who had the balls to step up and 1v1 me in a 10 round locked server match back when I made the claim that they (the admins) were all a bunch of coward noobs who hid behind admin mod functions.

Mucho respect to him for that and the way he treats people with respect.

TK-8252
12-23-2003, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by FK | unnamed
Get your own material and stop ripping me off.

;)

Just kidding. Well hey, it's true!

Originally posted by FK | unnamed
In the past I was actually banned for excessive "whoo-hooing" with the Lando model. THAT is hard to believe. :eek:

Originally posted by FK | unnamed
The only thing that ever really truly bothered me about jk2files.com was the way a lot of the admins they had would "power trip" and just make up the rules as they went. Well, yeah... but I'll tell you, ShroomDuck is very strict with his admins. Just using amtele to move yourself around the map will bug him.

Originally posted by FK | unnamed
I was put to sleep in the past for "being confrontational" with an admin.

My crime?

I positioned my model in front of his and "stared him down". ROFL

Originally posted by FK | unnamed
I have not been there in quite some time so I canít say how things are now compared to jk2, but from what I hear it is not as bad. Well, just to kinda tell you what goes on, I'll tell you the procedure of "dealing with lamers":

1. Put them to sleep.
2. Show the rule bind(s) to the person.
3. Wake them.
4. If they continue to lame, amkick.

No profane, abusive, or vulgar language involved. No torture, abuse, or amlaming involved.

Originally posted by FK | unnamed
Atlas was the *only admin from there who had the balls to step up and 1v1 me in a 10 round locked server match back when I made the claim that they (the admins) were all a bunch of coward noobs who hid behind admin mod functions.

Mucho respect to him for that and the way he treats people with respect. Atlas, a LOOOOONG time ago, was fired (and almost banned) from the server for an admin-rebellion against JK3Files. A long with a few other people. Recently, in JK3, he was re-hired as an admin. But now, he seems to be growing-out of the game, and he's resigning now. :(


Oh, yeah, unnamed. FK | fallen was in there the other day... he was fine for one map, but then M. Chrono went on a power-trip. :(

Chrono told him to stop "whining about the game". After a while of arguing and amsilence, Chrono just got fed up with fallen and kicked him.

That is just about the worst abuse that you'll see in there.

FK | unnamed
12-23-2003, 06:49 AM
That was his name, I could not remember it. M_chrono was the admin from jk2files.com that was running his mouth at me on here but never would step up and play me, unlike Atlas.


As for an "admin revolution", all I have to say is after hearing that story; Atlas will go down as the best admin in the history of Jk2/JA as far as I'm concerned.

;)

As for fk | fallen, well he's my amigo but I admit he's quite the vocal person at times.

Heh, actually he and I both got in trouble for flaming each other (we were in rival clans at the time) across just about every message board related to jk2 at one point.

Go figure.

He's a good guy though, we all trash talk like crazy amongst ourselves, don't take anything he said personal, it's the way we behave around other competitive players and sometimes we forget that not everyone sees it as good natured smack talk.

gotcha8903
12-23-2003, 06:52 AM
strange, i recall there being more posts here. maybe people shouldnt argue as much;) *realizes he is a hypocrite*

after reading this thread, i was inspired to check out this jk3files server, under the alias TheOne (crowd gasps). i usually dont play on "honor" servers (actually never), so this was new to me and i read their rules on their site (louder gasps, Spectator: omg some read the rules). they were pretty clear as to what kind of game you would be playing.

well, at first it was 8 guys standing on the top platform in a level talking while 3 or 4 dueled each other, as i expected. then, on Vjun Sentinel, everything changed. it was basically everyone ffa saber fighting on one of the higher areas next to an elevator. to my suprise, this "honor" server was fun (louder gasps, lady faints). there were few "lamer" complaints and those that there were, were quickly dealt with. not using kick or the usual admin abuse, but sleep for about 10 seconds. seemed fair to me (more people faint). so if you think this server is full of "noobs", try going on at a different time and following their rules. you *might* get suprised. or if this isnt for you, head over to the chopshop or meatgrinder

*leaves fainted crowd, picks up a board to hide behind when this topic's replies come in*

TK-8252
12-23-2003, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by FK | unnamed
That was his name, I could not remember it. M_chrono was the admin from jk2files.com that was running his mouth at me on here but never would step up and play me, unlike Atlas. Chrono is all talk and all admin commands. Piss him off once and you're on his s*** list forever. Just the slightest thing will offend him.

Originally posted by FK | unnamed
As for fk | fallen, well he's my amigo but I admit he's quite the vocal person at times. Fallen was doing absolutely nothing wrong. He just goes on about how different Jedi Academy is from Jedi Outcast.

Originally posted by FK | unnamed
He's a good guy though, we all trash talk like crazy amongst ourselves, don't take anything he said personal, it's the way we behave around other competitive players and sometimes we forget that not everyone sees it as good natured smack talk. He said nothing offensive or rude. He was quite polite at times. He said something like: "You cannot complain about the game is not a rule listed at the site, what am I doing wrong?"

If Chrono weren't there, I'd have just let fallen alone. He paid for the game, (hopefully), he can express his opinions about it if he wants!

Originally posted by gotcha8903
after reading this thread, i was inspired to check out this jk3files server, under the alias TheOne (crowd gasps). i usually dont play on "honor" servers (actually never), so this was new to me and i read their rules on their site (louder gasps, Spectator: omg some read the rules). they were pretty clear as to what kind of game you would be playing.

well, at first it was 8 guys standing on the top platform in a level talking while 3 or 4 dueled each other, as i expected. then, on Vjun Sentinel, everything changed. it was basically everyone ffa saber fighting on one of the higher areas next to an elevator. to my suprise, this "honor" server was fun (louder gasps, lady faints). there were few "lamer" complaints and those that there were, were quickly dealt with. not using kick or the usual admin abuse, but sleep for about 10 seconds. seemed fair to me (more people faint). so if you think this server is full of "noobs", try going on at a different time and following their rules. you *might* get suprised. Thanks for putting in a good word, gotcha8903. I really don't want JK3Files to be given a bad name.

Master William
12-23-2003, 12:27 PM
I don't see any IPs :)

MasteR PudsLiG
12-23-2003, 01:55 PM
=}EoS{=Academy
62.93.201.152:27000

I tryed to play here, the admins were invincible with the green buble on and they was killing people and spawning vehicles and driving them into other players, non of which was breaking any rules stated in that server. I went here a second time and it was still unplayable, the thrid time the server only had very few people in it so there wasnt much abuse.

Rad Blackrose
12-23-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by TK8252MJL
Chrono is all talk and all admin commands. Piss him off once and you're on his s*** list forever. Just the slightest thing will offend him.

Oh really... Someone hand me my glowstick.

ExcelsioN
12-23-2003, 02:53 PM
In 2 days theres been at least 3 threads on this subject. :rolleyes:

I just had to post this:

Im bored. So I load up JA and change my name to The Non-Lamer Lamer and then I joined some random server (I forget the name). I was kicked after about 5 minutes. :rofl:

Raid24
12-23-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Excelsion
In 2 days theres been at least 3 threads on this subject. :rolleyes:

I just had to post this:

Im bored. So I load up JA and change my name to The Non-Lamer Lamer and then I joined some random server (I forget the name). I was kicked after about 5 minutes. :rofl:

"The Non-Lamer Lamer"? I recognice that name...Do you play at Crazy Jedi's server? :D

Prime
12-23-2003, 04:47 PM
I really wish that Raven would just include a "non-favorites" list so you could add servers you don't like to it and they wouldn't come up when you "get servers".

Cosmos Jack
12-24-2003, 02:13 AM
My post about it............
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=120348

Server.............Neutral_Grounds
CLAN..............._Sith-Alliance_ AKA "Lamers without a clue"
IP....................66.15.3.204:29070
ADMIN MOD.....JA Reloaded 1.2 <-- The kind of crap that destroies a game.

ExcelsioN
12-24-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Raid24
"The Non-Lamer Lamer"? I recognice that name...Do you play at Crazy Jedi's server? :D

Err...no. I can't be the first to have thought of that name.

Raid24
12-24-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Excelsion
Err...no. I can't be the first to have thought of that name.

Nah, maybe not.

Pnut_Man
12-24-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Cosmos Jack
My post about it............
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=120348

Server.............Neutral_Grounds
CLAN..............._Sith-Alliance_ AKA "Lamers without a clue"
IP....................66.15.3.204:29070
ADMIN MOD.....JA Reloaded 1.2 <-- The kind of crap that destroies a game.

Dude, i'm with you on that one.

Last night, december 23rd, I decided to go on Nuetral Grounds server with a friend, reminiscing on our pathetic days on the MSN Zone.

We hopped on to find one or two players put to sleep, nothing serious, but a bit odd...
We see a bunch of SA members standing around in the cantina (mp/ffa3) so we decide to blow them up :D
About 4 or 5 players, including myself, rush into the cantina and kill every SA member in there. They immediately start cursing at us, everyone is put to sleep and then..Server Disconnected: Reason- Kick.

I tried rejoining, was kicked; same went for my friend.
Nuetral Grounds has gone to hell.

_PerfectAgent_
12-24-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Pnut_Master
Dude, i'm with you on that one.

Last night, december 23rd, I decided to go on Nuetral Grounds server with a friend, reminiscing on our pathetic days on the MSN Zone.

We hopped on to find one or two players put to sleep, nothing serious, but a bit odd...
We see a bunch of SA members standing around in the cantina (mp/ffa3) so we decide to blow them up :D
About 4 or 5 players, including myself, rush into the cantina and kill every SA member in there. They immediately start cursing at us, everyone is put to sleep and then..Server Disconnected: Reason- Kick.

I tried rejoining, was kicked; same went for my friend.
Nuetral Grounds has gone to hell.
Ow... Yeah, this is spreading into guns servers too. (Same server) They were using AT-STs and all that junk and when I shoot anyone with rockets, I got kicked. This is sad.

Cosmos Jack
12-25-2003, 05:18 AM
I actuley didn't do anything I was stading there just entered the game. Some (SOS) admin walks up to me saber down and pulls a kata on me. I attack back, get slapped, and then get kick for telling them how lame they are.

They said "We put time and money into a server so we should be respected." Respected for what breraking their own rules? What a bunch of LAMERS.

This server on a scale of 1-10 gets a -100.

Server.............(SOS) Clan Server AKA "SOS This server is going down."
CLAN...............(SOS) Clan AKA "Sons Of a Sh!thead Clan"
IP....................67.52.48.254:29070
ADMIN MOD.....OMNI AdminMOD 1.1 <-- The kind of crap that destroies a game.

TK-8252
12-25-2003, 07:43 AM
{SOS} is such a crap clan. There were times when {SOS} members actually raided the JK3Files server. They broke all the laming rules, talking like they're the owners of the server, and they continually came back after being kicked. Sheesh, what is up with that?

Cosmos Jack
12-25-2003, 08:14 AM
Yes {SOS} is a ****y clan. I myself am a "Anti Clanner." So no clan is any good to me. They all like to gang bang and cry lamer. Clans are probly where all the honor code crap started from in the first place.

Turned a great FPS game into a RPG. Well if it's a RPG I'm RPGn as a Sith. So I can just kill everyone.:D

Cosmos Jack
12-25-2003, 08:24 AM
:o

Rumor
12-25-2003, 08:28 AM
lol sos haha.

challenged them to a match because they were talkin about how badass they were and one actually had the balls to sign up on our boards and talk a small ammount (ranger i think) but haven't heard of them since.

and that reverend jawa kid is so gay feh. AND HERE IS YOUR SERMON BLAH BLAH BLAH. wanted to shoot him @_@

Raid24
12-25-2003, 11:33 AM
You guys dont seem very lucky with servers...I dont think I've encountered a server with abusive admins yet. On some servers I've seen the admins kill one another when they arent looking, but that was just for fun :D

Side
12-25-2003, 12:51 PM
Some of us just wander around server to server just to take a look on how bad an admin can be

it amusing you should try

Master William
12-25-2003, 02:24 PM
At times I wish I had some sort of "hack-admin-mods" mod that got me the password of their admin mod, so I would /amban ALL reason: abusing asses.

lllKyNeSlll
12-25-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Cosmos Jack
My post about it............
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=120348

Server.............Neutral_Grounds
CLAN..............._Sith-Alliance_ AKA "Lamers without a clue"
IP....................66.15.3.204:29070
ADMIN MOD.....JA Reloaded 1.2 <-- The kind of crap that destroies a game.


ah ah ah, those are jk2 zone buddies. Even back when I wasa newb I could dominate that server in guns.

Yes neutral grounds is probably where ALL jk2 zone buddies go for jk3 now.

DeathStriker
12-25-2003, 03:55 PM
I was on the neutral grounds server the other day. and the admins are sh*t.
I got put to sleep for shooting an admin who was just about to snipe me. I also got put to sleep while I was AFK, I came back to a volley of abuse for laming. Another time, I /amsay(ed) an admin and said Admin Abuse to them. I was asleep for about ten minutes while all of them were calling me a lamer.
Basically, this server is a no-go zone, try to avoid it if you can.

Raid24
12-26-2003, 12:06 PM
Maybe they should develop a sort of "Admins license" Only people who have the proper education and maturity will be able to start server lol :p :duel:

Mex
12-26-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Raid24
Maybe they should develop a sort of "Admins license" Only people who have the proper education and maturity will be able to start server lol :p :duel:

There would only be around two servers if that happened.

|GG|Carl
12-26-2003, 01:09 PM
"[TSA] CLAN SERVER" is an awful server. You are barely allowed to move in there:mad:
The ip is: 80.0.154.202, but don't go there! Unless you think omni mod is very funny.


By a mere chance I got across their rconpassword (written on their homepage), so I've been thinking of paybacktime:dev11:
But luckily for them, I'm not that evil.

Celladur
12-26-2003, 01:26 PM
Can we have a link to there homepage please?

|GG|Carl
12-26-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Celladur
Can we have a link to there homepage please?
So you can get their rconpassword and be admin on their server?
In that case every little lucasforums member would join their server and play admin (which actually would be pretty fun :doh: )

No, that wouldn't be fair.;)

Crow_Nest
12-26-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by |GG|Carl
"[TSA] CLAN SERVER" is an awful server. You are barely allowed to move in there:mad:
The ip is: 80.0.154.202, but don't go there! Unless you think omni mod is very funny.

Um, port number please? cant find it without port number

|GG|Carl
12-26-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
Um, port number please? cant find it without port number
Sorry, this is the ip they have on their homepage.


NOTE: Crow, you should know these guys, it's MauL (the former |GG| member who got kicked) and hunters (MauL's annoying friend) new clan.