View Full Version : Gamespot's Best and Worst of 2003

12-23-2003, 04:02 PM
Gamespot's Best and Worst of 2003 is up, and with a few more catergories still to be covered.
See this link: http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/bestof2003/index.html

KOTOR has already got a few awards, namely Best Game Based on a TV or Film Property, where its beaten LOTR:ROTK and The Simpsons: Hit&Run.

Why dont you post your thoughts on whats wrong and whats right?

12-23-2003, 04:51 PM
I thought that was a very good feature - so much better than on other sites. Not just the same games again and again. I can't speak to the 'deservedness' of the winners, but that (to me) isn't the point. It is the logic train, what they chose in each category and why. Pretty cool.

12-23-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by txa1265
I can't speak to the 'deservedness' of the winners I can. KOTOR is indeed the best game :)

12-23-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Prime
I can. KOTOR is indeed the best game :) Indeed. I should have qualified that, I suppose.

I'm making a decent go of my Dark Side run ... poor Tris, she's doomed to an evil end from the first click ;) I've been splitting between KotOR and NWN:HotU, where I'm a neutral good Sorcerer - so sometimes I have to think before choosing dialog items ...

12-23-2003, 08:59 PM
Bah, Kotor never held my attnetion well enough compared to older rpg games (DUES EX!!!) and i've mostly been wasting my life on the current CM game and mp ja.