PDA

View Full Version : Hooked on...

Alien426
12-23-2003, 05:39 PM
...cancer.

Or rather "No Cure For Cancer (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000005IKZ)" by Denis Leary. I'm listening to this CD over and over again.

Does somebody have experience with a therapy for it? Alternatively you could post about stuff that you're really, really hooked on. No OK things here, only things you play/read/watch 7 days a week.

"Yeah - here's ten bucks, bring me the head of Barry Manilow, all right? I wanna drink beer out of his empty head! I wanna have a Barry Manilow skull-keg party at my apartment, okay? You write the songs, we'll drink the beer out of your head."

"I'm high as a kite and my teeth are green. Merry ****ing Christmas!"

SamNMax
12-23-2003, 06:47 PM
Yep. I saw the special on Comedy Central a few times. Denis Leary is ****ing hilarious.

Jedi-Monkey
12-23-2003, 07:39 PM
You know how some people are like, "I need a cigarette" when they are stressed or havn't had one for a while?
Im like that except instead of cigarettes its Red Hot Chili Peppers songs.

Rufio
12-25-2003, 12:29 AM
Dennis Leary is to Comedy what MTV is to music.

Skinkie
12-25-2003, 03:15 AM
Off topic and full of cleavage?

Joshi
12-25-2003, 03:57 PM
Exactly.

And procrastina... I'll finish that word later.

Ernil
12-28-2003, 07:22 AM
Red Hot Chili Peppers. Pah.

Don't get me wrong. I love them to Death. It's just that after a week of skiing, every time someone mentions "taking it slow" I get the song stuck in my head. That means 7 days of one song.

you've got to got to gotta take it slooooww...

Darth Groovy
01-07-2004, 12:55 PM
*sings "I'm An *******" over and over*

Things i'm hooked on? Let's see... The game Call of Duty for PC, and "Seasons", the new album from Sevendust.