PDA

View Full Version : Speechless


Clemme w/Stick
12-23-2003, 10:05 PM
Have you ever been speechless?
I dont mean when you loose your voice, but when you just saw something, did something or saw something happen. Have you ever been speechless?

I've been speechless twice in my life.
One time was September 11th, and right now. Why am I speechless now? I'll tell ya why. Just got home from the theatre after seeing RotK. I'm totally speechless, I cant even get words out of my mouth.

-Clemme

Sam Fisher
12-23-2003, 10:14 PM
Meh, I don't think I've ever been 'compleatly' speechless. But I was close to it after I saw RotK :p

MysticSpade
12-23-2003, 10:15 PM
the only time i have ever been speechless and i mean ONLY TIME is when i went to bed at 3 o'clock in the mornin one night on May 25th. someone was ringin my doorbell quite annoyingly i must say.

so i got up to answer the door and i saw police lights goin round. I opened the door and an officer shined his light right in my face and asked if Pam Ashford (my mom) lived here I said "yes, that's my mom" he said i'm sorry your mom has been in a car accident.

so i followed him to the hospital she was at. waited in a waiting room....Family Room #2. after about 2 and a half hours I was able to see her. I walked into the room she was in and she was awake but not really. and me and my sister had to make a choice to pull the plug or leave her like that the rest of her life. and we made a decision and at 7:50 AM on May 25th my mother was no longer living.

needless to say nothing has been the same and i haven't really had anything to actually physically been motivated to do or say anything.

sorry for bringin you guys down. but that is the only time i have ever been speechless.

IG-64
12-23-2003, 10:25 PM
dude thats terrible.

DarkLord60
12-23-2003, 10:28 PM
September 11th is the only time Ive really been speechless.

Sam Fisher
12-23-2003, 10:29 PM
Mystic: Dude, I'm really sorry to hear that. :( My condolances. No matter how long ago that was....

BawBag™
12-23-2003, 10:35 PM
Two instances - When my mate got engaged, and honestly September 11th. That was a shocker :( .

IG-64
12-23-2003, 10:37 PM
last night when my parents told me they were getting me my own computer.... ya.... I was pretty speechless

Clemme w/Stick
12-23-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Sam Fisher
Mystic: Dude, I'm really sorry to hear that. :( My condolances. No matter how long ago that was....

You got mine as well.

-Clemme

MysticSpade
12-23-2003, 10:50 PM
it was may of this year. and thank you

Anthony
12-23-2003, 10:55 PM
I WAS speechless after RotK. I went with a friend and mt dad (he wanted to see it) and my friend and I didn't say a word after the movie. I was...like, smiling the whole way home.

Darth Rythe
12-23-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick
Have you ever been speechless?
Have you ever been speechless?


Yes, I had a cold.
Other than that, no considering I havn't played KOTOR or JA yet.

MaulerZ
12-23-2003, 11:31 PM
When George Bush became president
and when they caught Saddam

Alegis
12-23-2003, 11:55 PM
I was once speechless when there was a patato stuck in my throat

jebbers
12-24-2003, 12:01 AM
i was speechless when i saw my folks doing 'it' man it was disturbing.......i am still haunted by the images......

(runs to kitchen, grabs fork and proceeds to continuosly stab out my eyes)

IG-64
12-24-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by jebbers
i was speechless when i saw my folks doing 'it' man it was disturbing.......i am still haunted by the images......

(runs to kitchen, grabs fork and proceeds to continuosly stab out my eyes)

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, seems you have some pretty reckless folks there :barf:

Jedi Luke
12-24-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by jebbers
i was speechless when i saw my folks doing 'it' man it was disturbing.......i am still haunted by the images......

(runs to kitchen, grabs fork and proceeds to continuosly stab out my eyes)

YOU CAUGHT YOUR FOLKS?!?!?!?!?! HOLY CRAP MAN!!! GEEZ DUDE, I feel for you. Oh man, that's gotta kill you. Sorry to hear that.

Oh yeah, I was speechless when I was about 6. I was in the car with my Dad driving and we were on the other side of town and we drove past where all the prostitutes hang out, and I saw a transvestite!!! I said, 'Dad what's that?', he said 'Son, that's a transvestite.' Back then I didn't know what that was and I just stared at IT. Now when I think about it (I still have 1 or 2 images of the transvestite), sometimes.....I.....feel....................*runs out of the thread to kitchen sink and throws up*.

IG-64
12-24-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Luke
YOU CAUGHT YOUR FOLKS?!?!?!?!?! HOLY CRAP MAN!!! GEEZ DUDE, I feel for you. Oh man, that's gotta kill you. Sorry to hear that.

Oh yeah, I was speechless when I was about 6. I was in the car with my Dad driving and we were on the other side of town and we drove past where all the prostitutes hang out, and I saw a transvestite!!! I said, 'Dad what's that?', he said 'Son, that's a transvestite.' Back then I didn't know what that was and I just stared at IT. Now when I think about it (I still have 1 or 2 images of the transvestite), sometimes.....I.....feel....................*runs out of the thread to kitchen sink and throws up*.

again i say... eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

legameboy
12-24-2003, 02:50 AM
I was speachless after seeing The Return of the King and Braveheart.

jebbers
12-24-2003, 03:12 AM
i went to my bro's and i guess they didnt expect me home early or they didnt hear me come in thru the door.....but im gunna kill my self now (gets rope to hang self)

Jedi Luke
12-24-2003, 03:58 AM
Yeah, I was also speechless when I saw Lotr, (all of em). Chances are I will be speechless for Star Wars Episode III.

Sam Fisher
12-24-2003, 04:18 AM
That's really sick. Why keep mentioning it?! :p

XERXES
12-24-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by jebbers
i was speechless when i saw my folks doing 'it' man it was disturbing.......i am still haunted by the images......

(runs to kitchen, grabs fork and proceeds to continuosly stab out my eyes) *quotes it again for fun*


well I was speechless when I saw Braveheart for the first time...


the only part in RotK that made me speechless was the flail the witchking had.

Darth Rythe
12-24-2003, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, seems you have some pretty reckless folks there :barf:

I agree, poor you.....:mult1:

STTCT
12-24-2003, 07:03 AM
Well nothing compares to what you guys said

I remember being completely speechless right after I had the baby - you guys know the story - had emergency cesearean etc. Anyways, the 1st time I held him I was completely speechless and then again when they came to my room and told me that he was very sick and they had to take him away to NICU. I just cried and they kept asking me questions and I had to tell them to give me a minute because I didn't know what to say.

Darth Rythe
12-24-2003, 07:12 AM
awwwwwww, how cute.
how is he?

STTCT
12-24-2003, 07:17 AM
Matt's doing good. He's a wild baby - he's trying to learn to walk and his favorite game is to crawl like a mad man to try and get away from you. I have all the Christmas presents sitting in a pile in our living room and his favorite thing to do is rip off the bows. Its safe to say that none of our presents have any bows!

Darth Rythe
12-24-2003, 07:34 AM
You stole my name!!!!!!!!!!

Does he eat the bows?

STTCT
12-24-2003, 07:51 AM
No...he plays with them and waves them around. I think he's facinated by the colors and the sound they make you squish them. He eats everything else though... :eek:

Jared
12-24-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick
Have you ever been speechless?
I dont mean when you loose your voice, but when you just saw something, did something or saw something happen. Have you ever been speechless?

I've been speechless twice in my life.
One time was September 11th, and right now. Why am I speechless now? I'll tell ya why. Just got home from the theatre after seeing RotK. I'm totally speechless, I cant even get words out of my mouth.

-Clemme


speechless? yea.
all the time.
one time that comes to mind is when this girl.......read this old journal entry of mine.....like....we both have online journals.....I have known her since 7th grade which was about 4 years now....we werent really friends since about 6 months ago so I didnt expect her to give a ****......anyways I sounded really suicidal I guess....but she wrote 2 words in the journal................."I care"


hmmm, yea I was pretty damn speechless.
cause I mean ....of all people...her...?


well yea anyways.
some other things have made me speechless.....something that might make a bit more sense to you guys.....^^......like when I saw TTT and the army rode down the hill at the end....omg.....

and when I saw rotk, the battle scenes......and....when I saw the matrix reloaded....^^

yep, thats about it.

IG-64
12-24-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Jared
speechless? yea.
all the time.
one time that comes to mind is when this girl.......read this old journal entry of mine.....like....we both have online journals.....I have known her since 7th grade which was about 4 years now....we werent really friends since about 6 months ago so I didnt expect her to give a ****......anyways I sounded really suicidal I guess....but she wrote 2 words in the journal................."I care"


hmmm, yea I was pretty damn speechless.
cause I mean ....of all people...her...?


well yea anyways.
some other things have made me speechless.....something that might make a bit more sense to you guys.....^^......like when I saw TTT and the army rode down the hill at the end....omg.....

and when I saw rotk, the battle scenes......and....when I saw the matrix reloaded....^^

yep, thats about it.






I thought you were speechless :xp:

Clemme w/Stick
12-24-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by STTCT
No...he plays with them and waves them around. I think he's facinated by the colors and the sound they make you squish them. He eats everything else though... :eek:

:eek:.
I have a cousin who just turned 3 years old. Damn hes one hell of a baby, he dont rest at all. I think he jumps in the 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I havent seen him tired yet. Everytime I see him, I have to babysit him. No wonder I'm tired those days. Oh well, he wasnt happy about his birthday. He started crying when he got his cake and had to blow out the candles. I guess all babies are cute until they hit the curious age. You know the point, where they have to open everything and so on. I hate that age.

-Clemme

ExcelsioN
12-24-2003, 11:40 AM
I'm speechless right now!
My sister just took my PS2 out of my room and put it in hers. And she's saying its hers. :mad:

Ok, seriously now, the only time I've been proper speechless was 9/11. I can still remember everything that happened that day. It didn't affect me, as such, but I know a few people who lost relatives.

IG-64
12-24-2003, 04:25 PM
I was the opposite of speechless on 9\11, I could'nt stop talking :eek:

RoxStar
12-24-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by MysticSpade
it was may of this year. and thank you
Someone in my family or really close to my family has died every may since 1998.

MysticSpade
12-24-2003, 05:01 PM
within the past 6 years......

my grandpa (mom and dad's side)
gandma (mom's side)
step dad (more of a dad than my real one)
uncle (mom's side)
my mom
3 of my animals

have all died......i am honestly starting to think there is a hex upon my family. or what family there is left anyways. all the deaths really have been on my moms side of the family.

ZBomber
12-24-2003, 05:08 PM
Well, I lost my voice from the flu, but I've never been speechless. On 9/11, I was full of too many questions to be speechless.....

IG-64
12-24-2003, 05:17 PM
Roxstar, Mysticspade, I feel so sorry for you guys, thats, like major suckage :(

BongoBob
12-25-2003, 11:58 AM
Yah, major sorryness to both of you.
The only time I have ever been speechless was at the end of RotK. Ilaughd, I tensed, I cried, and then just went home smiling. And wanting to see it again.

Both :( and :)