PDA

View Full Version : Would you want to play this?

bodstevens
12-28-2003, 09:38 PM
I was wondering if there is an interest in a classes type mod for JA to build off of the Jedi vs. Merc mode.
This would be sort of similar as the Mysteries of the Sith Multi Player classes setup. I remember it was quite fun had holes but was fun.
If you want to use guns you would use one of the 3 classes. For Lightsaber you must choose Jedi and just Force and no weapons.
Could also be used in siege for better game play and balance.
I was thinking to mod one that would have,
- More realistic saber strength and speeds for all styles and stances.
- Better firing rates for some weapons.
- Faster force regeneration for Jedi.
- Special un-pull-able weapons for each class. (Sniper = rifle , con rifle / Jedi = Lightsaber)
- Classes, Jedi / Sith, Assault/Heavy Weapons, Bounty Hunter and Scout / Sniper.
- Jedi would have, Lightsaber, Force Powers (selectable).
- Assault would have, Blaster Pistol, Blaster Rifle , Repeater, Detonators, Detnator Packs, Golan, Rocket Launcher, and E-web. (Would double as Demo in siege)
- Bounty Hunter would have, Blaster Pistol, Blaster Rifle, Bowcaster, Demp Gun, Detonators, Mines , Golan, Jet Pack, and Rocket Launcher.
- Scout would have Blaster Pistol, Blaster Rifle, Sniper, Bowcaster, Detonators, Concussion Rifle, Cloak, Turrets, and Mines. (double as Tech in siege)
- Fists and grapple will be available for all classes.
- All will have shields at spawn at different levels, Jedi 50 scout 75 hunter 100 assault 200.
- Siege and Team games can mix classes on both teams or have class vs. class.
- Can use any skin.

Is there any interest in this kind of mod? I also wan wanting to make it more Cannon and only use stuff seen in the movies or as close to as the game does.
Any Ideas would be great.