PDA

View Full Version : Warning!stolen Work!


NoaNet
12-29-2003, 04:51 PM
WARNING WARNING DANGER DANGER GAY ASS STEALS HARD WORK!!!
As I posted this on the asteroids thread-
OMFG!!11ONE!
Theres a new PCGAMEMODS.COM file,called Y-Wing.
Guess what?It looks a whole lot like mrjays,which is what I thought as i registired to view the commets/post and i downloaded it,opened the pk3,and went to models>players> and i saw bonus_ship there.Nice try Thou Bitchy and Forever Homosexual freely faggot Dragoon.
Dont download this ****,instead,express your hate for it.
Dont let LUCASFILES.com post it.KOTORMRJay made this,and it pissess me off so damned much!

The Count
12-29-2003, 05:03 PM
Don't be so homophobic.

GothiX
12-29-2003, 05:21 PM
You only make an idiot out of yourself by posting it this way.

g//plaZma
12-29-2003, 05:31 PM
w8 does this mean the world as we know it will be destroyed?

tFighterPilot
12-29-2003, 05:46 PM
Yeah, we're all doomed.

I asked him, on the file comments, to tell us exactly how to make a vehicle...

I wonder how long till one of the admins of PCgamemods will take it down and ban the bastard.

GothiX
12-29-2003, 06:46 PM
As soon as they wake up, they're all asleep or away now.

tFighterPilot
12-29-2003, 07:53 PM
Well, it's down now. But that's ok, I saved the comments page :c3po:

IG-64
12-29-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by NoaNet
WARNING WARNING DANGER DANGER GAY ASS STEALS HARD WORK!!!
As I posted this on the asteroids thread-
OMFG!!11ONE!
Theres a new PCGAMEMODS.COM file,called Y-Wing.
Guess what?It looks a whole lot like mrjays,which is what I thought as i registired to view the commets/post and i downloaded it,opened the pk3,and went to models>players> and i saw bonus_ship there.Nice try Thou Bitchy and Forever Homosexual freely faggot Dragoon.
Dont download this ****,instead,express your hate for it.
Dont let LUCASFILES.com post it.KOTORMRJay made this,and it pissess me off so damned much!

this actually made me laugh

lauser
12-30-2003, 12:20 AM
Actually Mr. Jay could be in some very srious trouble for altering original models from ID or Activision. I would hide if I was him....LOL

Sam Fisher
12-30-2003, 12:25 AM
Heheheh.. looks like someone's quite mad:eek:

thanks for the advice ;)

IG-64
12-30-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by lauser
Actually Mr. Jay could be in some very srious trouble for altering original models from ID or Activision. I would hide if I was him....LOL

let's bust him! Yea!

Astrotoy7
12-30-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by NoaNet
WARNING WARNING DANGER DANGER GAY ASS STEALS HARD WORK!!!

Its troublesome isnt it ! Ya put in all that hard work, all to be stolen by a gay mans backside.....

Why you so mad Noa(* 8 post superman*)Net ? Didnt your mom take you to Chuck-E-Cheez's for your birthday. Yes you do have a valid point to express, but its all in the delivery.... right now I couldnt care less about the ripped models, moreso about idiotic posters with a total lack of intelligence who clog the forums with crap.... what you need to do is get your *ENGLISH TEECHA* to teach you to stop writing exactly the way words appear in your head, this is why it is called "composition".....compose yourself !!!

MTFBWYA

**goes back to KOTOR forums, where there the literacy rate is 100%**

Crow_Nest
12-30-2003, 07:20 AM
Well that dragoon guy is banned from posting files now anywho. :p

And he still dared to say he took 3 weeks to make it.

tFighterPilot
12-30-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
Its troublesome isnt it ! Ya put in all that hard work, all to be stolen by a gay mans backside.....

Why you so mad Noa(* 8 post superman*)Net ? Didnt your mom take you to Chuck-E-Cheez's for your birthday. Yes you do have a valid point to express, but its all in the delivery.... right now I couldnt care less about the ripped models, moreso about idiotic posters with a total lack of intelligence who clog the forums with crap.... what you need to do is get your *ENGLISH TEECHA* to teach you to stop writing exactly the way words appear in your head, this is why it is called "composition".....compose yourself !!!

MTFBWYA

**goes back to KOTOR forums, where there the literacy rate is 100%** I prefer laughing at people that express theirselves like that, than a forum where people are yelling for every little typo or grammar mistake.

Master William
12-30-2003, 12:57 PM
Astrotoy, you don't have to mention KOTOR in your every post. And it is very stupid to steal work, altough both of them seemed to have done it...

Crow_Nest
12-30-2003, 01:02 PM
Do you guy also know that the xmas in whoville map (Made by Onobi Foondu) was also stolen?

The guy was quite silly, he didnt even change the readme file, it was the same as orginal

tFighterPilot
12-30-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Master William
Astrotoy, you don't have to mention KOTOR in your every post. And it is very stupid to steal work, altough both of them seemed to have done it... What are you talking about, MRJay have made it, he didn't steal it.

Astrotoy7
12-30-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Master William
Astrotoy, you don't have to mention KOTOR in your every post.

I know Will, its just very hard not to, especially as I am bouncing in and out of the two forums.......obviously you havent played it yet....??

Imyourfather -
BTW, when I mention literacy, I mean it in the sense that obviously this kid resorts to insults to express his feelings. Among a circle of friends this is perhaps common and more approriate, not in a public forum, even one as impersonal as this,,,,, ho hum nontheless

MTFBWYA

Master William
12-30-2003, 04:15 PM
I hate RPGs...
Anyway, I think Mrjay made the Y-Wing, yes.

NoaNet
12-31-2003, 06:50 PM
Sorry about the rudness above.:) Hey though,MRJay cant be in trouble.For one,the YT-1300 Never worked to begin with,and had un-custom explosion fx and so forth,he edited parts.
And for the rest..he didn't Illegally edit anything,so calm down.
^_^ Hi TiEfIgHtEr!!!!

Andy867
01-02-2004, 08:06 AM
I spoke with Eldritch and Kengo(actually, he more of commented on my comment:) ), and so they knew what I was right about what most people on the comments page had already noticed about the "similiarties" of the files. So, the file has been taken down and I believe dragoon has been banned from posting.