PDA

View Full Version : [BS] We own you all. [NOT!]

Mex
12-30-2003, 03:00 PM
I would like to warn you all not to go near the [BS]'s clan server at all costs. They attack without warning, swear and are just plain noobs.

A few days ago they said they could "own us all" so Saturday I went to test out if that was true. I asked one [BS] member to a duel on the Taspir map in the center. When I went to meet him there obviously duel ment grip and kick me lots and lots of times until I was dead, I left after that member said "hah u noob u weak!!

What are your views on this clan and their laming tactics?

GothiX
12-30-2003, 03:16 PM
They're just playing the game the way it was meant - look at the manual, or the ingame Rules section.

Mex
12-30-2003, 03:17 PM
Is swearing in the damn manual? I did'nt think so.

Master William
12-30-2003, 04:09 PM
Are they admin abusing?

Mex
12-30-2003, 04:19 PM
I don't think that the member I was facing was an admin, but if a members like that I'd hate to meet an admin on a bad day.

g//plaZma
12-30-2003, 04:55 PM
That clan does abuse admin a lot but what they did to you by all means doesn't seem like a "lame" thing. Were they hacking or something? I don't think so, they were just using the game's built-in functions.

Master William
12-30-2003, 05:23 PM
Maybe he means that they are enforcing rules on people, but still, they brake the rules themselves.

MasteR PudsLiG
12-30-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Master William
Are they admin abusing?

lol, there jk2 server was the worst for admin abuse, i havent played in there jka server but i doubt anything has changed

tFighterPilot
12-30-2003, 05:53 PM
Hehe, you funny whiners.

|GG|Carl
12-30-2003, 07:08 PM
Well, take a look at the *BS* homepage, www.bsclanjk.com

Kinda funny actually:cool:.

ExcelsioN
12-30-2003, 07:15 PM
Theres already been a thread about how crappy their server is. As far as I can remember it turned into a flame war.:rolleyes:

[EDIT]:rofl:Any of you looked at this?
It's from their site:
. BS does not lame BS
2. Nobody can be in any other clan while they are in BS.
3. The leaking of the admin pass at any level will get u kick out of clan forever.
4. All clan members should treat each other with respect.
5. All clan members must treat senior members with the utmost respect.
6. Remember, we are all brothers.
7. Any issues with other clans or clan mates should be brought to the attention of the clan leaders.
8. Leaders have final say as to anything in the clan.

And check out the forums. They're hilarious.

tFighterPilot
12-30-2003, 07:32 PM
I think that most of the clans, and other people that playing this game, are 10 year old kiddies. That's why I stopped playing.

legameboy
12-30-2003, 07:55 PM
At first, I thought BS was the Bull **** clan, not the Bitch Slap clan. XD

TK-8252
12-30-2003, 08:27 PM
I was on the server the other day, here's what they had:

*BS* Paddy (with those weird square symbols in his name) was empowered, and went around just grip kicking everyone he saw to death. He never even turned his lightsaber on the whole time I saw him there. He comes up to me and starts grip kicking me. I turn on absorb. Oh well guess what? THEIR EMPOWERED GRIP GOES RIGHT THROUGH ABSORB *AND* FORCE PUSH! So I'm dead. Then he says (in caps, he must have had his caps lock key stuck the whole time) HA HA U NOOB!! I OWNED YOU!!!! Then I say Try fighting me without cheapo admin powers =). He says (once again in all caps) IM NOT FIGHTING U IM ABUSING YOU. There were a few other people there, one guy who Paddy was grip kicking because "he didn't like his player model" (Boba Fett). *BS* HonestAbe was there, but afk most of the time. When he did come back, all he did was spawn npcs. Nothing really abusive.

To sum it all up, they're so pathetic that they need cheats to defeat others. I told Paddy "you couldnt own a jawa without using lame admin cheats".

As a fact, they were not playing the game as it is intended.
Empower was NOT in the game.
Kicks were NOT in the game.

BawBag™
12-30-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by legameboy
At first, I thought BS was the Bull **** clan, not the Bitch Slap clan. XD
I'm right with you legameboy. I played on their server on Jedi Outcast. :rolleyes:
Never again. People like that should just be left alone.

Crow_Nest
12-31-2003, 06:14 AM
If you go to their site, theres this banner that says "OTHER CLANS ARE *******"

:rolleyes:

FK | unnamed
12-31-2003, 06:36 AM
old news.

these guys are trash, ignore them.

They will go on and on about how they own but myself and countless others have tried and tried to get them to do matches yet they always back out.

actually there are some "ownage" demos floating around in the Outcast forum that myself and a few others here made in their server back in the jk2 days.

I used to get a kick out of going in and beating the crap out of paddy while he was empowered.

It got so bad (for them) that they had to disable grip (to stop us from grip+kicking) and absorb (we would go light to counter the admin grip) just to survive.

Raping *BS* in their own server was a blast in jk2, trust me, it's not that hard in ja either.

Rumor
12-31-2003, 06:38 AM
lol good ol bs. wowie i met a long time ago and he was and has been cool with me but the rest are stupid morons.

as for the empowerment a lot of us would go in and own the **** out of all their empowered admins to where we would be banned.

TK-8252
12-31-2003, 07:12 AM
You guys should all form a group and go into the *BS* clan server when they got their empowered admins and make some demos. All get an identical player model and name (all with weird symbols).

Just like when some div3rse clan and ruthless clan members assembled and raided the JK3Files server! LOL that was insane. :p

Crow_Nest
12-31-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by TK8252MJL
Just like when some div3rse clan and ruthless clan members assembled and raided the JK3Files server! LOL that was insane. :p

Last night there was this lamer at jk3files, everyone was so pissed off that we kept on killing him until he got fed up and left. :lol:

Side
12-31-2003, 01:21 PM

JK3Files server isnt the only server we lamed,

we mostly lame Power duel server now
rarely FFA

Sam Fisher
12-31-2003, 05:20 PM
Geeze, not another thread like this!

Bah, its an 'odd' clan, who cares...

saurumonk
12-31-2003, 08:07 PM
[begin rant]
there is an obvious amount of skill involved with this game. mastering movement is enough itself to posess good skill within a game evasion prevents hit. there is alot more to this game than spamming grips and lightning( 95% of all FFA servers i play have those) and then call you a noob for dying but when you beat them with the ole mind trick around the back to blue lunge they are all of a sudden punked for not being able to do anything else and decided to call you noob for that- i think they are the noobs themselves for only using ONE maybe two specials constantly to rely on kills rather than getting a good all around feel for the controls- its like most of the chop shops i play on are nothing but human "bots". I don't complain about it- i die and kill and wait for them assses to slip again, however its just an observation i've noticed since I started playing this game.

Also I don't think there is an age restriction on the purchase of this game so that tends to bring more kiddies and crybabies in as opposed to the games that mommy has to buy them cuz they are not old enough to get themselves.

And this is for the ones that spam I Pwn Joo I am haxors l33t:
you are stupid and nieve- learn to spell first- take the JKA CD out and put in an encarta encylopdia or a webster dictionary CD in because the skill you so call have in a game doesnt make up for the lack of education you possess IRL

/[end rant]

saurumonk
12-31-2003, 08:08 PM
oops drunk and doubled up sorry...happy new year!!!

TK-8252
12-31-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
Last night there was this lamer at jk3files, everyone was so pissed off that we kept on killing him until he got fed up and left. :lol: Was his name "lamer"? LOL I wanted to kick that guy from ServerWatch. But that would be unfair, wouldn't it? ;)

lllKyNeSlll
01-01-2004, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by g//plaZma
That clan does abuse admin a lot but what they did to you by all means doesn't seem like a "lame" thing. Were they hacking or something? I don't think so, they were just using the game's built-in functions.

ah BS**. those guys pretty much use a newb gk on people alot and against any elites who know what to do they call them lamers and kick. but as long as you can lose you can stay in.

Semicolon
01-01-2004, 04:29 AM
Well it's actaully simple...When you enter a clan server...You agree to play by their rules...And if their rules arn't moral to you..Then its really quite your own fault because no one is forcing you to play there...

Crow_Nest
01-01-2004, 04:32 AM
Was his name "lamer"? LOL I wanted to kick that guy from ServerWatch. But that would be unfair, wouldn't it? ;)

His name wasnt "lamer", im not gonna say his name out loud, anyone of us might be that lamer guy. :p

As for the topic....

Last time (jk2) i went into the BS server under a different name. They didnt call me a "n00b", lamer... etc.

But i think they hacked the server and teleported me somewhere and they lamed me. So i quickly opened the console and typed "q"

and i was out of there. :D

gotcha8903
01-01-2004, 04:51 AM
i went to the ja server a few days ago. there wasnt any cries of "lamer", and only paddy was there. he felt the need to spawn everyone a taun-taun on korriban tombs:rolleyes: . and then was entertaining the other people on the server by teleporting a bot to a caged fire. :o

TK-8252
01-01-2004, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by gotcha8903
i went to the ja server a few days ago. there wasnt any cries of "lamer", and only paddy was there. he felt the need to spawn everyone a taun-taun on korriban tombs:rolleyes: . and then was entertaining the other people on the server by teleporting a bot to a caged fire. :o Whoo... sounded like a great time.

????

Rumor
01-01-2004, 05:21 AM
lololool

Rad Blackrose
01-01-2004, 05:25 AM
If Darklighter had a clue as to why I flamed a certain member of BS in another thread over in the JKII section, perhaps the end result would have turned out differently.

But anyways... BS is all talk. Ignore em, unless you're one of those people who enjoys thrashing their server worse then a pro-honor server. :)

Master William
01-01-2004, 06:17 AM
Sometimes... I wish had some sort of admin-mod hack. I'd ban them all, little pricks.

Crow_Nest
01-01-2004, 06:47 AM
Sometimes... I wish had some sort of admin-mod hack. I'd ban them all, little pricks.

My friend did make something simular for jk2.... It lets you type trash into that person's IP ithink, then he lags out of the server

TK-8252
01-01-2004, 07:43 AM
Sometimes... I wish had some sort of admin-mod hack. I'd ban them all, little pricks. If it were OmNi mod they were running, LashingOut could do that!

Cosmos Jack
01-01-2004, 08:17 AM
As my 1st post of the new year.....

This is all just BS.;)

IG-64
01-01-2004, 08:43 AM
Man, I wanna play JA online :( (despite)

Cosmos Jack
01-01-2004, 09:53 AM
Sometimes... I wish had some sort of admin-mod hack. I'd ban them all, little pricks. I would pay money for a
"Universal ADMIN Mod Hack.":o

Crow_Nest
01-01-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
Man, I wanna play JA online :( (despite)

Why cant you play JA online? :confused:

tFighterPilot
01-01-2004, 12:00 PM
Why cant you play JA online? :confused: Exactly what I wanted to ask :confused:

IG-64
01-01-2004, 12:00 PM
Why cant you play JA online? :confused:

The Story:

I played 2 games of JA online on the gaming comp (TGC)

TGC ran the internet through the internet comp (TIC) which was running MSN DSL

MSN DSL is the equivalent of crap, so we had to get a new modem

We got roadrunner DSL, works fine but now the connection betweeen TGC and TIC is screwed over and we have to use the games and internet seperately

TGC is massive and upgraded and powerfull, yet is my brother's for games and cannot be taken up all day by other members of the household to get on the internet

This is why we have TIC, which is crappy, old, and weak therefore not being to handle any games, and for this reason is locked up from me by my sister (She took a college simester or two for computers)

so we are in quite a fix :(

The Revolution:

last year I left Texas for the first time when I was 14... sadly this trip was to florida... and with my uncle and aunt's family, not my own... during a hurricane

On wednsday, the 7th of January, I am taking my first real vacation: I am going to london for a week, I am very greatfull for this

To add to this greatfulness I have been informen by my parents than when I return from my vacation they will be buying me my very own massive, powerfull, upgraded, slick PC gaming computer :thumbsup:

When this event takes place my sister will fix the connections and our two gaming comps will both run Roadrunner DSL while smoothly running any game we want in perfect harmony

In return for this great deed she will be given TIC (in which I am currently typing on) for her own, personall use

so, does that answer your question? :p

tFighterPilot
01-01-2004, 12:01 PM
Why cant you play JA online? :confused: Exactly what I wanted to ask :confused:

lllKyNeSlll
01-01-2004, 02:20 PM
Ya BS** is gay. They try to do newby gk’s that are easily broken by anyone with half decent aim and mess around killing everyone not in their clan. When they fight someone better than them like me and uj, they empower and try to win and then they kick from server (sometimes ban).

TK-8252
01-01-2004, 02:23 PM
They're, *ahem*, ALWAYS empowered. As I said before, they couldn't own a Jawa without using admin cheats.

DeathStriker
01-01-2004, 09:10 PM
I remember at one time, (before abusable admin mods came out) BS server was server of the week on jedimoves.com. It just goes to shows how those sort of admin mods can corrupt a server.

DarthCobra
01-02-2004, 01:48 AM
Them guys are serious idiots..

*nuff said*

IG-64
01-02-2004, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by imyourfather
Exactly what I wanted to ask :confused:

well, you got your answer *points to post*

DividedByZero
01-02-2004, 05:33 AM
*BS*HonestAbe}G{ here, wanted to comment on this post cause I thought it was amuseing.

If you hadn't noticed, *BS* is a laming clan, you can read about how/why it was formed on our website www.bsclanjk.com .

Most people find that if they visit our servers, are cool and don't bug our members while we're chating or trying to do stuff, they are treated nicely, and have a great time. If you get lamed by one of our members and whine about it, you'll just get lamed more. (for christs sakes it's a damn game, so what if you die). If you shut up and/or laugh it off, you'll be left alone. If you happen to visit us when some bitch ass clan is "raiding us" (somthing no clan has ever been able to do sucessfuly) then we assume everyone in the server is part of the raid unless we know them, meaning you'll be killed as soon as you're seen.

Personaly, I think "laming" rules are stupid. We don't really have rules, just preferences. Such as we prefer you don't kill us and other guests while they are chatting, or otherwise busy. I could care less if you kill my while I'm afk, who gives a crap, so what I died in a virtual reality game. Why do people get so worked up about dieing in a game, when they do, we love it, so don't get worked up.

As to us always useing empowerment? lol, paddy uses empowerment often, and he tortures lamers, idiots, and people that come in and talk **** to us. Get over it, it's his server.

If you're cool, you'll be treated well, if not, you'll be lamed, abused, insutled, and tortured to the limit of our abilities. Most of the people that posted here are over-reacting n00bs that don't even know what they're talking about.

FYI: *BS* members LOVE to see threads like this, keep up the good work.

PS: *BS* owns you and you know it!!!!

FK | unnamed
01-02-2004, 05:59 AM
I'm just curious as to why you guys will never accept matches from actual competitive gaming clans.

Various clans from leagues such as {FotS}, shock ~, g//, and countless others have challenged you over the past year in Outcast countless times.

Yet for some reason the only clans you are ever willing to accept matches with are role playing newbie clans like NT.

I personally tried to get your semi-literate leader wowie into a match with us (shock ~) on your own forums quite a few months back.

It all looked good until a few of your guys came to our server and saw us play... suddenly it became "not worth your time" and you backed out of the match so fast you left skid marks.

Look I "get" the whole "we own you all" thing, it's tongue & cheek humor obviously.

But you guys really should step up and accept challenges from the true competitive clans in this community now and then rather than hide from them like you have done over the last year and a half.

I agree a lot of the people who get pissed at you guys are noobs who do not know they are being screwed with, but why your clan will only play in matches against crappy rpg clans... well it just makes you guys kind of a sad joke among the actual clans who can and do play this game well.

TK-8252
01-02-2004, 06:15 AM
ROFL

Like I said, you guys couldn't own a Jawa without using cheapo admin powers.

You say you don't care if you are killed in a video game? Then why do you use that admin protection cheat?

If *BS* owns us so much, why must you give your so called "administrators" special admin cheats so they can "own" random n00bs who wonder into your server?

Originally posted by DividedByZero
he tortures lamers, idiots, That means he tortures his own clan. So you guys are a "laming clan" but you don't allow other people to "lame" you? So that means that all people who join your server are required to "stand still and let an empowered admin grip kick the s*** out of your helpless avatar while he screams out OMFG OWNED!!!!!!!!!! I OWNED YOU NOOB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I do seem to remember one *BS* member who would randomly come on to the JK3Files server. He was suprisingly *gasp* polite! *guy has heartattack* The other players there were totally abusing him... amazing how much a *BS* tag can can ruin someone's reputation. *sigh*

DividedByZero
01-02-2004, 06:35 AM
As to clan shock or whatever, as long as I've been in *BS* (a few months now) we've accepted and won every challenge. I don't know what you're talking about, but I posted a topic about this in our forums and I'm sure wowie will comment, so we'll just have to wait till then, I'll let him know to stop by. Also, in defense of [NT], pfft, they're no n00bs, there is no reason to be mean to them, they treat people fairly and are cool people. They're not "some n00b rpg clan".

As to this TK8252MJL idiot. After I got through his hardly readable post. I thought I'd laugh at him for the following reasons.

He quotes only part of what I said, changing the meaning. We dont lame random n00bs, we help them learn the basics and get into the game. We enjoy pissing off idiots like you that get all worked up over a game. Admin protect cheat? lol, do you mean amprotect? a tool used to prevent idiots like you from killing people when they're afk so you can take a screenshot of proof and whack off to it cause you're all alone in your parents basement? I wont' even go into defending paddy's actions, he loves tortureing idiots like you. I've seen smarter stones, certainly more articulate ones than you.

TK-8252
01-02-2004, 07:03 AM
He quotes only part of what I said, changing the meaning. You still said it.

We dont lame random n00bs, we help them learn the basics and get into the game. Grip kicks, invulnerability cheats, and extra-powerful Force cheats are not basics of the game. You guys are running a modification. Meaning "not the original game". Thought I'd clear that up.

We enjoy pissing off idiots like you that get all worked up over a game. Whoa, I'm the one getting worked up? You guys are the ones going around preaching *BS* OWNS YOU YOU KNOW IT!!! ALL OTHER CLANS ARE BITCHES!!!!!!! WE OWN ALL OTHER CLANS!!!!!!!!

Admin protect cheat? lol, do you mean amprotect? a tool used to prevent idiots like you from killing people when they're afk so you can take a screenshot of proof and whack off to it cause you're all alone in your parents basement You had an unhappy childhood didn't you? Oh wait, never mind...

I wont' even go into defending paddy's actions, he loves tortureing idiots like you. LMAO you thing it's torture?! You guys are HILARIOUS! You guys are the biggest joke in the history of the Jedi Knight community.

I've seen smarter stones, certainly more articulate ones than you. I'm sorry, my vocabulary is not as expanded as yours is. I cannot understand what your last statement meant.

BTW, this thread was very entertaining.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119855

Master William
01-02-2004, 08:07 AM
The only thing I could call ****ty about their server is that they use admin powers to kill you, it's like playing against somebody with the god cheat turned on.

FK | unnamed
01-02-2004, 08:26 AM
As to clan shock or whatever, as long as I've been in *BS* (a few months now) we've accepted and won every challenge. I don't know what you're talking about, but I posted a topic about this in our forums and I'm sure wowie will comment, so we'll just have to wait till then, I'll let him know to stop by. Also, in defense of [NT], pfft, they're no n00bs, there is no reason to be mean to them, they treat people fairly and are cool people. They're not "some n00b rpg clan".

As to this TK8252MJL idiot. After I got through his hardly readable post. I thought I'd laugh at him for the following reasons.

He quotes only part of what I said, changing the meaning. We dont lame random n00bs, we help them learn the basics and get into the game. We enjoy pissing off idiots like you that get all worked up over a game. Admin protect cheat? lol, do you mean amprotect? a tool used to prevent idiots like you from killing people when they're afk so you can take a screenshot of proof and whack off to it cause you're all alone in your parents basement? I wont' even go into defending paddy's actions, he loves tortureing idiots like you. I've seen smarter stones, certainly more articulate ones than you.

1- you're clan was challenged by myself (while in shock ~) quite a few months back (back when you had those old yellow and grey forums, and yes wowie would not play us once he found out the caliber of the people your team would be up against, nor would he accept the challenge from {FotS}DawnFire to play them either.

2-NT played us (FK) and was shut out, as in they didn't even get on the score board.

They lost so badly that they accused our team of "teleport hacking" or some asinine thing like that (even though the match was played on their server which we have no admin/rcon to).

The funny part is they played our *CTF team, NOT the guys who specialize in TeamFFA, that being my division. Had they have played my squad; it would have been around 100 to -80.

There used to be screens and demos of the match on their forums (inside this link) but I believed they deleted them and now claim it never took place.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105408

3-Consider this a friendly challenge now, I will bring 3 members of FK, you bring 5 *BS*.

Best 2 out of 3 maps.
Full force.
saber only.
Default damage and regen settings.
No stupid admin/rcon crap.

20 minute time limit per map.
no kill limit.

(Standard league settings btw ^)
Your team will get negged off the map I guarantee.

Don’t start flaming people in here and try to get the topic closed, man up and accept the challenge.

You claim to “own all”, prove you can back it up.
I guarantee you can’t and won’t even accept the challenge or show up for a match.

Alegis
01-02-2004, 08:39 AM
How much $ for a spectator seat in that game?

Master William
01-02-2004, 08:49 AM
oh great here we go again, the immature male way to solve problems. :rolleyes:

OldFreddy
12-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Where do I find their new website, if they even have any that is of course. Miss these old guys :D.
Seeing their servers up, but have not yet been able to establish contact with them.