PDA

View Full Version : still another XP problem

cyansea
01-04-2004, 08:21 PM
I can't load GF on my computer at all. At 47% I get an error message saying "Setup requires _SETUP.DLL and _ISRES.DLL (located in _SETUP.LIB) in order to operate properly. Please ensure these files are located with SETUP.LIB." I'm a good girl, so I did ensure it, and they are. I've tried pretty much everything, but nothing seem to work. Please help?

Guybrush122
01-15-2004, 08:27 PM
I'm sorry to hear it, cyansea :-/

Unfortunately, I don't know a solution to your problem. However, I suggest you contact Lucasarts via e-mail or call the Grim Fandango technical support. Check out lucasarts.com

Best of luck to you!

kibu
03-14-2004, 04:33 PM
Hey,

I just wanted to say: Welcome aboard. I have the same problem. I have win xp and used to be able to run GF without a problem, until I had to get a new motherboard. When I tried to re-install it, it showed the same message. :( If anybody knows how to solve this, help is greatly appreciated. ;)

audio
04-29-2004, 12:34 PM
Looks like we have two threads going.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124888

Also appears that many of us are having the same problem. I've talked to LucasArts and emailed them... they are stymied.

Tall Guy
05-08-2004, 02:09 PM
Make sure you have the latest service pack from the windows website, just a suggestion.