PDA

View Full Version : And you thought the aircraft carrier was bad...


WolfmanNCSU
01-05-2004, 07:24 PM
Tada, now on ebay, your very own ghost.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2975893667

Sorry yall, this item is already sold.

:D

IG-64
01-05-2004, 07:43 PM
................. But what idiot would........ :Prplgh:

That's great, how do you people find this stuff?

[EDIT] I just went looking and found one :D

clicky (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2977632304&category=36383)

swphreak
01-06-2004, 10:13 AM
As for the ghost, it will make a great addition to my collection of other Jars ghosts. I must have it.


And it seems the secret formula on banging "attracting women" is out... back to the drawing bored.

Sam Fisher
01-06-2004, 12:52 PM
:rofl: that is sooo stupid:p

Darth Homer
01-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Which is sadder? That someone actually thought they could make money off of that or the fact that they did?

Zygomaticus
01-06-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Darth Homer
Which is sadder? That someone actually thought they could make money off of that or the fact that they did?

Who's the greater fool? The fool or the fool that follows him? :D

As to the topic:

:indif:

STTCT
01-07-2004, 06:47 AM
I think the person who bought it is the idiot. I think the person that sold that $2.00 jar was a genious.

Well I'm off to Stater Bros to buy some more Mason Jars. Anyone want to buy Yoda's ghost? I'll give you a good deal!

IG-64
01-07-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by STTCT
I think the person who bought it is the idiot. I think the person that sold that $2.00 jar was a genious.

Well I'm off to Stater Bros to buy some more Mason Jars. Anyone want to buy Yoda's ghost? I'll give you a good deal!

Um, Shan, the ridiculous part is is that it was a $200.01 dollor jar, whoever spends $200 to buy a jar is a retard

JediMasterEd
01-07-2004, 11:38 AM
Oh...my...god...

That person has got to be the dumbest person alive along with the other 18 people who bidded for that jar...just another scam...tsk tsk tsk... *sigh*

Sherack Nhar
01-07-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
Um, Shan, the ridiculous part is is that it was a $200.01 dollor jar, whoever spends $200 to buy a jar is a retard I think she knows that, she was pointing out that the real value of the jar was about two bucks.

Personally, I encourage this sort of scam :D When it's so obviously a scam, it's funny, and those who actually get scammed by it just plainly deserve it!

IG-64
01-07-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Sherack Nhar
I think she knows that, she was pointing out that the real value of the jar was about two bucks.

Personally, I encourage this sort of scam :D When it's so obviously a scam, it's funny, and those who actually get scammed by it just plainly deserve it!

oh, ok, just makin sure.