PDA

View Full Version : What Star Wars things would you like to have created as Star Wars collectibles?


swphreak
01-13-2004, 06:17 PM
Well, to kick things off in here, Which Star Wars things would you like for an action figure, micro machine, or any other Star Wars collectible things?

I would love the following ships created as Micro Machines Action Fleet ships:
K-Wing
Skispray Blastboat
Jedi Starfighter
TIE Phantom
Hailfire Droid
AT-PT
Lady Luck
Wild Karrde
Yuuzhan Vong Corralskipper
Ssi-ruuvi Fighter
Commerce Guild Spider Tank
IG-2000
Howlrunner
Hound's Tooth
Havoc
Geonosian Starfighter
Corprate Alliance Tank Droid
Inferno
Jabitha
Jade Shadow
Jade's Fire
Jade's Sabre
Naboo Royal Cruiser
Padme's Starship
Outrider
SPHA-T
Techno Union Starship
Republic Fighter Tank
V-Wing
Scimitar Assault Bomber
Z-95 Headhunter
A-9 Vigilance Interceptor
Amphibian
Bria
Hell's Anvil
Stinger
Storm
Hornet Interceptor
Jaster's Legacy
TIE Crawler
TIE/D Fighter
Zoomer
Naboo Bomber
MT-AT
AT-PT
Morning Star
Moldy Crow
Slave 2

(goodness... I typed all that, and half of that was from memory...)

Now you... GO!

Katarn07
01-13-2004, 11:00 PM
Action Figures:

NJO Series

Master Luke with lightsaber
Master Mara Jade Skywalker with lightsaber and Ben Skywalker
Han Solo with blaster
Leia Organa with blaster
Lando with blaster
Jacen Solo with lightsaber
Jaina Solo in X-Wing Gear with lightsaber
Anakin Solo with lightsaber

swphreak
01-14-2004, 12:43 AM
What? No Yuuzhan Vong Warriors? :p

and oh my god! I added more to my list of Action Fleet ships! :o

ZBomber
01-14-2004, 12:57 AM
Tons of stuff. All the podracers, some of the JA cahrecters, the different Padme Outfits, and a ton more Jedi.

daring dueler
01-15-2004, 12:31 AM
personally, ive had enough padmes until they get a better sculpt, like the genosian droid one early 2003. but i would like to see some eu charactors, and maybe some more charactors for scenes. i mean all they do is re-makes! o well, i nice jerec, some bothans, maybe a talon karrde, or a'shared hett would be cool.
and jan, gotta have jan , and they better make the crow damn it!

Zappa_0
01-18-2004, 10:23 AM
Well I would like to see them make some of the JK Series figures:

The 7 Dark Jedi From JK DF 2
Jan Ors
Morgan Katarn
Jedi Knight Kyle
8T-88

Jedi Outcast Katarn
Reelo
Tavion
Desann
Shadow Trooper
Reborn

And also some of the main characters of KOTOR would be nice.
And vehicles such as

Ravens Claw
Modey Crow
AT-PT
Lady Luck
Ebon Hawk :D

Thats about all I can think of for now.

daring dueler
01-21-2004, 05:33 PM
id also like to see some 12" eu figs, but thats never gonna happen

Katarn07
01-21-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by daring dueler
id also like to see some 12" eu figs, but thats never gonna happen

Well, I actually think in a few years we might see some critical EU characters since they rarely repeat a figure in the 12" line. So far, Ben, Luke Jedi, and Han are the only ones I can really think of (excluding exclusives) that they are repeating. The new Yoda is from AotC so that doesn't count and the TPM Windu was an ultra rare TRU Exclusive. The AotC one was a super common TRU exclusive.

The rest of the 12" line have been minor characters and then what will they have to make once through with major and minor characters of the saga? Uhuh, a few EU guys every SW fan should know like Mara Jade, Corran Horn, and even Kyle Katarn :)

Of course, with Hasbro's logic, they'll repackage previously made guys or worse, resculpt them even worse than the original version *cough* Ben, Han, and Luke *cough* :rolleyes:

ZBomber
01-21-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Katarn07
Well, I actually think in a few years we might see some critical EU characters since they rarely repeat a figure in the 12" line. So far, Ben, Luke Jedi, and Han are the only ones I can really think of (excluding exclusives) that they are repeating. The new Yoda is from AotC so that doesn't count and the TPM Windu was an ultra rare TRU Exclusive. The AotC one was a super common TRU exclusive.

The rest of the 12" line have been minor characters and then what will they have to make once through with major and minor characters of the saga? Uhuh, a few EU guys every SW fan should know like Mara Jade, Corran Horn, and even Kyle Katarn :)

Of course, with Hasbro's logic, they'll repackage previously made guys or worse, resculpt them even worse than the original version *cough* Ben, Han, and Luke *cough* :rolleyes:

Yeh. We can hope. A Kyle Katarn 12 inch would rock.

daring dueler
01-23-2004, 06:31 PM
well, since a 12" eu figure line could go eather way for hasbro, good or bad that is, i even doubt that around 2005 we see any new 12" made. since i think, from the past, that the basic figure line will probly extend to 2007-2008, because im pretty sure i read that there contract with lucas ends in 2015. and since they had a contract in 1977 which ended in 93-94 they continued making figures similar to out potj line through part of the 80's, thus we see the potf series and those few final figures, so based on that, id say unless there is some sort of huge rise in fan activity aroud 2006-2007 we wont see any 12" since they sell alot less than 3 3/4" and i doubt we see any more than one more season of action fleet, however i know that more are going to be realeased, but since this last releasal of the action fleet was so poor in sales, i think 3-4 waves will do it. thats if they are smart, sorry phreak but it would probly HURT there buisness to release any more than that. just when io started really liking action fleet with the mellenium falcon i had to have.

although a 12" katarn, jade, horn, kyp durron ....

Katarn07
01-23-2004, 06:38 PM
Hmmm, good point. I read 2015 somewhere too and by then if the 12" line is still going, they should have made at the very least Mara or some movie characters older looking. But it may end before they do that; never thought of that.

daring dueler
01-26-2004, 07:37 PM
yeah, if by some wierd chance the 12" line continues, we better see some.

Glaive v.1
02-19-2004, 07:16 AM
i'd like to see more eu vehicles.

dark jedi 8
02-19-2004, 09:46 PM
i want some figures from pre menace era. like 4,000 years earlier when exar kun, ulic quel droma, nomi sunrider were around. Figures from the mandalorian and sith wars would be cool. figures based on the video game: KOTOR would rock.
get some ships from that era too and you could create a line of at least 30+ figures.

beyond that, more SotE and NJO would be well recieved.

Glaive v.1
02-20-2004, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by dark jedi 8
i want some figures from pre menace era. like 4,000 years earlier when exar kun, ulic quel droma, nomi sunrider were around. Figures from the mandalorian and sith wars would be cool. figures based on the video game: KOTOR would rock.
get some ships from that era too and you could create a line of at least 30+ figures.

beyond that, more SotE and NJO would be well recieved.

i agree i'd love to see a Exar Kun figure

ZBomber
02-21-2004, 01:53 AM
Daring dueler made a custom Exar Khun figure, it is actually quite good. I'll find some pics later. ;)

daring dueler
02-22-2004, 08:01 PM
its ok....

but as much as i would love to see a kun figure or some yuzhon vong...its still impractical to think will get them.