PDA

View Full Version : Idea's for a hunt with DS

Wraith 8
01-16-2004, 07:33 PM
Hey people.

uhm Leemu and i talk quite a lot :)
and Jorden (Jowobuk, Jo-dae, MasterJo) has put it inot words when there was a DS party. (wich Leemu thanked me for comming 4 times now :))

A joined hunt. -A- and DS.
since the Affiliates and the Dark sovereignty became ingame. a lot of members have interacted with eachother.
so uhmm this thread will be a shootin gallery :) give me your idea's for ahunt :) Quest... or what ever :)

maybe krayt. or kimo hunts :)

Corzip Dinn

Jo
01-16-2004, 08:42 PM
Krayts sound great..kimo's are a bit simple now..while back when toonces was master ch. him, ellna(DS) and i took them on..so think of a huge group..no xp to be gettin there

-=miniSITH=-
01-17-2004, 12:41 AM
Nightsisters, I think there the best xp b/c you dont have to go arond searching for them, plus you never know when your going to run into a dark jedi or some rancors on dathomir.

-or-

The Imperial Prison on Dath has a guy who gives you 3 missions, one to kill a nightsister, andter to kill a dark jedi, and another to kill a dark jedi master. But thats probabaly better for a smaller group.

Wraith 8
01-18-2004, 11:30 AM
well lets not do missions with DS. i always think missions should be with peo0ple from your PA.

Nightsisters sounds fun.
kraytdragon sounds fun aswell.

ill talk with leemu some more about it.

Jo
01-18-2004, 02:42 PM
Krayt..i wanna get a pearl :P