PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Character

Sabretooth
01-20-2004, 09:29 AM
Best character awards! Pick from these!

Darth Rythe
01-20-2004, 09:53 AM
I choose, ME!!!!!!

I think Plo Koon will be a big hit in this thread!

leXX
01-20-2004, 09:55 AM
Vader, and this thread belongs in The Cantina.

Sivy
01-20-2004, 09:59 AM
for me its tied between obi-wan and vader... but i'll vote obi-wan.

Darth Rythe
01-20-2004, 10:06 AM
Why Vader, he's not the best...

Lynk Former
01-20-2004, 08:22 PM
I like to be different from most people so Wedge Antilles

BawBag™
01-20-2004, 08:39 PM
Vader.................Han.................. AHHHHH!
*Head explodes*

Snafu7
01-20-2004, 09:39 PM
definatel Obi-Wan

swphreak
01-20-2004, 10:14 PM
Jaina Solo, and then Grand Admiral Thrawn in second.

Pie™
01-27-2004, 11:12 AM
Coolest: Boba Fett
Honorable Mentions:
Darth Vader
Plo Koon
Kit Fisto
Jango Fett
Wedge Antilles
Han Solo
Darth Maul
Mace Windu

I probably have forgotten lots of cool guys, but these are all i can think of at the moment :)

Jedi_Vogel
01-28-2004, 02:17 PM
Yoda I'm afraid :p

He's little, powerful, skillful and perfectly in tune with the Force.

And you gptta admire the walking stick he doesn't need when saber fighting :D

Lynk Former
01-29-2004, 01:49 AM
(talking prequals only)

In episode 1 I didn't really like any character that much, Maul was kewl cause of his lightsaber skills of course, but I didn't actually like any character uptil Episode 2. In ep2 Obi REALLY kicked some ass :p

Glaive v.1
02-03-2004, 02:51 PM
Id go for Maul but only coz he had a cool sabre and looked cool. But then Obi did kick ass in Ep II.

......Maul......Obi Wan.........Maul ........Obi Wan:confused:

BawBag™
02-03-2004, 05:15 PM
Finally votes Darth Vader. Yeah, seen ESB few days ago again. That done it for me.

darth small
02-03-2004, 07:30 PM
I had to vote for Anakin. He is the main character of the whole saga. I I think we are finally going to see him as he was meant to be in Episode three right before he falls.

Alegis
02-03-2004, 08:56 PM
Obi Wan kenobi

he comes in every episode (Anakin and evil anakin as 2 different ppl..), is very wise in the Old trilogy and kickass in the new one..I like this guy. 2nd place: Luke

Crow_Nest
02-06-2004, 11:19 AM
Luke skywalker. :cool:

Cause he has that cool green saber.

Lynk Former
02-06-2004, 11:50 AM
I love the way they portrayed Obi in the Prequals, in the OT he was wise and respected and everything but back in the Prequals you get to see WHY he's so respected :D And that's what's made him a favourite character for a lot of people.

Sivy
02-06-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Lynk Former
I love the way they portrayed Obi in the Prequals, in the OT he was wise and respected and everything but back in the Prequals you get to see WHY he's so respected :D And that's what's made him a favourite character for a lot of people.

word

plus ewan mcgreggor as the young obi-wan was great casting IMO.

Lynk Former
02-06-2004, 02:15 PM
Yeah, casting Ewen was the best decision ever made in these prequals. I was kinda worried in Episode 1, but in Episode 2 my doubts were cleared. Ewen is perfect as Obi-wan :D

urluckyday
02-08-2004, 03:50 PM
Jar Jar Binks all the way man!
Im joking im joking. I like DARTH VADER!
:snipe1:

:snip2: :tank1: :manny: :lazerhead :swrd2: :bounfire:

Lynk Former
02-08-2004, 07:51 PM
Ironically the funniest gag in Episode 1 was when Artoo and Threepio first meet and Threepio says "My parts are showing?!..."

Yet whenever Jar Jar did anything everyone was like "wtf?"

Rogue15
02-09-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Lynk Former
Ironically the funniest gag in Episode 1 was when Artoo and Threepio first meet and Threepio says "My parts are showing?!..."

Yet whenever Jar Jar did anything everyone was like "wtf?"

i thought the part where he put his tongue out to grab the apple and qui-gon snatched it was funny.

I picked Boba Fett.

Lynk Former
02-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Rogue15
i thought the part where he put his tongue out to grab the apple and qui-gon snatched it was funny.

¬¬ get out of my sight.

Sivy
02-09-2004, 04:23 PM
i liked it when jar-jar starts juggling all the tins and they land in a perfect pyramid. and i like it when he zaps his tongue :D heheheheheheheheheheehehehe...
*feels lynk's evil stare*

:eek: *runs*

Lynk Former
02-09-2004, 06:20 PM
yeah, keep runnin boy! don't show your face round these parts again if you know what's good for ya! *fires a few shotgun rounds in the air then shakes his fist at Siv*

DarkLord60
02-09-2004, 11:15 PM
Anakin is my favorite, as you can see by my banner.

Darth Slayne
02-11-2004, 08:03 PM
Vader, though Darth Maul comes a close second.

"If you will not turn to the dark side, then perhaps SHE will."
Man that line really puts the chill down my spine....

Darth Bodle
02-13-2004, 10:40 AM
Was very hard to decide this but in the end im goin for Han Solo

:fire3: :gungan: :blast5:

dark jedi 8
02-15-2004, 01:26 AM
Yoda- green, deceiving, and kicks ass
boba/jango- gotta love the armor
plo koon- mysterious
maul/vader- a kick ass duo
chewie- don't f### with a wookie
mace- badass
gen. veers- cunning and effective
r2d2- pretty resourceful

Drako Harkon
02-17-2004, 02:23 AM
Boba/:fett: Jango:jango: - if you want the job done and happen to be a F?!@>king millionaire, these are you guys. my pick any day.

:wedge:Wedge Antilles is like, the best pilot in the whole freakin universe :x-wing:

gen. veers- cunning and effective
yeah, i'd say nearly anyone would agree with that, i mean he made mince meat out of Hoth.

Chewie - Chewbacca, what a wookie (anyone got that song by the way?)

And Lastly...

Grand Admiral Thrawn - the best imp leader there is (was)

Boba/Jango got my vote, i mean, who wouldn't want a jetpack?

Feanaro
02-24-2004, 09:58 PM
Deffinately Vader, he's the baddest dude in the galaxy!

Wraith 8
02-26-2004, 02:09 PM
Garik "The Face" Loran

this man, a native of Pantolomin, was best known as a child actor who worked in a multitude of Imperial propaganda films. His face became a symbol for the Empire, and his films were responsible for large jumps in Imperial recruitment. Just as he was trying to get into more teeen-aged roles, he was captured by Alliance extremists who showed him what the Empire was really all about before they planned to execute him for aiding the Emperor. An Imperial attack on the rebel outpost resulted in both sides being decimated, and Garik himself sustained multiple injuries. He hid from the remaining Imperial, and eventually made it back to Pantolomin. His parents then shipped him to their homeworld of Lorrd, when he recovered from his injuries and decided to join the Alliance. His "death" was reported shortly before the Battle of Yavin, and broke the hearts of many young girls. Among most of the Alliance personnel, Garik was known as "The Face" because of the popularity of his cherubic face, although the battle left him with a few scars. He bought his own A-Wing, and trained in it on his own. He eventually became a pilot with Comet Squadron, but was forced extra-vehicular in order to avoid a proton torpedo. In his debriefing, Edor Crespin told Loran that he'd never amount to much, and would never repay the debt he owed the Republic for serving the Empire. Loran snapped back, telling Crespin that he was "just following in his footsteps." Crespin demoted him from pilot ranks, and Loran thought he'd never fly again until he made the cut to join Wraith Squadron. Loran also served as te squadron's insertion expert and part-time cook.

Jan Gaarni
02-26-2004, 02:34 PM
Darth Vader for me, with Obi-Wan a close second. :)

I really liked how Obi-Wan was portrayed in the prequels, Ewan did the character justice. :)

DarksideDjembe
03-11-2004, 03:44 PM
i HATE jar jar binx. He is not funny, he's an advertisement for toys to 6 year olds, nothing he doest is funny and i hope in episode III they slaughter him like the vile creature he is.

Moving right along... i think hon solo's the man...

Glaive v.1
03-11-2004, 07:49 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DarksideDjembe
i HATE jar jar binx. He is not funny, he's an advertisement for toys to 6 year olds, nothing he doest is funny and i hope in episode III they slaughter him like the vile creature he is.

yeah jar jar gets right up my nose, if i had my way i would /.@<;?#;';'?@;!"£$'@>?|\')(&^$>]{}. well thats what i think. who agrees with me hear

dark jedi 8
03-12-2004, 02:30 AM
:wstupid: :swear: express my opinions of jar jar pretty well.(thnk god for smilies!):D

DarksideDjembe
03-12-2004, 06:53 PM
On top of the fact that he sucks so much, GL went and made him very much responciple for palpatines rise to power...and his voice ARRRGHH his voice....AHHH his voice is my my head!

*covers ears and runs away*

jon_hill987
03-13-2004, 03:11 PM
Hmm, In Star Wars, the best character, Yoda is. :yoda:

2cool1(Aust)
03-14-2004, 09:47 AM
Well. My favourite character would be YODA!!!

:lightning but if he was a sith he would be better!!!

:syoda:

jon_hill987
03-15-2004, 05:36 PM
Ever tempting the dark side is. Anger, fear, Hate, I sense in you 2Cool1. much you still have to learn.

:syoda:

LukeKatarn
03-15-2004, 06:01 PM
I gotta go LUKE LUKE ROCKS LONG LIVE LUKE... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Autobot Traitor
03-19-2004, 01:47 AM
Boba Fett has always been my favorite, despite the prequels.
Boba was so much cooler in 2001- As far as we knew, his ship was custom built from him by Kuar Drives yards as an assult ship.
His armor, was that of a great orginization called the Mandalorians, we stomped ass all over the galaxy.
In 2004, he's a panzy- His ship was stolen on a half-though out escape from a prison and instead of having a cool origin, he's a clone of a guy who didn't know when to duck.