PDA

View Full Version : Things and Such

Guybrush122
01-21-2004, 07:15 PM
Dunno about anyone else, but I'm psyched about Yufster's upcoming ULTIMATE GAME OF TOP SECRETNESS™!

I dunno if anyone saw her website or the blog thing she has, but I'm stolked to see what it's about. Yufster, as soon as you can: spill the beans :D!

This brings me to the topic's question: anyone else posting at the forums involved with a project of the same sort? In fact, let's broaden the horizons: anyone working on anything artistic at all that they'd like to tell us about? (lame topic question, sure...but I think it can be fun)

Ernil
01-21-2004, 10:34 PM
In fact, let's broaden the horizons: anyone working on anything artistic at all that they'd like to tell us about?

Advanced Algebra Assignments! A-WAhoo!

Yufster
01-21-2004, 10:56 PM
Guybrush, I never noticed before now, but did you realize that you are clever and smart and handsome? Perhaps you did not know this until now. But there it is; there you have it.

Thrik
01-21-2004, 11:35 PM
Awww.

Skinkie
01-22-2004, 01:59 AM
I'm trying to hack into Yufsters game and take control of it myself.

Ray Jones
01-22-2004, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Ernil
Advanced Algebra Assignments!

that is soooo thing number one. :)

wait.. is that artistic? hmmm.

i'd like to show you that trick with a guybrush and a wall.

err.. GUYBRUSH!!!!! come quick. a THREE HEADED monkey!!

no. here. this way!

*WANZ*

:D:D

*ehem (innocent look)*

oh.. a drawing contest. nice. where is my mspaint? :p

NiKo
01-22-2004, 07:04 PM
i cant be doing anything artistic whilst in the army

that is why my main project in life at the mo' is -
getting out of the army!

Alia
01-22-2004, 07:06 PM
I'm busy enough just trying to keep my HEAD from exploding!

Also other stuff.

Guybrush122
01-22-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Yufster
Guybrush, I never noticed before now, but did you realize that you are clever and smart and handsome? Perhaps you did not know this until now. But there it is; there you have it.

:D

Das Mole
01-23-2004, 01:26 AM
actually...i'm doing something that actually is artistic...in a way. i'm helping with this (dota.adventuredevelopers.com) computer game, making all the puzzles and such. if you want to click on this link instead, it should take you to the forum (http://members.lycos.co.uk/yyyjday/forum), which is very dry, or so i think. i think i posted something about this before. but anyway...that that. and nothing else. really. really really. oh yeah i was also working on art for a bit, but that's all. i think yufster, weren't you doing the stuff with it too?

Ernil
01-23-2004, 03:31 AM
Hey! I want to hit on somebody too!

*ahem*

So...NiKo, baby. What cologne is that?

NiKo
01-23-2004, 01:53 PM
sweat.
i haven't bathed in a week

*raises armpit*

sniffff....take a good whiff of that all natural man juice!

Skinkie
01-23-2004, 07:52 PM
Wow, that makes me knees all jittery. Possibly not in a good way.