PDA

View Full Version : SW Battlefront Clan

VanLingo
01-23-2004, 06:06 AM
Hey all --

Just wanted to throw a new URL out: http://swbattlefront.netfirms.com

This is the new home of a yet-unnamed clan just for Star Wars Battlefront. If anyone else is near as excited as we are, there should be plenty of full servers this fall!

-- Van Lingo

The_One
01-23-2004, 02:25 PM
Clans already?

I guess there's no harm in being prepared ;)

swphreak
01-23-2004, 02:31 PM
I'm not suprised. There were SWG Clans formed like 2 or 3 years before the game was released...

tFighterPilot
01-23-2004, 03:16 PM
indeed, altough a lot of them didn't end up playing the game (me) :rolleyes:

ZBomber
01-23-2004, 03:27 PM
I'm not gonna join a clan before I even get the game. ;)

Alegis
01-23-2004, 03:33 PM
I had this great thought yesterday for swbattlefront.net, a page with clans and one for leagues where you could enter yours..I could make it but where's the haste :)

Why bother already with making clans..It will take some while before bf is out and the cold lonely time in between might kill everything you started

Prime
01-23-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak
I'm not suprised. There were SWG Clans formed like 2 or 3 years before the game was released... Jokes on them.

ExcelsioN
01-23-2004, 06:25 PM
I'd rather not join a clan now. I might get invloved in another game before the release of SWBF. I'll join a clan depending on how much the game impresses me and how much I want to play it.

Jed
01-23-2004, 07:19 PM
I'd rather not join a clan period. In general, clans are annoying.

tFighterPilot
01-23-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Jed
I'd rather not join a clan period. In general, clans are annoying. indeed :fett:

VanLingo
01-23-2004, 08:35 PM
Oh, wow, lots of negative reaction...

Just to clear things up, this is not a recruitment thread. I just thought it'd be cool to go ahead and get ready for the game.

Right now, I have a SOCOM II clan, and most of our players are going to play Battlefront as well. So I figured I may as well make a site.

If nothing else, I went ahead and made an RPG forum since these boards don't have one. Feel free to jump over and start a role-play. It's at http://swbattlefront.proboards26.com

BTW, I was one of those clans that formed 3 years before SWG's release. Unfortunately, the game turned out to be too expensive and too chuggy to continue.
Finally, a good online console Star Wars game!

-- Lingo

lukeiamyourdad
01-24-2004, 12:02 AM
Well we are excited about the game but joining a clan now? it seems kind of pointless. we're not even sure we're gonna like the final product of the game yet.

And yes clans are annoying.

VanLingo
01-24-2004, 06:03 AM
Well, I'm in a slightly different situation: if SW Battlefront sucks (knock on wood), me and my clan will just keep on playing SOCOM and Madden.

Pad
01-24-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Jed
I'd rather not join a clan period. In general, clans are annoying.
And what about [echo]?;)

Jed
01-24-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Pad
And what about [echo]?;)

That's really not a clan...:p