PDA

View Full Version : kotor v1.2!!!!

the_lord_Revan
01-24-2004, 01:45 AM
((RPG'rs WELCOME!!!! this is my new rpg, my 1st actual self-made one so we'll make it as we go! set in sw's universe, 20000 years ago (about the time that the republic was created) a group of travelers were formed. at the start, it was only one man, facing the galaxy all on his own, but then he was joined by a few good guys.(sounds like Miller-time!) but this is the story so far.))

to join just copy this and add your own stats to it.
name:Mace Windu
Race:humanoid
role:jedi/thief/smuggler
Powers: stasis field, deathfield, advanced saber-throw, force storm, heal, (just about every single force power) kill,etc.etc.
lightsaber color, and style: dual purple, and very strong, but fast.
desc. black man from a small blue planet called Earthinia, tall, balding, about 2,473 years old,(still considered young on his planet, since they live up to 50000 years old!) about 6'9, grey eyes. strong mastery of the Force, very strong saber style.

you see Mace walks into a cantina called the crusty Gizka. All music stops as he approaches the bar, he looks around and sees a guy looking directly at his lightsabers, as if to say " giv em up" he floats them to the guy but only lets him have one. music starts up again......

Black Knight of Keno
01-24-2004, 08:01 AM
name: Tepe Kurts
Race: human
role: jedi
Powers: Lightsaber throw, Heal, Jump, Run, Persuasion,
Heal, Pull, Push
lightsaber color, and style: two light green one bladed sabers, made to be light and smooth in the battles
Bio: (Coming soon, maybe)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tepe walks in to the same cantina that Mace walked in. The music didn't stop when he walked in, but three large and muscular men came to the door. "Give em' here" one of them said and Tepe looked at him. "No, i won't give my sabers" Tepe sayd as the men tightened the circle. "Yes, you will give them" one of the men said again. "You want them? Come and get em'" Tepe sayd back and in half a second, Tepe had ignited his swords and looked at the men that were now backing off. The music had stopped and three men got their weapons out. Tepe dodged the shots with his sword and with his force pull, he got all the weapons from the three men. He put his swords away now. The music started again and the men backed off as Tepe walked to sit down next to the bar.

the_lord_Revan
01-24-2004, 09:11 PM
Mace looks undisturbed by the bouncer's who just got thir asses whipped, still sipping his favorite drink, the Mandalorian Master Blaster tm*, He slips his other lightsaber from the Rodian who is the bouncer, unnoticed by all of the others. He tells the bartender," I do not need to pay for this drink." the bartender nods. he comes over to Tepe's table and sits down." you got some guts comin in here nd startin trouble, I think i might want you in my ship, The Leviathon. wanna join me?

join my new rpg thingie!!! http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121848

Writer
01-24-2004, 11:24 PM
Name: Allana Rout
Race: human
role: Jedi
Powers: Many darkside powers including choke and lightning, standard lightside powers (push, pull, jump, speed, ect)
Weapons: double blade purple lightsaber, 2 customized blaster pistols, 2 carriers full of throwing knives, one on each hip
Bio: Allana is very tall for a human female, nearly six feet tall. She has black hair with traces of red in it, hanging to her shoulders. Her blue eyes are a very pale blue.
She was raised on Coruscant and picked up by the Jedi at a very early age. They saw in her an amazing amount of power and were desparate to get to her before the Sith. This, they succeeded in doing, but she was captured by the Sith when she was 11. They turned her, but she returned to the lightside after 2 years.
Now, at the age of 20, she has become a Knight under the watchful eyes of many Jedi Masters. She is extremely fast and acrobatic, very difficult to beat in a fight.

Before Tepe could answer, there was a commotion outside the cantina and the attention of the entire room is drawn outside. The commotion ceases and Allana steps into the room. It is clear that she has been the winner in some sort of squabble outside. The men at the door, stepped away from her slightly, but still gave her the order to hand over her weapons.

"That, I will not do," she snapped. The men backed away even more, as if fearful of this tall woman. She walked in and glanced around the room. Seeing one of the corner tables empty, she went over to it and sat down.

The bartender was eager to please this woman and ran over as quickly as he possibly could.

"M-m-may I h-help you?" he stammered. Her eyes turned toward him, causing him to shiver all the more.

"Correlian Ale," she finally said. "Make sure the glass is clean. If it's not, the Ale's in your face and I'm not paying for it."

the_lord_Revan
01-24-2004, 11:53 PM
Windu sees another very good canidate for his ship, and he tells Tepe that he'll be right back while he thinks about his answer. Mace walks over to Allana's table and takes a seat. "hey, do you wanna get on a ship,. so you can do other things besides goin into a cantina called the Crusty Gizka in-order to actually find a drink in a clean glass? just get on-board and I can help you in your travels.
my ship is the Leviathon, a stolen sith interdicter ship, so if you have a ship which I happen to have sensed that YOU do, we can store it. We have about 300 normal jedi officers, but we need knights and masters. I am a master and YOU are a knight. You seem to be pretty strong in the Force, and we already have a pretty good master who is thinkin my question at this momant and sits right over there. ( points at Tepe)
by the way my name is Mace Windu.

Black Knight of Keno
01-25-2004, 06:27 AM
Tepe looks at Mace and Allana for few seconds while they talk. A man goes by Tepe's table, making Mace and Allana not seeing him. Then when the man goes by, Tepe is gone from his seat.
He walks outside towards a hoverbike an climbs on it. He then looks inside the cantina, like waiting for the others to come out

jokemaster
01-25-2004, 12:21 PM
name: Finny Forrester
Race:humanoid
role: Mercenary/spy/bountyhunter
Powers: None yet
lightsaber color, and style: None yet.
desc.: A young man, around his early 20s. Tall, and slightly muscular, with black hair with touches of brown and blonde, and white skin, he doesn't really stand out in a crowd except for his bright blue eyes that seem to be peering into your soul when he looks at you. Became a freelance mercenary when he was 16, he's extremely careful not to make to much of a reputation, lest he be recognized everywhere. He is force sensetive, but doesn't know it, since he's never gotten close enough to a jedi for the jedi to sense him.
----------
Finny sat at the table, and took out a small glass, and poured his drink there, he aimed the camera hidden inside the glass straight at the jedi, along with the directional microphone. He took some videos and snapped some photos, especially when one of them went outside.
"This is Fox 1, Elvis one has left the building." He said, and waited to see what the other ones would do.
"Copy that. Aces are following the target."
-----
A lone figure watched tepe from afar outside, two closer ones acting as if though they were haggling.

Black Knight of Keno
01-25-2004, 12:57 PM
((Elvis one... Lol :p :D ))

Tepe looked around and then drove his hoverbike around. "Good that I made some modifying with this." Tepe sayd to himself and drove towards the outskirts of the town where his small ship waited. "I'm obviously being followed... I can feel it..." Tepe quietly thinked to himself and drove even faster, making sharp turns on the way.

jokemaster
01-25-2004, 01:23 PM
The figures stayed where they were, knowing that various agents had in sight every single inch of the town. Also knowing that all of them could follow if the target went outside the town.

Writer
01-25-2004, 01:59 PM
Allana turned her eyes on Mace and smiled, realizing that for once, her cold, pale blue eyes had no effect on somebody.

"You are right," she answered. "I do have my own ship. Where is yours? I'll fly mine into yours a little later."

By this time, the bartender returned. Allana inspected the glass and nodded in approval and drank the entire thing within a few seconds. She handed the glass back to the bartender, now with a coin in the bottom and he scurried away. Then, Allana turned back to Mace, waiting for an answer.

Black Knight of Keno
01-25-2004, 03:17 PM
Tepe turned on a small alley an jumped on a small building. "Damn if those guys are Dark Jedi's..." Tepe sayd quietly and force runned behind one of the men. Tepe ignited his lightsaber and got ready. "Hwo are you and why do you follow me?" Tepe asked, putting his lightsaber ready to swing the man's head off.

the_lord_Revan
01-25-2004, 03:18 PM
((lol watch what happens!btw when you dominate someones mind put * around the phrase k? ))
"great, the Leviathan is in high orbit over this world, go to landing bay 39, they'll be waiting for you.
He walks over to Finny's table as he saw him say something, and sat down. " so, your watching Tepe, eh? well you might wanna stop since I'm headed for him and i could destroy your puny life right now at this very instance. *You want to follow me.*"
Mace stands up and leaves the Cantina, getting on a small swoop bike. He bends his head to the left and you hear a large crack. he starts his swoop, and takes off, gone within seconds. he heads for his ship The Ebon Hawke.

YAY I HOPE APO COMES TO!!!!!

jokemaster
01-26-2004, 12:56 AM
Finny followed Mace, not so much because he dominated his mind, but because he needed to follow him. On the control panel attached to his wrist he typed:
Fx1 cptd.
tgt heded 2 ship.
------
The man panicked
"They didn't tell us anything! just instructions and payment." he said.

Black Knight of Keno
01-26-2004, 11:19 AM
"Who 'them'?" Tepe asked, lowering his lightsaber and still ready to push him down from the roof.
Suddenly Tepe was choked from behind by a man. "You... Dont want... To do that..." Tepe said, choking. Then one of his lightsaber flew under his cape and ignited behind the man and sliced the man's hands. Tepe got the lightsaber to do that by pull, push and lightsaber throw. He took the lightsaber that now flew towards him.
"I ask again. Who 'them'?" Tepe asked, turning around to look at the first man furiously.

the_lord_Revan
01-26-2004, 08:29 PM
(( YEAH!!!))
Mace senses everything that finny Typed and when he gets to the ship (im an awesome Jedi member?!?!) he whips his lightsaber out and cuts the transmitter watch off of his arm."you dont wanna do that. you've been warned once, and thats one too many times for me. im not gonna warn you again before i hurt you. now get onboard.

man i hope Apo joins too!!!!:(

jokemaster
01-26-2004, 08:31 PM
The man was in hysterics
"I don't know, we never saw them, that was part of the deal"

Writer
01-26-2004, 09:42 PM
Allana watched Mace for a moment, then rose and left the cantina. She went straight to her ship, a small thing really designed for only one person. She slipped in and took off, asking no permission, leaving the same way she had come.

She flew straight to the Leviathan and docked in bay 39, as she had been told.

"We've been expecting you," she was told. She nodded.

"So I've heard," she replied. "Where am I to stay while I'm here?"

jokemaster
01-26-2004, 11:00 PM
The transmiter on the ground beeped once, twice and sent one last signal.
-----
Finny boarded the ship, smiling inwardly, everything had gone according to plan.

the_lord_Revan
01-27-2004, 12:32 AM
(( nice transmitter!!!,btw is Allana sorta checkin me out?!?))
Mace lands in landing bay 2, the Ebon Hawke sets down gracefully. He walks out and brings Finny with him, he tells Finny where to stay(THAT ISN'T CHAR CONTROLLING!!!) He meets up with Allana and also tells her where to stay, and to watch Finny closley. he sends a transmission to Tepe and tells him that he's leaving high orbit in one rotation of the sun (13 hours).

Writer
01-27-2004, 12:38 AM
((No, Allana was not checking you out. She was watching you because she could not remove from her mind the fact that you did not seem intimidated by her.))

Allana walked in silence to the designated quarters where she would be staying. On the way, she successfully intimidated many of the men working there. She could read it in their minds. Who is this monster of a woman? they were wondering. She smirked as she entered her quarters, knowing that she would probably be well known by the time she left this ship.

jokemaster
01-27-2004, 11:09 AM
Finny sat down, waiting for Mace or somebody to try and interrogate him.

the_lord_Revan
01-27-2004, 08:07 PM
((DAMN! i was hopin she was!!!))
he makes his way to the bridge. he calls Allana to thebridge over the intercom. "hmm I wonder where Tepe is. damn....."

hey jm i dont think that Apo is comin!! :confused: :(

Writer
01-27-2004, 08:17 PM
(Patience, my young apprentice. She may yet warm up to you.)

Allana left her quarters when she was called to the bridge. Again, the men on board kept away from her, fearing what she might do. Only one stared at her and she stared right back. Her ice cold eyes made him flinch and look away.

When she got to the bridge, Allana walked straight to Mace's side. She could tell that something was bothering him and decided to ask.

"You are troubled by something," she said and though her voice was quiet at the time, there was great power in it.

the_lord_Revan
01-28-2004, 08:23 PM
((ok ok, i guess i can wait a bit but do you think im that easy!?! yeah maybe i am...))
"the other guy still isn't here, and its starting to trouble me. I was.....wondering. hmm... OK i got it, do you mind staying here for a bit? first i need to do a little talkin, then im gonna go down if i get anything useful."
he walks off the bridge and goes into Finny's room, and starts to interrogate him.
" where is Tepe and what did you do to him?"

jokemaster
01-28-2004, 09:30 PM
"You mean the other guy? I have no idea, I didn't do anything to him. Apart from watching him."

the_lord_Revan
01-29-2004, 12:25 AM
((is it ok to say bs full out??))"BullS***, what do you think i am, an idiot?? i hav enough power to destroy your puny life, but ill only ask you one more time. What did you tell those guys to do to Tepe?"
Fire burns in Mace's eyes, many people haved cowered from this stare.

jokemaster
01-29-2004, 01:06 AM
"Believe what you want to, but I told you the truth."

Black Knight of Keno
01-29-2004, 12:32 PM
Mace felt something burning his neck. "Leave the kid alone Mace" Tepe said behind Mace. "I was trying to find out where did those black suited guys came" Tepe said again and then looked at Finny.

jokemaster
01-29-2004, 10:36 PM
A voice talked that only Finny heard.
"Fox 1, Transmitter range is clear, but you're too close. If I set it off, you'll be fried."
Finny subvocalized for the answer "They're not letting me go soon, anything I can use?"
"I can detonate it above the ground. You'll have to get low"
"Roger that."
Finny quickly kicked Mace down and threw himself at Tepe, knocking him onto the ground before he could react. The EMP detonated a few inches above the ground. Strangely, it was so powerful, that within a few feet everything the wave touched was fried by electricity, fortunately no one was near it.

the_lord_Revan
01-29-2004, 11:47 PM
(( you guys do realize that mace and finny were still on the ship last time i posted?!?!, argh thats a bad thing about cc-in. o well...)
"What the ****!?!?!? what did you just do damnit!!, he force chokes finny so hes about ten feet off the ground. I warned you diddnt I!?! I could crush oyour puny life in an instant if i wanted to. Mace is rumbling in anger, a strange glow is eminating (you know, his giving it off, kinda like a human lightpost!) from him. "you have annoyed me for the final time! i told you to not anger me! well now you have, you will be held on my ship in a cell that you absolutleyCANNOT try to escape from. *now get on my ship* Tepe are you ok? ( strange glow is gone)"

DAMNIT!!! ive asked Apologetic nicly about 5-8 times!!!ARGH!!!!

jokemaster
01-30-2004, 12:42 AM
A voice came out of nowhere.
"Let him go, Mr. Windu." Said the voice, a lone figure stepping out, dressed in business clothes and carrying a briefcase.

Black Knight of Keno
01-30-2004, 06:06 PM
((*coughtcharcontrolcought*))

"Yeah, I'm allright" Tepe answered to Mace and then turned to the suited man. "And you are... hwo?" Tepe asked, igniting his fallen and forcepulled lightsaber

jokemaster
01-31-2004, 12:35 AM
"My name is not important. I have come with information."

the_lord_Revan
01-31-2004, 02:48 PM
((jokemaster and i charcontrol each other all the time, its ok, but i nvr cc you! and jm diddnt eathier, from what i saw anyways.but Jokemaster, to that pm you sent me a while back hey man, im gonna have to try to post as much as possible 4 me, cuz i sprained my ankle really bad, and im havin to use my slow ass laptop cuz i live in a 2 story house and my big fast comp is on ground floor and im restricted to top floor. but i can still post from my laptop so... what about Apo? i noticed that hes hardly ever on! even on his own rpg, but i realy dont waNT lotj to die. ive been contributin a lot lately to try to keep it alive, but i couldnt post at all yesterday cuz i was at my damned hospital getting x-rays. damn my ankle hurts.cuz im on my laptop i cant pm you back, i dont know y.))
"it does matter. give me your name or we will leave."he force pulls his fallen lightsabers, but keeps them off.finny drops
to the ground,"*i said for you to get back to my ship*"

owwwww my dAMN ankle hurtz!!!

jokemaster
01-31-2004, 03:27 PM
"My associate stays here." Said the figure. "I have information on the sith, wether or not you want it, is your desicion, and wether or not you use it, is also up to you. But, I'm afraid I cannot reveal my name."

Apologetic
01-31-2004, 04:06 PM
(((*A fanfare plays*
LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
sorry about the wait guys i nevr noticed the little quotes i thought those were your signature. but im here ^_^)))
name:Apologetic Goeus
Race:human
role:jedi master/tech/mechanic
Powers: All light side forces,Almost supercomputer thinking and amazing saber skills.
Bio:*Data in accessable*
-----------------------------------------
"Well is this a long time no see"Ap steps out ina hood that shadows his eyes."Been a while hasnt it tepe"

(((Btw can someone brief me on whats goin cuz i red through it and got a bit mixed up)))

Black Knight of Keno
01-31-2004, 09:40 PM
Tepe's face rose. "That voice..." Tepe says slowly, turning around. "Apologetic Goeus!!" Tepe shouts after several minutes of quiet. "long time isn't it?" Tepe lafs and walks towards Apo.
"I thought what happened to you after our last 'adventure'" Tpe said smiling and stopped walking

Apologetic
01-31-2004, 10:35 PM
"Well yes things happen I didnt think i would get out either with all that was goin on."So you obviously have got your self into something...whats goin on?"

the_lord_Revan
02-01-2004, 01:36 AM
((YES!!! thx Apo, i was wondering if u wanted to join or not. goood, im glad we do have you now!!! u wanna be my apprentice or somethin like that?))
"Hmmm, what a nice place to have a reunion. don't you guys agree? ok well whoever you are pal, tell me your information that you know, and you all come with me, unless this guy here(nods toward Apo) doesn't want to come with us. i only will let you leave,(nods toward strange man in buisness clothin.) but only after you tell me what you know."

you've had your time, the future is our world, the future, is our time.

the_lord_Revan
02-01-2004, 02:07 AM
:rolleyes: (( oops i 4got to tell u bout the rpg. this is pretty much like knights of the old republic((( youve played it rite???))), but its modified.since KotOr was based only about 3000 years since episode 1. this happened about 23000 years before episode 1. this is the age when there are millions of Jedi, not just a handful, like in most movies. maybe we should kinda trademark this??? j/k but u moderaters might wanna look at it for a game, if you think its ok. the republic was just being formed, and most Jedi and sith were kinda at war, but not a full fledged war yet. Mandalorians were starting to be formed as well. we are a group of ppl that merged together, kinda making a party of theives and jedi, most of us were theives/smugglers, and also yes, ((((Like you))))repair men/mechanics. this just happened by accident really, since everyone else picked being a thief as well. were just gonna make it up as it goes really. so far we havent even gotten off of the planet (unknown) yet!!!! were going to now, i was waiting for you. we can char-control each other if you want to, just no really big ass godmoding. you can have a bunch of force powers, just no invincable things, you know like the ones in your rpg, no super items,shields,powers. rulez are just like the ones in^k?

( there is no spoon)

jokemaster
02-01-2004, 02:50 AM
"The sith have made a base on a remote planet, not too far from here." He dropped the briefcase, and from there a holo started playing showing a planet, with an orbital building station, and at least 3 GOLAN defense plataforms. "From there they are building ships, rifles, supplies, that sort of things. The biggie is this." He pressed a button and it soomed in on the building station. "From here the sith are building lightsaber crystals, and even some sort of massive weapon, rumored to be able to ruin a planet's ecosystem in one shot, rendering the planet unhabitable, and killing everyone on it. The security is being handled by a group called the Mandalorians,"the holo now showed a man in Mandalorian armor "they're professionals, and their armor is tough. They are expirienced in all weapons, and use jetpacks." He paused.

Black Knight of Keno
02-01-2004, 10:33 AM
"Uh... Mace, I'll go with my own ship" Tepe said, putting his lightsaber away and looking at Mace. "My ship is a Neduarian model 3-89-2"((You think what it's like :p )) Tepe said again but now he was walking towards the door just to make sure nobody got away without even noticing

the_lord_Revan
02-01-2004, 03:34 PM
(( aw hell yeah, this is gonna be fun!))
"hey tepe,go to landing bay 277, my ship,(the Leviathan) you've got as long as you need, but i would prefer if you hurried up. you,(points at Apo)whats your name?Apologetic eh? well if you want you can join my crew, which encludes Tepe, and Allana Rout, she seems pretty good, she also looks pretty good too.
if you want to get on the Leviathan then you have to get onboard by (looks at his watch) by 7:00, its 4:47 now, so your gonna have to make a choice." he gets into the Ebon Hawke and flies to the Leviathan. after being given the hyperspace route to the new planet, he looks at Allana" the sith have a new planet, and its just like The Star Forge, except its a planet. so now we go there, and were gonna blow it up. simple as that, but before we do we are going to get as many weapons and armor crates as we can. we need gun emplacments for the ship. and if i can do it, i might be able to even scrounge another interdicter, so we can have a fleet large enough to keep off many attackers, which includes other alien fleets, such as the Rakatan, their "Infinite" empire."

"there is no spoon":explode: :lsduel: :duel:

Apologetic
02-01-2004, 08:00 PM
"Naw I got my own ship(Light in the darkness) I'll come with yall cuz if you need Tepe you obviously need me";)

jokemaster
02-01-2004, 09:57 PM
"One last thing" Said the man" My associate" Points at Finny "is to go with you. He has his own ship, and he is the only one with the bases coordinates. is that clear?"

the_lord_Revan
02-02-2004, 02:02 AM
((DAMNIT GUYS!! READ MY POSTS!! whew sry but i was already off the planet and you guys talked to me!!! just say... do something with... oh nvm im a dumbass.:p ))
"ok, get aboard my ship. Apo docking bay 277, they'll be waiting, Finny docking bay 128,k?" he speaks through his tele-communication conduit." we leave in twenty minutes, there's nothing left here that we need. well be expecting you."

((There is No Spoon:explode: :bored: :lsduel: ))

the_lord_Revan
02-02-2004, 02:38 AM
this is gonna kick serious ass when we get to this planet. im gonna make a HUGE battle take place.

((There is No Spoon:explode: :bored: :lsduel: ))

No, really this time, its not there!!!

jokemaster
02-02-2004, 11:19 AM
Finny quickly ran to docking bay 128, catching a blaster pistol thrown to him by one of his partners.

Black Knight of Keno
02-02-2004, 02:16 PM
Tepe checked Mace's ship where he came few minutes ago. "Nice..." Tepe said, looking at the main computer.
Tepe took a controller out of his pocket and pushed coordinates into it. Tepe's own ship rose on the outer rim's from a hidden shelter known only by very few men. Tepe's look travelled towards the door that opened as Mace and Apo came in. There was a wall in the way but Tepe knew that the men were Mace and Apo so he started to check the systems throught the main computer with a modified R2-unit "arm" and somekind of laptop.
When Tepe was ready and Mace and Apo came even more inside the ship, Tepe walked to them, removing the robot arm from the plug-in spot and said "All set Mace, the ship is ready to go as soon as you are"

((Just thinking that the ship would be large because if there would be Mace, Apo AND me :p Maybe somekind like Solo's ship but not as dumb looking))

the_lord_Revan
02-02-2004, 03:10 PM
((well you could say its big, since its the older version OF A STAR DESROYER!!!! really, its a sith interdicter ship, its the ones that sorta lurk in the hyper space routes, then tractor in any real people that are of interest. this ship, when combined with about 4 or 5 others, can just about destroy a planet. i like my ship!))
"well, its time to go, finny what are those co-ordinates?ok good, its gonna take awile to get there so you guys might wanna sit down with the intial jump, cuz this things a beast." and he sat down, Finny, tepe and Allana sits down, while Apo does not(im cc i no). Mace chuckles under his breath. "OK here we go."you here a loud rumbling then a huge slicing sound and a flash. When it is gone Apo is on the ground and Mace is laughing." I told you man, this things beast.it hits hyperspace and its nothin like the small fighters. its like throwing a log at someones face:explode: HaHAHA!!"

Black Knight of Keno
02-02-2004, 04:11 PM
((Well, the Neduarian model 3-89-2 called Hyperspace slasher is big too. It looks like this (http://www.30doradus.org/spaceships/images/mystery.jpg) but it's hole black and quite big. It's mostly docked on a human repairing station called HIPRS-54(or Handewar like some call it) (http://www.30doradus.org/spaceships/images/ds9.jpg) ))

Tepe stood up and looked at Apo. "Hey, yopu need some help?" Tepe asked, lowering his hand to help Apo up. When Apo was back up, Tepe walked next to Mace. "What's the coordinates?" Tepe asked and when Mace told them, Tepe pushed the coordinates to the controller that he had took out from his pocket again

((Sorry for the char control but had to do it))

Writer
02-02-2004, 05:01 PM
((Sorry I've not been here for a while.))

Allana remained seated and silent, quietly watching everybody in the room.

(No, it's not much, but hey! At least I'm back, right? :p )

the_lord_Revan
02-03-2004, 01:05 AM
((OOOO i know what ship it is now!!! pretty badass tho!! this is a lot bigger tho.))
" hey i told you Ap, but were almost there so get ready for battle, SUIT UP!!!
Bravo team, you are to go to the planets surface,and to scrounge any other Interdicter ships, preferably the Judicater, because ive look deeper into this "Planet" and have found that there are about 50 interdicter's onplanet. the ship will be about at these coordinates, (he tells bravo team the coordinates) brace yourselves guys, were comin out of hyperspace." "ok now bravo team, try, and i cant put more emphasis on try, to get another interdicter. bravo team moves off the ship, Now you guys, alpha team,(hes pointing to finny, Allana,Apo, And Tepe. lets get suited up. we're to get to the major planetery core and detonate a quantom explosive to stop most production of ships and stuff. lets go

jokemaster
02-03-2004, 09:12 AM
Finny suited up, and checked his blaster.

the_lord_Revan
02-04-2004, 02:47 AM
the group loaded into the Ebon Hawke ( oh and for any of you kotor players(((and replayers))) i DID mean to spell it wrong!) and they head towards the planet. "ok, we have to use plan *hide behind the Whities*(LOL!!!j/k) and get into the Stellar core of the planet. we kill as many people as we can on the way to the implosionary field. when Bravo Team tells us that they got the Judicator, than we can plant the seismic charges. they will trigger an implosion. its better and stronger than an explosion. plus it looks cool as hell! lets go." and they land on the surface of the planet. they head toward the Stellar core, eliminating any resistance in their way. "Red team leader? Come in Red team leader.This is Red team leader Bravo team, Do you have The Judicator?" "Thats affirm. blow her up Mace."" ok guys, head back toward the Ebon Hawke, Ill be alone and ill set the charges, so you guys go so we dont have to wait on anybody but me. now go." they all go back toward the Ebon Hawke, and Mace sets the charges. he uses his force speed all the way to the Ebon Hawke. they take off and get far enough away from the planet with the two Interdictors. You see a Blue Wave of noise blow the planet in half. all of a sudden, tthe planet moves back together, shrinks from actual sight. and then It implodes, making a HUGE hole in space.

((HOLY**** THAT WAS PROBABLY THE BIGGEST POST IVE EVERMADE!!! oh and yes, i did char-control a few times, i hope you guys dont mind!)):eek:

Black Knight of Keno
02-04-2004, 11:28 AM
((No prob))

Tepe looks ou of the small window infront of him. "Damn, now that's a big hole..." he mumbles and hears a beep. He takes the controller out of his pocet and see's that the ship has jumped out of the hyperspace near Mace's Infiltrator

the_lord_Revan
02-04-2004, 02:37 PM
((hey Tepe, do you really live in Finland???))
"Allana? Allana are you there? damn where the hell is she? Hey Tepe, have you seen Allana?i know she was on the ship when we left cuz i saw her, im gonna go and serch the Ebon Hawke."
he walks off and searches the Ebon Hawke. He finds Allana on the ground, hardly breathing."Damnit! Allana, wake up honey, wake up." he hits his commounit,"we need a response team in the Ebon Hawke, NOW!!!! get the Kolto tank ready."((she aint dead,shes been poisoned or something like that, ill prob make it a blaster shot,i dunno.) He lifts her up and starts to carry her to sickbay.(im sorta char-controllin Allana cuz wildjedi isnt here a lot of the time, so I'm sorta ccin her now.:) hey igotta spice up this rpg a bit!!)

SPLAT!!!!!!!!!

Black Knight of Keno
02-04-2004, 06:34 PM
((Yup, Finland's the place. Why?))

Tepe looked around to see Allana but then heard the shouts. He ran towards the shouts just to see Allana on the ground. His eyes closed and he was quiet for few seconds, then he opened his eyes and checked Allana's vitals. "Damnit... How could this happen now... Mace, my ship has some experienced medical droids. You want em' here to help?" Tepe asked and looked at Mace, ready to push the button on his controller.

jokemaster
02-04-2004, 09:09 PM
Finny heard Mace, and quickly scrambled to help him.
"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN DAMMIT?!

Writer
02-04-2004, 10:17 PM
((Thanks for keeping me in this.))

Allana's eyes fluttered. She was regaining consciousness. She mumbled something that could not be understood and tried to move. When she opened her eyes, she could not see anything. Everything was blurry.

As she regained her voice, she said, "I guess that somebody at The Crusty Gizka was paid to get rid of me. I am lucky it is difficult to poison me."

Her eyesight was still fuzzy.

the_lord_Revan
02-05-2004, 12:21 AM
((Shall we "Spice" this rpg up a bit??))
Mace moves over to her," good, i almost thought that we'd actually lost you there, hey you guys why dont you let me tell her something in private? thanks."Finny and the others shuffle out of the room. Mace pushes her hair back off of her face, and then he leans down and kisses her on the lips. they start , well how can you say.....making love on the table.(btw my char is white, so its not inter-racial, i changed!!!) they get done and got dressed, they walked out of sickbay and went to the bridge.the crew looks at them both, and they both have a bit of a glow radiating from them. "hey now guys stop staring and get back to work! set course for...Arkatanis."

((i told you i was gonna spice it up a bit!!!

jokemaster
02-05-2004, 01:25 AM
Finny walked toward Mace.
"Can I ask you something?" He asked

Redwing
02-05-2004, 06:56 AM
((Not to be annoying [again], but Rev? You had permission to do that 'spice' thing, right?))

Black Knight of Keno
02-05-2004, 11:25 AM
((Nope, he didn't. I think))

Tepe looked around and then out of the window, seeing his ship.
"Well, hello there..." Tepe said quietly and he pushed three buttons on his controller, making his ship start pulling the small shuttle(?) in to the hangar. When they were there, Tepe stepped out, saying bye to the others and that Tepe would keep in touch very soon. The shuttle was sent away from the hangar as Tepe walked to the main deck to see if everything was going allright. He sat in his chair infront of the windows and looked as the droids kept working with the humans. The ship blasted towards Handewar that was now near the place.

Writer
02-05-2004, 04:12 PM
((Don't worry Redwing. He didn't convince Allana to fall madly in love with him. Even to the end, she'll treat him proffessionally. I hope to see no more of that.))

the_lord_Revan
02-06-2004, 05:24 AM
((sorry Redwing, and all you other guys who mind, I was a bit drugged up from pain medication, so i really was kinda out there:). if you want i can change it so they just kiss or something, just tell me. im still pretty drugged up from pain meds, but im a bit more coherent.)) Yeah, what'cha want man? I've kinda been wondering about Allana, how or when did she get poisoned? i've been trying to figure it out and the only real possility is that she got micked. only explanation i've got. but what was it you wanted to ask?"

((BTW i DID NOT char control here,just in case you thought i did when i was speaking to Finny, K? and i really will change that if you guys might have been offended by it in any way, and if anybody who views it and wants it changed, ive got no prob with it. and no im not doing a Janet Jackson here and trying for damage control, cuz THERE WAS NO REAL DAMAGE!!!!! lol sry.thx guys!

Black Knight of Keno
02-06-2004, 05:47 AM
((Damn you sick pervert *bitchslap* :p ))

Tepe looks out from his ship's main deck, seeing the shuttle he just left and then Handewar space station. The ship quietly docked for repairs and Tepe got commands flowing on the main deck

the_lord_Revan
02-06-2004, 06:03 AM
((Damnit man, its not like i did it on my own accord!!, i really dont mind changing it, and anyways, redwings bugging me like hell, i dont think he likes me*sniff* oh well,any ways, what the hell are you doing? i thought that was in the Trek universe, isnt it??well i guess i probably should stfu considering my last-last post. hey Redwing i got a question for you. how bad do you have to be to get BANNED!?!? on that one thread,what saber color do you use? or something like that, a guy got banned! did you do it, can the thread starter do it? and if so,how mush(pure proof rite there that im still drugged up!)much*crap must one do to get banned???

weiderudare
02-06-2004, 07:03 AM
(((((((em, you know that Redwing is a mod right??)))))

Black Knight of Keno
02-06-2004, 03:35 PM
((Revan, it is normally, but this is a SW ship(now) and maybe the Trek ship was a great great grandfather of this ship :p ))

jokemaster
02-06-2004, 08:30 PM
"First of all, You're the only person I know of who shields all of his thoughts all the time. First question: What's the plan? In my profession, I need to know that, it's never been a problem, I've always been able to read it out of the captain's mind, but with you, i need to ask. Second: Does being able to read people's minds mean I could be a jedi?"

Redwing
02-06-2004, 11:17 PM
((Rev: um. actually, my bad. You're allowed to character control in your own thread if you MUST. But any other place, it's against the rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80298). So. Oops. :animelol:

I really need to re-organize those rules. They suck.

Banned? Well. This doesn't go for the Swamp, but nothing you do in here will likely get me trying to ban you unless you make of a habit of trying to piss people off. ;) (And nope, thread starters can't ban people.)

Wow, now I feel guilty for polluting the thread with excess conversation when I'm not even a part of it. :D *note to self: join new RPGs already*))

jokemaster
02-07-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Redwing
(( *note to self: join new RPGs already*))
((*takes out all notes to self Redwing did about joining new RPGs, and adds that one.*))

the_lord_Revan
02-07-2004, 12:37 AM
((lol thx for answering me redwing, i just saw a guy, ((Check this rpg out, i think its called "what is your favorite saber color and why?" theres a guy there who is banned, so i was just wondering, btw I think you should make it so thread starters can ban ppl, it might keep somethings from happening, ya know?as for the cc thing, most o the people in this thread dont mind if we char control each other, and i really dont mind if anyone char-controls me!:D, but did you see what i put in jedi war?? that was after i saw this, and i got kinda pissed, sry!:o THX!! oh and do you want me to change the thing^^? Hey redwing, i read part of the rules, i liked this one!

And no God-moding.

This means:

"I am all-powerful, all knowing, omnipotent being and I can whoop everything on Earth"
lol))
((o and btw redwing, dont feel bad about polluting my thread, you can even be part of it if you want!!!:D ))
"well for the first question Finny, i cant really help you with, because ive gained a certain, how can you say, Mental Block. most people can be read cuz they havent trained against it.
As for the second.... i dunno, maybe we should go to Corusant next, before we go to Arkatanis, because i have felt a bit of a force swell when im around you,so...." Mace walks over to the control panel, he replans the course,"there, now we are going to the council, i'll send a message ahead to Master Vandar, and i will get a bit off sleep after that.See ya"

I'm serious about that Redwing, if you want, join this rpg, you post a lot so... its easier to keep it going, and can you post some in Life of the Jedi, cuz im kinda worried about its.... how can you say..survivability, its seems to kinda be fighting for its life!!!thx man, and i realize that hey! why am i getting mad at you for messing with my stuff? your just doing your job!!!(btw i think you modders should give ban/boot capabilities to thread starters!!!;) )

the_lord_Revan
02-07-2004, 07:59 PM
"sir we've arrvied" a uniformed man says to Mace."ohhhh, thank you,good job."mace replies, then he rubs his head,"what did i drink?" he gets dressed and heads to the bridge,"Finny, ready to meet the high council? cuz were here. lets go.

jokemaster
02-07-2004, 11:47 PM
Finny stepped out, his hair actually combed. He actually looked respectable now.
"I guess I'm ready."

the_lord_Revan
02-08-2004, 01:03 AM
((hey Jokemaster, u think Redwing should join this rpg?atleast thered be more posts!!:D ))
"lets go, we need to see them in about 5 minutes, but it could take awile if they want to train you, so lets go. Hey, anybody want anything while im down here? i could get someone another lightsaber, if they want." Finny and Mace get on the Ebon Hawke, and go to the planet below....

the_lord_Revan
02-08-2004, 01:04 AM
((hey Jokemaster, u think Redwing should join this rpg?atleast thered be more posts!!:D ))
"lets go, we need to see them in about 5 minutes, but it could take awile if they want to train you, so lets go. Hey, anybody want anything while im down here? i could get someone another lightsaber, if they want." Finny and Mace get on the Ebon Hawke, and go to the planet below...."hey man, when i come out of the chamber, ill tell you to come in so... just wait outside the room till i do k?"

the_lord_Revan
02-08-2004, 01:06 AM
((oops, i hit back and edited my post, instead of editing normally, oops. i guess i can keep it there, JUST DISREGARD THE FIRST POST THERE EVERYBODY!!!!!

jokemaster
02-08-2004, 01:33 AM
"Sure" He said, and sat down on a chair.

the_lord_Revan
02-08-2004, 03:57 AM
((i control all of jedi council!))
"yes master windu, sense him i can"says master Gondaon, very powerful he is, send him in, let me speak to him myself." Mace goes to the door and motions Finny to come."ahhh yess, i sense great power within you young one, but you still have a dark kernal within you, wise would it be to make a jedi out of you?"
Master long-headed guy says"i think we could side him with Mace, for he could probably turn him fully into a Jedi of the light, isn't that right mace?""yes, i think i could keep him on the right path."" well then,settled this is, make a Jedi out of you we shall, go see master varook for your tests.

((master long headed guy! lol))

Black Knight of Keno
02-08-2004, 06:51 AM
((Revan, You mean the long headed guy in the council on Episode 1&2? Hi's Ki-Adi-Mundi just so you know if you meant him :p ))

Tepe's ship landed on one of the coruscant's landing bay's. Tepe walks out and see's a smaller edition of the Jedi transport. Tepe walks in it and soon he is in the Jedi temple. He walks on the corridors and greet's many Jedi's as he stops next to the door of the high council. He sits down on a chair and waits.

jokemaster
02-08-2004, 01:43 PM
Finny followed teh council member, wondering what the tests were

the_lord_Revan
02-08-2004, 11:27 PM
((thx Tepe, i couldnt remember until now, since i read your post AND rewatched epi II!))
Ki-Adi-Mundi made Finny recite the code of the Jedi, then asked him about his lightsaber,"What colour would you like? there are many colours, but i can only give you, Blue, orange, green, yellow, and purple, and you might find others, such as the Mantle of the Force. choose your colour, then go to the workbench and construct your lightsaber."

"Tepe, how you like that lightshow,eh? i told you it looks cool as hell."Mace replied to Tepe." im getting Finny trained so were all Jedi, plus he has a strong Aura about him, and a great destiny(my char is sorta like the white version of Jolee Bindo, in SWKotOR!)
My name is Manual Calavera!!!

jokemaster
02-08-2004, 11:33 PM
"I think I'll make it green" Said Finny, and sat down to work on it.

the_lord_Revan
02-09-2004, 12:40 AM
((hey JM tell your force powers, so we know them.))
"good, yess very good. everything seems to be set in place perfectly. good, now you may go see Mace, he will take you from here."
"hey Tepe did you need to see the Council?
cuz were about to go so you might wanna hurry up, but if we leave before you, were going to planet Arkatanis, so ill meet you there"he says as Finny walks out."lets go, we might need somethings before we go, but im leaving to the Leviathan, shes my baby!"
LOL((btw Jokemaster, i u diddnt read ^ top, just tell me your force powers!))

Black Knight of Keno
02-09-2004, 11:38 AM
Tepe nodded as the two men walked away. Tepe walked in to see the council. They talked for three hours and then Tepe left the council. When he got to his ship, he told the coordinates of Arkatanis. Then they were off.

jokemaster
02-09-2004, 12:18 PM
((Powers: Force Statis, force-mind trick, force jump/pull/push. saber-throw, saber-offense, saber-defense, force-mind read, and force-sense danger thingy.))
Finny followed Windu.

Writer
02-09-2004, 11:08 PM
Allana was still on the Leviathan when Finny and Mace returned, but she was getting a little impatient for their return and was walking to docking bay 39 to get her ship when she saw Finny and Mace walking the other way. Seeing them, she changed her mind and turned to walk with them.

"How did the meeting go?" she asked.

jokemaster
02-09-2004, 11:19 PM
"Good, I think" Replied Finny.

the_lord_Revan
02-10-2004, 12:06 AM
((lol force-sense-danger thingie!))
"Quite,they sensed the same thing as I, and so we've trained him.
now all we have to do is make it to Arkatanis alive.
Helmsmen, set course for Arkatanis, and be quick about it."

Writer
02-11-2004, 04:50 PM
"All we have to do?" Allana repeated, her eyes sparkling with laughter. "You make it sound too easy. It won't be that easy and you know it. There are many obstacles between here and there, some of them easy, some of them hard. It won't be easy at all."

the_lord_Revan
02-12-2004, 12:15 AM
" i know, I know, but we DO have 2 interdicter ships so.... first we've gotta find out whats there since we have no idea yet.
well just find out.

the_lord_Revan
02-14-2004, 01:28 PM
((wow if my 'nets not screwing up, then no-one has posted in over 5 days!!!!!!!))
Finny, Allana, Tepe, Apo, and mace were in the combat center,overveiwing the starmaps. all of a sudden the ship rocked with and explosion.
"General quarters, all hands man your battle stations,we are under attack, I repeat we are under attack! Captain to the bridge!"
"Damn! lets go everbody." they all ran to the bridge.
"sir we have four Rakatan battlecruisers of the port side, i need your orders!"
"Aim for the bridge, both banks..." the Rakatan ship fires again..."FIRE!" the ship gets hit with a crippling blow to the bridge of the ship, and explodes." repeat the same thing with each ship, wait until each ship fires, fire after they do, their shields lower for 5 seconds after they fire!"

jokemaster
02-14-2004, 01:54 PM
"Mace, those are battlecruisers, they won't be alone." Warned Finny. Those ships never traveled without another type of ship escorting them.

Black Knight of Keno
02-14-2004, 02:51 PM
((I'm not in your ship, Revan!))

Tepe looked as the ship was being attacked and then saw a huge ship flying towards them. Tepe commanded that the ship had to be destroyed. Every turret was manned and Tepe's ship attacked.

the_lord_Revan
02-14-2004, 06:00 PM
(( im aware of that, u were there for a sec, then warped back!+its about time you got here again guys!)) "well be alright, after we finish this next one were outta here. we'd better get the hell outta here NOW. Helmsmen, re-enter hyperspace! go go go, now!!!!

Hiroki
02-14-2004, 08:31 PM
(( Hi guys! I just read some of your thread, and I noticed its 20,000 years before A new Hope, correct? Well, why do you have lightsabers instead of swords? Didn't the Jedi/Sith use a special type of sword back around the time of the first Jedi/Sith? Since lightsabers wern't invented yet. Atleast thats how it looked in JA and KotOR... ))

jokemaster
02-14-2004, 08:56 PM
((Play KotOR again, they use lightsasbers, and JA takes place AFTER Return of the Jedi))
Finny ran to a turret, and started shooting at the battlecruiser, aiming for it's engine, knowing that the bridge was heavily armored.

weiderudare
02-14-2004, 11:31 PM
((((((Aint it strange that most of the jedi members are in this thread even though its placed 20k years before the movies?))))

jokemaster
02-14-2004, 11:45 PM
((I'm thinking ancestors))

Hiroki
02-14-2004, 11:45 PM
(( I don't mean the present Sith at Korriban! I ment for example, in Ajunta Pals tomb, he had a sword, an evil Sith sword. Also, at the end of JA you fight Marka Ragnos or however its spelled, when he takes over Tavion, he pulls out a old sword, and attacks you. The sword can stand up to your lightsaber, however. Apperantly he powered it with Dark Force energy, thats why it was glowing and had electric sparks. ))

jokemaster
02-14-2004, 11:53 PM
((I think that was cortosis, whatever, the fact stands, there probably were lightsabers in this age. Even if there weren't, how many RPGs have you seen that stand up to the movie's/game's/books' continuity))

Hiroki
02-14-2004, 11:57 PM
(( Meh, I guess thats true. ))

Apologetic
02-15-2004, 01:15 AM
(((Didja miss me :D)))

Ap Ran down the ship into a small hangar. Where his ship was and hopped in.(((Btw Knocking me down....big no no :D )))He took out of the ship and flew into battle."Where are these cruisers from? My scanners are getting trouble"Ap hit his consol"BAH. ! need to maintain this thing better!"

Writer
02-15-2004, 01:19 AM
"Force!" Allana swore as she toppled to the ground in the shaking. Getting up, she heard what they were being attacked by and wondered aloud, "How did those things sneak up on us like that?"

Apologetic
02-15-2004, 01:27 AM
Ap had wondered the same thing. With a ship this large and advanced there should be better scanners than that.He knew he should have checked it out. There then came a swarm of bombarding bullets from the turrents on the ship."I cant handle hits like that!"Ap did a 360 turn as he he swung to thr right. He was taking bits of damage and his sheilds were weakening."Blast you!"Ap kicked the consol again and the sheilds reached optimum and the guns went into attack position. Ap went in straight ahead and fired at the turrents but they were sheilded."We need to consentrate at one turrent at a time!"Ap thought that with only the short number of ships it was almost hopless against the battle cruiser.

the_lord_Revan
02-15-2004, 01:28 AM
(( hey newguy. I MADE THIS UP!!!!(((dont think im getting mad at you k? im not!))) Jedi are Jedi, they have lightsabers if i say they do, they can have giant heads with beams of light sticking outta their foreheads! i just try to keep it with jedi, and anyways, look at the name of my thread!!! KotORv1.2!!! as for u agologetic, what happened!?!? ya fall off a brigde or somethin???just wondering.... new guy, u can join if ya want, just cr8 a char!
and they DID have lightsabers then, and most swords were made with a Cortosis-weave, so they were a bit stronger against sabers!))
" Apo, im at your 9 o'clock so don't shoot at me!" Mace said as they both flew toward the newly arrived ultra-super cucamonga pooper ship ((don't friggin ask, I couldn't make up a cool sounding normal SWs name! Pronounced cuk-a-mong-a!!))

((oh and new guy, she had the staff thingie!!!!!! and Ajunta Pal, he was from b4 KotOR, about 10k years b4 or something like that!!!!! so anyways, its close enough 2 the game anyways! if ya want u can join))((oh and Apo, I liked knoking u down:D it was fun!

the_lord_Revan
02-15-2004, 01:30 AM
HOLY FORZIZZLE DIZZLE!!!!!! i just posted that after u guys did it!!! U POSTED B4 I COULD POST MINE!!!! what a coincedence!!

the_lord_Revan
02-15-2004, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by weiderudare
((((((Aint it strange that most of the jedi members are in this thread even though its placed 20k years before the movies?))))

not really, cuz i made windu a really damn old guy, so.... and the guy who talks like Yoda is his ancester, and most of the Jedi council is diff, cept Ki-Adi-Mundi, but i changed it a bit!!!

sry redwing about triple posting, i just wanted 2 answer all the ???'s k?

Apologetic
02-16-2004, 02:27 AM
(((Naw just been busy and missed this rp)))
Ap took a turrent out but was almost severely damaged by another one."We cant fight this! we need to beat it!"

jokemaster
02-16-2004, 02:30 AM
"AIM AT THE ENGINES, THEY'RE THE WEAK POINT" Yelled Finny over the comm.

the_lord_Revan
02-16-2004, 11:40 PM
the Ebon Hawke lands at fulls speed on the big ship( I dont wanna type it everytime i mention it!) and is automatically attacked by about 50 Rakatan soldiers. her auto-turrets open fire on them and start moing them down."mmmm i love the smell of burnt alien in the morning." he readies his lightsabers and heads out of the ship.

****NEXT POST!!!****
he feels a strong dark presence, though thinks nothing of it, regaurding it as just the ship. big mistake."hey Apo, you gonna land or what??" he says over the com-link."ITS PRETTY SAFE TO LAND, AS MY SHIP MOED DOWN ALMOST EVERY GUY ON DEFENSE!"

oopS i hit caps, so i didnt mean to type in all caps!!!just read it as norm!!!

the_lord_Revan
02-22-2004, 01:51 PM
He starts to cut into the door, when it opens, four sith are behind it,one of them begin to speak,"we saw you from the bridge, Mr.Windu,and we must say that you won't survive this""oh is that so? well *i think you might want to go and fly away from the ship.*" "please don't try to alter our minds Mr.Windu, for we cannot be persuaded to do anything but that of what were supposed to do. now you die" and the battle begins as the speaking Sith charges at Mace, Lightsaber drawn. Mace slices him in half with a chuckle "now tell me boys, Do you really think you can win?" the rest charge at him and he starts to slice them into pieces, Laughing all the time. Apo, Cover me from space while I go to the bridge! i might have to go back into space but probably not, just make sure no bombers show up and attack this ship."

He heads to the bridge, slicing some sith troopers along the way. when he gets to the bridge a Sith Master stands there, waiting for him.Mace says "ahh at last! I've been lookingfor you, took me long enough to find you, you slippery WORM!!!!" "Mace, you won't survive this encounter." "AH my young Padawan, really, I've been told that about 984 times in my life, and if i died all those times, well i'd be one dead bastard! now enough talk, lets kill each other!" and they both begin to fight, Mace slightly winning, he pushes him and jumps to put his lightsaber next to his head."I told you Malcolm, the dark side never wins, not over superior skill. join us, and you can live, I'll bring you back over to the lightside, and you can ive. or i'll just cut the top of your head off, very slowly, and painfully. so, what do you choose?"

"I'll join your so called"PARTY" as long as you don't change my powers."
"Fair enough. now lets go" he says and they both run off of the ship, heading back for the Leviathan."Allana ready the bridge for my arrival, we have a new recruit!" he says and lands on the ship

Writer
02-23-2004, 11:10 PM
"Ready the bridge," Allana muttered to herself. "What is there to prepare?"

She informed those on the bridge that their captain would soon be arriving and sat down to wait. Then she thought about his mention of a new recruit and stood, a frown on her face.

jokemaster
02-23-2004, 11:37 PM
Finny went to sit near Allana. He read her face.
"You don't like the new recruit thing either huh?"

Writer
02-23-2004, 11:45 PM
"How many people does Mace need?" Allana wondered aloud, since Finny had spoken. "Yes, I doubt this new recruit will be an asset to our mission. I cannot help but doubt Mace's mind here."

She shook her head. "I suppose we will understand things better when he gets here."

the_lord_Revan
02-24-2004, 12:13 AM
"Allana, void that, no people, just ready my cabin for a bit of.....remodeling. i'm gonna do something with my *new*revruit, by the way, he's my old Padawan. Finny, your a knight now, no longer Padawan. Congrats, now lets go."
"Hey Apo, you coming, or do you want to fly shotgun with us? I could catch you in our hyperspace wake, then slingshot you ahead of us. its up to you."

jokemaster
02-24-2004, 12:15 AM
"What an unexpected promotion" Muttered Finny.

Writer
02-24-2004, 12:18 AM
"He's probably a little flustered by the reappearance of his old padawan," Allana said to Finny. "By the way, though, I do believe you deserve the promotion."

She left the bridge to tidy up Mace's quarters and as she went, she shook her head in amazement.

"What am I, a housekeeper?" she muttered to herself. "I've suffered a demotion."

jokemaster
02-24-2004, 12:21 AM
"Yes you have, now if you could polish my boots and blasters I could give you a tip." Finny called out before he left.

Writer
02-24-2004, 12:30 AM
Allana completely ignored Finny's comments and went to Mace's quarters. When she got there, she used the Force to pick everything up and deposit it where it belonged. Then she left and made her way back to the bridge.

the_lord_Revan
02-24-2004, 09:07 PM
Mace lands on the ship bringing his Padawan bound with him.he moves to his quarters and binds him on a sturdy bolted down bench. he force locks his door, then heads to the bridge, on the way he stops in in Finny's quarters,"hey man, do you mind gaurding my door, make sure he doesn't escape. I've got him force bound to a bench, but I taught him, so...."a faraway look appears in his eyes," just do it for me, kay?" he leaves and goes to the bridge and finds Allana,"sorry for making you do that, but good job on such short notice. I would give you a credit reward but...we are in a ship together, so just ask me. I'm a bit shaken up from finding him, but I'll get over it, I just hope I can change him, because if not....I'm gonna have to kill him. I don't wanna do that. I hope we don't have to stop anymore than we already have, because we're pretty close. i'm gonna go talk to the council in my room, and start turning him, I might meed your help so be ready if I call you, meditate, charge your force strength as much as possible. I might need you to get Tepe on board too." He left dor his cabin to get this ready. he enters his room and sits down and looks at Malcolm," mmm mmm mmm, what did i tell you boy? the dark side is hard to resist, it can corrupt the strongest of us Jedi! Damnit, how many times???? at least a hundred. im getting this darkness outta you. and you aren't gonna like it, but it won't change your powers, like we said.
now I've gotta speak to the council, so don't speak."

He pops open a vid-screen" master, i need to ask you about an old ritual. I've found my old Padawan, and I've got to do the old pullout power, but I don't have enough strength to make it work effectivly. I have 4 Jedi that can help me, so I just need help on how to do it."

***im gonna make another post cuz this will be huge as hell***

the_lord_Revan
02-24-2004, 09:22 PM
***finishing post 4^^^^^^^!!!***

"well Master Windu, we need to know how badly corrupted he is.show him to us." Mace pulls Malcolm to the vid-screen."hmmm the young one hasn't been taken very badly, only two or three Jedi will be needed.""ok hold on, i need to get the other Jedi" he hits his comm channel,"Allana come to my quarters, tell Finny to come in too when you get outside the door."

"ok guys now you can tell me what to do." concentrate very hard on the darkness within him. all of you. now concintrate harder and harder."a shadow starts to twist and turn around the room, realesed from Malcolms body."now I can see it, concentrate with all of your Force Power on that shadow. try to crush it into a tiny ball. now destroy it." A blinding flash of light explodes from the shadow. Malcolm lays unconciess(i no thats spelled very wrong!)
good job you three.that is only been completed by about 10 Jedi, so consider yourselves lucky."the vid-screen closes and Mace looks at the ground. Than he passes out.

((someone else finish what happens 2 me!!!))

jokemaster
02-26-2004, 12:16 AM
"Thanks Mace." Says Finny into the comlink. He tries again and again. Finally he bolts to Mace's room, finding him unconcious.
"Mace, you all right?"

Black Knight of Keno
02-26-2004, 12:22 PM
Tepe looked out of his ship's window only to see Mace's ship. He knew something was wrong. Tepe got to the teleportation room with three soldiers. The teleport teleported Tepe and the soldiers into Mace's ship. They walked to Mace's room. "Well, well. This little ritual maker should get some rest now" Tepe took Mace's legs and one of the soldiers took his arms and they carried Mace to the bed. Tepe looked around. He was standing near the door as his soldiers kept an eye how Mace was doing.

((Yeah, I know. Just stick with the teleport's. That's obviously why I got back to my ship if you look back posts))

the_lord_Revan
02-27-2004, 12:49 AM
((its cool, it'll work 4 what were doin!))
Mace awakes to find himself on his bed, his chamber empty.
he tries to stand but finds that he is too weak to move.
"Damn, I guess that took a little too much work...Allana, could you come to my quarters?"he says over his bedside comlink

the_lord_Revan
03-01-2004, 10:39 PM
((guys some one else can do something if u want!!!))

jokemaster
03-01-2004, 11:27 PM
Finny strode back and forth the bridge, supervising the crew.

Writer
03-02-2004, 12:41 AM
Allana sighed and moved to obey.

"I must be a human yoyo," she muttered to herself. "First one place, then a completely different place."

She walked into Mace's quarters and stood for a moment, just watching him, waiting for him to tell her wat he wanted.

the_lord_Revan
03-02-2004, 10:28 PM
We'll be arriving soon, I want the entire team to meditate. No exeptions, we all are gonna need have a ton of Force power. I want you to get even more than everybody, because you and I did the meditation.I've Meditated quite a bit, but I know you haven't.So tell the others, then go meditate.

jokemaster
03-02-2004, 11:20 PM
Finny kept patrolling the ship, checking on its status.

Writer
03-03-2004, 03:07 PM
Allana used the Force to inform the team to meditate as she walked back to her quarters. There, she dropped into a meditative position and did as she was told.

jokemaster
03-03-2004, 09:55 PM
Finny ignored the order. He did not enjoy meditating, and didn't find it useful. Besides, someone had to watch the crew. He rationalized.

the_lord_Revan
03-05-2004, 12:45 AM
Mace stood up, fully recharged. He heard footsteps in the chamber beyond his. he stood up and walked out.he saw Finny and said"are you fully charged finny?or maybe you wanna talk about something, since you have such a strange troubled look on your face"

jokemaster
03-05-2004, 12:51 AM
"Something about this doesn't smell right" Replied Finny.

the_lord_Revan
03-05-2004, 12:52 AM
What do you mean"

jokemaster
03-05-2004, 09:45 PM
Finny shrugged. "I got a bad feeling about this. I guess I must be nervous."

the_lord_Revan
03-06-2004, 12:58 AM
"maybe, ive found that just clearing your mind works great"

jokemaster
03-06-2004, 03:45 AM
"I'm not much for clearing one's mind. I'd rather figure things out for myself."

the_lord_Revan
03-07-2004, 01:20 AM
"well then it depends"

((lol, well than this is a quick post!))

jokemaster
03-07-2004, 01:26 AM
"Depends on what?"

the_lord_Revan
03-07-2004, 07:43 PM
"depends on, Oh well were here!!better tell the crew, get ready.
im gonna go talk to the council."
he walks off into his bedchambers. the same vid-screen pops out
"ahh comrades, what is it you require of this planet,((what was the name again?? im too lazy to go back and look!))"
"well we need you to spy, and also do other things as well, maybe like getting an addition to our fleet...."
"good enough. Windu out."
the screen drops back into the desk and he walks out.
"well"he addresses the party" we're gonna have to go down and spy on this planet. we'll also have to get somekind of ship, the Republic wants it. it's real big, and only WE can get it. lets go."

Black Knight of Keno
03-07-2004, 08:03 PM
((Ki-Adi-Mundi))

Tepe stood in the group. "So, you mean that the jedi's are nowdays the thief's and spy's?" Tepe asked, looking at Mace. After Tepe got his answer, he got back into his ship that launched Tepe into the planet with an escaping pod. The ship tried to stealth the pod so it wouldn't been seen by the planet's defence system. The pod soon crashed on a small rocky area where Tepe hid, trying to contacthis ship. He heard onlu static from the pod's communicator and so he used his own and talked with the officers there for many hours. The pod has not been detected by the planet's defence system for all that the ship had noticed but there was a chance of some foot soldiers and travellers that patrol around the wild. Tepe hid in a cave behind the pod for a while and then got a contact to Mace. "Mace, I'm hiding in a cave. My ship's radar says that I'm about two miles from somekind of a metropolis" Tepe said and waited for an answer. He heard speak from the rocks and hid behind some rocks in the darker part of the cave. He had hidden the pod with some rocks that he moved with the force.

the_lord_Revan
03-07-2004, 10:44 PM
((no the name of the planet! i remembered now tho!))
"Your farther away than us, I'm in the city. you could've just landed here, instead of landing like a bat outta hell! I'll try to make my way over to you, so just hold on."

Black Knight of Keno
03-08-2004, 09:45 AM
"No, I'm coming there. Wait me in the northern outskirts" Tepe replied and put his commlink away. He saw allready the guards. "Damnit... Grun's..." Tepe mumbled and made a distraction with the force. He ran to the grun's and sliced them half with his lightsaber. "Sorry for doing that... But I have to be unnoticed" Tepe said and dragged the grun bodies to the dark cave. "I ain't coming here again" Tepe said and used all his force to move a huge rock to cover the cave. Tepe then ran with force towards the northern outskirts of the town

the_lord_Revan
03-08-2004, 09:40 PM
"good enough" he went back into the City.
Walks into a bar called the Crusty Fart.
"well thats a good name for a Cantina"he says" Everyone, Meet in the CRusty Fart, Don't ask about the name."

jokemaster
03-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by the_lord_Revan
Crusty Fart.

(( :eyeraise: ))
"You want to drink in a place with that name?

the_lord_Revan
03-08-2004, 09:47 PM
"sure why not? Anyways, were not getting a drink."

jokemaster
03-08-2004, 09:48 PM
"I am"

the_lord_Revan
03-08-2004, 09:50 PM
"your problem"

the_lord_Revan
03-10-2004, 08:05 PM
uhhh guys? POST!!!!! I'm not gonna double post here((oops i just did!!))but i get on and check everyday! sometimes twice and three times!If i gotta keep this thang up by myself i will!!

"Hey Tepe, did you reach the city yet?"

Writer
03-11-2004, 03:21 AM
Allana stared at the name of the cantina and shook her head.

"He never ceases to amaze me," she muttered, but then shrugged her shoulders. "Anything, so long as it's 'crusty' attracts his attention."

She walked in and sat down, momentarily attracting the attention of everybody in the cantina. She gives each person a stare that makes them shudder and they turn back to their drinks and she sits in silence.

Black Knight of Keno
03-11-2004, 12:08 PM
((Revan, many of us have had to wait for many, many weeks before someone even posted into some of the threads. Every topic's not like the Matrix: Restarted))

You could hear a few thumps if the cantina would be quiet but you couldn't as all the music played and so on. Tepe suddenly sat next to Mace. "What's up?" He asked and drank some of his ale that he got from one wookie as he runned with the force

((Edit: Sry, got mixed up eith the other threads and Tana :P ))

the_lord_Revan
03-12-2004, 12:36 AM
((uhh...huh??? i post when ppl post on my threads! And..Tyra?? whos that?? I'm mace remember!! Im Tana in lotj!!!))
"ahh, your lovely ice stare, do I ever tire of seeing cowards falter under it? of course not! Lets Just hope you can use it if we ever get captured! hmm... want a drink? well... maybe not, considering the name and all!"

the_lord_Revan
03-13-2004, 09:13 PM
K thx, hey im not gettin banned if you read this post before i erased it, but im still good!

Writer
03-14-2004, 02:46 PM
Allana laughed, which gave Mace a little surprise, for Allana had rarely shown any emotion during the time he had known her.

"Oh, it may still be of some use if we are captured," she told him, her eyes still sparkling. "After all, they always use the cowards to guard the cells." Then she added. "But we're not going to get caught, now are we?" She shook her head, still smiling.

the_lord_Revan
03-15-2004, 11:39 PM
"good point, and I hope we arent gonna get captured, we probably aren't gonna, so don't worry too much! you so sexy!"

Writer
03-20-2004, 07:18 PM
Allana nodded, signifying that she had heard what Mace had said. Then, she glanced around the room. She turned back to Mace.

"Remind me why we're here," she said.

the_lord_Revan
03-21-2004, 11:57 PM
we've gotta wait till Tepe comes here"

the_lord_Revan
03-29-2004, 09:41 PM
GOOD GOD!!! I'm gonna cc Tepe since he seemingly fell off the face of the planet!
Tepe wlaks into the bar, sittin down next to the others.
Mace starts,
"Okay, now that we're all here, we can get down to buisness, we're gonna have to get to the trash area. I hope ya'll brought your crappy boots!!" he stood up waiting for the others to do the same.

jokemaster
03-29-2004, 09:50 PM
Finny raised one eyebrow at Mace. Everyone knew what he was thinking, first the name of the bar, now the trash area.

the_lord_Revan
03-29-2004, 11:36 PM
Mace reached into his cloak, pulling out a midi-map (( hmm... sounds like Mini!)) and leads the group over to an area of gaurds.
"Watch this." he Force-Pulls a huge barrel, which levitates about 50 ft off of the ground. A Sith trooper sees it and starts to fire at it. at the same instant Mace drops it onto the group of troopers. The blaster bolt penetrates the explosive hull of the barrel. A huge explosion rocks the area, instantly vaporizing the Sith troopers. ((BOOM!!!)) "heh heh" they run through the area till they get to the trash facility. "Hmm.... this is an abnormal facility. the structure weld joints at the bottom seem to be reinforced by a Cortosis weave of some kind, hence their greenish glow.
(( they're glowing green!))does anybody have some ideas, cuz i was gonna try to rip the structural weld joints spart, which would then create a malfunction, destroying the facility. Strangley, we seem to have turned into jedi-terrorists!! who has any kind of a better idea than mine?

jokemaster
03-29-2004, 11:49 PM
"If we plant explosives along with a barrel on the support pillars we can make it look like an accident. "

the_lord_Revan
03-30-2004, 12:07 AM
Maybe, but do we want it to look like an accident?

jokemaster
03-30-2004, 12:55 AM
"If what I've seen so far is true, the sith control most of the police here, so yes, we would."

the_lord_Revan
03-31-2004, 02:41 AM
"hmm... did you bring enough explosives?"

jokemaster
03-31-2004, 11:07 AM
"Of course"

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-01-2004, 02:00 PM
*steps out of a corridor after hearing hte explosion i ignite my lightsaber*

i had heard we had intruders, time to remedy that....

the_lord_Revan
04-01-2004, 03:13 PM
Revan senses him, which he then lifts him up into the air, crushin his chest. I slam him back down onto the ground, letting him live.

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-01-2004, 03:19 PM
*********mmmm is this LS ending or DS ending?***********

*stands* forgive me my lord, i didn't recognize you

the_lord_Revan
04-03-2004, 02:44 PM
(( LS!!! So don't call me your lord!lol just call me Mace or Master windu))
"ahh... i'm sorry, it was a simple mistake on both of our parts.would you like to join our party?

((hey, post your stats, such as your name, fp's, descrip., ship, etc.etc. and you can only have powers consisting with kotor and jk2+ k? no swg powers!))

((everybody, introduce yourself to guyver....
Hello fellow LF-er, My name is The_Lord_Revan, but everybody just calls me Revan! I am the creator of this thread. I'd probably say that Jokemaster is the co-creator of it cuz we post a lot, and I'm also char-controlling Darth Tepe until he gets back, **When ever that will be!**))

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-04-2004, 03:02 AM
i feel at this time mace that we best all stick together, so yes i will join you

the_lord_Revan
04-05-2004, 01:03 AM
((hey, post your stats, such as your name, fp's, descrip., ship, etc.etc. and you can only have powers consisting with kotor and jk2+ k? no swg powers!))

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-05-2004, 03:59 AM
i did

the_lord_Revan
04-07-2004, 02:20 PM
no u didnt!
look at my 1st post in here so you can c what im talkin bout!