PDA

View Full Version : Cantina 6: PTH Part IV, Dark Surprises


Pages : 1 [2] 3

Deac
04-07-2004, 03:17 PM
[Right...well, forget it]

Orthos: It's caved in!

Gortick: What do we do now?

Admiral
04-07-2004, 06:45 PM
Svafa: All of that doesn't matter if we decide he won't be coming along. *turning to Guy* Guy, sorry to tell you but what you said either right or wrong doesn't matter as well. If we fail in curing or eliminating them this world will be destroyed regarless of what impact it will have on the quest. We have three options available to us. Cure them, kill them or we all die it is just that simple.

So I suggest we stop standing around talking and resume hunting the trio. At least that is what I'm going to do, the rest of you can either help me or do what ever. You have a minute to decide.

Kuuki
04-07-2004, 06:55 PM
RH Irvine "I'm continueing on."

WH Irvine "Definately! Hell if I'm envolved, might as well."

RH Irvine "By the way, if not noticed our armour has been removed by a spell that Heimdall embuned on our armour. I already know what you'll say for the reason behind it, like: 'Why would we give free armour then for you to keep it if you betray us...' Quite ingenious that you can manipulate objects like that." *smiles* "I might have to study up on magic on my free time."

Admiral
04-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Svafa: Your lucky he didn't let the armor kill you. Somehow I don't think you will be able to learn our spells.

Redwing
04-07-2004, 08:20 PM
Raschel: This is...Ugh, never mind. I'll do whatever you all decide. What other choice is there?

Guy: It seems the 'trio' don't intend to kill us at this point. This gives us a slight advantage for the time being. But who knows how long that will last?

*Guy taps buttons on a device on his arm* I'm summoning my ship. I'm keying it to my current bio-magical signature, so it can't be controlled by anyone but me. In the event that I become infected as our three deserted members are, my signature will change and the ship will revert to autopilot, and none of us will be able to control it. We can use my ship to find the trio as it can track them much better than my portable equipment can.

----------

Town

*Aidan dispatches the remaining droids with lightning*

Marin: <From our dimension? How interesting.>

Aidan: Interesting, maybe. Where is Heimdall? I hear a riot not so far off.

Admiral
04-07-2004, 08:32 PM
Svafa: Sorry, you do that we die. Idun will assume you are trying to get off the planet, and are infected. Put your ship back.

Redwing
04-07-2004, 08:38 PM
((Admiral:

"Admiral Odin: hello
Redwing - Aether Veneficus: Hey
Redwing - Aether Veneficus: Ugh. The online messenger I'm using to connect to MSN is horrid - it only displays a person as online if you already talking to them, it seems
Redwing - Aether Veneficus: *you are
Redwing - Aether Veneficus: Uh, still around?
Redwing - Aether Veneficus: if you're actually getting my messages, just replied to PtH.
Admiral Odin: are you there?"

Ugh. I hate Lycos.

Will post again with actual reply.))

Redwing
04-07-2004, 08:57 PM
Guy: Unfortunately, Idun does not have the appropriate equipment or knowledge to judge that. I do. I am the only one here who does, unless you aren't telling everything. Also, if I became infected and intended to escape she has no way of preventing me from doing so. I would simply summon my ship here through warp space or open a portal into it on the Asgardried, speak a word, and be gone into warp space before she could do anything. Now I need my ship. If as you said, Idun has some way of determining whether any of us are infected, I suggest that you ask her to use it now.

Misae: You know what? I think you are trying to trick us, Guy. I have felt nothing from your mind whatsoever the entire time you have been here. Maybe you've been "infected" as you call it, all along, and you're only now passing it along to us? Marin didn't really try to harm you when you tried to shoot Aidan, for one thing. She only knocked you over and flew off. Heimdall on the other hand beat his own sister to near-unconsciousness. For the second time, I might add!

Admiral
04-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Svafa: First, you have no idea what knowledge we have. Second you are now attempting to escape, which means you are infected and this world will now be destroyed and the quest ends in failure. If you want to avoid that you return or shut down your ship to the Asgardreid.

*To punctuate Svafa statement, a sonic boom erupts as a torpedo enters the atmosphere. It looks like a shining star streaking across the sky.

Svafa comlink beeps, she turns the volume up*

Idun: You have 10 minutes to stop what your doing, or the world will be destroyed. Sorry.

Svafa: The decision is yours Guy. Kill us all, or trust that Idun can tell if we cure them. Of course you could always leave like a coward and let the rest of us die.

Redwing
04-07-2004, 09:36 PM
Guy: Idun, I cannot deactivate my ship. It is a living organism. Idun if you follow through attempting to destroy this planet, I will be forced to summon my ship here, use its shielding to protect us, and leave this planet. Svafa can stay behind if she wants. I will try to reach and capture the trio, or at least the key before you destroy the planet, an effort that will most likely fail. Rescind your threat, and I'll leave my ship where it is. You'll have to take me on my word that I will not leave otherwise, that my ship will not obey me if I become infected, and that I am not already infected. Please decide now, as I will need the remaining nine minutes.

Admiral
04-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Idun: You can cancel your summons, and the threat will remain. If you do leave your ship in the hold the deadline will increase to ten days. At the end of those ten days you will have to prove that they are either dead, or cured. That deadline can be extend further, at a latter date. By the way, I'll vaporize Heimdall before I allow you to reach him.

---------------------------

somewhere in the plains

*Heimdall is walking alone looking around, sounds of blaster fire come from behind him. He sits on the ground to plot out his next move*

Redwing
04-07-2004, 09:54 PM
Guy: Very well. Let's move, then.

*He starts off, scanner out again*

----------

*Marin and Aidan fly towards Heimdall and land.*

Marin: <We have other visitors, Heimdall. From our dimension. If Aidan is right, this may be our chance to get the transportation we need.>

Aidan: And the firepower...

jokemaster
04-07-2004, 09:59 PM
Matt: We don't need a ship to get to them. If it's a living organism as you say, order it to turn back! Don't get us all killed.

Admiral
04-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Idun: Svafa, I'm picking up some strange readings from the planet, reading the ship says are identical to the sword Heimdall was carrying. You may want to check that out, it is in a field east of you *in the background Gerd askes Idun who she was talking to*

Svafa: Thank you.

*Svafa lowers the volume of her comlink, and waits for the other's decision*
-----------------------

plains

Heimdall: We have another problem, that sonic boom that happened a little while ago was the Asgardreid preparing to destroy this world. We may not have that much time.

Redwing
04-07-2004, 10:09 PM
Guy: I already have, Matt... Don't worry. I promise you no harm will come to you or your people, if I can help it.

------------

Aidan: What? I should have guessed...well, we'll just have to go to the source and stop it. We'll turn Idun, or kill her. Marin, your portal?

Marin: <No, Aidan, I, uh, don't think that's the best plan. We need to get to Guy. If we turn him, he will help us. If we find the intruders first...we shouldn't try to turn them, as they may not want to help us. We will have to fight them for what we need. In any case, let me change to a more appropriate form...>

*She demorphs from the giant bird and begins morphing again*

jokemaster
04-07-2004, 10:22 PM
((Yall post too fast for me))
Matt: Thanks. So, from here to find Heimdall or whatever his name is?

Deac
04-08-2004, 02:34 PM
Orthos: Are we going to have to kill them?

[Question: The group Elella was with- where are they now?]

Kuuki
04-08-2004, 03:10 PM
((they shoudl be together now))

RH Irvine "We'll do what we have to do, if it comes to it that we have no choice, we'll have to do it, despite the possibility."

Admiral
04-08-2004, 04:24 PM
((Deac: Scar is right, everyone but the trio is in the same spot))

Svafa: That is a very likely possibilty. We try to capture them first.

jokemaster
04-08-2004, 04:42 PM
*Matt looked around and saw a corpse with a blaster in its holster. He walked over to it, and picked it up*
Matt: Anyone mind if I carry this?

Redwing
04-10-2004, 06:07 AM
Guy: We need to fight them separately, strike quickly. Divide and conquer. Marin can change her shape at will. She needs to be the first priority, since she is best equipped to disappear. I can deal with her. Hal and Misae, as Jedi you're best suited to deal with Aidan. As for Heimdall... *He looks at Svafa*

Admiral
04-12-2004, 01:48 AM
Svafa: He is extremely deadly, and I'm probably the only one really safe from him. He won't kill me at least not until the Irvines are dead, and probably the rest of you.

Kuuki
04-12-2004, 02:13 AM
WH Irvine *At Matt* "Of course not, it is your town."

RH Irvine "Then I'll ackompany you Svafa, if he so wants to badly, I doubt being somewhere's else would be in the best interests. Orthos, I ask if you can come with, although its your choice."

WH Irvine "I'll go with Guy, and I'll take Matt with too. Maybe Elella and can come too?"

Admiral
04-12-2004, 02:24 AM
Svafa: Why do you want Orthos to come?

Kuuki
04-12-2004, 02:29 AM
RH Irvine *Looks right at Svafa* "I'm not sure, but I sense we might need him."

Deac
04-12-2004, 12:49 PM
Orthos: We're all going?

Elella: Sure thing. We have to help them

*Gortick looks around*

Gortick: Me? Oh...well I'm sure I'll meet your friends. I bet they're great...when they're not evil, of course....

Redwing
04-13-2004, 04:48 AM
Guy: *to Orthos* We have to all go. Not all of us are a match for our three former allies, but there aren't any safe havens around here. Each of us may be targets and there's safety in numbers. *to WH Irvine* No, Matt can't come with me as I'm going after a shapeshifter that I have no special way of protecting him from. *to Matt* You're not one of us, so you may not be a target - you alone have the option to leave. If you want to, you should do so now. If not, then you should go with the Jedi.

Misae: How are we going to split up the trio, anyway?

Guy: Heimdall should be easy enough. Svafa can draw him away. As for the other two, we may not need to split them up. We can attack them in concert, or attack whoever we find first. We need to do all we can to draw them apart, and if we succeed, we break up according to how we've planned.

Misae: Who's going with you? And why are we - *motions to herself and Hal* - going after Aidan?

Guy: Raschel can come with me, because she's wearing armor and has a powerful weapon. As for Aidan - you and Hal are Jedi Force users, and Aidan is a gargoyle that uses a form of lightning as a weapon. As I've seen, Jedi are hard to hit, and your lightsabers can block energy attacks, including lightning. Any other questions?

Deac
04-13-2004, 08:58 AM
Orthos: Who do we go for?

Admiral
04-13-2004, 07:14 PM
Svafa: Up to you. If any of you decide to join me, keep in mind that I am no babysitter, and I'll be in charge.

BattleDog
04-15-2004, 07:36 PM
Hal: Svafa, you are going to have to learn to trust us. As to which one we go for first, divide and conquer works both ways. We have the disadvantage because we want them alive. We can iliminate that disadvantage, but I don't think any of us is quite ready to yet.

Kuuki
04-15-2004, 07:43 PM
RH Irvine "We do want them alive, but like stated before, if it comes to it, we will have to kill them..."

Admiral
04-16-2004, 02:35 AM
Svafa: Trust is not given freely out. You will have to earn it. One way to start is trying to listen to what others have said *looks at RH IRvine*

Kuuki
04-16-2004, 02:24 PM
((lol, admiral you just did the same mistake i usualy do :D))

*RH Irvine shrugs*

RH Irvine "I was only reminding, Svafa."

BattleDog
04-16-2004, 06:37 PM
Hal: Your argument is week, we have fought with you, helped you, we have spent two months with you and you still think we have something to prove. If you aren't willing to trust perhaps you are not trust worthy.

We both know that the quickest solution is to kill them. I'm beggining to think that if Heimdall wasn't one of them then thats probably what you'd do.

You are morally bancrupt, and you tread too close to the Dark Side. Maybe I'll see you again some day.

*Hal turns and walks away.*

Kuuki
04-16-2004, 07:28 PM
WH Irvine "Interesting, he knows that he's tempting to leave himself practically stranded on this planet?"

RH Irvine "Maybe, but he's good man, he just is a little too strong on the morality bit. Svafa, I'll do what ever the hell you ask of me. But can you do me the favor of at least letting him think his actions through before we abandon him? I doubt that it's too much to ask. But we are down one Jedi, if he leaves."

Admiral
04-17-2004, 05:22 AM
*Svafa shakes her head*

Svafa: That is the problem with you humans, you think two months is a long time, when in reality it is just a barely a blink of the eye.

*she looks at RH Irvine*

If he thinks throwind a temper tantrum will get him anywhere with me, he is sorely mistaken. I will not make any allowances for him, and of the Jedi I knew, he is a poor example of what was a honorable, and valorous order.

But we have tallied to long over talking. I'm going hunting come if you wish.

*Getting her directions, Svafa goes off in the direction that Idun recommend she check out*

Deac
04-17-2004, 04:28 PM
Elella: Svafa, to us humans it is. A lifetime can only be measured by one who lives it. How long is a day to a mayfly? A lifetime. Don't blame Hal for being hasty when we have so much less time in this world than you...

Admiral
04-17-2004, 10:37 PM
*Svafa pauses for a brief second, without turning*

Svafa: Do not make excuses for him. He is suppose to be a Jedi Knight, and not let his emotions cloud his judgement. I do not judge him by the standards of the Aesir, but by the standards of past Knights.

Kuuki
04-17-2004, 10:40 PM
RH Irvine "Speaking it like that, I shouldn't have an opinion then." *Smiles, then walks up to Sfava's side, waiting for her to continue.*

jokemaster
04-17-2004, 11:40 PM
Matt: If you're judging him by Knight standards, also judge time by human standards.

Kuuki
04-17-2004, 11:50 PM
WH Irvine "Um, Matt, no offence, but she's not going to respond very well to that."

Admiral
04-18-2004, 02:06 AM
*Svafa turns to look at Matt*

Svafa: Think about this young one, what makes humans so special that everything must be judged by your standards? Even by your standards two months is not a long time except for a child. If you do not like how we do things you can leave right now.

*Svafa resumes her course and leaves the group*

jokemaster
04-18-2004, 02:18 AM
*Matt turned to RH Irvine*
Matt: Are all of them that arrogant?

Redwing
04-18-2004, 02:38 AM
Guy: *to Svafa* Find us after you've investigated Idun's readings, if you would. We'll need you once we find the others, especially your brother. *He starts off in the opposite direction, scanning the ground as he goes.

In the trees close by, a small insect-like creature with large feelers and four wings veers and flits away.*

----------

*Not far off, the insect lands and begins rapidly growing, twisting into humanoid shape. Behind the transforming insect, Aidan emerges from the trees. Heimdall is close by. The insect finishes changing its shape, revealing it as Marin*

Aidan: Did you find the intruders?

Marin: No, I didn't. But I did overhear something you two might find interesting...

Admiral
04-18-2004, 02:47 AM
Heimdall: and.....

Redwing
04-18-2004, 03:00 AM
Grove

Marin: I unexpectedly came upon our old friends. We're foremost on their minds, it seems. Guy and the others have concoted a plan - they would like to "divide and conquer" us. Guy and Raschel for me, the Jedi for you *pointing to Aidan* and Svafa for you. *pointing to Heimdall* The others will hide behind their backs, I suppose.

Aidan: You mean they stopped arguing long enough to agree on this?

Marin: Heh...not exactly. Svafa and a few of the others - including the Irvine twins - went off to investigate something. What, I didn't quite catch. But it might be interesting.

Aidan: Anything else?

Marin: No. Well, they do seem to have picked up a local, who is following them around like a stray dog. But I don't think he'll be a problem. So, what do you say? Shall we play?

Admiral
04-18-2004, 03:30 AM
Heimdall: interesting. Sure we can play with them, have any ideas?

Deac
04-18-2004, 02:56 PM
Orthos: Come on, this isn't solving anything

Gortick: I have a bad feeling about this.... [;) ]

Kuuki
04-18-2004, 04:31 PM
((WH Irvine was going to follow Guy ;)))

Redwing
04-18-2004, 07:30 PM
((So she got a bit confused. ;)))

Marin: Let's go after them now, while your sister's away. She's the only one who's willing to kill us at the moment, so I think we ought to deal with her last. Guy wants to find me, so I'll give him me. Then I'll turn him. As for the others...I have more interesting things in mind for them.

*She begins morphing* Come. I'll explain on the way.

BattleDog
04-18-2004, 08:18 PM
*Hal works through the woods broading. Suddenly his father appears before him.*

Flax: What are you doing Hal?

Hal: I'm leaving them to their doom.

Flax: Very meladromatic. Why?

Hal: I can't tollerate them anymore.

Flax: Their father was a good man, he had good children.

Hal: They don't believe in credit for who your father is. Besides, they destroyed the galaxy.

Flax: They thought they were doing what was right.

Hal: Was it?

Flax: No.

Hal: They have no honour, they don't measure themselves by a code and they do not respect life!

Flax: You have a choice. Go with them, die later or die now.

Hal: I'll die now.

*Halren Flax lies down and breaths his last. Before they others even finish talking his body has disapeared.*

Flax: Wrong choice my son.

*Dissapears.*

((All this will eventually be explained. Here's a clue; I've been reading Quenta Silmarillion recently.))

Admiral
04-19-2004, 02:17 PM
Heimdall: Sounds interesting, lets go.

Redwing
04-25-2004, 03:41 AM
Town

*Those who had gone with Guy [as opposed to Svafa] walk further into the city*

Guy: They've gone over the city in flight, but of course we're going to have to do it on foot. We need to go quickly, but avoid their peace officers...

*The sound of yelling and other noise come from the direction they're headed in*

Misae: That isn't them. They've probably passed over. But the civilians are rioting.

Raschel: Great...

Admiral
04-25-2004, 11:59 PM
In fields outside of town

*Svafa and those that accompanied her, were in the fields outside the town. They were the same fields the group had crossed ealier when they first arrived at the town.

Approaching the area Idun had mentioned Svafa sees an object that appears to be glowing. Moving in closer Svafa finally is able to identify the object as Heimdall's sword. It's blade glowing from the internal lightning. The sword stood straight in the ground with the tip imbedded into the ground.

With a slight yank Svafa is able to free the sword and looks at it. She turns up the comlink with her free hand*

Svafa: The object you detected in Heimdall's sword. I wonder why it is here, I was sure it was destroyed when it was used in the mines...

Kuuki
04-26-2004, 12:15 AM
RH Irvine "How did it get out here?"

--------

WH Irvine "Hurray Hurray. Perhaps they might ignore us?"

Admiral
04-28-2004, 01:14 PM
Svafa: Not sure, thought it was gone. Things may clear up as we progress in our hunt. Come, our quarry is to the north of hear.

jokemaster
04-28-2004, 03:50 PM
*Matt checked his pistol again*
Matqt: How far north?

Admiral
04-28-2004, 07:00 PM
Svafa: Why young one? Are you afraid of a little walk?

jokemaster
04-28-2004, 08:00 PM
Matt: No, afraid of being caught unprepared

Redwing
04-29-2004, 03:44 AM
((OOS: Okay, Deac: Did Orthos and Ellela go with Guy, Misae, Raschel and WH Irvine or with Svafa, Matt, and RH Irvine? [I feel like I'm missing someone in there but oh well]))

Kuuki
04-29-2004, 09:33 AM
((WH irvine > guy
RH Irvine > Safva))

Deac
04-29-2004, 01:05 PM
[Orthos and Co are with Svafa]

Orthos: I still have a bad feeling about this...

Admiral
04-29-2004, 04:35 PM
Svafa: Have you ever had a good feeling about any of this?

*Svafa walks northward, a cool breeze makes her cloak billow behind her*

Redwing
04-29-2004, 05:18 PM
((Uh, I know, Scar, read my post :p

Oh! I forgot Gortick. Heh.))

Guy: We'll need to go around the rioters. We might temporarily lose the trail, but it's a necessary risk. We're just fortunate this isn't a magic-dominant plane, or this would be completely impossible. *He looks at his device* They seem to have split up around here anyway...

Misae: So, what, this is where we split up?

Guy: No. We need Svafa to deal with her brother. Besides, I'm not sure which trail belongs to which person. We stick together until we run into either Aidan or Marin. If it's Aidan, you and Irvine take him. Raschel and I will deal with Marin. If we find Heimdall first, we stick together and lead him towards Svafa.

Misae: This is really unnecessarily complicated.

Raschel: This whole Force-forsaken mess is.

Guy: That's strange...

*He holds his scanner over a twisted, charred metallic object*

Guy: I think Aidan did this.

Raschel: What is that?

Guy: Something that's not supposed to be here.

Admiral
05-03-2004, 02:58 PM
*On a hill top over looking the town the trio watch Guy and those that came with him*

Heimdall: What is that metal object Guy is holding?

Redwing
05-03-2004, 03:28 PM
Hilltop

Marin: *in her moth morph* <Hard to hear from this distance, even in this morph...but I'd say he's found the flying drones that attacked us earlier. He recognizes that Aidan destroyed it. Well, now we know for sure he didn't have anything to do with those.>

Aidan: We can worry about those later. After we're finished with them.

*Marin demorphs, and morphs into the giant bird of prey she'd been earlier*

Marin: <Let's go, then.>

----------

Some Distance Away

Guy: *having abandoned the metal object and walked on* My scanners are picking up fresh signals. We may have found them...

Raschel: Or they've found us?

Misae: There! *She points into the distance. Aidan and a giant bird are visible, flying towards them*

Guy: Yes, it seems as if they've found us. On the other hand, it looks like Heimdall is still apart from the other two. Good.

*Guy readies his blaster, and attaches a long cartridge to it*

Kuuki
05-12-2004, 11:58 AM
*WH Irvine ignites his Lightsaber, waiting for them to get nearer...*

WH Irvine "This is starting kinda quick."

Redwing
05-12-2004, 10:34 PM
*Guy aims his gun. Misae ignites her lightsaber. Raschel raises her gun, but looks clearly unwilling to do anything with it. Then, suddenly, the bird and the gargoyle sharply turn away from the group, Marin heading towards the countryside to the right, and Aidan heading towards the city, to the left*

Raschel: I guess they weren't expecting to run into us so soon...

Guy: Split! *as he starts off* Wecan't lose sight of her, or she may land and morph again!

*Raschel quickly follows Guy, still looking troubled. Misae swings her lightsaber and runs in the direction Aidan took, towards the city*

Misae: You! Irvine! Time to prove just how much of a Jedi you really are!

Kuuki
05-12-2004, 11:08 PM
WH Irvine *running after Misae* "Well as my counterpart tells me I still got quite a bit to learn, regaurdless what I've learned in the four months!" *being typically arrogant* "Force speed and flank em?" *smiles*

Redwing
05-12-2004, 11:20 PM
Misae: Sithspit, he's leading us towards the riot. Hope you can jump, Irvine...

*As the edge of the town's building clusters looms in front of them, Misae takes a flying leap, assisted by the Force, and lands atop a building. As she does so, the crowd below notices her and roars*

Kuuki
05-12-2004, 11:28 PM
*WH Irvine runs and jumps as well, but not as high, he grabs onto a balcony, climbs onto it, and leaps up again this time making it onto the rooftop.*

Admiral
05-12-2004, 11:41 PM
*Heimdall sits down on a hill overlooking the action. He quietly chats a spell. Soon a ball of fire forms in his hand with a flik of his wrist he sends it flying after Misea and WH Irvine. Another ball of fire forms and he tosses this one again, and continues to do so.

The balls of fire land around Misea and WH Irvine exploding on impact sending flames and rumble across their path.*

jokemaster
05-13-2004, 07:40 AM
*Matt follows Irvine, using a rope to climb up to the balcony. He didin't fall far behind*

Admiral
05-13-2004, 10:21 AM
((When did Matt leave Svafa's group?))

Kuuki
05-13-2004, 10:34 AM
((Maybe JM is confused about there being two Irvine's :)))

Deac
05-13-2004, 01:15 PM
[Where is Svafa's group now?]:confused:

Redwing
05-13-2004, 05:18 PM
((Scar, you need to change one of the Irvine's names or something :p))

*The fireballs scatter the crowd. Misae leaps over them*

Misae: Sithspit! Heimdall.

*She turns her gaze in the direction the fireballs came from. Before she can move, a streak of lightning from Aidan pierces the air. She catches it on her lightsaber*

jokemaster
05-13-2004, 05:35 PM
(AAAAAAAARGH, got confused
*Smashes monitor*
I mean, my monitor is broken))

Kuuki
05-13-2004, 09:14 PM
((I was going to get to that eventually, having just RH Irvine jsut being called 'Irvy' or something))

WH Irvine "Damnit, they must have been watching us all this time, waiting for us to split up! You're more experenced, go for haimdall, I'll go for Aidan!"

*WH Irvine runs and leaps at Aidan, overhandedly swinging.*

Admiral
05-14-2004, 12:16 PM
*Svafa and her group were walking north when the sky suddenly lite up with Heimdall's fireballs*

Svafa: Well this makes things easier, Heimdall is that way.

*Svafa points to the top of a hill where Heimdall figure can be seen as he launches more fireballs at WH Irvine and Misea*

Deac
05-14-2004, 12:31 PM
*Orthos draws the Starkiller Sword and charges toward the source of the fireballs*

Admiral
05-14-2004, 12:42 PM
*Heimdall hears the sound of a drawing sword and turns to look at the source fo the sound and sees Orthos, Svafa, Matt and the rest. A grim smile spreads across his face.

Heimdall utters another spell and out stretches a hand towards deac. Fire leaps from his palm landing a couple of feet from Orthos. It quickly spreads and surronds that group in a thick wall of fire.*

jokemaster
05-14-2004, 04:58 PM
*Matt took out his cantina and tried splashing some water onto the fire*

BattleDog
05-14-2004, 05:23 PM
((Twiddles thumbs, waiting for the next planet so that he can introduce a new character.))

Admiral
05-15-2004, 12:17 PM
*The Fire consumes the water like it was gas, and only becomes stronger*

Svafa: This isn't a normal fire, water won't work.

Deac
05-15-2004, 01:13 PM
Orthos: Hey, bro. How's about showing us what you can do...

*Gortick finds it within himself, and uses the force. He spins the fire around in a wheel and moves it upward*

jokemaster
05-15-2004, 04:11 PM
*Matt ran out below the fire. He drew the blaster and started shooting at Heimdall. He also looked around for some cover*

Redwing
05-15-2004, 06:48 PM
*Misae is off like a streak after Heimdall before WH Irvine even finished talking. Moving impossibly fast with Force speed, she is out of the town and halfway up the hillside in a few blinks. She charges towards Heimdall, lightsaber raised.

Aidan aims his lightning at WH Irvine's hand holding his lightsaber*

Kuuki
05-15-2004, 06:53 PM
*WH Irvine's hand gets hit, he grits his teeth as he drops his lightsaber, it falling down, and WH Irvine lands on the next building.

WH Irvine glares at Aidan as he force pulls the lightsaber back with his un-injured left hand, and reignites it.*

---------

*RH Irvine sees Heimdall throwing the fire, and Misae charging at him.*

RH Irvine "Svafa, you know Heimdall alot better then I do, and he wants me dead, supposedly... Should I follow her or act at your discretion?"

Admiral
05-16-2004, 08:18 PM
*While Gortick tries to dissapate the flames, Svafa draws Heimdall's sword, with a swing of her arm she launches it at Heimdall. It arcs through the air the blade glistening with it's inner lightning.*

Svafa: He has only begun. Go if you do not value your life.
----------------------------------------------

*The sound of Misea's lightsaber draws Heimdall attention and he quickly swings his hand that is still issuing fire in an arc in front of him.

A few seconds later the sword lands at Heimdall's feet, clenching his hand, the fire stops coming from it and Heimdall grabs takes up his sword.

The sound of thunder could be heard as he does this*
-------------------------------------------------

*The flames that Gortick spun into a wheel continue to expand and ever grow larger*

Kuuki
05-16-2004, 09:08 PM
*Irvy nods and he folds his hands behind his back as he stands there looking at the situation.*

Irvy "Svafa, does he really need his sword back?"

Admiral
05-16-2004, 09:22 PM
Svafa: Do you have no honor?

Kuuki
05-16-2004, 09:25 PM
*Irvy sighs*

Irvy "Heh, my appologies,.." *then to sarcastically* "...let me know when he finds some too. If you don't recall, he didn't show any agenst me."

Admiral
05-16-2004, 09:39 PM
Svafa: So because he showed no honor with you gives you the right to act dishonorable. That is the mentality of a child, please try growing up.

If a person shows no honor does not give you the right to forget your own.

Kuuki
05-16-2004, 09:48 PM
Irvy *smiling* "Of course." *smiles wider* "Quite childish of me." *changes to a more serious tone* "So, obviously a head on attack is much impatient, and reckless agenst someone like Heimdall. My question is, do we just observe his actions, or be patient and find an opertunity to detain him? Surely if he is restrained first, the other two would not be so hard."

Redwing
05-17-2004, 12:02 AM
*Misae runs headfirst into the wall of fire, at full speed. A normal fire would have been extinguished by lack of air as soon as she was no longer in contact with the source, but this fire apparently did not feed on air. Misae's clothes catch fire.

The fire was too solid to be natural. Misae could feel it in the Force, and she concentrates and telekinetically lifts it off her body, detached from the pain in a near-automatic trance.

Unfortunately, all her muscular coordination was lost the instant she stopped concentrating on her movement, and she tumbles hard.*

----------

*Aidan almost casually throws his pseudo-lightning at WH Irvine again*

Admiral
05-17-2004, 12:12 AM
*Svafa gives RH Irvine an glance*

Svafa: What hidden knowledge brought you this information? Marin can change into who knows what, and Aidan is another wild card who may have abilities we do not know of. This could make them equally as dangerous or more so then Heimdall.

-----------------------------

Heimdall to Misea: Come to play young padawan?

Redwing
05-17-2004, 12:18 AM
*Misae regains control of herself, stopping almost at Heimdall's feet. She quickly leaps up. Burns criss-cross her face, body and clothing. Her dropped lightsaber she quickly calls back into her hand as she takes an offensive stance. The teal blade ignites, and she hisses at him*

Misae: Even as a Padawan, I am more than you will ever be.

*She swings the lightsaber blade at his head*

Admiral
05-17-2004, 12:21 AM
*Heimdall blocks Misea strike with the flat part of his blade*

Heimdall: Naughty naughy girl. You shouldn't use your anger.

*Heimdall drops his sword and strikes at her legs.*

Kuuki
05-17-2004, 12:25 AM
*WH Irvine glares at Aidan as he blocks the lightning with his saber blade.*

---------

Irvy "Everyone had gone through their own degree of change on those four months,..." *looking at Misae* "...with my counter part more confident with himself in wielding the force not as recklessly as he did, not to mention him learning quite a few things at that. Just one example out of us all. I'm even certain even regaurdless as you Aesir seem ageless, I'm sure of it that you changed in someway in that brief moment of your exsistence."

*Irvy pauses.*

Irvy *slightly firmly, but to reassure of what he'd just prior* "Am I not credited to my own to at least think even somewhat strategically, even if simple or medicore? You wouldn't want to walk into a battle with someone who'd run into it with out at least some form of intelligence to not get himself killed?"

Redwing
05-17-2004, 12:46 AM
*Misae is momentarily surprised when her lightsaber is blocked by Heimdall's blade. She leaps over his counterattack, his blade swinging beneath her feet.*

Where did he get that from?

*She strikes again on her way down, dodging his blade. Her lightsaber fizzles out against his armor*

Sithspit! Cortosis!

Deac
05-17-2004, 09:28 AM
*Heimdall is kicked in the back by Elella*

Elella: I might not have been trained, but I know jedi look out for each other!

*Gortick leaps under the flames and heads after Orthos, who is also moving to help tackle Hemidall. Gortick comes in close behind him*

Gortick: Nor do family

jokemaster
05-17-2004, 03:15 PM
*Matt moved in closer on the action. He starts shooting at Heimdall to distract him.*

BattleDog
05-17-2004, 04:32 PM
((Now I regret killing my character, so............... Really shoddy writing here we come.))

*In the vastness of a higher plane Hal argues with his father.*

Flax what you did was irresposible!

Hal: But....

Flax: I'm sending you back.

Hal: I'm dead, you can't send me back.

Flax: I can, thats the great thing about the apocalypse.

*Punches Hal, he flies backwards and dissapears.*

*Hal reapears in the Forest, with no memory of what just happened.*

Hal: *Picking up the ealier conversation.* Why should I go back to them?

Flax: They're in trouble they will need your help. Consider your honour.

*Hal closes his eyes, turns and sets off at a dead run.*

Redwing
05-17-2004, 06:03 PM
((XD tsk, tsk, BD ;)))

Forest

*Guy is lost in a tangle of trees. He is alone. Raschel is nowhere to be seen. She'd fallen hard near the outskirts of the forest. She would probably be okay, in her Aesirian armor.

He walks cautiously, holding his gun ready, his hand on the bulky cartridge attached to the end.

Marin's telepathic voice echoes in his head from the trees*

Marin: <Foolish 'Guy'. I expected more from you.>

*Guy looks around, trying to gauge where her voice was coming from. Unfortunately, with telepathy it was only possible to guage distance, not direction...*

<Should I drop the charade? I know what you really are. I know your true name. The only thing I still don't know is what you're doing here.>

*No sign of movement around him. No surprise; she wasn't close.*

<They say you can see the future. Of course, they say alot of things about you. They say no being can see into your mind. They say no man can hurt you, that you'll live forever. I know that's not true, at least; I've seen you injured.>

*She was getting closer. The volume of her thought-speech was increasing, ever so slightly.*

<I heard about you when I was a slave. Many of the others believed you were a god. They firmly believed that one day you would ride in with shining white armor to free them all and bring justice to their masters. Too bad. You must've been too busy hiding among their enemies to get to that.>

*Guy hears a peculiar noise. He turns in the direction of it, gun raised*

<But why did you come to us, Guy? Did you see our future in your visions? Is that it?>

*She was definitely getting closer.*

<Don't believe I blame you, even if what they say about you is true. I'm a very understanding person. In fact, so much more now than I was before. If you really can see the future, maybe you know what I'm talking about already.>

*Another noise, in a completely different direction. She was circling him.*

<I understand the universe for what it really is now, Guy. A plaything. Everything in it is a plaything, to be used and discarded by those with more power than they. The things you call morality, ethics and conscience are only tools that keep all the toys...toys. They make the difference between gods and humans. You don't have to be a plaything, Guy. But you certainly won't choose to rise above that, just as I wouldn't have chose it in my previous state of mind. So I'll choose for you.>

*Marin is suddenly in sight through the trees, looking right at Guy. The brown shape of a man-sized, spindly-legged bird with no neck and a ludicrously large, big-eyed head. It resembling a cross between an ostrich, dodo, and baby chicken. Guy's mind registers what it is, too late. He had fired the canister. It was a clean shot.

But it didn't hit her. The canister reverses its path in midair and shatters. Guy is instantly covered in an immense gooey net that rapidly hardens. He falls backward*

Admiral
05-17-2004, 08:28 PM
*As Elella kicks Heimdall, he utters another spell. This one forming a flaming wip at his left hand, with a flick of his wrist it wraps around one of Elella's ankles, and acting of it's own accord it yanks her hard.

Heimdall: Are they also prone to wasting breath on useless words?

*As Heimdall says this he fients a thrust against Misea, turning it into an upward slash aimed at her thigh, it connects but Heimdall quickly draws the blade back leaving only a minor wound.*
---------------------------

Svafa: I rather have one you cannot think and runs blindly to their death then one who's thinking is medicore and risk the killing of not only himself but others as well, and don't assume anything about me or the Aesir.

Redwing
05-17-2004, 09:36 PM
Hill

*As Heimdall cuts her thigh, Misae slashes at his face. The pain causes her to jerk back enough to miss her target, leaving only a small horizontal cut across the bridge of his nose. She had been trying to blind him*

----------

Town

*Aidan smiles at Irvine. He spreads his arms and fingers. With one hand he throws four separate streamers of pseudo-lightning at Irvine. His other hand sends one streamer of pseudo-lightning at the roof around Irvine. The roof shatters and collapses.*

----------

Forest

*Guy hangs upside down from a tree branch. The web he had shot at Marin holds him firmly in place. Marin looks him in the face, now demorphed*

Marin: You were stupid to think you could come after me alone, even with a useless tagalong for "backup". Unless...it is true that you can see that future, and you saw that this would have to happen? In that case, you certainly deserve this. Your mind triumphed over your morality without even needing to fight.

*Guy doesn't answer, not that he could. A piece of web had covered his mouth. Marin takes out the violet crystals she had broken out of the cave earlier*

Marin: You see these? These are power. The power to see things for what they really are. This is my gift to you.

*She presses the crystals to Guy's face, watching his eyes.

Nothing happens.

Not understanding, she presses the crystals harder.

Nothing at all.

She breaks the contact, moving back, almost stumbling.*

Marin: No. It didn't work. That can't be...unless...unless.

*Her eyes narrow. She begins to morph, her skin turning rock hard* So it's true then. What they said...I shouldn't have forg...

*Her mouth, changing shape and shrinking, stumbles over the next words. She switches to thought speech* <I forgot. One of the most popular slave myths was that you were able to hide among your enemies because no one could see into your mind. No one could touch it, or change it. Not even you. Now I see it's true. Your mind is under lock and key.>

*She has become a short rock-thing with burning, malevolent eyes and huge stony arms. She cocks back a massive fist*

<You are useless to me. I'm sorry it has to be this way.>

*The fist rams Guy's head. He sees blackness, then slides into unconsciousness*

Kuuki
05-17-2004, 11:51 PM
*WH Irvine jumps back, but onto the collapsing roof, he falls through into a dark room with marble flooring.*

Deac
05-18-2004, 01:12 PM
*Elella is sent flying, but Gortick uses the force to slow her. As Orthos distracts Heimdall, Gortick plants his feet down and begins summoning his vast power of the force, and gradually begins to lift Heimdall*

Redwing
05-18-2004, 01:52 PM
*Aidan sends more streamers of pseudo-lightning around the area, collapsing rubble on top of the caved-in roof*

Aidan: That should hold him long enough...

*Aidan turns and glides towards the hill where Heimdall is being attacked, holding his arms and legs back against his body for greater speed*

Admiral
05-18-2004, 02:05 PM
*The wip wraps itself around Gortick's neck and beging to squeeze. Heimdall then utters another spell causing a mist to form. Where the mist touched the skin it burned (think of chemical burn/irritation) and visibilty was reduced to nothing.*

Kuuki
05-18-2004, 03:59 PM
Irvy "So why are we standing here? What point are you trying to show?"

----

*WH Irvine throws the rubble off of him, annoyed and brused. He stands with slight trouble as he notices that he has a cut on his leg and upper left arm, they weren't bleeding too badly. He picked up his lightsaber and went to the nearest window to see that Aidan had left to aid Hiemdall.*

Admiral
05-18-2004, 04:20 PM
Svafa: It is simple, Heimdall is toying with them. Those spells he has used to this point are simple and not that dangerous. He knows much more powerful and deadly ones. He isn't using them, let's see if you can draw a conclusion from that information.

--------------------------------------------
Orbit

*Idun, sits in the bridge of the Asgardreid watching the fight with Heimdall. Gerd was wondering around, recovered from her ordeal that brought her to the Aesir*

Kuuki
05-18-2004, 04:23 PM
Irvy "There would be no point in playing into his game? Hmm." 'And I thought they could have been in real danger, but that means...' "He's testing us!?"

Admiral
05-18-2004, 04:26 PM
Svafa: Why would he test us? He knows our abilities, try again.

Kuuki
05-18-2004, 04:28 PM
Irvy "Other then just playing with us, maybe he just wants to see which one of us is most willing to attack more recklessly...?"

Redwing
05-18-2004, 04:33 PM
*Misae manages to ignore the mist stings, even though the pain is compounded by her burns. She still sees Heimdall through the force, and she rushes at him, swinging her lightsaber, but slowed by the pain.

Then a streamer of energy stabs through the mist at her. It vaguely resembles Force lightning. She catches it on her lightsaber as its source swoops down, contacts with Heimdall, and lifts him off the ground.*

Aidan.

*She attempts to follow, but a swath of pseudo-lightning through the stinging mist prevents it. She senses other streams of lightning being sent at Ellela and Gortick as well. The Force signatures of Heimdall and Aidan recede down the hillside, and blur and vanish as they leave her "range".*

Admiral
05-18-2004, 04:38 PM
*As Aidan sends his lighting into the mist Heimdall flexs his right hand leaving the flaming wip around Gortick's neck. As he is being lifted off, almost as a last gesture he summons another fire ball and sends it towards Matt*
------------------------

Svafa: You need to stop thinking about just one person. Think larger and try to think about tatics if you can.

Kuuki
05-18-2004, 05:07 PM
*Irvy just gets an eerie feeling about him*

Irvy *stares right at Svafa* "Rachel and Guy! This is a distraction!"

Admiral
05-18-2004, 05:21 PM
Svafa: Very good, you finally came to an appropiate conclusion. Now let's see if you can keep it up. *Pointing to Heimdall and Aidan* They are leaving this implies what?

Kuuki
05-18-2004, 05:25 PM
Irvy "That they distracted us to give enough time for Marin to what ever needed nessesary to perform what ever their goal was. I wouldn't doubt that they are preplaning their next moves based on how we are attempting to capture them."

BattleDog
05-18-2004, 06:52 PM
*As Hal moves through the jungle he senses Marin attacking Guy. He moves off in that direction.*

*Hal arrives moments later.*

Hal: I dissapear for less than an hour and the bad guys star winning. *Activates sabre.*

Redwing
05-19-2004, 12:22 AM
((Moments later, BD? She stopped attacking Guy a while ago, and strung him up...))

Forest

*Marin, the rock-creature, turns away from Guy, who hangs motionless in the hardened web*

Marin: <I thought you might be along when I didn't see you with the others. You're a bit late, I must say. And alone...I wonder, whatever could you be planning?>

Deac
05-19-2004, 02:56 PM
Orthos: Damn. Gortick, Elella, get after Marin.I''ll stay and deal with these two.

Who am I kidding? I don't stand a chance.

Redwing
05-19-2004, 04:22 PM
Misae: *having left the mist behind* How are we going to find her without Guy? We need to follow Aidan and Heimdall, quickly. They went into the forest. That's where Guy chased Marin.

*She is already on her way down the hill, in the direction Aidan had flown*

Kuuki
05-20-2004, 10:37 PM
Irvy "They have no clue, most likey what ever Marin needed to do with Guy had already happened, and the point where anyone could back Guy up has surely came and past..."

Admiral
05-20-2004, 11:44 PM
Svafa: You need to understand that they at the moment are dictating the engagements. At first sight we blindly run up to them giving no thought to a plan of attack. This will lead to our defeat. Successful capturing of them will only occur if we control the placement of the engagements.

You are also again focusing on one individual. Look around the field, notice who are missing, anyone of them could be their targets. Guy is a logical target but why would they be after the others that are missing?

Kuuki
05-21-2004, 09:10 AM
Irvy "Thats obvious, becuase the ones that are missing are most likey alone. Raschel shoudl be with Guy, Irvine is there, but I sense his presence in that direction..." *points towards the buildings* "... and as for Hal, I have no clue where he wondered off to. Perhaps they might attempt to track him down as well?"

Admiral
05-21-2004, 12:40 PM
Svafa: Hal no longer concerns us. He decided to leave the group and if they do kill him, it is out of our control and I really don't care. As far as the others, my question is why would they attack them and not Guy? Why is it logical for them to go after Raschel or your clone first?

jokemaster
05-21-2004, 12:56 PM
Matt: Maybe they think Guy is easier to break so they go after the strong ones first, so they won't bother them when they go after Guy?

Kuuki
05-21-2004, 04:53 PM
Irvy "No, this had to have been a diversion. If anything, if they attempt to recruit him, they have alot to gain from him becuase he offers technology that no other in this dimension could offer. And if anything he ship could be means of escape this planet. But yes I do agree, Raschel and my clone would be more easily converted. But I doubt it if they'd go willingly."

jokemaster
05-21-2004, 07:43 PM
Matt: I doubt they care about willingness as long as it's easy.

BattleDog
05-22-2004, 09:35 AM
Hal: Let Guy down. Or I'll have to hurt you.

Admiral
05-22-2004, 11:52 AM
Svafa: At least you are thinking, but you forget some major facts. One, my brother would kill your clone before converting him. Second, they believe this to be a game. I'll ask you again why would they go after Raschel, and Irvine before Going after the stronger ones of the group?

Kuuki
05-22-2004, 12:10 PM
Irvy "I understand that those two are the weaker ones, and that they'd be easiler to eliminate. But I still don't get your point."

jokemaster
05-22-2004, 12:18 PM
Matt: Unless they believe in warming up first, then going after the real target.

Admiral
05-22-2004, 12:54 PM
Svafa: My point is that while Guy is a viable target, the trio may also be culling the group. They believe this to be a game and weak opponents do not pose a challenge, or much fun. They may even try to take one of them and use them against use. For instance what if they took your clone held him captive and for his life we had to fight each other or the towns folk. You need understand everyone is a target and why they are.

Kuuki
05-22-2004, 01:42 PM
Irvy "No offence, but you're a little illusive with your vocabuary. I could have guessed that from the beginning instead of thinking outside 'the box'."

Admiral
05-22-2004, 02:42 PM
Svafa: Perhaps, but then why would I lead your thoughts in such a wide circle?

Kuuki
05-22-2004, 03:02 PM
Irvy *sighs and shakes head* "Forget it, I should have thought of that to begin with. The only way I can think of winning this game is to basically not play it, and do so right infront of him. If he finds no pleasure, whats the point, other then him attempting to kill who ever backs down, of course."

Deac
05-22-2004, 04:36 PM
Elella: What are we meant to do now?

Redwing
05-22-2004, 07:45 PM
Forest

Marin: <That's his own web he's stuck in. I can't open it, but maybe a lightsaber can. What am I to stand in the way of a Jedi? Go ahead, cut him down. I won't stop you.>

*She steps away from Guy, no readable expression on the "face" of her short rock creature*

BattleDog
05-23-2004, 06:35 PM
*Hal throws his sabre, cutting Guy down. At the same time he draws his second sabre to defend himself.*

Admiral
05-24-2004, 07:45 PM
Svafa: You give up far to quickly, and they will find pleasure in terminating your life. What we need to do is to stop acting like a mob, blindly running after them as soon as we see them. In order to be victorious they have to come to us.

Redwing
05-24-2004, 11:11 PM
*Guy falls in a heap on the ground, still unconscious and encased in web*

Marin: *idly poking Guy with a rocky finger, then leaving off* <So, what now? Are you planning on taking me back to the others?>

jokemaster
05-24-2004, 11:20 PM
Matt: We need to stop reacting to their actions.

Deac
05-25-2004, 09:24 AM
Orthos: Any plans, Svafa?

BattleDog
05-25-2004, 05:39 PM
Hal: Well, no. *Suddenly the ground gives way beneath Marin's feet and the earth dessintegrates into quick sand. Marin is left sunk up to her waist.*

Hal: You should pay attention to what you're standing on. Especially when you're made you stone.

*Hal picks up Guy and slings him over his shoulders.*

Hal: That should hold you long enough for me to get back to the others.

*Hal sets off in the direction in which he senses Svafa at a run.*

Admiral
05-25-2004, 09:18 PM
Svafa: Yes I do, if the Irvines are willing to act as bait, we can set a trap for Heimdall.

Redwing
05-25-2004, 09:33 PM
*Marin makes no attempt to follow Hal, watching until he is out of sight, then demorphing*

Marin: Tsk. Careless, Hal.

*She holds Guy's equipment, except his scanner, in hand*

Marin: And I didn't even have to turn him...

*Aidan and Heimdall arrive*

Aidan: What happened? Where is Guy?

Marin: That didn't work out like I wanted. *Holds out the equipment* But I'll settle for second best. Let's go. I'll explain the rest on the way.

Kuuki
05-26-2004, 09:04 AM
*WH Irvine walking back, just barely inside listening range*

WH Irvine "I'm away for a five minutes and already she's talking about using me as the..."

Irvy *interupting* "I'll do it."

Deac
05-26-2004, 09:22 AM
Elella: And once we've drawn Heimdall out, what then? He's a lot more powerful than us...

Gortick: But not you, Svafa. We're all a distraction, aren't we?

Admiral
05-26-2004, 12:53 PM
Svafa: I'm injured, giving Heimdall the advantage. In open combat I do not think I can win. There is a spell however, that we valkyries know that freezes a target allowing for capture. In my current condition I will need to fully concentrate on the spell to caste it. Irvine will need to be bound. The rest of you stay out of site and be ready to interced in case the spell doesn't work and He is about to kill Irvine.

Heimdall will know that this is a trap, and in his current state I believe that will make in unresistable. To him it will be a challenge to outwit us kill Irvine and escape the trap. Something he will find extermly fun.

Kuuki
05-26-2004, 07:06 PM
WH Irvine "Which one again?"

Irvy "She was talkign about me. How ever, how are we to make him believe that I've been captured. Just binding me and stating that you've turned me in for his mercy, that'd make it look like we weren't trying."

Admiral
05-26-2004, 07:52 PM
Svafa: Pay attention. Heimdall will know that this is a trap making it fun for him to walk into it and then evade capture or death. Killing you would be icing on the cake for him. He may even be sporting and untie you.

Kuuki
05-26-2004, 08:02 PM
Irvy "I was merely asking what load of bantha fodder are we going to make up for myself being 'captured'."

Deac
05-27-2004, 10:01 AM
Orthos: Sounds like a plan. It fits Heimdall's character perfectly. But don't you think there's a risk he'll actually be able to escape the trap?

Admiral
05-27-2004, 01:12 PM
Svafa: We don't need a story, unless they are causing trouble the trio have stayed outside the town, and any story we would come up with they would not hear. Instead we just tie you up on a hill and throw some lights on you.

*Turning to Orthos* There is plenty of risk, Heimdall could make a ranged attack and never enter the trap and still kill him, or it could be on of the children. There is risk in everything we do.

Kuuki
05-27-2004, 01:45 PM
Irvy "And obviously he's know that I could just use the force to escape from him as well..."

BattleDog
05-27-2004, 03:18 PM
*At this point Hal arrives with Guy over his shoulders.*

Hal: I found him in the woods, it looked like Marin had caught him. He's still unconcious.

*Hal drops Guy and starts to peel the netting off, then he sees Guy wasn't whearing his belt kit.*

Hal: Oh great. Fine so you can curse me for that too. At least he still had his scanner. *Holds it up.*

Redwing
05-27-2004, 06:37 PM
((OOS: I assume Hal is using his lightsaber on the webbing... ;)))

*Misae arrives back at the group*

Misae: I lost them. Thanks for the help, guys.

*She takes in the scene*

Misae: So, Guy's plan is indeed a complete failure. What happened to Raschel?

Guy: *opening his eyes* She...she fell. Outskirts of the forest...

*He sits up*

Guy: How long was I unconscious? What's happened?

Admiral
05-27-2004, 08:01 PM
Svafa to Irvine: You might be able to escape, you might not. You may not even see the killing blow. Don't get overconfident.

*Looking at Hal*

Oh great, the coward child has returned. *not waiting for a response she turns to Guy* And you left Raschel there? That very well could be a death sentence.

Kuuki
05-27-2004, 10:28 PM
Irvy "I wasn't. I was stating the obvious, given that we've hardly come up with a compelte plan yet."

Redwing
05-27-2004, 11:22 PM
Guy: I couldn't...

*He looks around, noticing his equipment is gone*

Guy: This is not good. At least she didn't get the scanner...small favors... *picking up the scanner* I'll find her.

Misae: Who, Marin or Raschel?

Guy: Raschel. I know where she is, hopefully Marin doesn't. *He heads off in the direction where the group had separated in the first place*

Admiral
05-28-2004, 12:39 AM
Svafa: Irvine *pointing to WH Irvine* and Gotrick *pointing to Gortick* ((yes the misspelling is intentional)), go with Guy and help him.

Kuuki
05-28-2004, 09:40 AM
*WH Irvine nods and starts off after Guy*

BattleDog
05-28-2004, 05:03 PM
Hal: You won't ever forgive me, will you? So what do you want me to do?

Admiral
05-29-2004, 01:23 AM
Svafa: Whether or not I will forgive you doesn't matter. I have a job to do, and if you want to help try growing up.

Redwing
05-30-2004, 01:41 AM
*Guy doesn't slow for the other two. He quickly vanishes into the nearby forest*

Misae: I don't trust him...or them. Good luck with your...job.

*She quickly leaves in WH Irvine's direction*

BattleDog
06-01-2004, 04:28 PM
Hal: Can we stop bickering until we have your bother and the others captured? What do you want me to do?

Admiral
06-04-2004, 10:42 PM
Svafa: You can cut down a tree and make it into a large stack to tie our bait against. Otherwise we wait until they return with Raschel.

Redwing
06-04-2004, 10:58 PM
*Misae, Irvine and Gortick reach the woods. Guy is long gone. Misae looks around suspiciously*

Misae: I don't like this.

*She nudges a tree root with her foot, then jerks it back with great speed. The tree collapses and the ground caves in. Misae jumps back, avoiding falling by a hair's breadth. She stares into the newly made pit*

Misae: Traps. I bet there's more. One for each spare minute we've wasted while...the others roamed around free...

BattleDog
06-05-2004, 07:03 PM
*Hal goes to work, cutting down a tree and stripping it. He then uses his sabre to cut a pit about a metre into the earth. Using the force Hal drops the first three feet of the tree into the pit, leaving about nine foot above ground. He then packs the displaced earth around the stripped trunk.*

Admiral
06-06-2004, 12:20 AM
Svafa: Great now you can dig that back up, and bury it atop that hill.

*Svafa points to a hill about 10 meters from Hal*

Redwing
06-06-2004, 01:37 AM
*A loud noise echoes through the forest, followed by flocks of birds scattering upwards out of the trees*

Misae: *immediately, to Gortick and WH Irvine* Wait here. I'll be back in a moment.

*She disappears. Eerie silence descends over everything*

Deac
06-06-2004, 12:20 PM
Gortick: I don't like the sound of that. It's too quiet.

BattleDog
06-06-2004, 04:53 PM
*Hal sighs, then uses the force to lift the trunk, then hefts it across his shoulders. He uses the force to help him suppot the weight, then heads towards the hill.*

Kuuki
06-07-2004, 09:33 AM
((I kinda doubt that Guy would out run those three, esp when WH Irvine and Gorlick didn't leave not too far after Guy did))


*WH Irvine stands with his saber ready.*

WH Irvine *softly* "Make sure that we're absolutely quiet, wiat and listen to anything that might make a sound..."

Redwing
06-07-2004, 12:51 PM
((OOS: Guy's armor augments his speed, and he didn't so much outrun the group as disappear. The group don't know where he's going, and it's a dense forest ;)

*will post later as must leave*))

Redwing
06-10-2004, 01:32 AM
((silly me, I forgot that I'd said that. ^^;;))

Forest

*After a few minutes of impenetrable silence cut only by strange intermitten noises, rustling sounds and Guy emerges from the trees carrying Raschel, who is only half conscious and murmuring*

Guy: She's not badly hurt, but she took a mild blow to the head. You two shouldn't have come, you're too vulnerable. We need to return to---

*Misae emerges*

Misae: So there you are. And you found her...good. At least you've fixed some of your mistakes...

Guy: I couldn't have anticipated the way events turned out.

Misae: Whatever you say. We should get moving. I don't like the feeling of this place, and it's half full of traps.

*Guy starts back in the direction of the others, and Misae follows, looking over her shoulder*

Kuuki
06-10-2004, 09:43 AM
*WH Irvine after being startled by Guy's enterence, puts away his saber, whom hadn't ignited it, when they begin to go back.*

Redwing
06-15-2004, 01:00 AM
*The group regathers*

Guy: *observing Hal carrying trees* What are you planning?

Misae: Hopefully it doesn't involve splitting up again...

Admiral
06-15-2004, 02:31 PM
Svafa: I plan on trapping Heimdall and then the others, and not chasing wildely after them like you tried to do, and before you ask the bait will be him *pointing to RH Irvine* bound to that log that Hal is carrying.

BattleDog
06-15-2004, 06:08 PM
*Hal reburies the tree.*

Redwing
06-16-2004, 12:48 AM
Misae: Oh, great idea. *to RH Irvine* And what did they say to get you to agree to this?

Kuuki
06-16-2004, 09:55 AM
Irvine "I thought the idea was pretty corny, lack of a better word. I mean, who'd think that this situation could possibly happen? Svafa should hope to know what she's doing.."

Redwing
06-16-2004, 01:02 PM
Misae: So, you agreed to let Svafa use you as bait and tie you to a tree because you don't think her idea will work?

Admiral
06-16-2004, 01:10 PM
Svafa: If you have a better idea I'll listen.

Deac
06-16-2004, 01:51 PM
Elella: What good will trapping him do?

Admiral
06-17-2004, 12:15 PM
Svafa: I already explained this to you, the trap will allow us to capture him, which is one of our current objectives. *looking at Misea* Well?

Deac
06-17-2004, 06:23 PM
Elella: But how are we going to make him normal again? Trapping him might just get him angry

Redwing
06-18-2004, 12:38 AM
Misae: What? You want to know my plan? Kill them before they kill us. Or worse, make us like them.

Guy: Oh...about that...

*Raschel sits up and moans, rubbing her head*

Raschel: Ugh...what happened?

Admiral
06-18-2004, 02:00 AM
Svafa to Elella: Who cares if he gets angry. *turning to Misea, with heavy sarcasm in her voice* Great plan there jedi, if that is all you have, then we stay with my plan.

*Hearing Raschel speak, Svafa turns and walks towards her*

Redwing
06-18-2004, 02:06 AM
Guy: I know how the three were changed. Marin was carrying some of the cave crystals, of an unusual color. Apparently their touch transfers a magic affect that alters the mind...

*Raschel looks woozily around, then spots Svafa coming towards her. Her eyes widen with fright. She grabs her Aesirian rifle, and aims at Svafa, finger starting to squeeze the trigger*

Raschel: Stay back!

Kuuki
06-18-2004, 10:02 AM
*Irvine force pulls the rifle from his hands and grabs it with his left hand.*

Irvine "What do you think that the possibility that she's also under that same influence?"

Redwing
06-18-2004, 12:27 PM
Guy: Impossible. I scanned her---

Raschel: No! She is!

Admiral
06-18-2004, 01:23 PM
*Drawing her sword Svafa continues to approach Raschel.*

Svafa: I'm going to cut you down for this, you little wench.

Redwing
06-18-2004, 01:32 PM
*Guy holds up his scanner*

Guy: She's not infected, Raschel. Let's not---

Raschel: *backing away quickly from Svafa* No! I heard them talking...when I was in the trap...Heimdall infected Svafa after they fought! They used their Futhark to conceal it, and sent her back!

Misae: How? That's...ridiculous. *her voice doesn't seem completely sincere*

Raschel: No! They're using thought-speech to communicate. Like Marin always has! She gave the others her ability somehow...they can all shapeshift now, except Svafa - Heimdall didn't have "the cube", they said - you have to believe me!

Deac
06-18-2004, 01:59 PM
Elella: What I'm trying to say is- how are we to remove the infection?!!!

Redwing
06-18-2004, 02:10 PM
((OOS: Deac, did you read the above page? >.>))

Admiral
06-18-2004, 02:11 PM
Svafa: We figure that out after we remove this traitor from our mists. I think a painful removal is in order for this one.

Kuuki
06-18-2004, 08:58 PM
*Irvine steps infront of Svafa.*

Irvine "Before we start anything, let's look at both sides of this. While Raschel's extended absence the risk for her to be under the same infulence is almost a certainty, how ever with Guy's scanner which is evidence enough agenst that. But for her accusation towards Svafa might seem unreasonable, but I'm willing to question it."

*Irvine shifts his eyes back and forth at the two*

"We're all not sure what the exact full effects are, but we know what ever happened to Hiemdall, Adian and Marin, altered their thought processes enough to have the desire to want cause harm to one who's not under the same influence, and if not to 'recruit' more. I'm not withdrawing the possibility that Raschel could be under the influence, but Svafa, you're an aesirian, you've lived for meny thousands of years. And I'm sorry to question this, but with that amount of time, surely you'd be more wiser to come up with a plan to capture Heimdall with anything more then a bland one..."

Redwing
06-19-2004, 01:45 AM
Misae: Shut up, Irvine. Who made you the expert? Guy says none of us are infected, and he's been right so far, even if he's a bantha-spit planner.

Raschel: You don't understand. They're playing with us! They're going to keep playing with us till we're all dead or they get bored or both!

Guy: I do have an idea of what the full effects are, Irvine. They're extremely egotistical, and they've lost their conscience and morality. They see the world as their playthings. Marin told me she wanted me changed because I "deserved" it. When it didn't work she knocked me out. She might have killed me if Hal hadn't appeared. I don't see why the three would've changed Raschel, since she's never associated with them, but...

Misae: Hold on a minute. Svafa, you started out attacking Heimdall, and he beat you. Why didn't he kill you? He certainly seemed willing to do it back in the caves. And then you threw him a sword when he was weaponless and we were trying to subdue him. Now you want to put Irvine in a situation where Heimdall can easily kill him, and you know he did say he'd kill Irvine before the rest of us...

*She puts her hand on her lightsaber* And that Futhark bantha spew you keep using...just how were you planning on curing Heimdall and the others anyway? Use your Futhark on them to fool Guy's scanner? No wonder Marin left him with it. She took everything else, didn't she, Guy?

Guy: Well...yes...

Deac
06-19-2004, 05:59 AM
Orthos: I really don't like where this is going...

Gortick: And how are you meant to be saving the galaxy again?

Orthos: Don't ask...

Kuuki
06-19-2004, 10:05 AM
Irvine "Misae, I never claimed I was, neither did anyone else. And Guy, thats what I meant by not actually knowing the quote unquote full effects are, in exact detail. Anyone can argue that an idea is not knowing it as a whole truth. But of course, thats not exactly important now."

Admiral
06-19-2004, 02:38 PM
((Just a reminder to everyone: The only light is from the town and the fires that have been created, otherwise it is still very dark, also keep in mind their eyesight would have adjusted by now but it is still dark.))

Svafa: Misea, I gave Heimdall his sword back because it was the only honorable thing to do. As far as why he let me live, probably because he wants to kill the Irvines first, or maybe he had other reasons I don't know. As far as the trap, because of Heimdall's desire to see their blood, make the Irvines make the perfect bait.

*noticing Misea's hand on her lightsaber*

Now do you plan on oppossing me and joining with my enemy? If you don't then be quiet and let me deal with the traitor.

*Svafa shoves Irvine aside and continues on to Raschel*

Kuuki
06-19-2004, 04:57 PM
((I thought it was still dark))

*Irvine grabs onto Svafa's shoulder and turns her around to face him.*

Irvine "Svafa, since when are you willing to harm, if not kill? If you're willing to attempt to capture Heimall with out harming him, if possible, but still willing to do it forcibily. Now as to your plan, that if you're willing to risk my life, regaurdless of what manitude, I'll voice my opinion. Until we are for certain what is going on, I suddjest we remove her weapons and bind her, if its enough to your liking."

*Irvine lets go, then looks at everyone in the group, but stops at Misae for a breif moment, then finishes, then steps back.*

*During that brief moment, Irvine spoke telepathically privately to Misae through the force, completely mentally.* <Keep an eye on Svafa, but keep an open mind.>
*To her it would have sounded like a whisper, to others just a small occurence that could be mistaken for anything*

Admiral
06-20-2004, 02:25 AM
*Svafa looks at Irvine for a moment giving him a cold stare. With no warning she hits him upside the head*

Svafa: You grab me again, and you will lose your hand, do I make myself clear, and no binding the traitor is not to my liking. She is a liablity and since she is not infected she will be executed for betraying us.

Redwing
06-20-2004, 02:30 AM
Misae: I don't think so. Raschel's the closest one of any of us here to being a simple, decent being. She wouldn't be here in the first place if she hadn't been trying to save us on Coruscant. There is no way in the Force she would betray us. Then there's you, you who got into this by slaughtering countless innocents with the rest of your people! Whether or not you're infected, you're still a monster, and even if she is infected...well, she's worth saving. I'll die before I'll let you touch her.

Admiral
06-20-2004, 02:37 AM
Svafa: Then you are more of a fool, then the padawan *motioning to Irvine* and your blind. However, it changes nothing she will die for her crimes and if you step in front of me, you will also be killed.

Redwing
06-20-2004, 02:44 AM
Misae: So be it, Sithspawn murderer. *She ignites her lightsaber*

Guy: No one is killing anybody here. I will not allow it.

Raschel: *desperate tone* Gods, can't you see what happening? They'll turn us all into monsters, monsters like this...Orthos, please, can't you do something? Can't you stop it?

Deac
06-20-2004, 07:51 AM
*Orthos draws the Starkiller Sword*

Orthos: Raschel's been my best friend for god-knows-how-long. If you want to harm her, you're going to have to kill me first. And after me, I imagine my brother and my cousin will take exception to my death. Then I imagine the rest of the group will want to stop your slaughter? And what then? Even if you manage to kill all of us, you're alone against the other three, and even if you manage to change them back alone, you need all of us to finish this mission. If Raschel were infected, I think we'd know by now. The one who seems most dangerous to the mission here, Svafa, is you...

Kuuki
06-20-2004, 11:03 AM
*Irvine takes the strike to his head lightly.*

Irvine "Guy,... Your equipment, do you have a remote transmitter to your craft, if so can you contact the asgardreid, and tell em to bombard this place, I'm sure no one up there will disagree. If we can't co-operate with each other, then we failed, there's no point of continuing."

Admiral
06-20-2004, 09:16 PM
Svafa: If that is your wish then you will pay.

*With out another word Svafa begins a diagonal cut aimed at Misea just about midswing a large area of ground near Svafa and the group suddenly upheaves and explodes with tremendous force sending rock, dirt and other debri flying into the air eclipsing all visibility.

When the dust and debri dissipated enough for the group to see again, there was no sign of Svafa. A slight breeze had picked up and seemed to carry the sound of laughter. A moment later the rifle Irvine is/was carrying began to emanate a large buzzing sound*

Kuuki
06-20-2004, 09:18 PM
*Irvine gets up and immedately hears the buzz, he force throws the rifle as far up in the air.*

Redwing
06-20-2004, 11:05 PM
((OOS: It occurs to me I probably should've said this earlier, but Admiral and I have talked about this; no godmoding is taking place here ;)))

*Misae, ready to dodge, is surprised and knocked back by the sudden ground explosion. She immediately jumps up, but Svafa is gone*

Misae: Coward! Come back! Finish this!

Raschel: We have to get away from here...No! We have to save them...no...I never should have come...

Guy: *looking at his scanner* She's gone. This time, there's trails of the magic that I picked up in the other three...

Misae: Then she was infected. She had to have made that explosion with her Futhark. She must have stopped cloaking herself.

Guy: I don't like this at all.

Deac
06-21-2004, 03:37 PM
Orthos: Damn. Now what do we do?

Gortick: We find a ship and got the hell off this rock.

Elella: I think Heimdall's still got a lot of the critical items...

BattleDog
06-21-2004, 03:55 PM
((Damm, missed all this.))

Hal: First things first. *He activeas his comlink and dials in the Asgardried.* Idun, this is Hal, I know you're probably not going to believe me but Svafa has become infected. The only thing we can do now is kill them, if thats possible. I think it'd be a good idea if you landed the ship and met us.

Kuuki
06-21-2004, 06:31 PM
Irvine "You fool she said she would not land again. For her not knowing who is and who isnt infected."

Admiral
06-22-2004, 03:44 PM
*The rifle Irvine threw into the air, stops the lound buzzing as small repulsor activate in the gun straightening it and stoping all momvent. It then orientates itself so where the barrel of the weapon is pointed towards the group*

Asdgardreid

*Idun is in one of the upper lounges talking to a holographic image of Vidar when Hal comms the ship*

Idun: Excuse me Vidar.

*Opening up channel to the ground*

Idun: Why do you think I should land the ship? The mission has not been completed and I have no intention of landing the ship with them still at large, you can of course try to convince me otherwise.

Oh, because of the screw ups I'm advancing the deadline. You now have roughly 36 hours before the world is destroyed....

Deac
06-22-2004, 05:28 PM
Orthos: Whatever god created them needs seeing to. Probably Lokpihet?

Gortick: Our other brother's a god?

Orthos: No...you knew?

Gortick: Mother told me about him and you. No-one else.

Kuuki
06-22-2004, 05:55 PM
WH Irvine "Thats nice,.." *points at the rifle* "... can you ask Idun how to stop that?"

BattleDog
06-22-2004, 06:20 PM
Hal: Idun, could you stop pointing that rifle at us.

I know you don't trust us but consider this, you know Heimdal was infected, so your people are not imune. You know enough of myself, my father and my people to know if I was in my right mind I would not lie to you. The destruction of the planet will serve no purpose because the quest will be at an end.

Heimdal and Svafa are now infected, if we are to save them we need your help. If you do not give it we will be forced to kill them, since we cannot hope to capture and hold them.

The choice you have is whether to believe your kin are infected or we are.

Admiral
06-22-2004, 08:34 PM
Idun: Hal, I know perfectly well who is and who isn't infected. Since you think 36 hours is enough for idle conversation you know have 20 hours before detonation to make somekind of progress.

As far as the rifle is concerned, it is an intelligent weapon and probably sees some of you as enemies. I'm to far away to control it. Now I have other things to attend to, call if you make progress, otherwise Goodbye.

*Idun closes the connection and returns to talking to Vidar*

--------------------------------------

*The rifle while still aiming at the group moves out of visiual range*

Deac
06-23-2004, 06:28 AM
Orthos: Great. Bloody great. We've got 20 hours to stop 2 rampaging Aesir...

Elella: I've an idea. If that gun thinks some of us are infected...maybe we can convince them that we are long enough to get the drop on them and change them back...

Redwing
06-23-2004, 05:13 PM
Guy: How are we going to do that? The crystals are what cause it. We'd have to go out of our way to become infected. Back to the caves. They know we'd never do that. Besides---

Raschel: Wait...something else I overheard...

Misae: What? What else?

*Raschel bows her head and rubs her forehead in thought* I'm trying to remember...I was barely conscious at the time. Something about...outsiders here. Some other aliens...with technology like Guy's...Marin wanted to get their ship.

Guy: I was afraid of that. I found demolished search-and-destroy robots lying about in the rubble of the city, and they weren't mine. The three must have passed over there. Let's hope it's a coincidence the others are here...

Raschel: She said they were investigating the caves...the caves where the others became infected in the first place...where they found the strange crystals...

Deac
06-24-2004, 05:08 PM
Orthos: Oh great. Outsiders . Just what we need.

BattleDog
06-24-2004, 05:29 PM
Hal: I don't know why they hate us.

Okay, first things first, get that armour off. We've seen they can disolve it right off you, they can probably kill you with it as well. It's more a liability than a protection. We know they still have their own amour so we need weapons that can cut through it somehow.

Redwing
06-25-2004, 02:32 AM
Raschel: *eyes wide* I didn't even think about that...

*She hurridly strips the armor off, and deposits it a safe distance away*

Guy: I have weapons that can get through their armor...on my ship. Which means if I try to get them, Idun may kill us all. Marin took everything that would suggest even a small possibility.

Misae: That leaves us right back where we started. Their armor is laced with cortosis, so Hal and I can either try to hit the chinks in their armor - and missing by even a little will short out our lightsabers - or aim for their heads, which will surely kill them.

*Unspoken in her tone is "Assuming we don't want that"*

Misae: Oh yes, and not only can they use the Force to fight like us - they have this Sithspit Futhark as well.

Raschel: Guy, what if we go back to the caves, and the outsiders are still there?

Guy: Hope I can convince them to help us. If they don't try to kill us outright. If they do try...we'll have to improvise. Either way, if we do nothing we may die in twenty hours. Even if we make it off the planet in time, the others will die, the key and the map will be lost, and our mission is destroyed. Let's go.

Admiral
06-25-2004, 02:39 AM
undisclosed location (far from the group)

*Svafa was sitting on the ground with her back up against a something hard. When a beep from her comlink wakens her up, she opens her eye's slowly to an all envoping darkness*

Idun: Svafa, are you there?

Svafa: Idun? What's going on? Where am I?

Idun: I'm not positive, I can't get a lock. Can you see anything?

Svafa: No, it is to dark.

*Svafa then tries to move*

Svafa: I also can't move. How did I end up here?

Idun: Heimdall, and the children took you at the start of the fight.

Svafa: Great, now I'm going to be executed. Those fools believing that traitor.

Idun: I don't think Raschel is a traitor, this had to be engineered by Heimdall, and the kids.

*As Idun says thats, a fire springs up in front of Svafa, revealing that she was in a cavern bound to a stalagmite. Heimdall stands at the edge of the light cast by the fire. Svafa's weapons were laid out in front of her.*

Heimdall: And the prize goes to Idun.

Svafa: You Bas****.

Heimdall: Is that anyway to talk to your brother?

*He walks over to Svafa, picks up the comlink and turns it off*

Svafa: Your not my brother, not anymore.

Heimdall *laughing*: You were very entertaining back there. I don't know which was funnier, watching Raschel repeat the information we allowed her to overhear or your reaction and the group turning on you. And my that was a violent reaction.

Svafa: What did you expect?

Heimdall: Oh, I expected that very much, I actually counted on that. You always blamed yourself for Balder's death, always thought it was your fault that you didn't discover that Loki was evil and had turned on us. That is why your always so hostile towards them, can't let them get in under your guard where you might miss something.

Svafa: Why don't you just kill me

Heimdall: Must be tiring to always be on alert, only trusting fellow Aesir and there's not to many of us on this trip. It doesn't help that you are also a Valkyrie. I would bet you blame yourself for father's death as well. Very foolish since you had no control over either of those two events.

Svafa: Just kill me.

Heimdall: So Eager to die are we?

Svafa: I'm not afraid of it.

Heimdall: We shall see....

BattleDog
06-25-2004, 06:31 PM
((Admiral, I think thats the only legend I remember. Something about some missaltoe and winter?))

Hal: My sword will punch through mithril, only if I use half swording though, so I have to get pretty close. I think our best bet is to see if there is any heavy weaponry in the town.

jokemaster
06-25-2004, 06:31 PM
((I have no idea what's going on, can someone sum it up for me?))

BattleDog
06-25-2004, 06:37 PM
((Admiral, I think thats the only legend I remember. Something about some missaltoe and winter?))

Hal: My sword will punch through mithril, only if I use half swording though, so I have to get pretty close. I think our best bet is to see if there is any heavy weaponry in the town.

BattleDog
06-25-2004, 06:45 PM
((Admiral, I think thats the only legend I remember. Something about some missaltoe and winter?))

Hal: My sword will punch through mithril, only if I use half swording though, so I have to get pretty close. I think our best bet is to see if there is any heavy weaponry in the town.

Kuuki
06-25-2004, 07:56 PM
((Triple unnessesary post!! *looks at time of post*))

Redwing
06-26-2004, 04:47 AM
((Scar: I was online when he made those posts. LF was screwing up majorly. ;)

JM: Briefly, Hal rescued Guy from Marin, Guy went to find Raschel (who had fallen and been left behind earlier) and brought her back. Raschel accused Svafa of turning evil by magic like the trio (Marin, Aidan, Heimdall) have, saying she overheard them talking about it. Svafa was about to attack Raschel (and anyone who would protect her) when the ground exploded and she disappeared. Now the group is discussing how to get to their former allies and change them back to normal.

Not sure if that even makes sense, but it's okay for Matt to just be confused; he IS a newcomer, after all :D))


Guy: I think that would be a waste of time at this point. The townspeople already mustered all their best weaponry when Heimdall, Marin and Aidan attacked them. I doubt there's anything left to salvage. Aidan and Heimdall seem particularly good at destroyed weaponry, in any case.

Misae: But the most direct route to the mines is back through the town. We should at least look on our way.

*The group [or some of it anyway] continues moving, over the hill and approaching the town*

((Hm, another one of the few times in these RPGs when one could actually make a consistent map of the area the group is in ;)))

jokemaster
06-26-2004, 04:25 PM
*Matt, confused, decided to keep his mouth shut until he had something useful to say*

Redwing
06-28-2004, 07:36 PM
((OOS: If no one's going to reply, I'm assuming they're still following ;)))

Town

*The group reaches the main street of the mining town, now deserted. Charred rubble and twisted metal blankets the ground. Destroyed Imperial weaponry lies about*

Misae: Old equipment. Surplus from the era of the Empire...

Kuuki
06-29-2004, 12:40 AM
*Irvine walks up and crouches at some of the E-11's that dell relitively close.*

Irvine "Well, if anything, they might be some use, that is if they have interchangable parts..."

*stands up and looks up at the buildings themselves*

Irvine "I really don't like all of this, we should be really doing this more carefully. For all we know Heimdall was waiting for Svafa to leave to pick us off one by one."

BattleDog
06-29-2004, 06:00 PM
Hal: Okay there's nothing here. I think maybe we should go back to the mines.

Redwing
06-30-2004, 04:14 PM
Raschel: But what happens if we run into them there?

Misae: *sarcastically* Protect Irvine. Er, whichever Irvine Heimdall said he would kill first. Perhaps their secret weapon is that both the twins have the same name...

*The group advances through the town and comes within sight of the mines. They are, by now, deserted and closed off. Only automatic weapon emplacements remain, their barrels moving about threateningly, scanning the area for intruders*

Kuuki
06-30-2004, 07:13 PM
WH Irvine *just after Misae made her comment* "Well techincally we have different names, I'm Cracern, and he's Palpatine."

BattleDog
07-01-2004, 05:46 PM
Hal: Funnily enough, I couldn't care less. Okay, now we need to take care those weapons, I don't think they've noticed us yet, we need to get under cover though. *Gestures to a large outcrop of rock.*

Redwing
07-03-2004, 01:41 AM
Raschel: *taking cover* On the bright side...it looks like the outsiders aren't here. Maybe they've gone...

Guy: Remember, it's extremely important that you directly touch nothing if we're going to go through with this ruse. Use gloves or straps of cloth to protect your hands if you touch anything at all. Ellela, this is your plan. Going to share any more details?

Misae: And Gortick? Where was that side passage you took when we escaped from this place earlier?

Admiral
07-03-2004, 03:01 AM
Cave: Still far from the group

*Heimdall looks at Svafa, he tried to shake his head trying to rid a ringing from his mind. He draws his sword and walks up next to Svafa. Svafa stares at him definantly waiting the killing blow*

Heimdall: You are my sister and I will not kill you outright.

Svafa: What are you going to do then?

Heimdall: Give you a chance to defend yourself.

*Heimdall cuts Svafa's bonds with his sword. He turns and picks up Svafa's sword while Svafa cautiously stands. He toss her the blade which she deftly catches.

Heimdall takes a middle guard, while Svafa takes high guard. They stare at each other, until with silent agreement the fight begins. Starting off slow Svafa takes a daigonal cut to Heimdall's chest which he easily sidsteps and counters with a low cut aimed at Svafa legs. She hops back onto her twisted ankle causing a slight stumble. Heimdall thrust trying to keep her off balance but Svafa parries and regains her balance.

They stare at each other again for a second then resume the deadly duel. This time they moved faster. For the two combants it was a continuous movements of thrust, parry, cut, dodge. In one instance Svafa would push Heimdall back only for him to regain the advantage and push her back.

As time passed Svafa previous injuries began to give Heimdall a permanent advantage. In a thrust to Svafa head she dodged but still took a cut across her check. Pressing Svafa, Heimdall cuts to her ankle. She hops back onto her bad leg and stumbles forward. Heimdall quickly cuts at the back side of her knee. The armor gave some protection but such was the force of the stroke that the mail was pierced and the blade cut into Svafa flesh.

She quickly turned to face Heimdall with now only one good leg to stand on. The ringing was intensifing in Heimdall and for a moment distracting him. Svafa thrusts at Heimdall who quickly parryed her blade into a lock. With a savage twist Heimdall removes Svafa's sword from her hand and kicks her backward inot a wall. Quickly coming around Heimdall with all his strenght thrust his sword at Svafa's gut. The blade pierced the Mithril and slide into her. Heimdall quickly pulled the blade out so that it did not enter far he intended to draw it back for a daigonal cut at her head when the ringing drew to a new level.

Heimdall clutched his ears, it felt as if his head would explode. He staggered a few passes back and looked at Svafa then at the blood on the tip of his sword. A look of horror quickly crossed his face and in a staggering run he left the cave clutching his ears as the ringing continue to increase.

Svafa stood dumbfound her hands cluching her stomach. Looking at her hands she sees crimson blood drip from the gauntlets. She takes two haulting steps foward before falling to her knees and then finally collapsing face first to the ground.*

Deac
07-04-2004, 03:31 PM
*Elella scratches her head*

Elella: I've still no idea how we change them back..., but to get to them...we need something...some blood

*Eyes up Irvine, and draws a small knife and grabs Irvine's hand above a cloth*

Elella: Stand still and this won't hurt as much...

Kuuki
07-04-2004, 05:45 PM
*Irvine ignores Elella, taking two steps away, looking about in all directions as if he was searching for something that he might have heard or seen.

WH Irvine seeing this quickly motions to the group to be quiet.*

Irvine "I have no clue of which direction where, but I no longer sense Svafa's presence. Misae have you been keeping track?"

Redwing
07-05-2004, 12:54 AM
((Scar, would you PLEASE either always indicate which Irvine spoke (i.e. "RH/WH" or "Red/White" or "P./C." or "Palpatine/Cracern"), or change one or both of their names already. Maybe one of them can use their middle name. :p But calling one Irvine and one WH Irvine is annoying, and it doesn't help the other characters when referring to each other ;)))


Guy: *to Ellela* Wait, what exactly are you planning on doing?

Misae: *to whichever Irvine* Since when can you ever sense the Aesir? They mask their presences in the Force.

Admiral
07-05-2004, 03:18 AM
Cave

*The cieling of the cave which Svafa lay suddenly detonates exploding up and out with a fire ball that could be seen for miles. Moments later Idun slips into the cave. She walks quickly to Svafa and turns her over.*

Svafa *In a rasping breath*: How?

Idun: The com signal, now hush save your strength.

*Idun mutters a spell, transporting her and Svafa to Idun's cabin on the Asgardried. Idun immediatly stips off Svafa's Armor and begins casting spelling desperatly trying to save Svafa*

Mine Entrance (aka where the group is)

*The Aesirian rifle that Irvine had thrown had followed the group and with the explosion at the cave it decides to attack. The gun sprays the area with bolts not aiming at anyone in paticular more intrested in causing havoc. It then quickly retreats and hides out of sight again*

Kuuki
07-05-2004, 11:31 AM
((Damnit, and i so wanted to keep the 'dropped' RH

Drum roll please...))

*before the rifle*

Irvy "I,... um..."

Cracern "Isn't that the rifle?"

Irvy "?!"

*Irvy pulls out his saber and deflects one of the random shots in his direction.*