PDA

View Full Version : Cantina 6: PTH Part IV, Dark Surprises


Pages : 1 2 [3]

jokemaster
07-05-2004, 12:14 PM
*Hits the deck to dodge one bolt and rolls to dodge another.*
Matt: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?

Deac
07-05-2004, 01:57 PM
Elella: If we have some of his blood they'll think we've killed him and so will believe- *dodges blaster bolts*

Orthos: Hell.

*Also ducks*

Kuuki
07-05-2004, 02:47 PM
Irvy "Wouldn't work, Heimdall would want my body."

BattleDog
07-05-2004, 06:24 PM
*Hal ducks, rolls and comes up with his sabre, deflecting five bolts before the rifle retreats, he throws an energy ball which simply impacts the top of a tree.*

Hal: When this is over someone's head is going to really hurt. I gues we go to the explosion.

Redwing
07-06-2004, 03:33 AM
((Irvy and Cracern just sounds comedic. :d

Either Irvine could be "Irvy" anyway, so it's not much better than WH Irvine/Irvine ;p

Also, doesn't help the group talk to them, since they're still stuck with "Irvine" ;)

I know, I'm never satisfied ^_~))


Raschel: *from behind rubble* What was that?

Kuuki
07-06-2004, 09:35 AM
((you know, have someone in the group bring that up later...))

Redwing
07-06-2004, 11:47 PM
Woods

*A small ship was landing far to the east, near the mines. Another ship was just hovering above the demolished mining town. Small shapes - probably more drones - were returning to it. Scout ships? Scouting for what?

Aidan stood atop a tree, watching them. He had viewers pressed to his eyes, very good viewers that Marin had taken from Guy. Just below him was the rest of Guy's equipment, carelessly thrown in a pit. A forest animal was currently marking its territory on them, but Aidan was much more interested in what he was watching through the viewers than anything taking place below.*

Admiral
07-07-2004, 12:20 AM
Asgardried

*A little while after Idun brought Svafa back to the Asgardried, she leaves the cabin. She leans against a bulkhead exhausted, she walks towards a refresher to clean her blood stained hands.*

Woods

*Heimdall walks through the woods, from time to time bringing his hands up to his head as if trying to ward something off. He comes upon Aidan from behind. Gripping his sword tightly a look of vicousness crosses his face. Silenty He approaches the tree Aidan was in*

Redwing
07-07-2004, 09:30 PM
Woods

*Aidan continued watching through the viewers. The ship the scout drones had returned to was now landing as well. A third ship came into view as it set down.

Marin had to be told about this, and Heimdall as well. Aidan lowered the viewers and leaped down off the tree. He clipped the viewers on his belt, and turned his attention to Guy's equipment, which he would need to cover up again. He wrinkled his nose in distaste at the strong smell the animal had left.

He suddenly notices Heimdall, and wonders at his expression*

Aidan: What's the matter? Has something gone wrong?

Admiral
07-07-2004, 10:14 PM
Woods

*Heimdall stares at Aidan his hands jerking about. With no warning Heimdall stikes out with a diagonal cut. During the swing Heimdall hands seeming to fight with his own mind change the angle of the blade so that Aidan only gets a minor but somewhat long cut across his left thigh*

Redwing
07-07-2004, 10:33 PM
*Aidan, surprised to say the least, leaps backwards. His hand flares up with white and blue energy*

Aidan: Heimdall! What are you doing?

Redwing
07-08-2004, 01:21 AM
((OOS: The below post was co-written with Admiral to save space.))

*Heimdall Charges with a thrust aimed at the stomach, the sword wavers as Heimdall's hand continue to shake.*

*Aidan throws blue-white energy at the sword, turning it away. He lashes out with his other hand, in a closed fist.*

Aidan: Have you gone mad?

Heimdall: *through clench jaw* Se seeing clearly now

*Heimdall continues his attack with a sweeping swing at Aidan legs*

Aidan: *leaping away, the sword slashing across his right leg, leaving a shallow cut* You are mad! You don't know what you're doing. Stop this.

*Not pausing Heimdall with the jerking movements becoming more sever brings the blade back in a low guard for a upward cut at Aidan's arm*

*Aidan dodges again. The sword misses this time. Aidan leaps backwards, once, twice, three times*

Aidan: I'm warning you, if you don't stop I will hurt you.

*Heimdall walks towards Aidan the sword wavering back and forth with even more violence then before*

Aidan: *frowning* Fine. I'll show you this is pointless.

*Aidan stops dodging, stops moving altogether, and his entire body flares up and is swathed in energy. He waits as Heimdall approaches him*

*Heimdall smiles then frowns and smiles again as he stops and comes into a middle guard, his knuckles are white form his grip on the sword*

Aidan: Good. Now will you explain? Are you angry because of the insults I have heaped upon you and your friends since we met? Think nothing of them, they were spoken with childish petulance and had no meaning. Are you angry because of my threats? They were smoke and mirrors. I was afraid of you and ashamed of my fear. My lack of cooperation? I tell you, all those faults were born from silly emotions that are now...washed away! I've been elevated above them as surely as you have been elevated, by the gift we found in the caves. Heimdall, you have nothing to fear from me.

*Heimdall says nothing and waits*

Aidan: Come now, say something!

Heimdall: The mist is fading from my eyes....less the dark light is.

Aidan: What? What mist? Surely you cannot be doubting?

Heimdall: prepare yourself

Aidan: For what?

*Not answering Heimdall brings his sword up into a high guard*

*Aidan frowns and studies Heimdall, energy still flaring around him*

*Heimdall looking at Aidan, the shaking in his hands begins to lessen*

Aidan: Coming to your senses?

Heimdall: Finally I am.

Aidan: Good. Now put your sword away; we need to find Marin and warn her.

Heimdall: Marin time will come, the mist needs to be removed from you.

Aidan: Stop speaking in riddles. What m...

*He stops and blinks. He shakes his head*

Aidan: What...what is this I feel?

*He shakes it off and looks focused again*

Aidan: What did you do?

*He looks at the cuts Heimdall had given him*

Aidan: You've...poisoned me?

Heimdall: I'm removing the mist

*Heimdall hands stopped shaking and he heaves hsi blade at Aidan before collapsing into a nightmarish sleep

*The weapon hits the energy around Aidan and is repelled. Aidan instinctively catches it by the blade as it falls, the energy around him vanishing*

Aidan: What is this? The sword that Svafa threw him...

*He turns it around, examining it*

Aidan: It's the blade he forged from the shards we searched so long for, the blade put into the wall. The ones he said emanated...No! *His eyes burn suddenly with rage, and his hand squeezes the blade tightly. He realizes his mistake as the edge pierces his skin. Immediately, he feels power flowing into him, and he casts the sword away* I will not have this! I'm poisoned, indeed!

*He moves towards Heimdall, and stumbles and falls* What am I to do now? *His eyes dart round madly* The caves...I have to get back to the caves... *He bounds away, on all fours, and disappears into the trees*

jokemaster
07-08-2004, 12:53 PM
((Red, if that was the condensed space-saving version, I hate to see what the unabridged one looks like :eek: ))

Redwing
07-08-2004, 01:29 PM
((It would have been approximately twenty-six posts long as it is, between Admiral and I. And, obviously, would be going on for days ;) so, we wrote it over AIM :D))

BattleDog
07-08-2004, 05:40 PM
Hal: I... sense something, conflict. *Shakes head.* Lets deal with those turrets.

*Hal throws both his sabres, the sounds of blasters firing, follwed by explosions can be heard.*

*When the group look out all the turrets are decapitated.*

Redwing
07-09-2004, 02:48 AM
Misae: *wearily* I can't take much more of this.

Raschel: Didn't you see that explosion out there? Hal, please, tell me what you're sensing!

Deac
07-09-2004, 06:25 AM
Orthos: I don't like the look of this...

Elella: I feel it too...something is...

Gortick: Coming. Something bad is coming.

BattleDog
07-10-2004, 06:07 PM
*Hal shakes his head against.*

Hal: For a split second......during the explosion............I sensed......something, in the Force......like a release of energy........then just now, similar............only different.

Redwing
07-12-2004, 12:20 AM
*Guy is looking at his scanner*

Guy: One of them is approaching this area, fast. Gargoyle... Aidan.

*Misae brings up her lightsaber. Raschel's eyes widen*

Guy: Wait, something's different. The magic signature he's had since he's left the caves is fading rapidly...

----------

*Aidan stumbles as he rushes through the forest*

Something...something's wrong...

*He hears Marin's thought-speech in his head, muffled as if coming from far away*

<Aidan! What are you doing? What's wrong?>

*His head is filled with fog. He stumbles around, tumbles over and lies face up*

<Aidan, I can't come to help you. Morph, so you can answer me. Aidan! Aidan?>

Marin? Where was Marin? What was happening? He struggled to remember.

<Aidan, morph and answer me. Guy can see you. Aidan, please, have you been hurt?>

He had been trying to go somewhere. The caves. Why? Something was very wrong, that's why...but what?

Heimdall...the sword...

Oh. That was it, wasn't it...

Aidan turns around, and runs back in the direction he came from, Marin's thought-speech still in his head.*

<Aidan, Aidan, they're coming for you...>

Admiral
07-12-2004, 12:39 AM
woods

*With a sharp intake of air Heimdall wakes up, He quickly gets up and looks around.*

Heimdall: *thinking*How did I end up here?

*Heimdall reaches for his sword to find it missing from his side*

Heimdall: Let's see, the last thing I remember is the caves...and something with Svafa.

*Heimdall continues to survey his surrondings tyring to figure out what happened*

Redwing
07-12-2004, 12:50 AM
Woods

*Aidan comes back through the trees. He stops short seeing Heimdall*

Deac
07-12-2004, 01:06 PM
Elella: Is he cured?

Redwing
07-12-2004, 02:26 PM
Guy: According to the scanner, the magic is gone.

Raschel: No...wait. *frowns* Remember Svafa? You couldn't pick up anything from her...

jokemaster
07-12-2004, 02:30 PM
Matt: She's got a point. I don't think we should trust the scanners for now. The problem is how do we find out if the magic's gone without getting killed if it's not.

Redwing
07-12-2004, 02:32 PM
((Raschel is a "he"? :D))

jokemaster
07-12-2004, 03:35 PM
((DAMN MY KEYBOARD TO HELL! It keeps typing wrongly. Now I finally got on my laptop to finish this))

Redwing
07-12-2004, 05:39 PM
Woods

*Aidan fights the fog in his head, forcing himself to speak*

Aidan: Heimdall...don't worry. What you did...whatever you did...it worked.

*The sword lies where Aidan had dropped it. He picks it up*

Aidan: Was I...right? Was it the sword?

Admiral
07-12-2004, 05:40 PM
Woods

Heimdall: What are you talking about?

Redwing
07-12-2004, 05:45 PM
Aidan: What...what do you mean? You...you just...you don't remember?

Admiral
07-12-2004, 05:47 PM
Heimdall: I remember you and Marin lagging behind in the caves, then waking up here.

Redwing
07-12-2004, 05:54 PM
Aidan: You mean, you don't remember any of it? None at all?

Admiral
07-12-2004, 05:58 PM
Heimdall: I have no recollection of what happened between those two events.

Redwing
07-12-2004, 10:11 PM
Aidan: Hard to remember...but it's there, oh it's there...God, I'm a murderer...we all are. We have blood on our hands!

*He looks furious for a moment, then the fire in his eyes dies out*

Aidan: Marin doesn't know. Marin was the first...and she did it to the two of us...in the caves, she found something. Crystals. Touching them...changed us somehow. Try to remember! I can't, it's too hard...

Deac
07-13-2004, 11:07 AM
Gortick: We'll just have to trust them, I guess

Redwing
07-13-2004, 03:59 PM
Misae: Trust them? Are you insane? I'll bet you anything, that if we follow him, it'll be right into a trap...

Guy: We should follow him anyway, before the trail gets cold. We need to find Svafa, and confirm whether or not she was infected, or if this was a trick played on us through Raschel.

Raschel: She tried to kill me!

Misae: Ya, she did. Then again, what sort of litmus test is that with beings who destroyed eighty percent of the intelligent life in this galaxy not a year ago?

*She shoots a glance at Matt, then Gortick*

Misae: That's right, you two don't know about any of this, do you...

Deac
07-13-2004, 04:51 PM
Gortick: I know of nothing that has ever taken place off world, save for what my mother told me.

BattleDog
07-13-2004, 05:49 PM
Hal: The Asier blew up 80% of the galaxy because Odin, their Lord died. I didn't trust them completely before, now, I'm not taking any chances.

*Draws longsword.*

Admiral
07-14-2004, 07:59 PM
Heimdall: Calm yourself, let me think.

*Heimdall walks back and forth he looks at Aidan holding the sword and the wounds Aidan has. A lightning strike seems to occur with in the blade*

Heimdall: Yes, the sword is the key. Remember when it was reforged it spoke of reinforcing a persons natural inclination towards good or evil. Your cuts and what you have told me, indicate I attacked you with the sword.

If that is correct then I would not have handed over my blade, which leads me to conclude that the wounds of the sword are enough to cause reversion.

We need to find Marin, and....

*Suddenly a realization hit Heimdall*

Heimdall: Aidan take the sword and find Marin, she may be able to sense a change in you so I would suggest attacking her out right. A couple of shallow cuts should do fine. I need to find a comlink.

Redwing
07-15-2004, 02:48 AM
Mine Entrance

Guy: Let's move, then.

*Marin's thought-speech suddenly echoes in everyone's minds* <Sorry, but I can't have that.>

*As the words echo, Guy sees Raschel in the corner of his eye pulling something out of her belt pocket. He recognizes it instantly. But it was already too late.

The object in Raschel's hand glows, and immediately the entire group is blasted back ten feet. Each one is knocked against the nearest surface and held immobilized there by an invisible force. All except Raschel, who stands in what was the center of the blast.

Her form begins to change. Her snout flattens. Her eyes shrink to human size. Her reptilian green skin turns brown, and her mane of white hair turns an even darker brown. With the sound of bones cracking, her entire frame shifts from Raschel's six-and-a-half feet to one of less than five feet. The morph completed, and the face was now Marin's*

Misae: *struggling to move* You...demon child...how...

Marin: *carefully setting the still-brightly-glowing device at her feet* Guy always carried a failsafe. Now, here's what we're going to do...

Deac
07-15-2004, 01:23 PM
Orthos: Where's the REAL Raschel you....!!!!

Kuuki
07-15-2004, 05:43 PM
Irvine *with a smirk* "We should have sensed that it was you. I guess we have to send Svafa an appology."

Redwing
07-16-2004, 02:57 AM
*Guy's scanner is beeping an alarm*

Guy: So...the signature couldn't be detected when you were in another form...

Marin: *picking up Raschel's belt, which had slipped off her waist when her body had shrunk* Yes, and I lied about the Futhark cloaking it. Which means somehow Aidan's been stripped of the power I gave him.

*She takes the cluster of purple crystals out of her pocket*

Marin: Perhaps it wears off, or Idun found some way to remove it...or Svafa freed herself and did it. Either way, I'm not taking any more chances.

*She holds up the crystals* These confer power, the power to be like me. To be above all the unpleasant questions you have to keep asking yourselves, above the moral conundrums that inhibit you all from taking the power you deserve. A simple touch will do it.

Misae: You stay away from me, you brat child. If only I'd let Svafa cut off your head. Do anything and I swear---I swear I'll---

Marin: Understand I'm not giving you a choice in the matter. I need you. Unfortunately, I can't give this power to Guy, at least not right now, but for the rest of you... I want you to begin to understand.

*She approaches Misae, holding out the crystals in her hand. Misae's face contorts into a mask of rage, and she presses all the Force power she can manage in Marin's direction. She only succeeds in making the air ripple and glow in front of her*

Marin: It will all become clear soon enough.

*A silvery glimmer streaks through the air, and Marin is knocked to the ground. Heimdall's sword, lightning flashing across its form, lies embedded in her gut*

Marin: Aidan...how could you...

*The crystals in her hand seem to to swell. Lightning shivers around them, and they crack and shatter into tiny pieces, which evaporate into mist*

Marin: I...

*Her eyes glaze over. Aidan emerges from the scrub surrounding the mining entrance*

Aidan: Sorry, Marin, but I had no choice...you would never have given up the crystals...

*She blinks and looks at him, but doesn't answer. The lightning in the blade quiets. Aidan hurridly pulls the blade out of her*

Marin: We...we really killed all those people, didn't we...

Aidan: Don't think about that. Morph! Morph or you'll die!

Marin: *whispering* I don't deserve to live...

*Aidan whirls and smashes the glowing device Marin had placed on the ground. The invisible bonds holding the others captive release*

Aidan: Save her! Please! Now!

And if she dies now, it'll be my fault...

Deac
07-16-2004, 09:57 AM
*Elella rushes frantically over*
Elella: Gortick! Can you heal people with your power?

Gortick: I don't know- I never learnt to control it...*looks at Orthos for help. Elella meanwhile places her hands on Marin and tries to heal her, but she is unskilled at force healing*

Kuuki
07-16-2004, 01:24 PM
*Irvine walks up to Aidan.*

Irvine "Whats going on, explain!"

Admiral
07-16-2004, 03:20 PM
Woods

*Heimdall walks into a clearing and suddenly his belt begins to beep. Reaching behind him, he finds a comlink, the same one he had taken from Svafa*

Heimdall: How did that get there, *turning it on* Hello

Idun: Hello Heimdall. Please stay where you are, I need you to take a test.

Heimdall: Alright....
--------------------------------------------------

*Minutes later, the Asgardried comes into view of the group. It picks a spot among the rubble, and gently sets down. As the ramp descends the sky starts to lighten. Idun with a hurried step, rushes down the ramp and towards Marin, her cape billowing behind her.

The sun becomes visible once again as Idun reaches Marin. It bathes the group in warm light.*

Idun to Elella: Excuse me.

*Idun kneels at Marin's side. Placing one hand over the wound, with the other she takes Marin's hand. Speaking in a low voice Idun castes a spell.

A beam of intense white light emanates from the hand Idun was holding above the wound. The light begins to regenerate the cells, healing Marin. The process however, is a little painful.*

Deac
07-17-2004, 01:57 PM
Orthos: Is everyone healed now? And did we get what we came for?

Redwing
07-17-2004, 10:54 PM
Misae: What is this? What is going on? Someone explain!

*She looks at Guy, but Guy is absorbed watching something on his scanner*

Guy: The magic is gone. We are safe for now. We should, however, leave this planet as soon as possible. Where is Raschel?

Aidan: She's still unconscious, but we...she isn't hurt. She's in a cave in the woods. I can show you...

Misae: You mean to say that after all we went through...just like that, everyone's back to normal? Just like that? All we had to do was stab them?

Guy: Don't you recognize that sword? Now we know the reason for it, at least...

Misae: How can you take this so calmly? Those three tried to kill us! And Idun threatened to! Are you all just going to let everything go?!

Admiral
07-18-2004, 01:30 AM
Heimdall: Idun was following orders, and no we are not going to just let what happened here go.

*Heimdall walks down and joins Idun by Marin. Idun's spell having just finish healing Marin's wound*

Heimdall: First, we have the issue of the group turning on Svafa and being ready to attack and kill her. This as Idun has informed me nearly cost Svafa her life. I do not know or remember the exact reason for this turn. It does show an inherent lack of trust and resentment. Due to this I'm now restricting the access to the bridge to only Aesir. The Cargo hold can still be used for training, and the lounge.

Idun: Speaking of which... Come here

*The gun which had been following the group flys towards Idun and howevers over her.

Heimdall: While we are on the topic of restrictions. Marin and Aidan will hence forth have access to the upper level of the Asgardried.

With that out of the way, we can now turn our attention to those two *pointing to Matt and Gortick* and to Hal.

Idun: Aidan tell the Asgardried where Raschel is, the ship will send out drones to retrieve her.

*While this is being said the missile Idun fired can be seen flying back towards the Asgardried. When It reached the ship, a compartment opened and it was pulled inside. The compartment quickly shut*

Redwing
07-18-2004, 02:04 AM
*Aidan tells the Asgardried as the others talk. Marin lies with her eyes closed, unmoving*

Misae: Do murderers deserve trust? *at the comment on Marin and Aidan* Of course. Now that they've killed as you've killed, they're practically one of you, aren't they?

Guy: We aren't exactly finished. Svafa was ready to kill another member of the group, someone harmless to her, and someone who was - for all we knew - tricked by the enemy. It was equally as bad as the reaction to turn on her, but if she had kept her head that would not have happened. If we are to work together, it is supremely necessary that we avoid harming each other at all costs. We all may be needed to finish this quest.

Admiral
07-18-2004, 02:56 AM
Heimdall: Misea, they and I were not in our right mind. I will not hold them responsible for any actions carried out in that state. And Guy, yes we are done with this matter, what I have said will not change. For the record Svafa made the right decision. The lies that Raschel...Marin said could have been deadly in an enviroment where both time and standing still work against you. Raschel...Marin's death while regretable would be a price worth paying if it ensured the survival of the main group.

Now Hal, *turning to Hal* you abandoned your comrades during a crisis because you had a disagreement. If not for your father, and the fact that according to Idun you returned to them when they needed addtional help I would with out hesitation leave you on this world. Because you did do that I'm not however...you are showing a dangerous lack of control over your emotions *glances at Misea*. You don't like us, or the way we do somethings fine, it's your choice. If you have any interest in saving this galaxy from a horrible end, you need to get over that. Think we are corrupt for destroying most of the galaxy? You need to get past that as well since we are also trying to save it.

So all of you know, we destroyed those worlds so the people would not have to suffer when Fenrir and his forces came and devored them. We much rather have them die painlessly then endure a slow and agonizing death. This is something you all should think about. Consider that you knew everyone in the galaxy was doomed to die a horrible death, in a relatively short period of time. Now you could ease their deaths, and stop them from suffering or you can do nothing and allow them to die slowly and painfully. Perhaps after you have thought about that for some time you will understand us better.

Now those two, *gesturing to Matt and Gortick* Why should we bring them along?

Redwing
07-18-2004, 04:46 AM
Guy: We are not together by coincidence. We do not know what this quest will bring, and killing one of our own is akin to cutting off a limb. Marin's lies could not have done any further harm had Svafa not turned violent. It would have been clear to us that Marin was lying.

However Svafa gave in to her anger and prepared to attack "Raschel", threatening to kill us if we tried to stop her. The survival of the group was not in jeopardy until then. Need I point out that if "Raschel" had been telling the truth, we would have been correct to restrain an infected Svafa? Raschel was already restrained, and she did nothing but point a weapon. Svafa's attack was wholly unnecessary and motivated by anger. This is as unnacceptable as Hal leaving the group for the same reason. At least he would not have directly harmed us as Svafa would have.

Deac
07-18-2004, 08:38 AM
Orthos: Gortick is my brother. You leave him, you leave me. And don't forget those avatars have helped out before and may well do again. And how can you blame us for not trusting you? You were out to kill us. You'd have done the same in our position.

Kuuki
07-18-2004, 02:59 PM
Irvine "Stop bickering please. It's their ship, their decision. Although I may share your opinion Guy, and I had no intention of killing either one myself, if anything restraining both until we were sure. But like they said, it's a matter of trust."

Redwing
07-18-2004, 04:24 PM
Misae: Shut up, ...whichever clone you are. I ...Sithspit, since when did you become the voice of reason? Forget I said anything. *She walks away*

Guy: *looking at Irvine* Obviously their decision does not affect me because I have my own ship, and I do not intend to appeal it. You miss the point altogether. Trust was not an issue in this situation. We would not have knowingly trusted Heimdall, Marin or Aidan, would we? Svafa's style of thinking could continue to be dangerous to us.

Kuuki
07-19-2004, 09:15 AM
((RH)) Irvine "I relised all that. All I'm saying is that they're most likey not going to change their decision any which way you argue that to them."

Admiral
07-19-2004, 02:34 PM
Heimdall: Orthos that is not good enough, and I do not respond well to threats. From all indication these quests will continue to become more dangerous as time passes. So I'll ask you, can Gortick handle himself in a fight and in such positions? If you say yes, then we will take him. Remember though that you will be placing him in danger and if he can't you possible place the rest of us in danger as well. The same goes for that one*pointing to Matt*

Idun to Guy: Think what you want, Svafa style of thinking and actions saved the group. You all of you owe her an apology and a thank you. Or have your forgotten who it was that returned the sword to Heimdall? As far as a danger to the group, she was trying to save it. If she was a real danger and truely gave into her anger then She would not have said a word and just killed "Raschel"

Deac
07-19-2004, 04:46 PM
Gortick: I was left here because I was so powerful mother didn't want Syrnl to use me.

Admiral
07-19-2004, 05:39 PM
Heimdall: Perhaps, but have you been trained and can you harness your power? An untrained powerful person can be more of a liability then an Asset. However, the decision about whether you come or not is up to your brother now. I'm still waiting to here about the other one.

Redwing
07-19-2004, 09:31 PM
Guy: Idun, if you had let me access my ship immediately, none of this would have happened. Everyone could have been captured and wiped of the magic affecting them within minutes. However you wouldn't trust me, and thus all of this happened. Consider this before you ask me for thanks or apologies on behalf of one who we denied our trust in the same manner and for the same reasons that you denied me.

As for the young man, why not let him speak for himself?

((OOS: Jokemaster! Where are you? :D))

Admiral
07-19-2004, 11:08 PM
Idun: That very well may have been a possiblity, I stress "may have been." Also I did not say that you were wrong in your thinking. It still doesn't change the fact that Svafa was the one who began the reversion of the three. As far as her thinking is concerned, you really have no idea what she was thinking or her reasons, and she is no danger to this group.

As far as an apology or a thankyou is concerned, we and especially her don't expect it, just something you should consider. Now if you'll excuse me I need to get Marin into the ship.


*Idun bends over and picks up Marin and walks towards the ship*

Heimdall: He *gesturing towards Matt* Can certainly speak for himself, I'll still need at least one of you to either to back up his story and if it is not good enough and you still want to take him then one of you will have to take responsiblity for him.

Kuuki
07-19-2004, 11:27 PM
((RH)) Irvine *steping forward* "I had told Svafa once earilyer that I'd take the fullest responsibility for him. He's untrained but if we kept him from the next few places were the map says that we need to go, I'm sure he'll be no problem. Now for Gorlick I'm sure that either myself, Hal and Misae can surely help him with any area he would require 'bushing up' on. The only thing I ask is material to construct a few more lightsabers, nothing special."

Kuuki
07-19-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Redwing
Misae: Shut up, ...whichever clone you are. I ...Sithspit, since when did you become the voice of reason? Forget I said anything. *She walks away*

((btw: when this chapter started i had RH irvine have kept his long hair, and grew a beard

while WH irvine hadn't, and cut his hair short

(just for starters)))

Redwing
07-20-2004, 12:25 AM
((OOS: But they have the same personality (well, very similar) and the same name :p

Since it's a new page, I repeat: Jokemaster, where are you?!

;)))

Kuuki
07-20-2004, 12:31 AM
((I try red, I try.

New page!?


oh wiat duh, i have my defualts to 40 per page :D ^_^))

Deac
07-20-2004, 02:17 PM
Orthos: Then he's coming. He's already been abandoned once.

Redwing
07-28-2004, 09:01 PM
((OOS: I'm going to assume that Matt is talking to someone else or off by himself since JM isn't replying.))

Guy: Irvine, you have asked Matt about this, right? Becoming his master, as it were?

*At that moment, in the distance directly behind Irvine's head, red sparks shoot up into the air with a distant crack. They form themselves into brilliant white stars. The stars are arranged to spell out four words*

RUN WHITE HAT RUN

Kuuki
07-28-2004, 11:01 PM
((Or he's just cant speak due to possibly being pressured to speak, 'matt' is young btw))

*Irvine spins around to look*

Irvine "White hat? What could that mean!?"

WH Irvine "Who or what is the one with the 'white hat'?"

Redwing
07-29-2004, 12:39 AM
*Guy opens his mouth, closes it, then opens it again. He looks taken aback. The stars begin to slowly sink towards the ground*

Guy: We need to leave, right now.

*His hand goes to his wrist, but there is nothing there. He turns and heads quickly towards the Asgardried*

Guy: Quickly, into the ship!

*A shriek pierces the air, and a line of red light stabs in front of Guy, who stops dead. It just misses him. A disembodied voice, that of a woman, speaks*

Voice: *hatefully* Blood traitor! You shall not---You shall not take another step!

*Yards from Guy, a woman appears out of thin air. She looks remarkably like Guy, with the same blonde hair, gray eyes, and tall, thin build. She wears gray, with a white cloak wrapped half around herself. She holds a long rod that came to a point at the top. She held the point directed at Guy.

The two stare at each other for a moment. An expression of intense hate twists her features. For his part, Guy looks shocked.

Another moment, and two other figures appear. One was short, wearing black, apparently male. He looked lizardlike and has large pale slitted eyes, and carried a gun with a tip that looked like it could have doubled as a hose nozzle.

The other was large and completely covered in gray armor, tall as Guy but much wider. His gray hemet had glowing white eyeslits. He carried a vicious-looking implement that resembled a halberd. He spoke*

Gray-Armored Man: Eudoxia! You were told not to---

*The lizard creature interrupts* Never mind that, Trern. We mustn't let them escape now.

*He raises the gun*

Admiral
07-29-2004, 12:53 AM
*Heimdall while taking in the scene retrieves his sword from Aidan. Lightning within the blade flares back to life *

Heimdall: Guy, I'm sorry to disappoint your friends but we really do need to get going so, say good bye, kill them or do whatever you need to and get on the ship.

*Heimdall turns his back on the newcomers and walks toward the ship. His sword held at the ready*

Kuuki
07-29-2004, 01:03 AM
*((RH))Irvine stands idle, more or less puzzled at the sight.

WH Irvine steps up behind Guy.*

WH Irvine "Who the hell are these people!?"

Redwing
07-29-2004, 01:31 AM
Guy: *in a whisper* Eudoxia...my...sister...

*He remains rooted to the spot*

Misae: Excuse me? Are you threatening us? *She ignites her lightsaber*

*The lizardlike being nods towards Heimdall* Stop him.

*The gray-armored man lifts his halberd, and charges at Heimdall*

Kuuki
07-29-2004, 10:29 AM
*Irvine sees the charging gray-armoured man, and force pulls at the man's legs, making him trip backwards.*

((rest deleted))

Redwing
07-29-2004, 08:02 PM
((OOS: Scar, read my post. The huge gray-armored man charged Heimdall, not the lizardman.

Also, what you did was borderline godmoding anyway, because you don't already know the capabilities of my just-introduced characters. :p

You should either post that your character attempted to do that, or actually ask me whether what you wanted to do would work or not.

Or at the very least, refrain from posting so many actions assuming my characters don't react. (Especially don't then assume that you have time for a speech afterwards.)

[/end lecture]))

Redwing
07-29-2004, 10:46 PM
*Three things happen at exactly the same time.

The gray-armored being stumbles, but recovers his footing. He swings his halberd at Heimdall.

The lizard-being fires his gun at RH Irvine as he trips his friend. An cone-shaped spray of energy shoots out of its tip, hitting RH Irvine, as well as Misae's arm. Rivulets of white energy wrap around the two of them. Both suddenly find it much harder to move. Misae tried to use the Force push the attacker to the ground, but finds it difficult to concentrate.

Eudoxia's staff fires a round bolt of blue light at Guy. Instantly, he leaps into the air, but not quickly enough. The bolt catches him in the midriff and smashes him to the ground*

Kuuki
07-30-2004, 01:02 AM
*RH Irvine falls backward being immobilized.

Irvine "Irvine, your saber!"

WH Irvine "Right!"

*Wh Irvine retrieves his second saber from RH Irvine via force pull, and ignites both.*

Admiral
07-30-2004, 01:16 AM
*As the "gray-armored being" swings, Heimdall vanishes in a ball of light and reappears moment later behind the new comers.*

Heimdall: I really don't like being threatened, and I somehow don't think you will stop me.

*Uttering another spell Heimdall vanishes again*

Redwing
07-30-2004, 01:29 AM
*The gray-armored being looks at the lizard being*

Gray-armored being [Trern]: Trevors, you never mentioned they could teleport.

Lizard being [Trevors]: Cairn is delayed, there's nothing we can do about it.

*Aidan throws lightning at the lizardlike being, who nimbly dodges. Aidan throws lightning at "Trern"; the energy hits Trern's armor and turns to steam. Aidan is hit by a blast from the "Trevors"' gun. Unlike Misae and Irvine, he is completely paralyzed and falls to the ground.

The rest of the group is sprayed with more shots from the gun*

((OOS: Since certain people aren't replying, I'm going to assume their characters got hit. :p The affect wears off, quicker if you're a Force user))

Deac
07-30-2004, 04:17 PM
*Orthos gets up groggily*

Orthos: Uhhh?

Redwing
08-03-2004, 01:36 AM
*Guy's high collar folds in itself as he lies on the ground. It covers his entire face. White glowing slits appear where his eyes are located.

He leaps up from the ground. Eudoxia fires something blue at him from her staff. This time, he dodges. She fires again, hitting her comrade in the gray armor by mistake as he swung at Guy*

Lizard being [Trevors]: Eudoxia! Stop!

*Her attention diverts to him for a second too long, and Guy is upon her. He grabs her staff as she fires. The blue light hits the lizard being, knocking him twenty feet into a wall. She keeps firing as the two wrestle.

The air shivers high above the group, and Guy's ship appears. An invisible force begins lifting the group one by one into its interior, beginning with those stunned on the ground*

Kuuki
08-03-2004, 10:56 AM
*WH Irvine goes after the gray-armoured being, using a short burst of force speed...*

Redwing
08-03-2004, 06:29 PM
*Misae, having shaken off the effects of the stunning device, joins the attack. She throws her lightsaber at the being. It hits against him and rebounds, leaving not a scratch.

The gray-armored being swings the halberd at WH Irvine*

Kuuki
08-03-2004, 07:26 PM
*WH Irvine blocks with his right saber, and swings with his left.

RH Irvine stands up, and runs towards the lizardman, but stops about ten feet before the creature.*

Redwing
08-03-2004, 08:16 PM
*The lizardman lies unconscious in a heap of rubble. A light blue sheen is visible all over himself and his clothing and equipment, as if he is shielded.

Misae recovers her lightsaber. She takes a tremendous leap through the air, bringing her lightsaber down on the armored being's head at the same time WH Irvine's second lightsaber strikes him.

The hits have absolutely no effect beyond making the armor spark for a moment. The being slides the halberd's blade rapidly down against the lightsaber's "edge", towards WH Irvine's hand.

Guy and Eudoxia continue to struggle*

Kuuki
08-03-2004, 08:24 PM
*WH Irvine notices the Halbred streaming down his lightsaber, and with the end of his swing on his left hand, he jabs his other lightsaber in the path.*

Redwing
08-03-2004, 08:27 PM
*As WH Irvine moves his second lightsaber to block the halberd, it abruptly changes its path. The side hits his chest, knocking him backwards. The being swings the halberd to hit again*

Admiral
08-04-2004, 12:39 AM
*Heimdall reappears atop of the Asgardried. Within moments of his appearance the ship's turrents rotate Locking onto te newcomers.*

Heimdall: Fire when ready.

*The Asgardried lays downs a field of supression fire around the group memebers who were hit by the stun weapon (?). For those who are enganged with the Trern and Eudoxia the ships fire a little slower but aims the bolts percisly so they miss the group members but could hit the new comers*

Redwing
08-04-2004, 01:45 AM
((OOS: Deac, up to you for what your characters are doing and where they are. BD and JM aren't posting so I'm assuming their characters were evacuated))

*The bolts hit Trern, causing his suit to smoke and throwing him off-balance before he can hit WH Irvine. He is further distracted by Misae swinging her lightsaber into his eyes*

Guy: *yelling to the Jedi, the only ones left on the ground* Don't fight them! Get in my ship! They can't follow you!

*A bolt from the Asgardried hits Eudoxia across the cheek. Somehow, instead of taking half her face off, it only glances leaving a long burn. The woman snarls in rage*

Eudoxia: Enough of this! *Her staff erupts with bright light* I don't care what they said... *With a burst of strength she throws Guy off herself, and knocks him ten feet away to the ground with a jab of her staff's blunt end* You die right here!

*Guy was already up and facing her when the bolt of light hit him in the face, directly in his eyes. The entire area is illuminated in a sharp burst, and a scream of agony is heard.

Seconds later, Guy is on the ground, hands clawing at his head. The others could see that most of his mask is only charred where it had been hit, but his eyeslits are burning with white light.

Misae is distracted for seconds too long. Trern's halberd catches her in the shoulder and smashes her into the ground*

jokemaster
08-04-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Redwing
((OOS: But they have the same personality (well, very similar) and the same name :p

Since it's a new page, I repeat: Jokemaster, where are you?!

;)))
((Wow, I've been missed. there's like 5 posts asking where I am/complaining about my not posting/etc.))
*Matt starts recovering from the attack inside the ship. He wakes up slowly.*
Matt *grogilly*: Huh? Did we beat those guys?

Kuuki
08-04-2004, 02:12 PM
((OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! HE'S BACK!!!!1!!!!111!one!11!


where have you been young man!! :P))

Deac
08-04-2004, 05:01 PM
*Gortick rises into the air and sends a huge force wave toward Eudoxia*

Gortick: LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!

Kuuki
08-04-2004, 05:45 PM
*WH Irvine stands up then shakes his head clearing it from the impact. He ignites both sabers again.*

Redwing
08-05-2004, 09:47 PM
*Misae is crushed into the ground. She tries to move for a moment, then stops, barely conscious.

Trern lifts the halberd off her. Her shoulder and upper chest are deeply wounded. Instead of going for the killing blow, Trern turns to WH Irvine.

Eudoxia holds her arms up as if to ward off the Force wave. As it hits her, she is pushed against the ground, her hair blown back as if in a strong wind. She rises against the wave and manages to point her staff at Gortick.

A bolt from it knocks Gortick out of the sky.

The lizardman opens his eyes as RH Irvine watches*

Kuuki
08-05-2004, 09:58 PM
*WH Irvine looks at Trern. He knew that Misae was a more powerful practitioner in the Force. WH Irvine had to use a different method...

He extingishes his sabers and holsters them, after he removes his outer robe which had been torn a bit from earlyer, then he balls up his fists and riases them infront of his face.*

WH Irvine "You fight good with that spear, how you say about going at it with out?"

----

*RH Irvine senses the lizardman waking up.*

RH Irvine "It would be in the best interests of both of us if you did not stand. I wouldn't want to put myself in a position where I would need to cause any further harm on you."

Redwing
08-05-2004, 10:35 PM
*Trern sizes up WH Irvine. He looks around the clearing. He puts his halberd over his back, and it attaches to a holster set in the armor*

Trern: Very well.

*Eudoxia stands, pulling out a long knife, holding her staff ready in the other hand in case Gortick reappears. She stalks towards Guy, who has stopped moving*

Eudoxia: *muttering loudly* Your Seer's sight...now your eyes...now only your life is left. I shall take our repayment for your treachery in the blood that you've betrayed.

*The lizardman raises his gun, aiming at RH Irvine*




((OOS: I guess I should mention that yes, the new characters attacking the group are shielded against certain attacks/other things. So, anyone attacking them keep in mind that things might not work out the way you expect.))

Kuuki
08-05-2004, 10:49 PM
*WH Irvine scans the area a bit, and begins backing up to a spot where it's more 'clearer', and somewhat motions towards it.*

----

RH Irvine "You know now that I know of that weapon, I can and will dodge your shot if you choose to fire it."

Redwing
08-05-2004, 10:58 PM
*Trern moves forward quickly, aiming an armored fist at WH Irvine's head.

Eudoxia kneels over Guy, who moves only slightly. She grabs his masked face and holds the knife over his eye, which has stopped glowing. She stabs down, but Guy's hand rises and grabs her knife before she can complete the movement.

The lizardman [Trevors] blinks at RH Irvine*

Trevors: I appreciate the warning.

*He twists the barrel of the gun. The shape of the emitter on the end changes, opening wider*

Kuuki
08-05-2004, 11:13 PM
*WH Irvine's eyes widen in surprise at the attack, then he dodges the punch to his right, while turning left at the same time, giving in to a momentary urge to swing back with a right hook to Trern's face...*

---

RH Irvine "Uh huh. It's nice to know that you can broaden your horizons a bit, but I'm sure if you did your homework, you'd know that a strong Force practitioner can be more afformitable then just what you can think..."

Redwing
08-06-2004, 01:06 AM
*WH Irvine's hit connects. His fist hits unyeilding armor.

Trern aims a sharp blow at WH Irvine's ribs.

Trevors fires his gun at RH Irvine. The cone of energy is expelled over an enormous area, impossible to dodge, but is more thinly spread than before*

((OOS: In other words it won't have as drastic an effect))

Kuuki
08-06-2004, 01:16 AM
*WH Irvine grunts at the blow, the armoured hand hitting his ribs.

He thrusts his left fist at Trern's torso, augmenting the force with that punch...*

---

*RH Irvine sees the lizardman fire, he force speeds backwards, performing a backflip, then jumping upwards to dodge the shot...*

Redwing
08-06-2004, 02:16 AM
((OOS: He went backward then backflipped then jumped to avoid the shot?

It's a cone-shaped spray of energy. Think of it as having fired a large circle at RH Irvine which gets rapidly larger. Going backwards would give it time to spread out making it harder to leap above it. And backflipping - well, without an illustration on how he backflipped I'm not sure what that would do. But in any case by the time he would get round to jumping out of the cone's radius he would've already been hit several times...))



*WH Irvine's second blow hits with slightly more effect than the first one; Trern is jolted a little. He brings his fist down on WH Irvine's arm, intending to break it before it could be drawn back.

Eudoxia and Guy appear to be in a strange stalemate. His hand pushes back the dagger above his eye while she presses down, hissing words too soft to be heard by the others. Neither of them otherwise move.

The cone-shaped spray of energy surrounds RH Irvine. The rivulets of energy are far more spread apart than before, but a few still hit him as he backflips and run around his body.

Trevors continues firing, spraying the area.

Above the group, Guy's ship closes in, hatch open*

Kuuki
08-06-2004, 10:30 AM
((Yeah, just um started to back up, then sped up a bit, then back fliped. As the shot came closer

damn you specify which arm he's hitting with! :P))

*RH Irvine gets hit by the energy, he lands on his face. But quickly he gets on all fours and using force speed he bolts off to the right of Trevors, as he begins attempting to weve between each shot...*

jokemaster
08-06-2004, 11:55 AM
Matt stood up grogilly. He looked around, saw that the others were still fighting. He also saw that nobody had seen him recover, and no one currently percieved him as a threat. He noticed Trevors attacking RH Irvine, raised his blaster out of his holster, aimed at the lizardman's head, and shot three times.

Redwing
08-06-2004, 12:36 PM
((OOS: JM: Matt is firing from inside Guy's ship, I'm assuming XD

Scar:

1) The shots travel far too fast to be evaded by Force speed by running backwards. It's not a blaster bolt :p

2) His right arm, since it was WH Irvine's left fist that hit him.))


*The blaster bolts hit Trevors' head and rebound, as if hitting something that had been magnetically sealed. Trevors fires a shot at the hatchway of Guy's ship from which Matt was aiming. The energy streaks hit the ship's shields and are absorbed.

Trevors covers the area around him with several more cone-sprays of energy, then stops firing and adjusts something on his gun, apparently reloading*

jokemaster
08-06-2004, 02:14 PM
*Noticing that his shots had caused no damage, but also that he had distracted whatever that thing was, he shot at him again, with four blasts this time, then shot at Eudoxia, hoping that the distraction would allow Guy to win.*

Admiral
08-06-2004, 03:01 PM
*With Misea being ignored, Heimdall utters another spell transporting him to her side. Picking Misea up Heimdall utters a final spelling taking both of them to Misea's quaters in the Asgardried. Heimdall sets Misea down onto her bed*

Heimdall: Idun, please come to Misea quarters, she needs your aid.

Idun: I'm on my way.

*Idun rushes from leaving the Asgardried to monitor her*

Heimdall: Open a comm channel to the outside.

Asgardried: Open

Heimdall: Irvines grab Guy and get into one of the ships. We are leaving now. Same goes to you Gortick.

Kuuki
08-06-2004, 07:55 PM
((well keep at that specification :P))

*WH Irvine brings his left arm down, being forced by Trern. WH Irvine counters by swinging with a right hook, this time even more force then the last, giving a good yell into it.*

WH Irvine "Damnit Heimdall, can't you see I'm busy with 'Tons-of-fun' here!!"

---

*RH Irvine notices Trevors movements, he takes the moment to stop, and force pull apart the stone wall that Trevors slamed into. Stones begin to fall ontop of the lizardman...

RH Irvine then charges at Eudoxia...*

Deac
08-07-2004, 09:12 AM
*Gortick runs toward the Asgardried, carrying his brother and his cousin under his arms*

Admiral
08-07-2004, 02:32 PM
*As Gortick enters the Asgardried, the repulsors begin to ignite in preparation for liftoff*

Redwing
08-07-2004, 03:08 PM
*Eudoxia does not react when the Asgardried tells the Irvines to fetch Guy, but she whirls as RH Irvine charges her. She fires a red bolt from her staff at him.

Her back turned, she does not see Guy's ship swoop to hover behind her.

Two missiles hit her at the same time. She is engulfed in the resulting explosion and thrown.

The knife drops next to Guy. His hand closes around it. His unmoving body is lifted up into the air and taken into his ship. Immediately droids surround him, stripping off his suit around his face and moving him onto a floating stretcher.

Eudoxia gets to her feet - protected by her suit, although her cloak is shredded and charred - and screams in wordless rage.

Above the nearby hillock, new figures appear approaching quickly*

Trern: *to WH Irvine* I must apologize. This game is finished.

*He shoots out an armored hand for Irvine's throat*

Kuuki
08-07-2004, 04:24 PM
*RH Irvine gets hit in his shoulder, and with his momentum he spins helplessly on his face, then flips over his own shoulders...*

RH Irvine *shocked and in pain, clamly* "Wow that was reckless.."

*meanwhile, WH Irvine sees the hand coming, and he grabs Trern's forearm, stoping it in its place.

Immedately he grabs the other arm, using his force increased strength he lifts up the other arm. Gritting his teeth attempting to squeeze the armour...*

WH Irvine *talking through his teeth* "Ssorry to hear that, I gotta go anyway..."

Redwing
08-07-2004, 06:04 PM
*Guy's ship fires at Eudoxia again, forcing her to dodge. She leaps ten feet at a time, augumented by her suit. The missiles force her away from RH Irvine, and the invisible beam lifts him upwards towards the open hatch.

Trern seems surprised at WH Irvine's increased strength. He pauses as WH Irvine attempts to crush his arms, with no effect. He then jerks his arms downwards, knocking WH Irvine's hands away. He then takes his halberd off his back*

jokemaster
08-07-2004, 06:15 PM
*Seeing that one of the Irvines was now safe, he saw Tern taking out his weapon and began shooting at him, aiming carefully for his head and his weapon*

Kuuki
08-07-2004, 06:37 PM
*WH Irvine see's Trern grabing for his weapon.*

WH Irvine "You fool!"

*WH Irvine summons all his strength that he can muster into one blow...*

"Rrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

*... He sends a stright forward punch at Trern's helmet, while he was grabing for his halberd...*

Redwing
08-13-2004, 02:28 AM
*Trern thrusts his head forward, meeting WH Irvine's fist, ignoring Matt's blaster bolts hitting his helmet with no effect. There is a sound of crunching bone from Irvine's fist. Trern stumbles backwards from the blow. Eudoxia aims her staff at WH Irvine*

Trern: Wait. The others are nearly here.

Eudoxia: I don't care! Someone must die for this!

*Guy's ship blasts at her again, then aims for Trern. As the armored creature leaps away from the missiles fired at him, Guy's ship manuvers between him and WH Irvine, the open hatch on Irvine's side.

As it does so, more figures appear over the rise, approaching the mine entrance*

Kuuki
08-16-2004, 02:03 AM
*WH Irvine jumps onto the ramp, holding his hand, thinking how dumb that was.*

WH Irvine "I got to get some 'props' for that one..." *attempts to flex his hand a bit..* "Damn..."

((wasnt admiral going to reply??))

Redwing
08-16-2004, 03:07 PM
((OOS: RH Irvine already got lifted into Guy's ship.

Will make an actual post in a few hours))

Kuuki
08-16-2004, 10:50 PM
((dont remember doing that... :)))

Redwing
08-16-2004, 11:00 PM
((you didn't. read my posts ;)))

*Guy's ship lifts off. Eudoxia fires bolts from her staff at it, sending jolts of energy through the shields. Trern and Trevors silently watch it.

The newcomers joining them shrink into the distance below before the group can get a good look at them. They seem to be mostly humanoid like the three who had attacked them. Among them, however, are several large animals, and a ring of floating devices linked together that appeared to be cages.

Guy's ship moves upwards through a bank of clouds and they are obscured*

Admiral
08-17-2004, 01:56 AM
*The Asgardried follows Guy's ship flying to the right of it.

As the ships gain altitude Idun works with a quickly with sure motions on Misea's shoulder. Heimdall sits in the bridge staring out at the starless sky. Svafa and Marin lie in the same room being watched over by Gerd. Neither had awaken yet.

When both ships reached the Thermospherethey docked, and shortly their after the Asgardried jumped to hyperspace with Guy's ship safely in her hold...*

To Be Continued


((Will shortly post the intro to Part V))