PDA

View Full Version : Who’s your favourite team member?

Sivy
01-27-2004, 12:40 PM
i think HK-47 is my favourite, although jolee is pretty cool as well.

Rogue15
01-27-2004, 01:06 PM
Canderous. He's awesome.

Tito
01-27-2004, 03:12 PM
Close call between Jolee and HK-47 for me, with Canderous a bit behind them...

Voted Jolee!:)

Boba Rhett
01-27-2004, 03:17 PM
I really liked Carth. :)

Hermie
01-27-2004, 06:16 PM
rrrrrrready!!

shall I blast him now master?

yes meatb… I mean master.

was there ever any doubt? :D

Canderous is my second favourite, and Carth my least favourite. he's so annoying.

Ragnos
01-27-2004, 06:46 PM
I voted Jolee
I always use Jolee with a purple lightsaber :syoda:

I agree with Herminator, Carth is really annoying...

The one I used the most must be Bastilla, but I only used Jedis in the team, Jolee and Bastilla, and sometimes Juhani simply because Heal is the most usefull force power...

HertogJan
01-27-2004, 08:15 PM
From a gameplay-point-of-view: Bastila. I used her about 90% of the times I could get her in my party :D I dunno it just feels good to have a Jedi in your party and Bastila was the most important one... She's also the character that's developed the best...

I dunno which one I liked most in terms of humor etc. I didn't really use HK47 om my first playtrough, it's a shame cause he's really funny. Jolee is a bit too sarcastic for me and I didn't really appreciate his 'humor', although he is a nice additon to your party.
Mission and Zaalbar are my most hated characters, they didn't really add anything, they were just annoying. T3-M4 I only used on taris :rolleyes: Carth is a bit annoying to, 'struggling' with his emotion, but the character is developed quite well though.
Canderous wasn't really a well developed character too (he's just a fighting machine, if you said he was a clone I'd believe you). Juhani was an annoying bitch, cause she was oooh so righteous once you turned her to the lightside. I wanted her to show more struggle with the darkside...

So well... I think HK47 is the most enternaining character...

Handor Cuca
01-27-2004, 11:12 PM
Canderous, with HK-47 in a very close second.

Taos
01-28-2004, 06:19 PM
For me it's a toss up between Bastila and Hk-47 with Hk holding a slight advantage. :)

Mex
01-30-2004, 10:41 AM
T3-M4. His beeping owns your asses. Seriously. >.>

darklordrevan
01-31-2004, 02:11 AM
Jolee. Jolee is by far the best for his kick-ass force powers. For second Place it's a toss up between HK-47 & Zaalbaar, HK because he's funny (die you meatbags!!) and his blasting skills. Zaalbaar because not only can he dice pretty much anyone, but he could program any computer to get up and tapdance and sing "Pianoman"( well, he can in my game.)

wingzro
01-31-2004, 07:21 AM
at the beginning it would be carth and bastila. later on I just stick with jolee, juhani and bastila in an all jedi party. though if I need ranged support, I stick in canderous.

Doright
02-01-2004, 05:08 AM
keep in mind I am only about half way through the game but I like to use Bastila the most. She's the first Jedi you get to use and there is that whole Connection thing. It just feels like you should have her with you as much as possible.

obi
02-03-2004, 07:03 PM
Myself...er...Bindo.....all the way.

Greatstar
02-05-2004, 06:25 PM
I liked to use Mission and Zaalbar. Do not underestimate them! Zaalbar had high Strength and Constitution, I give him best one handed melee weapons. I sometime use Mission when I need her. I gave her Zaalbar's crossbow with upgrades. I used Mission's Stealth skill to enter her stealth mode so she can sneak in undetected and recover or disabled mine but I wanted to recover mines.

While attacking enemies. I liked to hear mission, "take that!" "I'll show you!" "you'll never get me!" HA.

Also I used another character when I need anyone with me, Any two I need them to help me on my quest.

lukeiamyourdad
02-08-2004, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by HertogJan
From a gameplay-point-of-view: Bastila. I used her about 90% of the times I could get her in my party :D I dunno it just feels good to have a Jedi in your party and Bastila was the most important one... She's also the character that's developed the best...

I dunno which one I liked most in terms of humor etc. I didn't really use HK47 om my first playtrough, it's a shame cause he's really funny. Jolee is a bit too sarcastic for me and I didn't really appreciate his 'humor', although he is a nice additon to your party.
Mission and Zaalbar are my most hated characters, they didn't really add anything, they were just annoying. T3-M4 I only used on taris :rolleyes: Carth is a bit annoying to, 'struggling' with his emotion, but the character is developed quite well though.
Canderous wasn't really a well developed character too (he's just a fighting machine, if you said he was a clone I'd believe you). Juhani was an annoying bitch, cause she was oooh so righteous once you turned her to the lightside. I wanted her to show more struggle with the darkside...

So well... I think HK47 is the most enternaining character...

The Question should be which character you don't hate...;)

McCusto
02-09-2004, 12:43 PM
I just got the game so I don't know anybody like that.

leXX
02-10-2004, 06:08 PM
I'm gonna say Carth. I really like our conversations (the bickering), plus he's fit! :D

McCusto
02-15-2004, 05:20 PM
Mine is Bastila Jolee is a old coot

dark jedi 8
02-15-2004, 05:59 PM
it's a hard choice, but i say canderous with HK in a very close second.

Jedi speCtre
02-18-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Doright
keep in mind I am only about half way through the game but I like to use Bastila the most. She's the first Jedi you get to use and there is that whole Connection thing. It just feels like you should have her with you as much as possible.

=P yeah I did that too. I can't actually pick which one I like the best because I liked all the interaction there was with all the characters. The funniest would have to be HK though. FInally found out what HK-47 means though. Jolees old stories are very interesting though, so I picked him in the vote.

obi
02-19-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by McCusto
Jolee is a old coot

Old coot, huh? I'm just an old man thats half-senile, huh? Let me tell you something, Mr. Smartypants....

Wait....what was this about?

hmmm.....nevermind

GalahadSkywalkr
07-05-2004, 11:29 AM
I had to vote for Bastila. First of all, she had the British accent going for her, then her amazingly balanced force skills. A really high-class character.

illuzion69
07-05-2004, 11:04 PM
For me it's HK-47 without a doubt. A psychotic, meatbag killing machine with a sense of humor has my vote!:D :bdroid2:

Prime
07-06-2004, 12:01 PM
Since Bastila kissed me, I'll have to go with her. ;)

RedHawke
07-07-2004, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Prime
Since Bastila kissed me, I'll have to go with her. ;)

I agree with Prime, in addition Bastila told me that she would be "completely and utterly yours, master", she just HAD to be my favorite. :D

anakyl skywalke
07-08-2004, 07:33 AM
oh why don`t u choose bastila?
she is very nice and she is my girlfriend in swkotor
he he he he

anakyl skywalke
07-08-2004, 07:35 AM
ah where i can find hk-47

Sivy
07-08-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by anakyl skywalke
ah where i can find hk-47

the droid shop on tatooine. (not far from the gates to the dune sea)

anakyl skywalke
07-08-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Siv
the droid shop on tatooine. (not far from the gates to the dune sea)
thank u very much

ET Warrior
07-08-2004, 02:36 PM
I voted for Jolee, it was between him and HK, because they both said some damn funny things. Everyone else was just...meh.

I went with Jolee because of his usefulness, his force powers were 1337.

PR-0927
07-08-2004, 11:01 PM
Umm...Bastila...she turned me on...:D :p

:fett:

Mav
07-15-2004, 05:07 PM
I'm going to have to go with Prime and RedHawke on this Bastila is my favorite party NPC

RedHawke
07-17-2004, 06:16 AM
Mission and Big Z aren't gonna like this poll one bit...

illuzion69
07-17-2004, 07:10 AM
Mission and Big Z aren't gonna like this poll one bit...
I agree even T3 has one vote. :confused:

RedHawke
07-18-2004, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by illuzion69
I agree even T3 has one vote. :confused:

What scares me is we all know what Wookies are capable of doing when they lose...

By Han Solo
Droids don't rip peoples arms out of their sockets when they lose... Wookies are known to do that.

Mav
07-19-2004, 12:10 AM
^^^^

LOL RedHawke, well I just hope he doesn't get my arm first..lol

Venom750
07-19-2004, 10:29 AM
Canderous is mine because is loyal to you til the end

I'm your man until the end Revan no matter who your fighting for

How cool is that:) :)

Lord of Banthas
07-19-2004, 11:53 AM
Definitely Bastila is my favourite character (wOOt now she's tied with HK :D )

kome566
07-28-2004, 05:27 PM
Carth because he whines alot...:mad: wrong place .. Jolee because hes old and hes pimpin :D

FiEND_138
07-31-2004, 08:59 AM
HK. Probably the whole meat-bag hating thing. Easy to relate to.

DARK JEDI #672
08-01-2004, 06:40 PM
hi all
hk47 is my fav cuz of the stuff he comes out with and also using darth333s (yuka laka mod that was funny) makes him a ideal character but i use bastilla the most because of her powers and feats making her my best combat character but hk47 the best for a laugh in my opinion.
:D u meatbags:D

Achilles
08-09-2004, 06:51 AM
I've got to go with Canderous. He heals himself and he's teh rox0r with melee weapons. The gruffness wears thin, but every time he says "here it is", I have to laugh.

nacho35
08-10-2004, 03:41 PM
HK for me especially if you tweak him a little.

Achilles
08-10-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by nacho35
HK for me especially if you tweak him a little.

Tweak him how? I think his dialog is amusing but he sucks in combat.

nacho35
08-10-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Achillies
Tweak him how? I think his dialog is amusing but he sucks in combat.

modding him. Use KSE and I like to give him the camo skin.

If I am going to use somebody with a blaster, it will be him.

Achilles
08-10-2004, 06:43 PM
modding him. Use KSE and I like to give him the camo skin.

If I am going to use somebody with a blaster, it will be him.

Interesting choice. I never understood the fascination with HK-47, but hey I don't have to, right? :)

lukeiamyourdad
08-11-2004, 12:21 AM
You did repair HK's memory core right? When you do everything he can heal himself turning him into possibly the best gunmen you'll have(if you have the right rifle that is).

Achilles
08-11-2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
You did repair HK's memory core right? When you do everything he can heal himself turning him into possibly the best gunmen you'll have(if you have the right rifle that is).

Yeah I did, but I never caught the self-healing part. Maybe I need to rethink my original position on this :)

Thanks for the info.

RedHawke
08-11-2004, 04:36 AM
Yeah I did, but I never caught the self-healing part. Maybe I need to rethink my original position on this :)

Thanks for the info.

Yeah his first upgrade is a 2 or 4 Defense Bonus and a Regeneration of 1, then he gets an additional +2 to Dexterity, and the final upgrade ups the Regeneration of 1 to a 2. You need to have your PC have a total repair (With item bonuses) in excess of 20 to upgrade him fully yourself.

If I recall correctly! :D

Achilles
08-11-2004, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
Yeah his first upgrade is a 2 or 4 Defense Bonus and a Regeneration of 1, then he gets an additional +2 to Dexterity, and the final upgrade ups the Regeneration of 1 to a 2. You need to have your PC have a total repair (With item bonuses) in excess of 20 to upgrade him fully yourself.

If I recall correctly! :D

What?! Is this when you're having the dialog with him before the leviathan? I had no idea that HK was upgradeable (beyond armor plating and flamethowers and stuff).

RedHawke
08-11-2004, 05:23 AM
What?! Is this when you're having the dialog with him before the leviathan? I had no idea that HK was upgradeable (beyond armor plating and flamethowers and stuff).

Yeah just make sure you have a high enough repair skill (20 to go all 4 levels) and keep asking him if you can attempt to repair him, and the bonuses I listed above are the result! :D

He does it about four times and you get to hear the stories of his previous owners as well, my favorite is Bochaba the Hutt.

HK gets pretty nasty, fully upgraded, as well as with good droid equipment! :D

Achilles
08-11-2004, 05:29 AM
Yeah just make sure you have a high enough repair skill (20 to go all 4 levels) and keep asking him if you can attempt to repair him, and the bonuses I listed above are the result! :D

He does it about four times and you get to hear the stories of his previous owners as well, my favorite is Bochaba the Hutt.

Damn! No wonder ppl love him. *runs off to fire up a new game*

Achilles
08-11-2004, 06:22 AM

1st upgrade: +2 Dexterity
2nd upgrade: +2 Defense
3rd upgrade: Regeneration +1 every 6 seconds
4th upgrade: Regeneration +1 every 6 seconds and +2 Dexterity

heehee

RedHawke
08-11-2004, 06:53 AM

heehee

See... I was close! :D

nacho35
08-11-2004, 09:10 AM

heehee

SEE! Now you put a good skin on him, give him one of your custom blasters and a full carbonite projector and what you have is a dark sided killing machine!

Achilles
08-11-2004, 01:15 PM
SEE! Now you put a good skin on him, give him one of your custom blasters and a full carbonite projector and what you have is a dark sided killing machine!

I'm convinced. I wonder how I missed that before...or didn't hear of it until now.

jedi_5002
08-11-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Majin Revan
Umm...Bastila...she turned me on...:D :p

THAT IS WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY!!!!!! NOW I HAVE TO THINK!!!! IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!!! j/k

Hk-47 would be a close second, because of all the funny things he has to say.
Jolee Bindo is a not so close third, because he is also funny (but not as funny as an evil droid) and he has force powers.

Bastila Shan is #1 in my book (it's black, and little... :p... :D). Force powers, looks good, get to be with her, says that she is all yours.

*Duff Man's music*
[Duff Man]OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!![/Duff Man]
:D

lukeiamyourdad
08-12-2004, 11:38 AM
Dude you need a girlfriend...a real life girlfriend...

kome566
08-12-2004, 02:08 PM
Dude you need a girlfriend...a real life girlfriend...

LMAO!!! :rofl: agreed . . . I like mission b/c of her little kid voice . . NOTTTTTTT!!!!!!! I like HK,altho i never stuck him in my party the whole time i was playing . . i just liked his dialog when i met him in the droid shop :p :D :D

RubADucky
08-16-2004, 01:44 AM
Bastila because I can't stop looking at her.

Achilles
08-16-2004, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by RubADucky
Bastila because I can't stop looking at her.

Ugh, here we go again....:eyeraise:

RedHawke
08-16-2004, 05:25 AM
Ugh, here we go again....:eyeraise:

We better hope jedi_5002 doesn't see this! :D

Achilles
08-16-2004, 05:30 AM

Maybe we can plead our case to have the moderators create a separate forum for people obsessed with Bastila.

The only requirement for entry are that you're male and under the age of 15.

RubADucky
08-16-2004, 05:37 AM
Maybe we can plead our case to have the moderators create a separate forum for people obsessed with Bastila.

Great IDEA! Cmon... I don't want to look at Juhani... Really, shes disgusting, I see her in my nightmares. Not Jolee... Not HK-47... Not T3-M4... Not Carth... You catch my drift? Bastila is the best party member! :mad: :( :confused: :) :rolleyes: ;) :cool: :p :D

Achilles
08-16-2004, 05:39 AM
Great IDEA! Cmon... I don't want to look at Juhani... Really, shes disgusting, I see her in my nightmares. Not Jolee... Not HK-47... Not T3-M4... Not Carth... You catch my drift? Bastila is the best party member! :mad: :( :confused: :) :rolleyes: ;) :cool: :p :D

Oh yeah...we caught it....repeatedly for about the last 23 posts.

RedHawke
08-16-2004, 05:40 AM

RLMFAO!!!

:rofl:

And I see RubADucky agrees! :D

RubADucky
08-16-2004, 05:43 AM
Oh yeah...we caught it....repeatedly for about the last 23 posts.

We need the BASTILA FAN CLUB! If they say they got nude pics of Bastila thousands will flock to there! Funny!

RubADucky
08-16-2004, 05:45 AM
And if they found there are no nude pics they would burn the site down!

Achilles
08-16-2004, 05:46 AM
RLMFAO!!!

And I see RubADucky agrees! :D

well, you know what they say about shoes that fit....:D

*wonders what time parents put their children to bed in Canada....shakes his head*

Achilles
08-16-2004, 05:49 AM
We need the BASTILA FAN CLUB! If they say they got nude pics of Bastila thousands will flock to there! Funny!

Nice to see that my subtlety was not lost...

Hey, maybe you could start one. There's a new KotOR site called Forgotten Wars. They're looking for people to help get their site/forums up and running. That would be a great place to start your fan club.

http://www.forgottenwars.net/

RedHawke
08-16-2004, 05:49 AM

*wonders what time parents put their children to bed in Canada....shakes his head*

Once again a hearty... RLMFAO!!!

RubADucky
08-16-2004, 05:50 AM

Yes I was thinking the same about United States... I guess I will be pondering this for a while.

RubADucky
08-16-2004, 05:52 AM
Nice to see that my subtlety was not lost...

Hey, maybe you could start one. There's a new KotOR site called Forgotten Wars. They're looking for people to help get their site/forums up and running. That would be a great place to start your fan club.

http://www.forgottenwars.net/

I think you are more fit for the job! :p

RubADucky
08-16-2004, 05:53 AM
Once again a hearty... RLMFAO!!!

Shhh! You are pushing it to meatbag maximum! :D

Achilles
08-16-2004, 05:55 AM
Yes I was thinking the same about United States... I guess I will be pondering this for a while.

My kids are usually in bed by 7:30pm. I let them stay up until 8 on the nights they don't have school. I can't imagine that I would let them stay up much past 10 until they finished high school. 2 or 3 in the morning would certainly be out of the question.

Achilles
08-16-2004, 05:56 AM
I think you are more fit for the job! :p

Not really interested in being a member, but thanks. Figured you guys would like a nice quite place to drool over pixels that was all your own :D

RubADucky
08-16-2004, 05:56 AM
My kids are usually in bed by 7:30pm. I let them stay up until 8 on the nights they don't have school. I can't imagine that I would let them stay up much past 10 until they finished high school. 2 or 3 in the morning would certainly be out of the question.

Its 2 am right here. Punish me! :D Lol just joking.

RubADucky
08-16-2004, 05:57 AM
Not really interested in being a member, but thanks. Figured you guys would like a nice quite place to drool over pixels that was all your own :D

Nah really Bastila has a funny personality! :D

Achilles
08-16-2004, 05:58 AM
Its 2 am right here. Punish me! :D Lol just joking.

What a coincidence!? :D

Not for me to judge whatever arrangement you have made out with your parents. Do have to wonder what their rationale is though...

RubADucky
08-16-2004, 06:00 AM
Its good to take a rest sometimes. To say the truth, kids are actually very lucky. Don't understand why they whine about school because I don't whine about my job. Tomorrow I'm taking a day off so I will make the most out of it! Checking your mod page...

Achilles
08-16-2004, 06:02 AM
Checking your mod page...

Have fun there. Feedback is always welcome!

RubADucky
08-16-2004, 06:05 AM
I think I'm going to check out that counsel lightsaber mod. Brb after I check it out.

Achilles
08-16-2004, 06:11 AM
I think I'm going to check out that counsel lightsaber mod. Brb after I check it out.

That was my first mod. Not sure which version I put up on the site, but the one I use personally isn't quite that overpowered.

The enhanced lightsabers mod is the one that I'm the most proud of. It's probably way too much without the Hardcore mod installed, but it's the first mod (that I ever saw) with all new upgrade crystals.

RubADucky
08-16-2004, 06:14 AM
That was my first mod. Not sure which version I put up on the site, but the one I use personally isn't quite that overpowered.

The enhanced lightsabers mod is the one that I'm the most proud of. It's probably way too much without the Hardcore mod installed, but it's the first mod (that I ever saw) with all new upgrade crystals.

Yep I dled that one.

RedHawke
08-18-2004, 12:40 AM
Still no votes for Zaalbar?

You all do realize what wookies are known to do when they lose at something right? :D

You know the whole "pulling arms out of sockets" thing! :eyeraise:

Achilles
08-18-2004, 01:08 AM
Still no votes for Zaalbar?

You all do realize what wookies are known to do when they lose at something right? :D

You know the whole "pulling arms out of sockets" thing! :eyeraise:

HA! T3 has more votes than Zaalbar :D

RedHawke
08-18-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Achilles
HA! T3 has more votes than Zaalbar :D

So I guess T3 isn't as lame as everyone is talking... scary... isn't it! :eyes8:

Tried T3 on the Star Forge today, with Bastila (DS)... the little tin can did pretty good! :D

Achilles
08-18-2004, 02:31 AM
So I guess T3 isn't as lame as everyone is talking... scary... isn't it! :eyes8:

Tried T3 on the Star Forge today, with Bastila (DS)... the little tin can did pretty good! :D

Told ya!!! :r2d2: :r2d2: :r2d2:

It's nice having a party member that 90% of force powers have no affect on :D

RedHawke
08-18-2004, 02:54 AM
Told ya!!! :r2d2: :r2d2: :r2d2:

It's nice having a party member that 90% of force powers have no affect on :D

Combine that with Master Sniper Shot and Master Rapid Shot... devistating! :D

I so love my custom Sensor array for T3! :D

Achilles
08-18-2004, 03:21 AM
Combine that with Master Sniper Shot and Master Rapid Shot... devistating! :D

I so love my custom Sensor array for T3! :D

Please tell me that's a download. Don't make me get all MattColejk up in here....

RedHawke
08-18-2004, 04:20 AM
Please tell me that's a download. Don't make me get all MattColejk up in here....

Well the version that has The Blaster Pistol line, The Two-Weapon line, and The Rapid Shots line of feats is in my Blasters/Armor/Droid/Misc. Item Pack. And is somewhat overpowered for a Level one Upgrade.

The one with the additional Sniper and Power Blast Feats, I haven't released yet, I was going to do a Terminator Droid Utility Pack, Making T3 and HK into 2 insane killing machines... With 3 upgrades for each slot on the droids, increasing in power as the droids gain upgrade levels... But I got a little sidetracked! :D

I could zip up the 3 T3 sensor upgrade .uti's and email them to you?

I really need to finish up that droid pack and release it! :D

Achilles
08-18-2004, 04:35 AM
Well the version that has The Blaster Pistol line, The Two-Weapon line, and The Rapid Shots line of feats is in my Blasters/Armor/Droid/Misc. Item Pack. And is somewhat overpowered for a Level one Upgrade.

The one with the additional Sniper and Power Blast Feats, I haven't released yet, I was going to do a Terminator Droid Utility Pack, Making T3 and HK into 2 insane killing machines... With 3 upgrades for each slot on the droids, increasing in power as the droids gain upgrade levels... But I got a little sidetracked! :D

I could zip up the 3 T3 sensor upgrade .uti's and email them to you?

I really need to finish up that droid pack and release it! :D

Thanks for the offer but I can wait patiently for a while. I just started a mod-free game the other night (I like to go back to my roots every once in a while for variety) and it will probably take a few days to complete.

RedHawke
08-18-2004, 05:15 AM
Thanks for the offer but I can wait patiently for a while. I just started a mod-free game the other night (I like to go back to my roots every once in a while for variety) and it will probably take a few days to complete.

I also intend to do that but I'm waiting for just before I play KOTOR:TSL the first time just to get me into the regular swing of things.

I have been using the upgrades for some time now, so all I have to do is fix up the stock p_t3m4.utc and p_hk47.utc's with the upgrades and it should be good to go, they will have all of the 3 levels of upgrades when they join the party, so you will have to use the lesser ones until you can equip the next level.

At level 3 the upgrades kick some major arse, but aren't as powerful as the ones in the other item pack I released... level 3 does come close in some areas! :D

Achilles
08-18-2004, 11:31 AM
At level 3 the upgrades kick some major arse, but aren't as powerful as the ones in the other item pack I released... level 3 does come close in some areas! :D

Well, you have to maintain some semblance of game balance :D

RedHawke
08-19-2004, 03:15 AM
Well, you have to maintain some semblance of game balance :D

Hmm... Achillies tell me more of this 'game balance'! :eyeraise:

J/K :D

Achilles
08-19-2004, 04:31 AM
Hmm... Achillies tell me more of this 'game balance'! :eyeraise:

J/K :D

Err...it's kinda like when you need other party members to survive. :)

RedHawke
08-19-2004, 04:40 AM
Err...it's kinda like when you need other party members to survive. :)

Ooohhh.... you mean those other 2 people who follow me around... those ones... yeah, the ones I use as a meat shield while I Force Storm my opponents from behind them to death! :D

Achilles
08-19-2004, 05:05 AM
Ooohhh.... you mean those other 2 people who follow me around... those ones... yeah, the ones I use as a meat shield while I Force Storm my opponents from behind them to death! :D

Yeah, those guys *giving up*

jedi_5002
08-20-2004, 09:15 PM
This is going to get long and is about things that were much further up in the thread. Namely the Bastila stuff (no it is not crazy, off the wall, then floor, then ceiling, then wall, etc.) Feel free to skip or glance over it if you aren't featured in it or (less encouraged) if you don't care, but DO follow the link to my other post.

Alright, several things (in chronological order of posting after the ---):

About the above posts between Achillies (game balance) and RedHawke
ROTFL

moving on to more (somewhat) relevant topics.

---

@lukeiamyourdad
:mad: your post came off as quite mean :( (you could have been more tactful)

[Sing Song]Too Late[/Sing Song] j/k. See my post on this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132551&perpage=40&pagenumber=3). (It is at the bottom, but if another page is made from lots of posts, then it will be near the top. It is the second part, not the first.) Also, why would I care, he's just looking at Bastila. *clears throat* Anywho...

Well... I would not fit one req, as I am older than 15. Also, I am not hopelessly obsessed with Bastila. Also... Oh... I think... I get it now... :eyeraise: DO'H

*Neurons fire in brain* Hmm... :eyeraise: That makes me... DO'H *echoing of DO'H*

Agree on the BASTILA FAN CLUB, but not for the reasons you might think. The reason I agree is because, that would make for some interseting and possible funny flame wars. I would try contribute to the latter. I could possibly be a mod, so I could actually be there and... I could spur on the flame wars... *raises voice slightly at the thought of great idea* thus contrubuting to the former as well... :)... :dev7:...
:devburn: *evil laughing* :devburn:

And if they found there are no nude pics they would burn the site down!

LOL

The end of my much ado about nothing (or perhaps something)

Hmm... that wasn't as quite as long as I though it was going to be.

MASTERA'ZUREN
08-21-2004, 10:03 PM
Mission is by far the best jk. No, candorus kicks butt.http://www.knightsoftheoldrepublic.com go there for alot of info on kotor and 2

MASTERA'ZUREN
08-21-2004, 10:06 PM
Mission is by far the best jk. No, candorus kicks butt.

go to

[url]www.knightsoftheoldrepublic.com[url]