PDA

View Full Version : Battlefront.net

Pie™
01-27-2004, 03:15 PM
The Battlefront.net site is coming alonge very nice i see :D
I love the layout, and the info seems to be up to date.
The only thing that i saw that should be changed was that under the Planets section there is no mention of Endor.
I am pretty sure Endor has been confirmed ;)

Keep up the good work guys! :thumbsup:

Swoosh
01-27-2004, 11:57 PM
Thanks for noticing the hard work we have been putting into it! Hopefully traffic will pick up as e3 approaches and anticipation for the game increases.

swphreak
01-28-2004, 10:20 AM
Also, is there going to be a staff page? Or are you still working on it? (I know it says some staff of jk.net, but I don't know who staffs at jk.net anyways.) I'd like to know who's doing what, and who to smack if I dislike their view on something :D

Swoosh
01-28-2004, 12:32 PM
hmmm...I hadn't really thought of it. I'll discuss it with the others and see what they think. Thanks!

ZBomber
01-28-2004, 07:30 PM
Anyway to have planet based themes? Like ednor, hoth, etc? The one we have now is kinda Endor, isn't it? Other planet themed banner would be pretty cool, IMO. :)

Swoosh
01-29-2004, 03:24 PM
That takes time....which I have little of right now. We'll see if it is possible as the release date approaches.

Pie™
01-29-2004, 04:25 PM
So are you gonna add Endor to the 'Planets' section on the site?

strompooper
02-12-2004, 10:50 PM
To put it simply: Things look great so far.

Keep up the good work. I can see this place becoming quite busy and extremely useful as the release gets closer and on into gameplay.