PDA

View Full Version : A cry from the distance..

Darth Homer
01-28-2004, 02:29 AM
Hello!

Ah! Finally someone has found me. I was afraid that I'd be stuck in this barren, icy wasteland for eternity. WAIT!! Come back!! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ramble. It's just that I live in South Carolina and we were hit by this ice storm that we had NO WAY to forsee!! (lousy weathermen...) No! Don't go!! I know you are a northerner and handle this type of weather and worse, but we are simple folk and are rarely subjected to this kind of storm. I was lucky that my power and heat did not go out, but my cable tv and internet have failed me. I made it to work where there is no tv, but I have the internet. I can't stay long, management trolls punish us for using the web. Please send word to others that you see that I am ok and will rejoin society once this friggin state figures out how to deal with a couple inches of ice. I have to go, I hear a troll!

Tie Guy
01-28-2004, 02:13 PM
We got it even worse than ya'll up here, Hoemr, but thankfully I didn't lose power or internet. I did get to miss three days of school though. I love it!

DarthMuffin
01-28-2004, 10:28 PM
We didn't have a really huge storm here, but it's so freakin cold outside...

And with the wind, it's even worse

But we didn't miss school days, unfortunately :(

Boba Rhett
01-29-2004, 05:25 AM
There's always a bigger storm,

http://www.thecia.net/users/stewarte/pic/nf_labsnow3.jpg

STTCT
01-29-2004, 06:26 AM
you should mod that pic Rhett...add a couple of guns blasting lasers and make the backdrop (sky) make it into space background...van meets starwars trench :)

Boba Rhett
01-29-2004, 07:52 AM
What, you mean like this?

http://www.exquisition.net/rhett/HOTH%20copy.jpg

:D

STTCT
01-29-2004, 09:45 AM
Awesome - now that's a storm!

Clefo
01-29-2004, 01:58 PM
I'm glad I live somewhere warm cause there's been rain like HELL for the past few days, its wet and muddy everywhere!

I guess if it were colder I'd be in all your boats, stupid Yankees :D.

Tie Guy
01-29-2004, 07:50 PM
Hey, just because my state has the word "north" in it doesn't mean I'm a yankee. If i were i'd be forced to shoot myself. ;)

darthfergie
01-29-2004, 11:49 PM
Bleh...we're sitting in the middle of a stagnate front in arky...been straight 35-40...yet just a little farther north...16 degrees...thus we get rain rain rain, cold cold cold, and no snow snow snow.

Clefo
01-30-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
Hey, just because my state has the word "north" in it doesn't mean I'm a yankee. If i were i'd be forced to shoot myself. ;)

Oooh, I know a "Stupid-thing-that-doesn't-really-matter-but-pisses-you-off-for-no-reason-anyway" thing about you :P