PDA

View Full Version : Jules Windu's Mods for KotOR

juleswindu
01-31-2004, 12:48 PM
Jules Windu's Mods for KotOR (http://es.geocities.com/d_abellan/) is open

You can find my finished mods there and a few screen-shots too.

For any bug report or any question mail me to juleswindu@hotmail.com

PS: Please excuse my grammar; my English is a little rusty ;)

***edit***
There is a problem with the footlocker mod , it overwrite the footloker on the first room in the Endar Spire. I remove the file from the web until I have time to find what's the matter.

Darth Exar Kun
01-31-2004, 03:34 PM
for the footlocker mod do i download just that zip[ or all of them and then the footlocker

juleswindu
01-31-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Darth Exar Kun
for the footlocker mod do i download just that zip[ or all of them and then the footlocker

All the item zips and then the footlocker

Darth Exar Kun
01-31-2004, 04:59 PM
im getting a yahoo error when i try to acess your site can you send me all the item zips at MonkeyDluffy75@aol.com please?

Stator
01-31-2004, 05:18 PM
The site is sporadic at the moment. Sometimes you can connect and sometimes you can't. I couldn't access it for about five minutes and now I connect every single attempt.

Stator

T7nowhere
01-31-2004, 05:35 PM
very nice . I really like the saber hilt. do you think that a modified version could be made the the normal saber,itstead of haveing it haveing the shiny metal look.

Closter
01-31-2004, 05:39 PM
do i have to start a new game to see them in the loker beacause i can see them on it right now?

Darth Stryke
01-31-2004, 05:51 PM
Hey Jules, check your PM's. I sent one to ask you a question.

Darth Exar Kun
01-31-2004, 06:19 PM
is there any way to get the items in the box without starting a new game or cheating ?

Darth Stryke
01-31-2004, 06:23 PM
Nope. Once a game is loaded, every item in that game stays the way it is in-game. So you have to cheat to spawn the items or start a new game now.

Stator
01-31-2004, 09:35 PM
Good catch on the footlocker bug Jules. I was just about to post about that. Otherwise it's a good mod. Would like to get with you to learn how you did the items. I can understand some of it but not all of it.

Stator

Supreme-Lord
02-01-2004, 08:48 AM
Juleswindu can u make with this saber hilt onehanded version too and without new saber color. Mace Windu saber hilt just looks awesome.
I really hope u will make it.

MasterRevan2003
02-01-2004, 11:32 AM
Umm... Also can you create a single handed version with
the same lightsaber height as Darth Malak's which you can
also upgrade with different crystals. Thanks...

"I LIKE YOUR MODS!"

Hax0redCardz
02-01-2004, 05:35 PM
Wow, you rock Jules! That robe looks kickass!!! Finally no more need for that dress-lookin star forge robe!!!!! :D

Keep up the good work.

Shimaon
02-02-2004, 01:56 AM
Hey, Jules, Love your saber...

But I'm wondering, is there any chance you could make a kind of "template" for a new lightsaber or something?

Shi

juleswindu
02-02-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Shimaon
Hey, Jules, Love your saber...

But I'm wondering, is there any chance you could make a kind of "template" for a new lightsaber or something?

Shi

I'm writting a 'Custom Lightsaber' HOW-TO, but it will take some time. I hope that it will be finished in a few days.

Shimaon
02-05-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by juleswindu
I'm writting a 'Custom Lightsaber' HOW-TO, but it will take some time. I hope that it will be finished in a few days.
I hate to bug ya, but do you have any guess as to when you'll have an english Lightsaber How-To up? I tried fudging it with the spanish via an online translator...

Wasn't pretty...

Shimaon

Darth Stryke
02-05-2004, 02:14 AM
Whats the matter, can't you read it in Spanish? :D I agree, I hope it does get put up in English for those who cannot read Spanish, although I am glad it is not availible yet as it gave me some much-needed practice since I haven't spoken much Spanish since I finished my spanish classes-which is a bad thing considering I am supposed to be going to Mexico and Europe (including Spain) on trips during my spring break and summer.

T7nowhere
02-05-2004, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by juleswindu

:D Well I was gonna do the same ,but if you want write one I won't bother.