PDA

View Full Version : for modlers

darthdoom
02-03-2004, 03:52 PM
there could be a model pack for gundam because seeing a gundam in a star wars jk3 would be cool
oh and a simpsons model pack for for that would be amazing
mr burns with a light saber "WOW"

if you are interested plese email me at nicki.myers@ntlworld.com
bye the way my nicki is not my name

darthdoom
02-03-2004, 05:07 PM
:tie: :bdroid2: hey just wantd to add i meant jk3 mainly:( sorry for any ploblems

death is worshiped

sroerick
02-04-2004, 11:26 PM
First off, not meaning to be rude, but your use of emoticons is kinda exessive.

OK. Just post your ideas here. A modeler is much more likely to see your idea here and say, "hey i bet a lot of people would like that!". then to email you and ask for them and look though them etc. no harm in posting them here.

3rd off, these forums have an edit button. this means you can go back and edit your messages, instead of having to post new ones.

4th off, those would be model packs, not skin packs. doesn't really matter, but Im anal like that.

TK-8252
02-04-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by sroerick
First off, not meaning to be rude, but your use of emoticons is kinda exessive.

OK. Just post your ideas here. A modeler is much more likely to see your idea here and say, "hey i bet a lot of people would like that!". then to email you and ask for them and look though them etc. no harm in posting them here.

3rd off, these forums have an edit button. this means you can go back and edit your messages, instead of having to post new ones.

4th off, those would be model packs, not skin packs. doesn't really matter, but Im anal like that. :lol: