PDA

View Full Version : does it make me an idiot if I can't get the lightsaber?


sabastian
02-04-2004, 07:28 PM
I realize I should have figured this out on my own, but for some pathetic reason I can't get the lightsaber!!! any help woul dbe appreciated...

Amidala from Chop Shop
02-04-2004, 07:46 PM
1. Use Force Push to push in the pegs so the cage with the lightsaber comes down to ground level.

2. There is a platform that when stepped on opens the cage for a few seconds. Step on the platform, then use Force Speed to run to the cage. You won't get to it before it closes, but you can use Force Pull to pull the lightsaber out of the cage just before it closes.

Neverhoodian
02-04-2004, 10:57 PM
Don't worry man, it took me a long time to figure out how to get the lightsaber. Once you do, though, the game becomes so much better.

glug jedi
02-05-2004, 04:56 PM
it depends on how good you are at switching between force moves but if you can its quicker to get the saber out using pull:biggs:

Jedi_Vogel
02-06-2004, 09:38 AM
It took me a while to get the saber - I had to do the "run around thing" for a while, pulling it a little bit each time.

Just don't forget Force Speed else you'll never make it.

And no it doesn't make you an idiot - some puzzles took me hours to figure ;) :)

Crow_Nest
02-07-2004, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by Jedi_Vogel
And no it doesn't make you an idiot - some puzzles took me hours to figure ;) :)

Heh. Some takes me DAYS to figure it out. :o

Jedi_Vogel
02-09-2004, 11:00 AM
Days? That is impressive lol. Though I have to say I love the complex puzzled in JO, which seem to outclass JA by a long way. JA seems to just be ladder battle after ladder battle some times.

Prime
02-12-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Jedi_Vogel
Though I have to say I love the complex puzzled in JO, which seem to outclass JA by a long way. Which is on purpose, since many people bitched about the puzzles in JO.

Originally posted by Jedi_Vogel
JA seems to just be ladder battle after ladder battle some times. Again, it is what people apparently wanted. Personally I didn't mind the puzzles in JO, but some of them were quite contrived.

Jedi_Vogel
02-12-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Prime
Which is on purpose, since many people bitched about the puzzles in JO.
- What, they didn't like a game where you have to think in order to progress. I like the puzzles. Some action and then some quiet time to think through warped Imperial Logic :p

Originally posted by Prime
Again, it is what people apparently wanted. Personally I didn't mind the puzzles in JO, but some of them were quite contrived.
- People wanted lots of ladder puzzles? Maybe I'm alone in thinking that's not such a great strategic idea lol. Oh well, we can only expect better things in the future :)

R4Roger05
03-02-2004, 12:38 PM
It's pretty simple, you just have to run to that platform, run with force speed and use force pull.