PDA

View Full Version : Don't ruin the song!

Alegis
02-08-2004, 07:32 PM
Do you have any songs in mind which started great, but then the artist feked it up in the end/middle? Or vice verca?

dEUS: the ideal crash
this song starts great, middle is ok but the end is feked up
anyways, got some?

•-BLaCKouT-•
02-08-2004, 07:37 PM
Erm, Underneath Your Clothes by Shakira.
Starts as a great acoustic song, but that middle-eight with the trumpets and stuff is just ****ed up: change of key, change of style, wtf was she thinking?
Still, it's her song I suppose ;)

B.

Astrotoy7
02-08-2004, 07:45 PM
Yeah, "The Lion Sleeps Tonight",.....starts getting stoopid as soon as that "Wim-o-wei" crap starts

same goes for 'The Little Drummer Boy" (the Xmas carol), as soon as the "Pa-ra-pa-pa-pum" starts, you know its a stinker

:p

MTFBWYA

jebbers
02-08-2004, 08:38 PM
yea stupid fred durst and his band limp bizkit ruined The Whos behind blue eyes....and just everything he does :fett:

Kain
02-10-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by jebbers
yea stupid fred durst and his band limp bizkit ruined The Whos behind blue eyes....and just everything he does :fett:

Finally, someone else who's willing to say it!

-=DarkZero=-
02-10-2004, 12:19 AM
I don't know, I enjoyed that one song that he did...forget what its called, not that it matters, anyways, rocky horror picture show ruined a couple of their songs (dont know the title of em)
The hamster dance started stupid, and ended amazingly, why? Because it was over....
*I don't know any songs other then those, OH MY GOD, TATU! WHEN THEY START HIGH PITCHING, AHHHHHHH*

Reborn Outcast
02-10-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by jebbers

FINALLY! YES!!!

obi
02-10-2004, 12:57 AM
I thought he did a decent job re-doing it......

Darth Groovy
02-10-2004, 01:01 AM
Nine Inch Nails

The Perfect Drug _ "your so vein, I bet you think this song is about you..." Hmmm Trent, wonder what Carly Simon thinks of that one?

The Fragile _ A pretty decent song, but then there is this little love ballad in the middle of it that just doesn't fit anything... kind of like the entire album...

Acrylic
02-10-2004, 01:20 AM
Shine on You Crazy Diamond...where it fades off, and then a disturbing guitar comes in...its bad, but afterwards, for the last 10 or some minutes, everything is nice.

Boba Rhett
02-10-2004, 04:43 AM
Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional. I like the first ten seconds and the later half of the song though.